COTE One Shots

By Adisial

Some One Shots by yours truly Adisial. These may range from true one-shots to timelines that are based on a s... More

Boner-ahem Pawn in the making
Red hair-kun got a green hat
Shitty reaction one shot
KFC-Kiyo Fucking Chie / It's Fingerlicking Kiyo.
Chronicles of the Heroin in her fight against the demonic dragon.
It's not a mask, It's what he became.
Contrast
Drinking tears is my profession.
Guidance of a beast.
The heavenly sight.
A tan-girls pureness.
Leroy jenkins.
Schlap
FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('つヮ⊂)
Everything according to Keikaku
The fall of reason, brings forth the monsters of the heart.
Schrödinger's Threesome
Is it wrong to pick up a boy on the street?

The lewding of a Sensei: Behind the Scenes

20.4K 240 401
By Adisial

[Hello there,

Hmm, hmm, hmm, this will be a continuation of the shitty reaction story, but It's going to be a reaction to Chie-chan falling in love, followed by Ichinose and Chihiro and Sae getting horny.

Well, I chose this one due to not wanting to make things awkward and Chie-chan is not really hiding her former relationships, at least that's what I think, Mashima-bro casually addressed it, so to say; people like Strawberry-cake-chan is probably in the know about her sensei's love life, she probably tells her about it, like in the anime scene where they talk to each other while getting massage. Well, now, Reaction and R18 Scene CROSSOVER lmao]

POV-Chan sitting on an chandelier looking down on the studants.

The whole theatre was in quite the ruckus, obviously, it's not deniable as Ryueen-chan would immediately be insulted if he would be slandered in this way; 'A weakling like him obliterating me? Don't joke around.' Would most likely be his response, if it were a lie, but seeing the embarrassed Tissuesaki looking down, Elevator-chan partner of Elevator-kun being irritated, and Albert-chan being shy and shooting glances towards Ayanokouji, it's pretty much confirmed.

"So, your fighting ability is that great? It's shocking to say the least, but I don't know if I'm really that surprised, you fought against Nii-san and he seems to acknowledge you, I confronted Ryueen at that time, his face was quite taken care off... I-I at least I know now to what extent I can expect that you played in the class competition." Said Tsuntsun-chan, being able to get more knowledge of her Master-ahem* helpers ability gives a reassuring feeling.

Ike meanwhile is contemplating his life choices, thinking of running away with Shinohara and their child, how have they gotten a child? Well, Ike forcefully held her hand and it got her pregnant, they lived happily on the countryside with their child, who for some odd reason has brown hair and golden-brown eyes, but he's an idiot in life and love, due to that was his knowledge accumulated from hentai worthless.

Sudou was shocked to say the least, sure he got into brawls, but he just used his superior body to win, alas, since coming to this school, he had already the premonition that he's not the strongest anymore, Albert, Housen, Ryueen and Kito could easily pummel him due to their own superior body-type and experience in more vicious fights. Now hearing what an unfathomable Ayanokouji is, he questions his own worth, there seems to be always a bigger fish, just like Qui-gon Jinn once said.

The rest was in turmoil too, Kanzaki is thinking of how much honey he has to buy to cover himself in all honey. He has to get it all into Ayanokouji's room too, without anyone noticing, but what should he do then? Lie on his bed naked in honey or put on a cover over his bed? Maybe on the carpet? Evidently finding no end to his question on how to prepare the honeytrap, the author changes the person.

"Huahahah, apparently Dragon-boy fell on his snout," exclaimed the future CEO who will probably steal his subordinates' wives.

"Hmhmhm" The loli adorably giggles to herself, having a strong childhood friend is quite nice. Normally the childhood sweetheart would lose but this is a smug loli we're talking about, she will win nonetheless, regardless of what competition there is and establish herself as main waifu.

(AN: Waifu doesn't stand in the dictionary and it makes me sad...)

Meanwhile Kushida is not so sure anymore, if antagonizing him any further will sprout anything beneficial for her, right, Kushida is not an idiot, despite Horikita being superior to her in ability, she still holds her weakness which is the class unity, she can destroy in one afternoon or even hour if all are present at the same place. All in all, she has something that forces Horikita to play on her own ground and drags Horikita's possibilities of winning below her. But-

Ayanokouji seems to not really care about getting to class A, his manipulation ability is the highest in the whole school, she can't get the others to attack him as it would most likely back-fire, the only thing she can now do is fret about the uncertain future.

"You seem to know him really well, don't you Sakayanagi?" asked Johnny Sins, but he got beaten by Hornykouji.

"Fufu," she turns to look in his direction, "Of course I do, he's my precious childhood friend, I know him the best out of all the people here." Saying this the surroundings grew quiet, a silent movement was created "Council of Jelly men" was it named, it only existed as a group chat with nearly all males of the school as participants, Tissuesaki put in Ryueen in too who named the group and the other people are afraid to anger Ryueen, so they put up with the GC-name.

"Ayano- no forget, will I even receive a proper answer?" said Matsushita, several people were about to ask too but got interrupted by a teary Adisial-sensei.

"Y'all forgot about me huh? Well, can't be helped; answering your question Stalker-chan, Sakayanagi herself considers him her childhood friend that she never met, yet know about him, due to his abilities, he she got infatuated with him and hoped meeting him someday, as she only saw him once one-sidedly, Ayanokouji himself didn't know about her and only learned of her right after his race against the former student council president." Clearing everything, they all calmed down, sure pummeling Ryueen gang was something spectacular, but the unknown connection between the two figures razed these thoughts off of their mind expect for the preceptive ones.

"Then, can we see how Kouhai-kun fought against those four?" Asks a beautiful silver haired angel with crimson eyes, she was the whole time looking at the events with great interest, as it is about her childhood crush, whom she saw perform in New York and thus leading her to make use of her talents, reaching so far as to be called the best student in AHNS. All of this is foreshadowing though and author checking if this backstory is satisfiable for the readers.

"Well, I guess I can, Let's go;

Ayanokouji-kun was like, you guys are not on my level, and they just didn't beliv-

"WE MEANT THE VIDEO" screamed everyone, interrupting Adisial-sensei's supreme storytelling skills at work. But, he can't show the video, it's within the shrine he build and for that he needs to take the shrine out, in order for him to gain access to it. So, he opted that retelling the happenings on the rooftop would suffice but it seems the pathetic god guessed wrong.

He still has dignity to uphold therefore, he has to offer something else; "Sorry I can't, but in turn, I can show you something else which is interesting." He said, letting out a short lewd smile as his eyes for a short moment turned towards Chie-sensei.

"What would it be about?" Professor asks, his instincts screaming that it's something important, he lowers his head, adjust his glasses in sophisticated manner, causing the laws of anime to blank his glasses and release light.

Everyone curious now, leans forward, showing interest towards what it would be.

"Some interesting Student-Teacher action, of course involving Ayanokouji," says Adisial-sensei, looking at Ayanokouji letting out a "tehe."

Uproar, that's what it caused, the swords were sharpened, the spear tips were steadfast, the mist covering the battlefield, generated through the flushed female studies who are releasing steam, sure some of them had sex, but a male student x Female teacher action gets them still flustered. A specific girl-group was having hollow eyes and looking at the ever-increasing nothingness.

"Well, calm your tits you all. It's an alternated universe, Ayanokouji-kun here didn't nothing, the only difference is the actions which he took that lead to that happening." The warmonger called down the war which he caused, the girl-group was determined, just some different actions taken and Ayanokouji-kun got stolen, from them, they need to act quick. Reluctantly, they lower their weapons and prepare themselves for the incoming.

"Which one of you was it?" asked Mashima-sensei, even though he was addressing both, he was only eying one of them.

"Hehe, don't look at me like that, Sae-chan was the one always obsessed with Ayanokouji-kun, as it is so, shouldn't you ask her?" Smirks Chie-chan who's in for something unexpected, she eyes Sae-chan with a suspicion, which is not that absurd, but it will not work on her.

"Don't talk like that, and by the way, we're not the only female teachers here." She countered even though she caught the glance Adisial-sensei threw towards them, she couldn't determine whom he directed it.

"Shall we start?" asks Adisial-Sensei for confirmation, "Please no-"Ayanokouji who was silent due to the many events concerning him, causing a strife among the student body, finally wanted to deny this poor author's content but was ignored.

Video startu

I was sure I hadn't done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting the classroom, I could feel my classmates' stares drilling a hole into the back of my head. Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered. I looked all around, but I didn't find Chiyabashira-sensei anywhere. Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her sexy appearance in a mirror.

"Aww, you think I look sexy Ayanokouji-kun?" said the Chie-chan, feeling now slight discomfort.

"Excuse me, is Chiybashira-sensei here?"

"Hmm? Sae-chan? Oh, she was just here a moment ago."

The teacher had wavy, shoulder-length hair, which made her look mature. She had a rather loosely clothing on for a teacher, added to that, she has quite the nice figure, she probably exercises, but I don't know what kind of exercise, maybe unorthodox one? Like using sexual activity to keep her body fit, I don't know but seeing her great figure, thick thighs and nice size knockers, I want to find out.

"Pervert!" exclaimed the girls, "Ayanokouji-kun how could you think that?" Asked strawberry-chan.

Horikita glares at him.

Sakayanagi looks amused, turning her to the person next to her, seeing he's troubled that his inner thoughts are revealed. "fufufu," laughing a bit at the sight, she still skids next to him so that her heavenly thighs touch his.

'Hm, I think I read something like that once in a book' said Hiyori in her thoughts, because lets be real, the genre mystery can have quite the fucked up stories which she probably read.

Haruka looked at him suspiciously but didn't comment.

Well, the boys, they had the same thoughts as him but are trying to appeal to the female population like the hypocrites they are.

"She must have stepped away for a minute. Do you want to wait here?"

"No, thank you. I'll wait in the hall."

I didn't want to do any moves on her in the faculty office. I would need another opportunity to get to talk to her. However, as if my prayers to myself have been heard by myself, the sexy milf teacher followed me.

"Ara~ Ara~ you wanted to hit on sensei? Hm?" blushing a bit due to being called sexy milf, but she wouldn't be a milf if she didn't say the thing.

'She said it!' The male population exclaimed in their minds; the horny delinquent of readers included.

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, in charge of Class B. Sae and I have been best friends since high school. That's why we call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan."

Kuh, my horny meter is rising, is she interested in me, she followed me out of her own volition.

"Hornymeter," muttered stalker-chan, whom I called by name just once in this fanfic.

"Eh," Chie-sensei gave from herself, she did indeed follow him, herself and the one in the alternate timeline.

"Hey, why did Sae-chan call you? Huh? Why?" she asked.

"Why are so curious about that Chie-chan?" I tried to tease her but seemingly failed as she just grinned and brushed it off.

"Kukuku, did you actually call that a teacher? As expected," He turns his head to me and grins,

"Ayanokouji-boy, are you perhaps a natural in this field?" Said blondie-kun, interested because this classmate of his apparently did something with a teacher.

"Chie-sensei, could it be that y-you?" Betrayinose stuttered as she asked this question to her teacher, who would have thought that your teacher would steal away your crush, it's not even Ugly bastard hentai, but a female teacher.

Alas, despite the glances she receives, she doesn't raise her head, she now understood that she will be the teacher who's going to get lewded, still, why did she go so far?

"Hehe, quite the feisty one, aren't you, sorry but didn't quite catch your name." she looks at me, for a moment she narrowed her eyes.

I got closer to her and look her in the eyes, still not changing my expression, "You can call me Kiyo-kun, Chie-chan."

Haruka let out a sigh of relieve, why you ask? She sees the difference in behavior, Kiyopon never behaved like this when he's with them, even if he has a hidden beast, he doesn't seem to be after her body like the other boys, but she felt a slight discomfort at that.

She started to scan me from top to bottom, as if determining my worth, "Alright, Kiyo-kun it is, that sounds good, and you seem quite assertive, handsome on top of that, aren't you quite popular? Hm," she looks at nudges me to answer her.

"Sadly not, I'm not really popular, but who cares, don't I have someone beautiful talking to me right now? So, I don't need to be popular anyway." I say looking deeply into her eyes, but I see a competitive emotion surging there, probably trying to win this battle of teasing.

The girls instead of being angry suddenly imagine themselves in sensei's shoes, and blushed hard, having such a line thrown at them, of course their hearts would tremble.

"I knew you had a way with words Kiyotaka, but I didn't think you would use it in such a way." An unexpected love intersest says, with sooth but manly voice, while smiling bitterly.

She seems now to go for physical contact trying to make me flustered so, she could get the reason why I'm meeting with Sae-chan and to win this competition. She grabs my arm with her slender, delicate hands, having still the youthful glint on her skin, the softness of her hands makes want to hold them despite what degenerate act it is.

Chie-chan suddenly pouts, he immediately saw through her, and his thoughts were not even jumbled, seeing this Sae-chan lets out a victorious smirk as the idea to seduce her student suddenly passed her mind, but quickly shakes her head with red cheeks.

"Hmm? What a smooth talker you are, but it seems you like to play hard to get, Ne ne, are interested in sensei? Or why do look at me so intensely? Hihi" she cutely giggles to herself as she caresses my cheek, taking the opportunity, I take her delicate wrist, and take the tip of her finger in my mouth, *pop*, I take it out again is it now glistened due to my saliva, I still don't let her wrist go, I turn it and give her kiss on the backhand.

"Kyaah!" the girls exclaim, the boys jealous, and the maidens in dreamland, imagining such an assertive Kiyotaka enamoring them.

"Kuh," a silent sound went out of Kei, she desperately wants to imagine herself in that position.

During the entire process, Sae-chan seems to have approached us, but she froze once I started acting, she regained her bearing quick though as smirked to herself because she noticed Chie-chan red cheeks.

Seeing this, Mashima-sensei narrows his eyes, Chie is her friend but seeing this, it looks like Sae doesn't even want to scold them for the inappropriate act.

Sae-chan seem to just grab my arm now and drag me along with her, but I still stare at the dazed Chie-chan who doesn't seem the take her gaze away from the spot where I kissed her.

As we're about to enter a guidance office, I still call out to her, "I hope we see each other again soon Chie-chan." This seemed to have worked as she waves with her hand to me and smiles her usual bright smile, but she couldn't hide the confusion from me, sadly the scenery changed to a doorframe and expanded in a room.

POV-chan wants to take a look at Chie-chan after Kiyo left.

As I waved them away, I began to remember that tingling sensation when he licked my finger, but what surprised was the pace my heart was beating once he kissed my hands, and the look at his eyes, despite not noticing anything, I swear I saw something contradictory, it was as if I was looking at playful and innocent child but at same time, that child still had quite the monstrous lust, it was as if I was looking at a shota with in the doujins, but not the pathetic one with small PPs, but those with Tanks (Hehe little does she know that it's a T-rex).

Trrugh

The screeching of a chair resounded throughout the theatre, the one who stood up is Chie-chan, she doesn't need to see the next thing on the screen she immediately seeks confirmation, everyone looks at her, 'what is she about to do?' she walked towards Ayanokouji, standing in front of him, she lowers herself to him sitting between his legs, her head hanging behind between his thighs resting on the seat. She is feeling comfort and protection, her heartbeat quickened, "So, it's actually true?" she mutters to herself. Teary eyes, as she is feeling the love now in this timeline too.

'Weird, it couldn't be... Did I develop an interest for him? No, am I actually falling in love? That picture, I don't know what it is, but it felt extremely sad, I want to take him int-' just as she was to finalize her trail of thought she was interrupted making the readers have lewd thoughts of the missing part, they are quite the horny delinquents.

"Chie-sensei, are you alright? You seemed to be deep in thought, are you worrying about something?" sounded a concerned voice next to her, instinctively making her head turn to the origin, now comes her cute class representative, Ichinose Honami.

Responding with my usual tone, "No, everything is alright~, now come Honami-chan, let's talk about the student council." Putting the thought to the back of my mind I concentrate on the matter at hand, but not before determining myself to explore this feeling once my talk with Honami-chan ends.

Kanzaki smirks, heh she got refused, you're not fit to stand beside Kiyotaka, you can't him what he desires.

...

...

20 minutes later...

As we parted our ways again, I saw the determined girls back, yet my thought now were not occupied by the discussion we had just now, no, they were going back to that playboy student of Sae-chan.

"Hmhm, you're quite the playboy Kiyopon, perhaps you aren't as dense as I made you out to be." Haruka said, Author loves this girl, in her SS she mentioned having had feelings for a senior of hers, how about you know what? Some regret for him *smirks*

"What are you talking about Haruka? Aren't you quite the teaser yourself? Hm? Only I get such a nickname as Kiyopon, perhaps you're after me?" Ayanokouji raised his eyebrow and look at her smugly despite no change in his expression occurring.

Slowly, I was thinking; 'Did that guy put his hands on Sae-chan? No, impossible, she isn't the type to fall for that, I'm not the type too, yet look at me...', suddenly I was getting annoyed, I'm not a maiden to not know why, 'I'm getting jealous huh?' maybe I need to taste him to confirm this.

Sae-chan is blushing as she thinks about Ayanokouji being slightly forceful with her and kabedon her against the wall and sealing her lips with a kiss.

The girls scream as they are taking notes of a mature woman's thoughts for self-reference.

And the boys are silently resuming to sharpen their weapons, Ishizaki is in a pinch due not finding any tissues to prepare himself for an Amateur, Big tits, natural, Teacher, milf, teen, big D, Japanese.

Having finalized my thoughts, I go into the faculty room to see if he joined any clubs and see his schedule. Letting out a cheerful smile, I despite not being a pure maiden anymore, still seem to act like one.

...

...

I was getting a bit bored as I was waiting near the convenience store, he should be going here before returning to the dorm, after all, he didn't join any club, and it already had been three days since that happened, because of that, I watched if returned to dorm straight away and he did, but today he will most likely come here to stuff up that's why I'm waiting here it's been already 20 minutes since school should've ended for him, and he always takes this path for heading towards the dorms, yet I don't see him.

Stalker-chan narrows her eyes as she got competition. Some class C boys who always dreamed about Chie-sensei have an ugly scowl adorning their face and the specific girl-group is taking notes.

As I was getting downhearted about having misread him, I finally saw him I quickly waved towards him signaling for him to come over and now he gives off an annoyed feeling, I pouted at noticing that, wouldn't you be happy to be called over by a beautiful sensei? Authors thinks so too.

Unconsciously, all the boys seem to nod, some girls noticing this, put up a bit of a distance between them and themselves.

"You don't seem so eager to coming over to me, and that after what you did to me." I pouted and showed him some fake tears, upon seeing me like that, something in his demeanor changed, is this a woman's instinct if she is in love?

"Sensei, of course not, I thought that you would want to reprimand me for doing that to you, I didn't want to hear a beautiful sensei scolding me, but as I see, I seem to have guessed wrong, huh? But could it be sensei, that it affected you that greatly?" He says to me, I could swear I saw a smirk on his face for a second, but for him to guess my reasoning, as I thought I don't want to lose to so I have to deny it.

"Seems like you found your match," jabs Sae-chan.

"Kiyopon stop flirting with your teacher," Says Haruka.

"Yeah, I mean, do you have some kind of fetish that you hit on a teacher," surprisingly, it was Kei who asked this, she found an opportunity to establish a base to ask further questions, and at the same time checking preferences.

"That's cute of you, why should I scold you, I felt like a fine lady when you kissed my hand." I answered him not noticing how I cornered myself.

"How though?" Asks Sudou, he is new to teasing so he wanted to understand.

"I not only kissed her backhand, I also took her finger into my mouth, it indicates that she would have felt something for the latter too, if she remembers, she would get flustered, as I have already told her, 'But could it be sensei, that it affected you that greatly?" Ayanokouji explains what's going on, why should he lie? It's a good way to see how they would react to his abilities, well, here his EX-level teasing abilities.

"Souka," said not only Sudou but the other dense boys at the same time.

"I see, and how did you feel did you feel when I took your finger into my mouth?" He said, as I was trying to hold my bearing, I looked him into the eyes or more like he forced me to look into his eyes with his gaze, his calm golden eyes like a see, reflecting everything that gazes into it, there, I saw my blushing self, seeing that, my thoughts slowly ceased to wander and came to a complete stop.

During this, I didn't notice that he drag me behind the convenience store, and once I came back to my senses he attacked me right again, making me blank out again. Subconsciously biting my lip.

*KAAAAABEDON*

"Kyaah" some girls screamed, some held their breaths, now it's time for the boys to note down his actions.

Chie-sensei who also now started watching again, immediately closed her eyes, she was startled and blushed madly, seeing from her perspective is just too cruel. But it didn't last long, suddenly warmth entered her body through her head, feeling a hand on top of it, she just blushed further as she felt it gently patting her, seemingly seeing through her unease.

Tch

Whether the clicking tongue came from his right or left, that's not told the readers, maybe it was both maidens clicking their tongues at the same time?

His face was now right in front of me, for some reason my vision starts to darken but it stops, just as if I was expecting a kiss but never did, I expect for it to actually come.

Mmh

I felt my body suddenly jolt, I was hypersensitive, my eyes completely close, this sensation, the feeling of his touch, aah, 'I actually fell in love', how could I let this happen, but right now I only want to feel his lips.

Some looked warmly at sensei, as they feel happy for her.

Other people though wanted start the French revolution, but just behead one guy multiple times.

'Kekekeke of course you fell in love with him' laughed the author to no one but his lonely ass, 'soon you'll feel his touch even deeper within you' he let out a lewd smile and asked himself if the readers actually liked his previous R18+ scene.

Suddenly, he stopped and dragged me along and positioned me in front of him and took a distance from me, I was disappointed, but I understood when from the corner of the store my cute class representative emerged, she looked a bit downhearted so, she didn't notice my disheveled clothes, lucky me, I guess.

"Honami-chan, what are you doing here?" I call out to her, hoping it not to be something bad.

Honeymi-chan blushed as she wouldn't know what she would have done in that timeline if she walked in on them as they were kissing, after all, she's already jealous.

Snek-kun on the other hand was distressed, Adisial-sensei said different actions maybe personalities, but never did he say if there is one superior in ability or not, so him noticing someone approaching while deeply kissing but not when he was being stalked-ahem* spied on for a few days.

"Ah, I saw you and Ayanokouji-kun walking here and I wanted to see what was going on as I wanted to talk to you too, sensei." She answered, looking at us respectively, I let a quick and small frown appear on my face, she didn't seem to know Kiyo-kun when we discussed the student council matter, she just glanced at him but didn't greet him back then, could it be?! He set his eyes on my sweet student, jealousy ran through me, but I stopped before getting ahead of myself.

Nothing new, she already admitted it unwillingly that she has a crush on him, but still! How dare he womanizer! BAKA! Kei flails around with her arms, squirming around as he didn't make such bold moves on her.

Honami! How surprising 3rd POV is surprised at your reaction. She narrows her eyes, she seemingly accepts the corrupt world, her own sensei calling HER Kiyotaka her own? Hmpf, even if you are my sensei, I will fight, those were Strawberry Ice-chan's thoughts.

While the girls got invested in the drama they seem to anticipate, it's like watching a romance movie.

"Ah, really well, Ayanokouji-kun wanted to ask me something so we chose a more discreet place to talk. By the way, from where did you get yourself acquaintance with him? Hmm?" I make my way over to her, acting like a jelly girlfriend questioning my friend from where she know my new boyfriend.

"WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY" clamours Ike.

BANG

Ike now lies behind Ayanokouji's seat, it appears that he tried to assassinate him but got discovered because of his sloppy skills.

"Ah uhm, he helped me in a matter, and we became uhm friends." She blushed and stuttered out a response, this is more serious than I thought, the usual Honami wouldn't stutter normally and has great social skills, added to that, she seems to avert her gaze from him.

"Aww," Class C seemed to adore a shy Honami, but the there's still some boys jealous at Ayanokouji for seducing their Class leader.

"Someone wanted to confess to her and she didn't know what to do, so she asked me if I could pretend to be her boyfriend, in the end I convinced her to be truthful, so they talked it out, I hope everything went good?" As he entered the conversation before, I do something unexpected, he explained, now I understand, of course she would blush, she would naturally be embarrassed for having asked something like that, but now I also understand the awkward air Honami and Chihiro had in the classroom today.

"Yes, everything solved itself, thanks to you, it still is awkward I guess, but it's better than lying to her." She told him with a cheerful smile.

"Well, that's that then, you seem to want to ask something sensei so, I will excuse myself." He said and started to leave but Hornynami has other ideas.

"Wait, it's not something I need to hide anyway, and I barged in without consideration, so I guess this is only fair?" said Ecchi~nose, so he has a natural charm, huh? He seems to be more than he lets on so, should I prepare myself for some sisters?

JUDGEMENT! JUDGMENT! JUDMENT!

While the boys are rallying their troops for a decisive attack, Airi, Maya, Kei, Hiyori, Honami and Masae, the female version of Manabu, wonder if they would be able to accept that.

(AN: Real talk, how come that there is no fem. Manabu, there's fem kiyo and stuff but only fujoshi Manabu simps?)

"If you don't mind, then I guess I'll stay," said he with an intrigued tone.

"Well, what did you want to talk about with sensei, Honami-chan?" I tilted my head, but I already guessed it, today she was supposed the student council president, but seemed downbeat when approaching us.

"Well, my meeting with STP didn't go so well, he refused me and didn't even state a reason for it, I didn't think it would be like this, I at least expected for him give me a reason so I could improve myself, but this was a complete letdown..." as she talked, she was lowering her head, pondering why she would be refused, she was frustrated.

"I too, don't know why he would refuse you, that's not like the usual Horikita-kun, hum." I myself am a bit bewildered, Honami-chan has definitely the qualities to be in the student council, and it Horikita-kun himself is not a student who refuse an applicant due to class standing, he's someone who values ability over hierarchy in the school.

"Therefore, does that mean the rumors about him only accepting Class A students is false?" Asked a first year, it's not like Manabu doesn't know about them but his classmates still glare at Nagumo for spreading rumors.

"No, definitely not! Manabu-san prejudiced, he has his reasons for not accepted Ichinose Honami, in fact, he too rejected a promising class A student." Immediate reply from Yandere Loli with purple hair. She's a loli right? Author is not sure but she seems to be still smaller than Elder Horikita even if he was sitting.

"It might not be my place to say something, but it's not always about ability when evaluating someone, he could have other external reasons for not accepting you into the student council. You should rather investigate his current situation rather than doubt yourself, in my eyes, Ichinose would be a top candidate, be it physical ability, academics or communication skills, you should be rated rather high." Said Kiyo-kun, he seems to have good grasp of the situation, despite just hearing it and there might be something true to his words, I did hear of the rivalry of the President and the Vice-President, but for it to be due to that, I wouldn't have known that it would be such a huge problem, in the eyes of Horikita-kun. He is a student who would never drag innocent into the fray, so it could be that, after all, Nagumo-kun has a rather absolutistic rule over his class and his methods are too, rather underhand.

"To think he already deduced that far, hmm." Manabu contently hum'd to himself.

(AN: I will let the teachers know that Nagumo uses underhand methods, Manabu didn't really know and was rather naïve in tackling Nagumo in vol. 8, if he knew he would have had counter measures in place to prevent such a method.)

"That's true, it's said to be that Horikita-kun is at odds with his Vice-President, maybe to hold off nonparticipants, he refuses new students to enter the student council, to protect their talent from Nagumo-kun." I told her my doubt, it's not like I'm giving her confidential information, it just public secret, it's not discussed but everyone knows about it due to Nagumo's behavior.

"Ah, that may be true, and here I thought he denied me because I'm not class A student, thank you sensei, and you Ayanokouji-kun, I don't know what to do, now I own you twice already," letting out a rather wry smile she continues, "but I will see to repay you in anything you want." Letting out a rather innocent sentence, she smiles brightly at him.

"There's no need to thank me, I just shared with you my thoughts on your situation, I guess you could observe if any 1st year class A student applies to for a seat in the student council." He said, he seems to know how to cheer up people, or rather woman, if he smiled he probably would have already captured a lot of hearts, but Honami said something at the end of her sentence I can't ignore, so let's tease her as punishment.

"Hm, you would do anything for him Honami-chan? Even some lewd things?" I smirked at her and leaned to the side her direction.

Honami turned blue at this, unexpected, right? Well, she was drunk from imagine Kiyotaka doing lewd thinks to her.

Some girls eyed him suspiciously but didn't say anything, the way he carried himself, they honestly wouldn't mind if he was so bold with them.

"Wha-what do-do you mean sensei! Ayanokouji-kun surely is not such a person!" She shouted, and blushed immensely, she's taking glimpses to Kiyo-kun as if to reassure her belief, well, that's no use, his poker-face has no gaps and your talking about someone who flirted with your sensei openly, he's no good Honami-chan.

Not really serious agreements were spoken, telling her to give up on him, but rest not speaking, is looking at them with a wry expression, they obviously are trying to get the number of rivals down.

Honami showing her cool side again, glares at them "kyaah!"

Everyone is now looking at Adisial-sensei who cried out, with an embarrassed expression he averts his face from them, how can he stay calm? It's like the girls seeing the moves made by Ayanokouji, thence it's explicable for him to act like this, seeing things develop in confrontational situation.

"Fufu, that's true you're no good Kiyotaka, going around and stealing hearts what shameless man you are."

"Of cou- "he tried to clear it up, but I cut in before he starts to defend himself, hmpf, dare to make me fall in love and still tainting innocent maidens.

"Hnn~, are you sure about that Honami-chan? Maybe he's wolf deep down, he's still a boy after all." That's undeniable, men are perverts but woman too, I mean, I'm actually interested in a high school student.

"The-th-t-then I-I have to c-coo-comply." She meekly says, but that's troublesome Honami-chan, do you want to steal your sensei's future lover?

"Hehe, are you ssssure Ichinossssse? Once the King reignssss over you, I don't think you would exchange ever again." Said snek-kun.

"Could you please not speak so weirdly? It's really creepy." Said Sakayanagi, "the way you talk seems like you imagined yourself to be under his reign too, hmm? Snek-kun?" smirking as she ends with this, returning her gaze to the screen, she misses the blushing cheeks of the snake.

"Ichinose, you shouldn't let yourself be teased, I have no plan on making you do things you don't want to, besides, I didn't want you to own me something to begin with, I myself don't know what to do with these favors." He saves himself, and Honami-chan lets out a relieved sigh, yet her cheeks are still a bit red, probably because she too noticed the hint of disappointment in her sigh, as I look at Kiyo-kun he seems puzzled, so he noticed too?

"Ah, well, then I will excuse myself, you were talking about something when showed up right?" she asks but doesn't give us a chance to respond as she dashes away to in direction to the 2nd year dorms. She might be trying to explain to herself the reason for her disappointment.

"Well, that was quite something, wasn't it." I muttered but now that Kiyo-kun stands next to hears it and responds.

"It can't be helped, at least we cleared her worries, now, how did find the kiss?" as he asks, my cheeks starts to redden, it's not the act itself, but my own feelings, I did have sex often since high school, but never, never did I feel like this when going out with someone.

Chie-chan also blushes, Sae-chan is kinda worried about her counterpart, what would she do in this situation, she doesn't know what she would be feeling currently, but also jealous, she's his teacher, why go out of his way and approach another one instead of her, slightly pouting and causing Mashima-sensei to worry about his colleagues.

"What should I say, you seem to like old woman like me huh?" as I said this-

PAH

He slaps my ass gropes it quite roughly, I can't help but moan a little, "nnngh."

"Kyaah!" several girls blush and look away, Adisial-sensei look at them coldly hmpf, dare look at him weirdly while being now blushing mess.

"You have such a youthful ass, how could you think of yourself as old? At least refer to yourself as a Milf, (or so I heard in the internet.)" Ah, that's what I sometimes overhear the students calling me-

"How about we meet tonight?" At this my thought blank.

"You know, it's obvious about how you feel about me, isn't this okay? I mean finding out about yourself is always good, I still inexperienced in such things, but I heard having an experienced partner is good." He says, how can you say that with such straight face.

"He, Ayanokouji-boy, aren't you smooth talking her? Tellin' her that it's okay to try it out huahahah." Says mister hunter-kun, 'Maybe I could invite him to a hunt?' as soon as everyone looked away, his expression forms into one of sadness, he remembers the time he spent with Aii-chan, giving a foreshadowing on Koenji chapter.

"You don't want me to have a first time worth remembering sensei?" Aww, he so persistent, what will I do with you.

Not wanting to match his intense gaze I avert my face before answering him, "Fine let's meet here at 8 o'clock, don't be late I won't forgive you." With this I quickly made my way to my apartment as to escape to his further teasing.

'That's right, I Milf Teacher, surrender to my student.'

A line straight out of a teen romance novel with questionable male lead and antagonist, but now, it will have the honor of announcing the fall of a cute adult woman. The girls are squealing at the happenings, the boys can't refute his achievement of stealing the heart of teacher.

POV-chan wants to return to Kiyo for before he goes to his rendezvous.

As I look at the ass-ahem* back of this sexy teacher, I remember something, to better impression I should probably bring something to eat, after all, I'm going to stay at her house tonight.

So, made my way towards the front of the convenience store to buy ingredients for a salad. It's not good to bread or cheese before having sex, hmm.

'I guess I will go with a special salad?' I thought to myself as I made my way into the store, unaware of the thoughts of certain strawberry-haired students.

...

...

15 minutes later...

As I made my way to the dorm, looked at the contents in the plastic bag I'm holding, I bought quite a lot of fruits and vegetables, added to that, I had also bought some more expensive shampoos, can't go there with a cheap shampoo, now can I?

I arrived at the dorm and made walked to the elevator, just as I pressed the open button, I heard a little gasp behind me, turning around I see Chihiro-chan.

"Hello Chihiro" I greeted her.

"h-hello A-ayanokouji-kun" she greeted back, but she was trembling, and her face turned beet red.

"Are you alright? You're trembling and your face is all red." I said as I step to her to get a closer look.

Now eyeing him suspiciously the boys and girls failed to see how he called her by her first name.

"N-no it's fine, but A-aynonokouji-kun why did you call me Chihiro?" she asked me, I was a bit puzzled but answered, nonetheless.

"I simply overheard Ichinose calling your name, sorry for getting ahead of myself, should I use honorifics?" I asked her while tilting my head to the side.

She seemed to be in daze while staring at me and starts to blush again while stuttering, "No no, it's fine Chihiro is my given name, that's why but I don't mind you calling me that way" she shakes her and hands while denying my assumption.

Gasp of understanding escape, they themselves would be embarrassed if they were called by their first name by a guy they never talked with alone.

"Ah, so is it, I see, well then please take care of me Chihiro, just call me Kiyo too." I tell her with my usual straight face. She seems to be okay with, just then the elevator arrives. "After you," I let her in first like Hornykouji I am.

"Thank you," she now seems to be answering normally but seemingly averting her gaze from me, keeping her head low she walks in, followed by me.

Honami narrows her eyes, 'another rival?', how small the world is, now fighting for the affection of the same target after she rejected her confession.

I press the button for my floor and turn my head to look at her, asking with my gaze alone on which floor she needs to get out, taking the que she also answers with her gaze, so the 11th floor huh. Author still doesn't know how that works, when he did that with his friends during class back in school, the still used hidden gestures and facial expressions.

The ride was silent, but it wasn't uncomfortable in the very least, arriving at my floor I step out and turn around waving my hand, "Take care Chihiro." I bade her goodbye, "You too, Kiyo-kun, Bye-bye."

And so, another maiden has fallen for the one operating behind the scenes, T-rex-kun.

(AN: This is the reason why I got emtional and wrote what's about to come)

As the line appears on the screen, Honami immediately looks at Chihiro.

Chihiro on the other hand his looking at her with mocking laugh "heheha- hehehmehahahah," the sound resounds in the theatre, Sotomura is thinking 'Holy shit! Is that a Jojo reference?' He looks towards Adisial-sensei who confirms his suspicion and nods sagely.

"How Ironic it is, don't you think?" Said Chihiro.

"Now we are chasing the same guy, what a cruel world we live in isn't it? She's wardriven, you have to live in constant vigilance it if the world itself moves against your dreams and hopes" as she said this looked at the competitors one by one and returns back to Ichinose, "those whom you call friend, turn your back to you, the supporters in your endeavor, eye your position and goals outcome greedily, you can't even trust your best friend in war, Ichinose Honami, we chose this way, we invested time in embarrassed thoughts about ourself, thinking of ourself to be with him. Honami this war, this love, I won't give it to you, he will be mine, I'm prepared to shed tears! I already shed them for you! I might not have a high chance like you guys but.. but-" she starts to tear up; "I absolutely won't give up!"

Silence prevails, the people are looking at the two, straight out of a drama book, that's what they think, Manabu and Masae look over to Suzune, who feels their gaze and turns to look at them, conveying with their gaze 'do something, or you will lose without even trying' Suzune right now is completely flustered, the quality of her appearance drops, now she looks like sick Kaguya, blushing and not knowing what to do.

'Awawawawa, what should I do? Do I have to answer their expectations? I have to be a good imotou' thinks the Suzune.

Masae, the fem. Manabu, meanwhile, just pities her, she herself won't go easy on her own sister, but thinking about it, maybe she can just be together with Kiyotaka and her sister. She smirks at herself and Manabu, guessing her thoughts, doesn't think much of them, they're the same person, just with different genders thus, he will trust in her judgment.

"What do you guys even know about Kiyotaka!" Suddenly the drama intensifies, a wild Kei appears and enters the official competition.

"Wha-what, wait, Karuizawa you too!?" asks Nene Mori, followed by Shinohara and the other girls of class D, the other classes can't really judge it as it's about a relationship between two persons in different class from them.

"Yes, other than you guys, I have seen him, his real self, I suffered through him, but that suffering, I took it with me and improved myself instead of breaking down! He knew what he's doing, he knew that it's exactly what I needed! I entrust him with my life! Never will I give up my chance up to you guys! Did you hear!" Kei as if a dam broke, lashed out on them, she will not sit idly as her rivals make their position clear. "I know him the best, none of you will be able to go against me! I-I- "she looks with tears towards Kiyotaka, "I will definitely, no matter what happens, make you love me back!" she screams her declaration, as if a stone fell from her heart, she smiles beautifully, like a maiden in field of flowers, looking back to her lover and feeling the thrill of love. She collapses in her seat.

Next to her, Satou, takes her in her arms; "I don't care if you win, despite me still loving him, I won't cry if you get him and not me, but now let me plea—sse also fight for him, I just want his happiness, he would be undoubtedly be happier with you but please allow me this selfishness and let me fight for him too!" she buries her head into Kei's shoulder and starts to shed tears.

"Mhm!" says Kei, "I will compete with you!"

Ayanokouji on the other hand is worried about the hard grip he's feeling on his legs, but even more by his childhood friend next to him, who lowered her head and has a dark aura resounding her. And as if to ignore his prayers to himself, Sakayanagi stands up, miraculously, or not, wonder why the fuck none of those gods decided to heal Sakayanagi when teleporting her! So, I did it; but none is able to notice that she was healed, Ayanokouji already expected it as he noticed a change in physical behavior in Arisu when they got here.

"Fufu-haha, you say you know him much better? I beg to differ! "Arisu sharpy denies it vexed at how lightly take his nature and his intervened past to it, yet she continues; "Already forgot that I'm his childhood friend, do you think you know him better than me? Then tell me, do you know his past? Have you ever seen his true eye? Whatever he showed you, it was just the tip of the iceberg, I know him, he would rather ridiculed than to tell someone his past. So, don't you dare compare your little suffering to true despair and suffering he had to go through, making him the person who he today is! I won't care, I won't change him! I will never! Ever deny those 16 years of pure hell he had to go through, I will accept him as he is, I will make him mine, I don't care about you guys, not about the world, not about my own self!" A single tear escapes her beautiful amethyst eyes, she slightly smiles, "He has been denied enough in his whole life, I will only care that he finally gets his deserved happiness!" The cry reached all people, contemplating on what they heard, it's really deeper than they thought, none knows about the student Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, none knows about his past, and why he's facing the problems currently, as they have seen in the previous video.

"I-I will also not give up!" a battle-cry came in, interrupting their previous train of thoughts it belonged to none other than Albert-cough* Hiyori, "I might not know of his suffering, I might not know about his true nature, but, I will not let any of you steal my time with my book buddy! I might appear as a naïve, ignorant and sheltered girl, but I won't let it hinder me, no, I can't know the vileness of the world but, if I have to face it for my book-Kiyotaka, then I will take it head on, I'm going to step out of my shell if it means to be with him! None is going to take this from me." Like an angel, determined to cause someone pain for the good of all, her glassy eyes reflected the shocked appearance of the people in the theatre, they suspected her to have feelings for him, but never have they expected the Spanish inquisition as well, just like that, the usually shy girl who immerses herself in her books, stood up to world and declared her willingness to fight.

Albert is shedding tears, "she grew up so fast. Kuhu."

Ishizaki is clenching his fist and heart not really the latter, looks at the determined Hiyori, admiring her, she stepped out into the world, ready to change himself, not willing to give up before fighting, showing more manliness than he himself. He looks down, frustrated, also, some tears escape his shut eyelids, 'If she can change herself, can I too?' He thought, maybe his addiction towards masturbation can be fought too.

"Alright, let's calm down and continue watching the video." Said Adisial-sensei interrupted his own emotional trip, he was just thrown into the mood as he was listening to music.

Accepting that for now, they got their bearing back, but the atmosphere was that of a theatrical prairie, caused by the direct declaration of war, the surrounding people not involved in it, couldn't but in, into something so emotional, the girls themselves are feeling light-headed, and a small blush on their faces, he knows about their feelings, they're sure of it, but he doesn't act upon it, nor does he lead them into confessing, he simply observes their moves, well, it's still embarrassing to declare their love in front of the whole school, but they were not alone so, it helps.

...

...

3 hours later...

I was making my way to the teachers lodging, I was never there close to it but I definitely saw it from afar, as I was closing in, I noticed a gaze looking at me from a window, it was window of a room next to my destination, if I'm not wrong, it is Sae-chan's room, but alas, she cornered herself, she definitely isn't as simple as she appears and seems to be fixated on dragging me into the class competition but out of the same reason, she can't report something like me visiting a teacher during the night, but still... I will have to deal with her tomorrow. Forcing this thought to the back of my mind, I arrive at the doorstep of Chie-chan's room, I ring her doorbell and wait.

'Deal with her', Sae-chan blushed at the way he's calling her, and also kind of excited, she wants to know how he will deal with her.

About 20 seconds later, appears a hot milf in my field of view.

"Ah, you came 10 minutes early, you should come at exact time when visiting a woman's room, you know, we can be quite conscious of our rooms, maybe more so than boys." Chie-chan greets me and makes for me to enter, while taking off my shoes I answer her, "Pardon the intrusion, well, I didn't want to make Chie-chan angry and come to late, and waiting in somewhere near is a no for me, what would a student do, at the teacher lodging area?" That's right, most teacher don't live here on campus but still have a free apartment given to by the school so, they sometimes sleep in their house in the city and sometimes here, especially if the teacher in question is married, he/she does not use it, but I guess it's good if you divorce, you already have a place to sleep.

Noted, all the boys took this advice, you aren't allowed to arrive a minute to late, so waiting and appearing on time is the best guess. You never know, it's like having a friend come over and you clean your room just 20 times more intense. Author is bullshitting his way here so, take it just as Kanzaki.

"Aww, you didn't want to anger me, I guess I'll let you off this once." She says and then averts her gaze toward the plastic bag in my hand.

"I brought us a special salad, here I guess you are better at organizing within your place." I reach the bag over to her and she smiles beautifully.

"Thank you, I too think something light is good." She takes and walks further into the apartment.

As I was looking around, I saw some pictures hanged at the walls on put on the showcase. It's a lot of photos with her co-workers, and probably friends, but I have yet to notice one with only one male. Just then a certain picture fall into my eyes, it's with 4 people, 3 girls and 1 guy, one of the the girls has her head scratched out, the girl next to that one has waist-long chest-nut brown hair, with bangs covering half her 4head, a rather above average looking guy with black hair, and completely to the right, there is a girl with long black hair and a purple hair tie on one hair strand. They all had the logo of the AHNS on their uniform, but the design and colors were different, Chie-chan didn't seem to notice as she entered the kitchen, that's why I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture immediately following after that alluring back of a mature woman.

Bitter memories arise in the trio when he described the picture, while the students were too shy to asks and the ones not, have the consideration not to ask, ironic as they barging into someone's memories currently.

Ryueen suddenly got the Idea to get some leverage over some teacher and staff at the school, but shot the idea to the bin, he's still reflecting towards his loss, if this plan backfires, the consequences would be immense.

"Hey quickly, let us eat, because it looks good. Could it be that you tried to impress sensei? Hum hum?" she nudged me.

"Who knows? I might have just wanted to impress sensei." I answered vague.

"Hm, anyway lets dig in!" she said, as she made a quick prayer, I didn't even notice and was already taking something up with her fork the second time.

"Thanks to myself" I prayed to myself and too started eating.

"Mhm, it's quite refreshing, as if I'm picking it directly out of a garden after a rainy day~" I was kind of happy from her praise.

"What ingredients did you use Ayanokouji? Could it be something to lace her? Kukuku." Ryueen jabs at Ayanokouji, he didn't want to actually put him on a tough spot he might just be jealous, not.

"Thanks, I guess?" I didn't really know how to respond.

"Umu" She nods to herself, and author got umu intensifies.

As we were eating, we occasionally talked about some trivial and varying topics, she most of the time talked about her students fails, it was really interesting comparing the behavior of students in a seemingly superior class, to students in the last bastion of failures. Enough of that, the atmosphere was quite pliant, it's not tense at all, despite both of us knowing what we will be doing afterwards, it's like with a couple that's already together for years.

Eventually, we finished, and I offered to do the dishes, despite it being rude as host, to let a guest wash the dishes, I guess she knew I was letting her prepare herself, so she took it thankfully.

After I was done, I made my way towards where this faint fragrance is coming from, she probably set some candles setting the mood, so I'm too bringing out my mood. You're asking yourself; 'why is he not getting into mood but bringing it out?' that's his secret, he's always horny.

As I arrived at the nearly closed door, leaving a small gap to look into the room, I take a deep breath, and let it out. Despite not changing my expression, it can still be said that I'm getting a bit nervous, behind this door is Chie-sensei, a hot woman who gives off Milf vibes, and Imma 'bout to ravage her.

Leaving these thoughts behind, I push open the door, and what is behind it is a sight to-

-And you'll find out more about the sight in the next episode of Dragonball!

"You will now be watching adult content, ready your hearts, (and tissues.)" Adisial-sensei warns the students. And mutters the last part while glancing towards the struggling Ishizaki fighting an inner battle.

-behold, there lies Chie-chan in a transparent black nightgown, black colored lingerie under that, her breasts are quite big despite Baka-Bra coming in again and obstructing the view, she looks like a housewife waiting for her husband to come home, after he needed to do something, on a marriage anniversary.

Most boys got a nosebleed, the girls crying out at the lewdness of their sensei, and the Ayanokouji war group taking notes for future reference, in case seduction is needed.

"Kiyo~ come here," she was completely fitting into her role of seductive and playful milf, calling out to me in a sultry voice, I step closer but I don't walk over, instead I strip my clothes, author got nosebleed at imagining Kiyo stripping his clothes so don't mind the next paragraphs.

POV-chan is nervous being with Kiyo so she runs off to the corner and watches the events between her fingers while hiding her face behind her hands, completely flushed red at what's about to happen.

He starts unbuttoning his shirt, slowly going from on to other, Chie-chan getting what he's doing gets aroused and rubs her juicy thighs together her panties showing small droplets of love juices being spilled.

He continues and once he reaches the last one, he takes it with a sudden motion off, startling Chie-chan a bit, giving her a bit of a jolt at the surprise and not letting her get used to it.

"Kyaaah! He's so handsome!" It's the girls' turn to cry out and nosebleed, yet a single drop falls from the nose of a blonde hair and brown eyes male student.

He now grabs his wifebeater, which author didn't know that even Word recognizes as a correct word which means undershirt in a rural-dialect, he slowly is dragging it up and revealing his firm abdominal muscles, his 8-pack, at that sight, Chie-chan unconsciously bites her lips, and starts to rubs her thighs faster, instinctively reaching with her hand towards her secret place.

The girls dazed at his Adonis body, while Horikita, despite blushing, still manages to say in normal manner, "Now that the video emphasis' your toned body, you seem to have trained a lot, I won't buy the excuse of good genes."

Ayanokouji glances towards her and nods, "You are right, I did training, but more than that, I won't say, I would like you to consider."

Being already pleased with his admittance to have excused himself back then she returns to the video, definitely not because she wanted to look at his handsome body, b-aka!

He now reaches his chest area and shows the perfection, flexing a bit his muscles he takes it now off, and immediately reaches for his belt, buckling a little to create a bit suspense, he takes it finally off, now while unzipping his pants, he starts walking again towards Chie-chan who is rubbing her secret place with her hands, staring at his crotch in complete anticipation. He now dragged down his pants stands in front of the bed presenting his boxers to chie-chan.

She stops masturbating and positions herself on all 4, facing his boxers which are hiding a sleeping monstrosity, she grabs his waist, giving him a little jolt due to feeling her soft and delicate hands on his skin, she starts to trace along his muscles reaching the boxers, taking them off and revealing a monster that used to hunt and devour it's prey mercilessly, causing her moth to agape.

A stream of gulps could be heard, it's obviously due to the massive size of his little brother. And it's still flaccid! The boys on the other hand are not so surprised at this.

Seeing the state of his sensei, he reaches towards her head with his hand and says in tone that might have been picked up a commanding one by the milf, "If you have so much space there why don't you help me get hard, Chie-chan?" he pats her head slowly, disheveling her hair a bit, hearing what boy- no man said, she reaches out with her hand grabbing ahold of the staff, yet not able to completely encircle it with her fine hand, she starts to take it into her mouth, she as well reached with her hand behind to her garden, tending to it.

As was salivating quite a bit, his dick not having a foul stench but a weird one, she's seems getting addicted to, the taste was too, bit intense for her, she working on it with tongue while going back and forth with her had in a slow manner, looking up to see Kiyo's satisfied expression, despite it barely showing.

She's feeling how the rod in her mouth is getting hotter and hotter, it starting to increase in size and grith, she's already at her limit with how much she can take in without scratching it with her teeth.

It was getting hard, Kiyo started to rub her head in loving manner, if he was feeling affection or not is another question.

Kiyo suddenly got the urge to swing his waist, he was quite a bit sadistic, and totally not the authors taste showing.

He grabs her mouth and starts to increase the speed at which he is swing his waist, he was reaching down back to her throat with his dick, feeling the slimy and warm feeling around his dick he was in paradise.

Chie-chan was accumulating small tears in her eyes, but was feeling pleasure, nonetheless, being dominated by her student with his thick and long thing was getting her off, increasing the speed at which her hand is rubbing her clit, starting to choke on his dick getting an immense wave of pleasure.

Kiyo increasing his pace at which he's fucking her mouth starts feeling something, the built-up semen in his dick starts to push out and so does he with his hip, reaching far in her throat, he loads out his load of thick and white cum.

Chie-chan feeling it, too came from the stimulus, she was panting hard after Kiyo took out his dick, despite coming it still didn't look softer in the least, the opposite actually, he wants to experience that feeling again.

Do you really expect some horny high school students to react to this? I would find it weird if the talked here.

Looking at the panting Chie-chan, he got the sudden urge to grab her by the neck, curious towards these feelings, he just lets them take control, he takes the panting Chie-chan by the neck pushes her further to middle of the bed, now lying face up, she look at him, "Ah, hah* hah* wait I'm still- " stopping herself mid-sentence, she sees the fervent gaze of Kiyo at her, feeling happy and aroused, she usually can't find men who can take the lead with her but with Kiyo it's almost as if it's natural for her to submit to his perfection like Nanase on the Isand exam.

By the way, my jabs are not shown in the reaction.

Looking at his lively dick, lubricated with her saliva and a bit of his cum on, she thinks she is hallucinating, it's as if the heavens are telling her to worship it.

"So big." As if under a spell, girls start to stare at the screen in daze.

"I heard Nagumo's is only 4-5 inch, Kouhai-kun's one is 3 to 4 times bigger." Muttered amulet-chan

Kiyo leans forward, grabbing his wifebeater, now with a different meaning, in his hand, he aims at her entrance, which is wet enough already from her playing with herself and coming.

"Aren't you going to take a condom~?" she asks him not really denying what he's about to do.

"Nah, I want to feel you completely, so we're doing it raw." Like stating a fact, he doesn't seem to back down from it, seeing this, she lets out a smile.

"Alright, sensei is waiting for your thicc thing, please~ put in." Not waiting any longer, he shoves it right into her, stopping midway through her vagina, letting her adapt to the size.

"Kuh, *hah hah* I never had such a big one as youuu~, I think your thing will ruin me for other men." She says this as she pants, him entering so far in one push, knocked out the air out of her lungs.

Feeling it's fine to move again he moves back a bit, dragging her inside with him, "mmngh~" causing her to moan, and pushing now a last time knocking at her womb aggressively. "Ahhh~" reaching an unexplored region, he doesn't give time to adjust and starts to move.

"ahh Kiyo, this, is amaaaazing, faster, fuck me faster, aahhhn~" she starts to moan, at this Kiyo grabs her hands and they start to be even lewder as he interlocks their fingers and pistons her faster.

Incoherent words came out of the milfs sexy mouth, seeing her like this, he lets go of one of her hands, while still swinging his hips at her mercilessly, grabbing her night gown, he rips it apart, and the baka-bra to gets what it deserves, revealing her hills with the stiff peaks, beautiful pink hue on them, he starts to with them letting go of her hands, she starts to grab the sheets, as he plays with her nipples. She came instantly, being ravaged by her student, ripped clothes, she came hard, tightening her insides, but Kiyo only groaned a bit and didn't lose his pace, keeps pounding Chie-sensei's pussy trying to knock down her wombdoor.

"Ahhh ahnn too much- ", before she can compain about he sealed her lips, as was going on with this for a few minutes, he felt the feeling again, he further fastens his pace, slapping of flesh could be heard, with a lost stroke his T-rex rudely invites himself into her womb more so than Horikita usually when she goes over to his room.

Letting out his massive load out there, causing Chie-chan ascend to Kiyo's home, the 7th heaven, convulsing and still having small orgasms, she lies there, completely not in control over her body and pleasure being dominated by a student by the name of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Looking at her expression; drooling and eyes rolled to the back of her head, he wanted to go at it again, which he did, he dragged her from the bed and put her body onto her make-up table, placing his thick rod again at her entrance which now has cum leaking out, he shoves it in again causing her to gasp.

"Ahh."

He takes hair in a bundle and lifts her head, making her look face to face with herself in the mirror.

Seeing herself in this state; with flushed face, expression screaming bliss, she starts to squirm in that position, but Ayanokouji isn't for nothing the tagged with apathetic Protagonist tag, he ignores it and starts to pound her again in a standing position, hard and fast, causing the table to rattle,

"annngh, sooo gooud," exclaims the defeated milf teacher.

He pounds her for 30 minutes straight she let herself go, not being able to fight against the pleasure, making her faint and resting in the arms of the now a bit sexually frustrated Ayanokouji.

"Kuh, what a stamina monster!" exclaimed a boy, clearly not able to go on for so long.

The girls got threw some occasional glances toward our troubled boy, but he brushed them off. It's not like all girls like to dominated in bed, so not all are interested, but still, watching such an intense sex scene gets them on edge.

"Apparently, I really need some sisters," mutters Chie-chan now contemplating on how to seduce Ayanokouji first in this timeline, and thinking of Sakayanagi, she has the feeling that the girl will accept her idea.

He washes her, changes the sheet and makes a cold breakfast which he puts into the fridge after that he made his way out of her apartment, when laid down Chie-chan cutely sleeping in her bed with an adorable expression on her face.

Chie-chan and Ecchinose smile looking at his behavior. Chie-chan because despite the bombs dropped before, he still appears to her as good choice. Strawberry-chan because, even with the apparent cruel past he has, he seems to hold an innate kindness, that will show from time to time.

As he made his way out of the teacher lodging area, he again feels a gaze, from the same place.

Ignoring it, his back merges into the night.

'He conquered Chie-chan, what a fearsome student I have.' Said a feminine voice, who didn't masturbate to the sounds, because their bedrooms are next to each other. She just too embarrassed to admit it.

Chie-chan looked at the embarrassed Sae-chan "I don't mind sharing Sae-chan~" causing her to blush further, Mashima-sensei the bro, just seems to accept it and hopes they won't regret it.

With this our lone hero makes his way this his dorm, thinking what he should to concerning the matter of Horikita who seems to want to make a study group.

That was quite something wasn't it asks the author the readers, not sure if it's a 4th wall break.

"Hmhm, I think that was quite the video, a lot of emotions were revealed, tears shed, and determination formed." Adisial-sensei concluded the consequences of the video.

Everyone seem to agree with him, but stalker-chan like always asks a question.

Or that's how it was supposed to be,

"Hehaha Kono dio da!" bellows the person who most likely was the model for Koenji.

Sotomura and several other boys squeal at his appearance, he grabs into space and takes a mic out of it, "How did his relationship with Karuizawa Kei begin, Adisial-kun?" Says the now grinning Za warudo user.

All sharpen their ears after all, they never heard of their relationship, despite that, it seems to be deep.

Not able to refuse, he starts to play the video....

VIdoe startu

As I was looking at memes, I suddenly got a COTE meme in my feed, looking at it I couldn't help myself from grinning.

Cute Honami, she really doesn't know that her chastity was in-

Honami blushes and smirks, she can seduce him, that's a win for her. Clenching her fists, she looked even more determined than the average shounen protag.

"CHOTTO MATTE that's your POV and you seem like looking at internet pictures," Adisial-sensei looked at Nagumo like he killed his entire family, thus, he shrank his dink to 2 inches and let it be.

"Fine fine, have it your way...."

"Eh, Karuizawa, could it be- "Shinohara was asking but got interrupted midway by the petty Adisial-sensei's explanation of the Hornykouji-lore.

"Ayanokouji got her set up to be bullied to corner her, get leverage over the bullies, and pave the way towards Ryueen downfall, which as you can see started already in summer," Ryueen eyes showed a sharp glint at this and other were wanting to ask what's that about setting her to be bullied but waited for his explanation to finish, "At the same time he confronted her, he acted like he was about to assault her, just to see how far her trauma reaches and how far she can be trusted, this in turn shows the brilliance of Ayanokouji's actions, he accomplished such numerous goals with just one chat with a student of class C. He did go so far with Karuizawa because Ayanokouji... seems to distrust human nature fundamentally, he won't go out of his way and trust someone without 100% being sure of no betrayal, like with Sakyanagi at the poll exam, despite 90% being sure that she was telling the truth when informing him of her plan to expel Yamauchi and cast the praise votes on him, he still made measures of his own. Here, he wanted to know 100% what kind of person Karuizawa is, as she's going to be involved a lot with him in the future related to the reason why he needs her, he uses her to control the girls side of the class while also giving her task to perform to create planned situations and achieve certain objectives, he also used the rooftop incident, as the breaking point for her... he let her relive the trauma through Ryueen, but her emotional status was manipulated by Ayanokouji, meaning, the next time she's feels alone and is confronted with her past trauma, she will break free instead of breaking down. He essentially freed her of her trauma, that's why she has so strong feeling towards him, in the end, she just took things as they are instead of holding a grudge because of him setting her up, the trust in him climbed unimaginably high when he made his entrance to the rooftop and pummeled Ryueen gang. This trust converted to love over the course of time and here we are now."

"Wow, you just wanted to get back at us for not letting you tell us about the fight, right?" Asks stalker-chan.

"Who knows?" Adisial-sensei avoids the question.

"But still what made him like this, you describe him a bit... scary." Onodera said, getting a bit justice as she's not a really bad character in the LN but got massacred by the reaction trope.

Confronted with this question, Adisial-sensei averted his gaze down, and got a bitter look on his face.

"You know..." He says in a faint voice, but as a god(y'all forgot that, didncha'?), it still carried over to all the people in the theatre. "Despite the way he acts, his inhuman actions, he's still a massively popular character, his fan community would forgive him anything. I can show you the longest flashback he had on school grounds, but I can't look into his past from here. You will have to do with that." Adisial-sensei said as he turned to the screen, selecting the video.

Ayanokouji tensed as he knew what he's talking about, the people around him noticed this, it's unusual for him to be like this, but he still just as quick regains his bearing and lets out sigh.

The people were willing to watch instead of barraging him with question, doubting his contentious methods. If the god says, they're getting their answer after all, and that moment with Ichinose found it's way back to their minds.

[Here we are man, really long chapter if I may. Despite counting the copied text shamelessly into the word count. The continuation is thanks to @ejjs27, his fanfic would be the core of the reaction, or more accurate, the last chapter he released, and like the fight with the Assassin, but I will write it in my own way and text, and not take it directly from there, I already have the story in my head, but I will not write it for now, I will have other chapters to write and continuations. I put in a lot of different dialogues in which are not relevant to the scene to be reacted, it's really awkward to make them react to it, they would just blush and shut their mouths anyway, they don't have the guts to say something out of embarrassment anyway. Well, then good night] 12951 words minus 6571 words copied for the reaction bold text.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
271K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
175K 4.4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...