A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 56

28 0 0
By MilaZenHarmony

JANUARY 30, 2019.

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again.(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in: I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane. (I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men: I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said, But I grow old and I forget your name. (I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead; At least when spring comes they roar back again.I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. (I think I made you up inside my head.)"Mad Girl's Love Song- Sylvia Plath"

'I wake up and realized, it was all just a dream. That an intruder, it was just a homeless person, had come in and caused all this ruckus in my life. That everything that occurred to me within a single year was just a fiction of my imagination while I was on life support. While I was in a coma. I'm glad that they decided to even leave me plugged into that 'life-preserving' machine. But that was not the case.

I moved the pen from the book and shed a tear.

' Unfortunately, I or we did kill all those people, because I grew to like it for a bit of the time. Then like a switch flip, I got disgusted about it but she dragged me to do her killings to feed. The cops never caught up. So many hints and they just could not chalk it up. And to say, the majority of them were white people.' I should not have chuckled, but I did. 'Anyways, I wish I could've lived longer but it's just not like that. I wonder why Ms. Song hasn't called yet. ah, it doesn't matter.

'I wonder what my mom would be feeling. people thinking her daughter just developed schizophrenia and took her own life or got caught in an episode rather than 'Nah the demon just didn't want her anymore... nor alive for that matter' Dad surprised me. Thought that he'd care in the least. Oh well, It is what it is. I gotta go. I don't mind this and I can feel myself getting weaker.

' I'm somewhat sorry for the people I'll leave behind, but it's not like any of them are gonna be smart enough to look for me. they left this house 3 days ago to give me some "Time out". this isn't a revenge thing though. revenge would be enjoying said time out.-'

A pang of pain struck through my spine, signaling me to stop whatever and just get with the program.

So I finished off and got a couple of belongings. I stuck one last glance at myself in the full view mirror before breaking it.

With my head.

Yeah no, it's not bleeding. I just got a light headache and sleepiness coming.

I somewhat locked parts of my house before going into the garage.

eenie, meenie, minie- blue benz. great.

I got in, abandoning safety precautions, and reversed down the driveway.

"Just to be clear. You are banned to ever venture around my close people and my house." I directed at the demon and knew she got it when a stabbing sensation rippled through my torso. "and I mean it." I drove off knowing I had the upper hand with that.

I drove down to a grocery store in the city to collect some things for a surprise basket. It wasn't a large basket, but it would surely pack a weight.

Going through that process was stressful. People would be asking for pictures and autographs out of nowhere and I would have to force myself not to pay attention to them. I could already see the headlines on gossip news sites. "Zendaya acting out of character?" "Star ignoring her fans while out on an errand."

Fucking cunts.

The only good thing is that I made it to my car before the paparazzi did. I only revved my engine once as a warning. I could run them over in a heartbeat but I decided not to.

I felt a wave of dizziness wash over me halfway to my next destination. The car slightly swerved on the vacant road. I quickly got a hold of it, feeling scared for the first time in a while.

'You're taking too long.'

I fucking CAN'T with her right now.

You need to wait.

AND BAM. A headache just like that.

I parked my car right before the entrance to Dani's property then teleported myself to the rose bush near her doorstep. Honestly, didn't think I'd make it past her protection barrier.

I carefully set down the weighty basket with stuff Bella and Dani treasured; and in the middle of it all is the gift I would've given Bella either tomorrow or from Christmas. I should've given it on Christmas

I held back my sigh of 'sadness and defeat' as I slid the note under the door and quickly teleported myself back to my car.

The moment I sat down My body felt as if it were on fire. My muscles felt the way they would after an hour-long HIIT workout. My headache worsened and it continued for some seconds... then it just vanished.

'tell me you're done now.'

I started up my car and drove. I was just following roads at this point. I passed all the familiar stores. All the people there having fun. I blinked furiously. I'll never be able to experience that again.

'Oh stop crying about your pathetic life and just let me out. Or I will do it myself, and you won't like it.'

I hate her with a passion.

'Same at you bub. now say this: "In my body, no longer may you live, my soul back to me, you will give."'

I slowed the speed a bit and looked around. nothing but trees for a few miles. I'm really gonna die, huh.

"In my body," I shakily breathed out, "No longer you shall live. My soul back to me,"-why did I put my foot back harder on the gas pedal??- "You will give."

It. Got. Painful.

I couldn't compare it well to any other pain I've felt before. Every part of me felt like it was tearing and the car... the car had a mind of its own. I screamed in agony and hit the steering wheel many times. I could see her materialize in my peripheral. I couldn't fathom how that was possible, but it was. My agony continued for another 5 minutes and the endless trees passing by made me wonder if we were going in a circle. In the one second of painlessness of course. What topped the cake of PAIN however was when that... 'Tail' practically ripped off of me and bloody attached to her. but what else did that mean for me?

I was paralyzed from my waist, going down. I couldn't feel my legs, especially with all the pain through the rest of my body. I finally had my body to myself but it was worse than before.

I looked at her and When I say I was stunned at her beauty. That wasn't shown through facial expressions since fear and realization was all that I could really feel.

"Aww, poor baby. does it hurt?"

I just shut my eyes and kept crying. How were we still on the road driving? Sure my hands are on the steering wheel but I've lost feeling in my feet. And my hands were trembling.
Wait, she's controlling it.

And she just sat there naked, pleased at how much pain she was causing me. I could see now why my relatives would be calling me a monster behind my back. And how quick everything for and about me had changed.

She chuckled and leaned back in the passenger's seat. watching me stay in pain. And I wasn't even gonna try to hide it. I've been holding back emotions more than I should have due to her.

"Can you stop with that pity party, it's interrupting my fun."

The car suddenly halted--I nearly FLEW into the windshield-- and slowly pulled over, to the side of the road. I sat there not knowing what to do. I could barely move and a growing sickness was kicking in, stomach sickness like I could throw up at any moment. And I knew exactly why.

"You know..." She put a hand behind my back. and I felt my legs again within half of a second. "I'm not gonna kill you." She ran her hand along my torso up to my.. area. "There would be too little fun in that... I'm going to just leave you be. I'm actually being kind for once." She looked at my bloody seat. "You banned me, but you're the one you should be looking out for."

Then she disappeared. Like. Just... gone.

I exhaled heavily. My heart was racing like there was a marathon going on in there.

I looked around, wondering if it was all just a trap. At the same time, I was trying to figure where I was at.

I felt fucking lost.

I turned as gently as I could to look in the backseat for my phone. Even though I had well-working receptors in my legs, they were killing me. As were 70% of my body. I rummaged through the place until I heard the phone ringing.

Bella read the note. Fuckk.

I looked at the ID and hesitantly answered. I feel like answering to Dani is so much worse.

"Hi, how-"

"Where the fuck are you? what is happening?!" She yelled and requested facetime.

I flinched and hesitantly turned it on. I put the camera on me cautiously and before I could notice that she was driving. I had a feeling that she was on this route. If that demon didn't kill me, Dani surely will.

"Dani, I'm fine." I got a little woozy and dropped the phone.

I felt everything from my stomach come back up. I lowered the car window in time, or I'd be in a lot more mess. The more I puked, however, the dizzier I got. I couldn't try to hold myself up over the car window. The sound of Dani's alarmed voice just got fainter and fainter. I slouched over the window feeling the weakness grow. Yet I knew I still am not dying yet. I'm just passing out from all this stress. My eyes drooped shut and eventually, the world just stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soft.

Smells like lavender and other flowers.

If I could kiss it, it would probably taste like the best dessert I ever had before.

If I could see it, it would probably look like heaven.

I opened my eyes and looked around, but everything was blurry.

I closed my eyes and tried to seem like I was still passed out, but Dani's voice rang in my ear again.

The car came to a stop and the doors opened. I felt myself being lifted up but someone other than the thing or person I was laid on.

"I think she's back to normal." I heard someone whisper.

A tiny whimper escaped my throat. They hushed up and I felt someone run a hand over my hair. It felt nice till it didn't. A slight headache began that caused me to audibly groan. It would've been easier if I was just killed on the spot; like the car kept going and ran into the tree.

The smell of lavender became stronger nearly a minute later and my headache settled a bit. I opened my eyes again and smiled a bit at the fact that it was a lot less blurry. Wasn't 20/20 vision but it was close.

"H-how are you feeling?"

I turned my head to see Storm standing at the door. I got a weak chuckle out, she's highkey scared.

"Storm it's just Zendaya, don't you feel the energy??"

I slowly turned my head to see if it was actually Shawn. He's the last person I'd expect to see here. I kept my eyes on him as I sat up.

"You look like shit," He sat on the end of the couch I was laying on.

"I feel like shit." And probably smelled like it, what was with that puke?!

"Where is she?" He titled his head.

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. I signed for a pen and paper and Dani brought me a book. I glanced by the doorway to see Storm holding Bella. It took me a few seconds to realize she was crying. I blinked a couple of times and began to write, but after the third sentence, I decided to take his hand into mine and show him instead.

My eyes were closed as I proceeded to show him everything that happened in the short span of 5 minutes. It triggered me many times when remembering different painful things. I should've held Dani's hands as well but I guess Shawn could just show her.

When that I was done, I let go then felt arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and realized he was hugging me. It was a warm, hearty hug. It took me by surprise, as he was never the type to hug or embrace in any way. He was always just there to help or give sarcastic answers.

WARNING: *PUKING n' blood*

I was about to crack a smile when I felt light-headed. It happened so fast. I pulled myself away to lean on the backrest of the sofa. Dizziness came and went so quick, then a crippling hunger pang set in. Shawn got up and sped to the kitchen to get some kind of food as Dani came in front of me to calm me down. I was trying to calm down myself but I just couldn't. All that my thoughts consisted of was "Why couldn't she just kill me?" over and over. The pain was unbearable and the minute they brought food I felt the need to gag.

I got up so quickly and ran out of the room to the bathroom. I didn't even know where it is but I guess I had the luck this day. No-one wants to clean something off their floor or rug ANY DAY,

I threw myself over the sink and let loose again. Someone was quick to pull my hair back as it began to get uncontrollable over the sink. I would lie if I said it was not uncomfortable and agonizing.

"It's starting to get red."

I heard someone say. I knew it wasn't my blood. From the glimpse I got of it, I knew it wasn't. Mine is not that dark. I did my best to hold back my heaving after a few minutes of my body purging itself, loosened my grip on the sink, and slowly turned on the pipe. Ok, I'm done. for now.

I rinsed the contents down and cringed hard at the smell. I rinsed out my mouth and felt a level of embarrassment. I don't know how these people are tolerating the smell. I reached for the Febreeze under the sink quicker than the other person and just began to spray it about.
There were unsure chuckles about the place as I put the air freshener back. It didn't help all that much but it sure did get some different scent in the air.

A pounding headache prompted its way back to me and when I tell you I grabbed my head so fast I nearly knocked myself out.

"I'm so sorry." I barely got out. My voice was hoarse and I felt like I was losing consciousness.

I felt the previous person let go of my hair and Bella making her way forward. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder momentarily.

I lifted my head to look at the mirror. I was met with my people in the background, yeah, but when I looked at myself, I looked awful. My face looked really flush. My cheeks were so sunken in and My eyes. I- They looked normal. Minus the fact that they had no hint of life in them. Worse than Bella's a few months ago.

Oh shit, I forgot they could hear me.
I got a flick on the neck from Bella in response.

A muscle twitch in my arm gave a particular signal that I needed to find a bed within the next 20 seconds. I couldn't find the motive to walk. I was already tired standing in place.

I began to loosen my grip more from the sink and moved my shoulder to signal Bella to let go.

"What's wrong?"

"What's going on??"

"Z, can you hear me??" Storm came up and abruptly turned me around.

I muttered a few words but it just came out incoherently as I felt my body shutting down for the second time today. My eyes rolled up and My feet gave in. Another blackout.

Story chapter Word count: 2900

Probably one or two more chapters are left. I've had fun writing this book. And I had a book like this before... except it was vampiric. and LONG and ongoing, it didn't have a definite plot so I deleted it lol. I would have wanted to make a sequel for this but idk about that. I have another book that I have to continue drafting that is a sequel. anyways that's enough for this chapter. I would've ended here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1K 30
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
654K 12.7K 30
"You are mine, you understand? Mine and no one else's. Shall I remind you? ," he growled into my ear. By then, he had my back pressed up against t...