Two Different People Collide...

Von bscamper

I recommend reading the first book in the series, "Two Different Worlds Collide" Otherwise certain details wo... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18 Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.9K 149 4
Von bscamper

Amelia's POV

Pulling up to the clubhouse everything was quiet. I know I'm going to need to make the most of tonight because I'll be leaving before the sunrises in the morning. I'll leave a note for Ember with some excuse, but no way was I telling Blade about what happened with Henry. I can't lie to him because I have a feeling he'll know it. Ember doesn't deserve the stress of what is going on while she's getting married and pregnant. Nothing is going to happen to that little one because of anything I could bring along. I just need to act normal so no is suspicious and then get the hell out of Dodge.

Cass had been right; Screw and Buster wanted a rematch. Once again they had failed miserably. Ink had offered to give me a tattoo for free in honor of my out drinking his brothers so flawlessly. Blade had not been a fan of that one and had told Ink to get lost. Ink had held his hands up in surrender while smiling before walking away. I had made the brownies and banana bread as soon as we got back from the store. No way was I making Ember wait for her food cravings. Turns out Blade was a huge fan of brownies and when Ember asked if my brownies were the best he had ever had he grunted which Ember said had meant yes. Silly alpha male bikers. Blade had kept a close eye on me all night like the night before. I felt secure and safe with that, but I also knew he wasn't just watching me out of curiosity or attraction now. He had a look that said I was a puzzle that he was trying to figure out. Well sorry big boy, I will be long gone before you can do that.

It was 4am and the clubhouse had been totally silent for the past couple of hours. I was making my way down the hall trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to alert anyone. I paused outside of Ember and Hawk's door. I know she'll be disappointed but it's for the best. I slid my note I had written under the door and continued my way through the hall and down the stairs. The bar was dark but I could see the outside lights shining through the small window in the club's front door. I slowly made my way to the door hitching my bag further up on my shoulder. Just as I reached for the door someone grabbed me from behind putting their hand over my mouth before I could cry out. Panic surged through me and I began to thrash around.

"Baby girl, calm down," I finally heard Blade whisper into my ear. I stilled my limbs. Blade took his hand off my mouth and spun me around to face him. With the light coming through the small window I could see he was livid. "Now do you want to explain where in the hell you think you're going?"

"It's not any of your business where I'm going. It's a free country and last I checked I was a guest here. Guests are free to come and go as they please." I fixed him with my own glare. I needed to get out of here and he was wasting precious time.

"I told you that we would be having a conversation in the morning." He informed me.

"Yea, I never agreed to that." I need this alpha male biker to knock it off and let me go.

"Look," before he could continue his phone was going off. He took it out of his pocket and answered with how quiet it was I could hear what the other person was saying.

Blade- Speak

Prospect- When we were switching out guards at 2am. Someone must have stopped by and they stuck an envelope on the gate.

Blade- What was in the envelope?

Prospect- We haven't opened it yet. There was a name on the envelope. It has Ember's friend Tequila's name on it, Amelia. We weren't sure if we should open it.

Blade had cut his eyes to me when they said my name. My eyes had gone wide. Oh Lord, maybe someone was watching me earlier like I thought.

Blade- Send the other prospect with you to the clubhouse with the envelope. Do not leave your post for anything. We are going to someone watching that gate at all times.

Blade hung up his phone and cut his eyes to me. "Anything you want to tell me before the prospect gets here with whatever this envelope is?" I kept my mouth shut, I don't know for sure what this is and I wasn't about to volunteer information if I didn't have to. Blade continued to stare me down.

Finally the prospect came with the envelope. He handed it straight to Blade. I tried to take it but Blade snatched it away, "Seriously? It has my name on it?"

Blade gave me a look that conveyed he thought I had to be joking. He opened the envelope. It looked to be a picture and a note. Blade's face went to stone and his eyes looked like he could murder someone. He looked up at me and glared. "What the fuck is this?"

The picture was of me and Blade kissing in the baking aisle but in a red marker someone had written over me the word "Slut". Then the note said, "I would have treated you like a princess, but you had to go and ruin it. Now you will have to be punished not just for what you did to me but for defiling yourself with a disgusting biker. We will still have our forever and once I'm done punishing you I will forgive you because you will always be my princess." It was simply signed H. The world went black.

Blade's POV

Thankfully I caught Amelia before she hit the ground. Who the hell was H? What was she running from? Oh baby girl something dark is threatening your light and I will not let it touch you. She is going to tell me everything as soon as she wakes up. I told the prospect still with us to follow me as I carried Amelia to the medic room. I laid her on a bed and told the prospect to guard her and not to allow her to leave this room.

Whatever story Amelia had to tell I knew Hawk and Gage would need to hear it. I walked out of the room and called them. They were not happy about being woken up but they knew I wouldn't call them without good reason. As soon as they got to me I should them what was left at the gate.

"What the fuck?" Hawk was pissed.

"Did the prospects see anything?" Gage asked me.

"No it must have been left during their shift change." I replied.

"Has she given you any idea as to what this could be about?" Hawk asked.

"She started acting strange when we left the grocery store yesterday. She assured me whatever was freaking her out couldn't hurt Ember or the club. She was supposed to tell me about it this morning, but I caught her trying to leave. When I confronted her I got a call from the gate to tell me about the envelope. When she saw what was in it she fainted." I informed them of all I knew.

"Well that explains the note I found. She had slipped a note to Little Flame under our door on her way out saying she had to leave and sorry for having to miss the wedding." Hawk ran his hand over his face.

"We need to get to the bottom of this quickly because we don't know what this fucker is capable of." Gage said determined.

"I'm protecting her." I stated to both of them. Hawk gave me a knowing smirk while Gage looked taken aback.

"You claiming her?" Gage asked.

"No, but I'm not going to allow anything to happen to her even if that means I'm doing that on my own without the help of the club." Gage raised his eyebrow to that.

"Alright, before we make any choices how about we find out what is actually going on before any of say or do something we might regret." Hawk was always the reasonable one. Well until it has something to do with his Flame.

We walked into the medic room. I dismissed the prospect and told him to go back to the gate. Amelia had started to stir.

"What happened?" Amelia Grabbed her forehead trying to sit up.

"Settle down there. Blade here showed us what was left for you at the gate. He said you fainted after you saw it." Hawk calmly told her.

"We're going to need you to start explaining." Gage said to her with some slight hostility in his voice. I glared at him but he rolled his eyes at me.

Amelia had paled at the mention of the envelope. "It's not your problem. If I just leave he won't mess with any of you, but if I stay I don't know what he could do." Amelia pleaded.

"No, you're going to tell us what's going on and I'm going to make sure that whoever this H is isn't going to come near you." I told her with confidence and finality in my voice.

She stared at me slacked jawed for a second but the shock wore of pretty quickly, "Look, this is my life I can do whatever the hell I want. I do not need your help. I am not staying here and risking Ember or Cass getting hurt because of some psycho feeling like he has some sort of claim to me." She had a look that said she was ready to take on the world if she had to. Too bad for her it wasn't going to be enough to take on me.

I was about to speak but Hawk beat me to it, "The club will protect you."

"What?" Gage had a look of pure confusion on his face.

"I know you're worried about your woman with this and hell so am I and our little man on the way," He explained to us, "but she is Little Flame's family just like we are. Making her our family and we take care of our own. She's already willing to put her life on the line for our women. That's the kind of person I want around our women. So she has our protection."

I could see the gears in Gage's head turning as Hawk spoke and he gave out a sigh, "Alright, agreed."

"Agree nothing! I am leaving, you can't keep me here." Amelia shouted at us. The three of us fixed our gazes back on her and glared. She audibly gulped and looked pretty nervous.

"Look, Flame's told me a lot about you and from what I've gathered you're someone who tends to run away from their problems. You don't have anyone else really in your life other than Flame. My Little Flame wants you at our wedding and in our son's life, but in order for that to happen we need to take care of this problem and keep you alive. Don't you think Flame deserves to be happy after all she's been through?" Hawk was playing hardball with her bringing Ember into this.

She gave a defeated sigh. "Fine but I only know so much, but it was the reason I called Ember up and came earlier than I planned."

"Wait should we go get Buster and Screw to listen to this too?" Gage asked.

I snorted while Hawk let out a Bark of laughter, "Fuck no, they were whiney yesterday after a night of drinking with Tequila. I cannot imagine the bitching we're in for after Round two."

"Alright, time to begin." I fixed my gaze on Amelia who took a deep breath and began. 

A/N Next chapter we'll finally find out what happened in Chicago with Henry! Any guesses? 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

200K 6.1K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
789K 28.8K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...
227K 6.5K 17
Growing up in a military household I only had my brother to depend on. Father was always out for months at a time, and mommy dearest would rather do...
667K 92.1K 19
!! 𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐟 πŒπ“πŒ !! β•°β”ˆβž€αΆœα΅ƒβΏ ᡇᡉ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ᡃ˒ ᡃ Λ’α΅—α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅ƒΛ‘α΅’βΏα΅‰ He was everything she wanted and she was everything he was running from. C...