Kidnapped for life

By soccergirlforeverrr

Abby is a 17 year old from Minnesota. She is kidnapped one night while coming home from work. Her kidnapper j... More

Chapter one
Author's note
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors note
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Author's note
Part title
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
New story!

Chapter Thirty Six

544 15 4
By soccergirlforeverrr

6 Years later...

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!" My daughter Miley yells for me as she plays in the sand.

"I see baby girl!" I laugh at her excitement. I watch from the porch as she continues playing and laughing.

Miley is six years old now. She's growing up so fast, I can't keep up.

Everything has been good for the three of us. Jake has continued being successful with his parents businesses. Things were hard for me for a couple years after losing Max and everything else that happened, but I've been doing great lately.

I miss him so much, but I know he's in a better place. I do go to visit him all the time. He may not of been Jakes baby, but he was still mine.

"Come on Miley, let's go get you cleaned up and ready for a nap." I walk down to her and help her pick her toys up.

"Mommy I don't want a nap right now." She whines. I reach down to pick her up.

"I know honey but if you don't take a nap now you'll be all cranky later." I pinch her cheek.

"Okay okay fine mommy!" She laughs and pinched my cheek back.

I laugh and walk back to the house with her still on my hip.

We walk back into house as Jake walks through the front door. He was coming home from work.

"There's my girl! Come here baby!" He throws is briefcase down to catch Miley as she runs for him.

"Daddy!" She yells. She loved her daddy so much. Jake had her so spoiled, but I can't be mad at him for that. Miley deserves the world.

"Tell daddy you gotta go get cleaned up and take your nap." I tell her as I walk up to Jake and kiss him on the lips.

"Have you been playing in the sand again?" He asks her as he kisses her cheek.

"Maybe..." she giggles. "Mommy said I could!"

"Ah, I should of known." He looks to me making me laugh.

"Come on you little monster." I take her back from Jake and we go up stairs for her bath.

After her bath is done I take her to her room and lay her down in her bed. She quickly falls asleep. I kiss her cheek and go back downstairs.

Jake was sitting in the living room watching tv. I go and sit next down, cuddling close to him.

"Miley asleep already?" He asks, putting his arm around me.

"Yep, I knew she needed a nap. Momma knows best." I laugh.

"Yes she does." Jake says as he leans over and kisses my neck.

"What do think you're doing?" I ask.

"Kissing my beautiful wife." He says as he leans up and kisses me. He lifts me up and places me onto his lap. He continues to kiss me.

"Jake we might wake Miley up." I try to tell him to get him stop, but I didn't actually want him to.

"No we won't babe. We can be quiet. Or at least I can." He laughs.

"Hey!" I smack his shoulder.

"I want another baby." He says. He stopped kissing me and looked at me to see my reaction.

"You do?" I ask.

"Yes. I want us to have another baby." He says again.

"I do too." I had been wanting to have another baby for about a year now but I hadn't got the courage to ask Jake if he did.

He smiles and begins to kiss me again. I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. It feels like we haven't had sex in forever. I needed this.

He pulls my shirt off  and kisses down my neck and to my chest. I put my arms behind my back and unclip my bra for him.

"Someone's eager." He whispers into my neck.

"You don't even know." I tell him. I pull his shirt off and kiss his neck as well. God I missed this so much. It feels like we never sex much anymore. We just don't have the time, so it's always amazing when we get to.

Jakes hands wonder all over my body. He rips the rest of my clothes off and throws them on the floor.

"Touch me." I moan into his ear. "Please touch me Jake." He smirks then trails his hand down my body.

He rubs against my clit slowly and circles around it. "Like this?" He looks to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck, that feels so good." I moan. I move my hips in sync with Jake as he continues running my clit. As I move he hips he thrust his fingers inside of me.

"Damn baby girl you're so wet for me." He keeps fingering me, going faster and faster with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum..." I moan.

"Not yet baby."  Jake says as he starts to kiss me again. "Turn around."

I nod and turn around. I arch my back as Jake finishes undressing.

He positions hisself behind me and get close to my ear. "Are you ready for me to fuck you baby?"

"Y-yes please fuck me already Jake." I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed this so bad. I arch my back as much as possible. Jake then enters me.

"Oh fuck!" I almost scream.

Jake quickly places his hand over my mouth. "Don't be too loud baby." I nod and he starts thrusting faster and faster. My moans were more quiet but still filling the room. I begin moving my hips again in sync with Jake.

"I'm going to cum Jake." I moan. He doesn't slow down until we release at the same time.

"That was amazing." I say as I turn back around and Jake.

"It was, sex only gets better and better with you." He answers.

"Ugh I'm tired now." I laugh.

I lay next to Jake and he pulls his arm over me.

"Mommy!" I hear Miley yell.

"Huh?" I jump up from the couch. We must of fell asleep. "Jake put your clothes on Miley's coming!" I yell waking him up. He rushes to get dress as do I.

We got dressed as soon as she walked around the corner.

"Mommy I'm hungry." She says as she grabs my arm and pulls me towards the kitchen.

I fix her something to eat sit down next to her.

"Mommy?" She asks as she eats her food.

"Hmm?" I look down to her.

"Who is the little boy you go to see a lot? Max?" She asks. I pause. I knew this day was coming but I know I would never be ready for it.

"Um, well. Let me just show you." I take her hand and walk back to the living room. "Babe we're going to see Max. Will you go with us?" I ask.

Jake looked shocked at first but I understood what I was doing. "Yes of course." He answers.

We all walk outside and a little ways down the road. The cemetery we buried Max is wasn't far. I guess Miley started noticing how often I leave to go see him.

We arrive and I walk her to Max's grave.

"Well Miley, Max is your brother. He passed away when I was having you guys." I explain. "But he isn't your daddy's son. Max had a different father. I wish that he could be with us but he is in a better place." I continue. I almost start crying.

"I wish I could meet him mommy." She takes my hand in hers and hugs me.

"I do too sweetie. I wish we all could of."

We stay with at Max's grave for a little longer and finally decided to go back home.

We all walked together hand in hand.

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"This may be crazy to say but I'm so happy you kidnapped me." I whisper.

Well guys I guess that's the end. It's taken forever for me to finally finish this book but I finally did it! Thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments! I hope y'all enjoyed the book! I will be posting new stories soon so be looking for them! Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.8K 15
Shubman and Ishan fucked casually under the pretense of 'stress relief'. But while Ishan grows uncontrollably fond, Shubman fails to see beyond the p...
88.7K 1.4K 30
She loved him and then she feared him. She was only fifteen when she met Tommy Murphy. When the two of them meet, the world suddenly stops and Mia do...
20.1K 377 50
The demigods are done. So, the gods gifted them with a literal mansion to live in that had a protection barrier against monsters. But they got, dare...
73K 2.2K 45
Love Adaire was poured in rain when she met him. He seemed to be a kind and humble employee at her local game store, but how wrong could she be. He w...