The Great Mouse Detective

By StarLioness101

{On-Hold} Angel is the older sister of Olivia Flaversham. Her real name is Angela abut everyone else calls he... More

Chapter 1: Olivia's Birthday
Chapter 2: Meeting Dawson
Chapter 3: Basil of Baker Street
Chapter 4: Basil is Interested?
A/N-{Author's Note}
A/N-Say What Now?!
Chapter 5: Ratigan...
Chapter 6: Basil on the Case
A/N
A/N (SORRY)
Poll Results/Block is Soon Over
Angel
Hello!!
A/N-Stress
Important Announcement
Important Announcement #2

Poll #1

297 1 5
By StarLioness101

Okay so I know I have stuff unfinished that's already started but I still wanna know what you guys wanna see next!

So this is how it'll work!

I'm going to list 4 stories.
You guys are gonna comment which one sounds most interesting, as in which one you guys would be most interesting in reading!

All of these are romance cause I'm a sucker for it and all of them are female OC's because I like making OC's and it's easier to give them a personality and since I myself am female it's easier to understand my OC.

I might make male ones in the future. 

ALRIGHT LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE!

-START-

#1- "Lily Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (Fred x OC)
~The story of Harry Potter's fraternal twin sister and her perspective of the wizarding world~

#2- "Host Club Love" (Kaoru Hitachiin x OC) (Might change title in future)
~Where Haruhi has a twin sister who is also mistaken for a boy. What happens when she's roped into the same mess Haruhi is with the Host Club?~

#3- "Water Attracts Lightning" (Laxus x OC)
~Where a lightning dragon slayer and water dragon slayer fall in love over time. (Before Tenrou Island incident and 7 year time skip)~

#4- "Fairy Love" (Laxus x OC) (Might change title in future)
~After losing a lot of their family and friends on Tenrou Island, Fairy Tail begins to lose hope after a few years. But after saving someone and bringing them back to the guild, Fairy Tail gets some life back in it's life. What happens when the people from the S-Class trials return home and a certain lightning dragon slayer and the, now known as, Fairy (Tail) Princess meet? (During 7 year skip and after Tenrou Island incident)~

-END-

Yes I know two of these involve the same character but different OC's and different time period for the most part.

I like Laxus, he's one of my favorites and Fairy Tail is ONE of my favorite animes.

I love a lot of them! 

Please leave a comment as your vote!

SEE YOU GUYS LATER!

Byyyyyyyeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
302K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...