endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

saints and sinners

6.1K 99 70
By bubble_blossommm

saints and sinners party playlist👼🏽😈:

The Weeknd - Party Monster

The Weeknd - Heartless

Travis Scott - 5% Tint

Pop Smoke - Creature (ft. Swae Lee)

JID - 151 Rum

Slytherin is throwing the Halloween party this year and we're calling it the "saints and sinners" party. Usually, we throw our parties in our common room but a few of the seventh years were able to gain access to the Chamber of Secrets. After the whole debacle that happened second year, it's been empty and was cleared out by the seventh years. It's the perfect venue for a halloween party. It's far enough from the castle where we can't get caught and has a dark ambiance to it. This party tonight is also the perfect event for me to get revenge on Ginny fucking Weasley. After tonight, she'll know exactly what it feels like to see your boyfriend with someone else.

Stass and I both decided that we're going as "sinners" to the party because we're nowhere near saints. If we were to walk into a church, an earthquake would happen and the crosses would probably turn upside down. Plus, being a saint is no fun. Who the fuck wants to do the "right" thing all the time. Sometimes you have to do something morally wrong to get what you want.

I wore a red corset with black lace and a black mini skirt with a pair of black fishnets with my black platform boots and Stass wore a black lace mini dress. She wore black angel wings and I wore a headband that had red devil horns on it. Once we applied our last coat of mascara, Stass and I walked over to the boys' dorm room to pregame before the party. This is going to be the first time in awhile I'm in a confined space with both Draco and Theo. I'm hoping Draco doesn't do anything that is going to make Theo suspect anything happened between us.

"Hello, boys", Stass said strutting into their dorm room.

"The princesses of Slytherin have arrived", Blaise said throwing his hands up. "Pick your poison", he said pointing at the bottle of Jack, a bag of coke, a bag of molly, and a few prerolls.

"I think I'm smoking tonight", I said picking up the joint and letting Alex light it for me. I sat down on the floor in between Alex and Theo, who were both smoking.

"As much as I would love to do all four, I think I'm sticking to weed. Not trying to get sent back to rehab"

"You look... You look nice", Theo said nervously.

"Thanks, Theodore. I'm glad you're dressed as a sinner because you're definitely not a saint", I teased.

"Um..."

"I'm teasing Theo", I said nudging his arm.

"Right", he chuckled. "I'm glad you're talking to me again"

"Baby steps mon chéri", I said taking a hit. "You've been in my life since we were in diapers, I'm not going anywhere"

"I'm happy to hear that", he smiled. "I just want us to start over"

"I hope you don't think we're getting back together"

"Of course not, at least not right now"

"Or ever...", I said taking another hit.

After an hour, we all finally left the boys' room and left the Slytherin common room for the Chamber of Secrets. We walked through the Corridor of Secrets and right at the entrance of the Chamber, a seventh year was holding the door open and letting people in. The Chamber was cold and dark but the loud music and the bright lights gave warmth to something that once held a dangerous creature. Everyone was dressed in either black and red or white. I could see a wave of either angle wings or halos in the crowd.

I grabbed Stass's hand and walked her over to the table where the drinks were. I poured her and myself a shot of tequila while she grabbed the salt and two slices of lime. On the count of three, Stass and I threw our heads back and took our shots, licking the salt and sucking the juice from the lime immediately after. The taste of tequila made me sick, reminding me of the day Draco and I hooked up in the girls' bathroom.

"Look who's here", Stass said pointing over at the entrance to the Chamber. In walked Ginny and Harry. "Game time", she smirked.

"Not yet. We have to wait until they've both had a few drinks in them"

"I could slip some molly in their drinks", she suggested.

"Let's not drug anyone. Ginny Weasley isn't worth a trip to Azkaban"

"Just trying to live up to our costumes"

"Trust me, I'll be doing enough sinning for the both of us"

"Well", she said filling up our shot glasses with more alcohol. "To sin", she said handing me my shot glass.

"To sin". I took the shot and felt the alcohol burning in my chest.

I know that being childish and fucking Ginny is so unnecessary but at the end of the day, I'm one evil bitch and will get revenge for what that bitch did. She fucked my boyfriend and thinks that she could get away with it. If my father taught me anything, it's to never let anyone fuck with a Blackwood.

Once Harry went off on his own, without Ginny, I poured in a plastic cup some liquor and followed him. I started to quickly walk towards him, pretending that I'm not paying any attention to where I am going. I "accidentally" bumped into Harry and spilled my drink all over his white shirt. Harry's white shirt started to stick to his body, showing his abs through the sheer white fabric.

"Potter, I'm so sorry", I pouted.

"It's alright", he chuckled. "I hated this shirt anyways"

"I feel terrible. Note to self, 'don't drink and walk in platforms at the same time'"

"No, you're fine. It's no big deal"

I spotted Ginny's red hair in the crowd and saw that she was looking our way. "Come, let me help you clean it off", I said grabbing his hand. "I think I can salvage your shirt". I grabbed a napkin off the table and lead Harry into a dark corner of the Chamber. "Take your shirt off"

"What?"

"I can't fix your shirt if it's on you"

"Okay", Harry sighed. He started to unbutton his shirt and then handed it to me. Nice abs Potter. "I never asked you. Did the Felix Felicis work?"

"No, not really", I said dabbing the napkin on his shirt. "Theo ended up lying to me about cheating"

"I'm sorry. I heard but wasn't sure if it was true"

"It's whatever. We've been dating since we were eight. Our relationship shouldn't have lasted that long anyways. We were just kids"

"Wow, I didn't know you two were together for that long"

"Yup. Planned our wedding and everything"

"Did you ever find out who the girl was?"

"Yeah... It was Ginny. The hooked up at a party last summer"

"Oh..."

"I think it's sign from the universe. Theo's just not the one"

"You're a nice girl, Stella... When you're not terrorizing people... I'm sure there's a guy out there who is dying to have you"

"Aw, Potter. I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me"

"We don't really talk much", he chuckled.

"Still, it was nice". I handed Harry his shirt, still wet but decent enough to wear. "I tried the best I could"

"It's alright. It was getting hot anyways", he said throwing the shirt in the corner.

Harry and I walked out back to the party together. Ginny was standing not too far away, analyzing our body language. As I walked towards her, I wiped my mouth with my thumb, insinuating that I just sucked Harry off. With Harry shirtless and the both of us hanging in a dark corner long enough, she's bound to believe something happened.

"You evil little slut!", Ginny yelled, shoving me back.

"Thank you", I smirked. "What's wrong Gin? Don't like playing the same game?"

"What's going on?", Hermione asked, standing right next to Ginny.

"Weasley here is getting a taste of her own medicine and can I just say, it didn't taste so bad"

"I'm going to end you!", she yelled, charging at me until Ron held her back.

"Watch it Weasley, don't start something you can't finish but... Potter sure did". I winked and blew her a kiss before walking away.

"You're a bitch Stella Blackwood!"

"I know", I said to myself as I walked away.

Stass was standing with the boys with a big ass smirk on her face. She gave me a high five while the boys stood stunned, not knowing what to say. I didn't tell them about the plan so they probably think that I actually did hook up with Harry.

"What the fuck just happened?", asked Alex.

"Sweet revenge"

"I can't believe you just sucked off Potter", Blaise scoffed.

"Calm down, B. Nothing happened. I would never do that to... I just wouldn't". Fuck, I almost let it slip that Alex liked Harry.

"So, what did happen?", Draco asked, glaring at me.

"I spilled my drink on Harry and then took him to a dark corner, made him take his shirt off, and had him talking long enough for Ginny to think I was giving him head"

"Fool proof scheme, really", said Stass.

"I forget how devious you can be", Theo smirked. "Did you do that because of me?"

"Don't get too excited , Nott. No one fucks with a Blackwood, not even you", I said grabbing a bottle of tequila off the table. "Alright, let's go and actually enjoy the party". I grabbed Theo's hand and dragged him out to where everyone was dancing.

Now that I'm done with Ginny Weasley, it's time for Theo. He doesn't get to think that I'm letting him off easy. He has to pay for ever thinking that it was okay for him to go and hook up with another girl behind my back. Since it's obvious he still has feelings for me, it's time I use that to my advantage. I know it's totally fucked up to take advantage of Theo like that but what he did to me is worst. Theo was in a committed relationship when he cheated on me. I'm messing with his feelings when we've been broken up for over a month, it's justifiable.

I threw my arms around Theo's shoulders and pressed my hips against his, swaying to the beat of the song. He had his hands on my waist and started to kiss my lips. I kissed him back, grinding on him. Theo started to kiss my neck and his hands started to move from my waist. He slipped his hand under my skirt and grabbed my ass. I pulled Theo from my neck and kissed his lips one last time before I walked away and grabbed a random boy from the crowd. I started to make out with him in front of Theo, hoping it would get a rise out of him.

"What the fuck!", Theo yelled pushing the guy off of me. "Stay away from my girlfriend!"

"I'm not your fucking girlfriend, Theo"

"Listen to the lady", the boy said. "She likes what she sees", he said grabbing my waist and pulling in for another kiss.

Theo drew his hand back and curled his fingers into a fist, hitting the boy right in the nose. He fell to the floor and Theo jumped on top of him, hitting him even more. Draco, Blaise, and Alex ran for Theo and pulled him off of the boy. His knuckles were red with bits blood from the boy's nose. Draco, Blaise, and Alex leaded Theo out of the crowd and I followed right behind them.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Stella?!"

"I was thinking that you deserve to feel what it felt like when I caught you making out with Ginny"

"So you decided to use me like a pawn in your little game? I can't believe you. I can't believe you would to this to us"

"You don't get to be mad at me! You did this to me! You broke my trust the day you decided to fucking Ginny Weasley!"

"I don't give a fuck about Ginny Weasley! All I care about is you, and you just broke my heart Stella Blackwood". He took one last look at me and then walked away with Alex and Blaise.

Great, now I feel like an asshole. When I planned on doing this to him, I thought that I could do it without remorse but now, I just feel like the world's shittiest person. At the time, it felt good seeing him hurt and feeling everything I felt that day out on the pitch but toying with Theo's feelings doesn't feel as fun as I thought.

"What the fuck are you doing, Stell? Why are you doing this to him?", asked Draco.

"Fucking you didn't feel good enough so I had to do something else"

"You didn't have to do anything, you wanted to do it"

"You don't get what it feels, Draco. Seeing someone you love with someone else, so don't talk to me like I'm this terrible person"

"What happened to you, Stell? What ever happened to loyalty?"

"Loyalty? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You fucked your ex boyfriend's best friend", he scoffed.

"Sex takes two, Draco. You are just as disloyal as I am"

"You were the one who kissed me"

"And you didn't stop. You instigated the whole fucking thing! You were the one who went beyond kissing. You... you touched me in the library". Tears are now forming in my eyes. I don't want to cry but Draco is making me feel even shittier than I already do. "I just wanted Theo to hurt"

"Well, did that make you feel good? Being an awful friend"

"No, no", I cried. "You don't get to do this to me right now"

"Stell, I didn't mean to make you cry", he said grabbing my hands.

"Don't touch me", I said ripping my hands away. I walked away and Draco started to follow me. "Just leave me alone, Draco!"

I can't deal with all of these emotions right now. With Theo mad at me and Draco reminding me how terrible I am, I can't help but cry. I hate fucking crying, it makes me feel so weak and vulnerable. I shouldn't have fucked with Theo's emotions like that and I shouldn't have hooked up with Draco. They're both of my bestest friends and now I don't have them anymore. When did things get so fucked up? Where did I go wrong? I had the hottest boy at Hogwarts on my arm and a whole future planned out and now I'm alone, crossed at a party, with no one in my corner. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
53.7K 949 45
it's been two years since the end of Stella Blackwood's education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since then, her life has changed. Sh...
84.9K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
6.3K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...