๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐ณ๐๐ก โœ“

By -ISASTARRYNIGHT

สšโ™กโƒ›ษž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐—ผ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐—บ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข... More

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
thank you <3

68

1.1K 36 42
By -ISASTARRYNIGHT

Third Person

"okay i'm just going to shave my head at this point i have too much hair" evelyn complained as she tried to pin it up for the tenth time.

the other girls laughed as kate stepped behind the help her girlfriend out. "here babe let me help you"

"you guys look so pretty" jess told them.

"i'm so excited for y'all, you're going to prom and you look hot as fuck" clara snapped her fingers back and forth making them laugh.

"thank you guys, i'm so excited" brinnley smiled finishing up her make up.

"and we do look hot as fuck" evelyn added as they all agreed.

"okay so we need to take pictures before zach gets here so we just have the 'just finished' selfies, and then we can do the rest when he arrives" kate planned out.

"i'll take them since, not to suck my own dick or anything, i'm the best with pictures amongst the group" jess flipped her hair.

"suck your own- what?" clara questioned.

"DUPLICITY HARRY REFERENCE" brinnley called out instantly. "oh my god i love you so much for that"

"yes!! thank you for getting me into it" jess bowed down to her. "you've given my life purpose"

"duplicity? what is that?" evelyn asked with furrowed brows.

"oh no don't ask that" clara sighed since she realized what they were talking about.

"no wait i want to know too" kate asked as well causing clara to palm her forehead.

"okay so basically it's a fanfic about like harry styles but he's not his usually self" jess started.

"yeah instead of him being all 'treat people with kindness' he's all "kill people with kindness' in this book" brinnley explained.

"unless they're aven" jess mentioned.

"oh yeah unless they're the queen" brinnley agreed with the younger girl.

"wait who's aven?" kate as looking confused.

"she's harry's love interest in the book and a badass" brinnley informed.

the front door was soon knocked on causing the conversation to come to a halt as they all looked back at each other and then the time.

"fuck zach is here!" brinnley frantically stated, quickly doing the finishing touches on her make up as kate and evelyn did the same.

"okay i'll go downstairs so he's not left alone with mom and dad, finish up, take some pictures, and get your asses downstairs" clara insisted. "no duplicity talk"

"yes mom" brinnley sarcastically said causing clara to roll her eyes at her sister before trudging down the stairs.

after about fifteen minutes of the girls taking pictures and finishing up they came downstairs so they could leave.

"wow you three look absolutely beautiful" liz said tearing up a bit as cole whipped out his camera to take more pictures.

"aw mom don't cry" brinnley had a small smile on her face as she hugged her.

"i'm sorry okay i'll stop, maybe" liz stated as brinnley shook her head before turning and walking to zach.

"hi" the girl said as he just stared at her. "what? why are you staring at me?"

"you just- you- um-wow" zach fumbled over his words causing brinnley to laugh.

"you look pretty wow too" she nodded.

"okay let's take some pictures please and then we have to go" evelyn said as they all nodded and got situated.

they took a bunch of pictures and hopped into a small limo they rented since it was only the four of them. the group of four spent the ride jamming out to various songs and getting themselves pumped for the dance to come.

once the ride concluded they each got out with evelyn and kate exiting first with brinnley and zach to follow. they then walked in all together each excited for the evening since they would be together enjoying the night.

"bro we've probably hyped ourselves up so far, watch the dance be wack" evelyn laughed.

"if it's wack we all leave deal?" kate suggested.

"deal" the other three agreed nodding as they all walked in to see the gym decorated beautifully.

"this is pretty and all but is there a theme?" brinnley furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around with her hand interlocking with zach's.

"it doesn't look like it, there's a fish in the corner and an eiffel tower in the front" zach laughed.

"at least the lights are pretty" evelyn shrugged. "this is better than i thought the committee would come up with since they didn't care"

"good point" brinnley said.

"oh yay here come the stares" zach huffed.

the three other girls looked around noticing a fairly large amount of people were staring at them, mostly zach.

"well you're famous z, they're going to stare" brinnley gave him a small smile.

"but i'm here for you as your boyfriend tonight not zach herron from why don't we"

"yes, but my boyfriend IS zach herron from why don't we so we have to accept that" brinnley raised her eyebrows. "come on"

brinnley started dragging zach to the middle of the gym floor. once they got to the middle she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around the small of her back.

"the song is slow, so we are going to slow dance" brinnley smiled brightly.

"yeah i got that when you pulled me over here" the boy laughed.

"shut up and dance with me" brinnley shook her head. "and don't start singing the song"

"damnit, i'm a singer babe i have to sing it" zach said and before brinnley could protest he quietly sung. "shut up and dance with me this woman is my destiny she said-"

brinnley had covered his mouth with her one hand so he could stop, "no no no"

the boy sighed and nodded reluctantly indicating he would stop. she pulled her hand away and went back to slow dance with him.

after they were both quiet for a minute zach spoke up. "ohhh shut up and dance with me"

brinnley groaned and threw her head back making zach chuckle. "dude you said you'd stop"

"it started to bother me since i didn't finish the line but i'm okay now"

"i hate you"

"and i love you" zach admitted.

brinnley's eyes widened, "what? are you joking?"

zach shook his head laughing softly, "no that'd be a pretty awful joke"

"no z i'm serious"

"so am i"

"no shut the fuck up"

"okay?" zach said raising his eyebrows.

"how are you so calm?" brinnley furrowed her eyebrows.

zach shrugged, "i don't know, i mean i guess it's because it feels good to just say, you don't have to say it back though i know i sprung it on you, so whenever you're ready you can"

brinnley stared at him blankly, "it's not that i don't want to say it i just don't-"

zach cut her off by kissing her, since they were in a school filled with chaperones he made it short. "you don't have to say it now b, i just wanted you to know that i love you"

brinnley smiled, "you're something else"

——
instagram

liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, and 29,849 others

brinnleyforbes a night to remember <3

load comments...

username bestie brave for keeping the comments on...

username AW THATS SO CUTE

evelynbatts i love y'all 🥺

claraforbes THE CUTEST COUPLE

jackaverymusic besties 4L i say
brinnleyforbes stop watching scream queens jack 🙄

username WTF SINCE FUCKING WHEN??
brinnleyforbes since new years :))
username JANUARY?? y'all secretive asf

beautychickee YES BITCHES WORK IT

imzachherron i love you b
brinnleyforbes stop i will cry z

username not her zach, anyone but her.

——

liked by brinnleyforbes, jesswan, and 260,748 others

imzachherron prom with my love <3

load comments...

username LOVE??? MORE LIKE CONFUSED OBVIOUSLY 🤨

jonahmarais no bc now i'm reminded i'm single-

corbynbesson break her heart 😃 i dare you zachary 😃🔪

username oH um corbyn???

kate_smith cute asf

imryanherron brinn is better than you 😐
imzachherron reese is better than u 😐

username YUP YUP I LOVE THIS

username IM IN TEARS I LOVE YALL

brinnleyforbes ur a dream zachary dean
imzachherron no u

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

fun fact i actually changed kay's hair to brown for that picture but still put it in black + white
bye loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.7K 62
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž...
31.5K 1K 25
-๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachysea...
14.5K 509 19
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ...
119K 2.5K 74
โ happy mistakes โž a boy texts a wrong number, not realizing the recipient of his text would soon be the reason he wakes up in the morning. ใ€” jack...