I am Reborn!

By MA3LS7R0M

Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance... More

Bio
Animes Involved and Harem
Prologue: I'M FUCKING DONE!!!!!
Prologue Part 2: The Gods and Goddesses
The Events of Hell!
From Fiancรฉ to Father!
Additional Information
The Villager Kingdom (part 1)
The Villager Kingdom (part 2)
Y/n and Rose vs Trihexa! Unsealed!
I'll consider this life Normal now
First time with Rose (18+)
Nezuko and Eri vs Great Dragons
The Day off
Pneuma's Wildest Ride (18+)
Family Game nights
Reunited
Birthday Special Chapter
Surprising Day
Blood Daughters Bio
Birth of a Cambion and a Demi-God
Halloween Special
Hero and Villian problem
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Q/a for Special Events (Temp. Closed)
A 'Heavenly' Time (18+)
Battle of Maidens
The Fall of Atlas
If the MCs met a Karen part 2
Attack on the Underworld
The Mightiest Battle
Who are You?
Vengeance
Extraterrestrial Invasion
Psychic Onslaught
Battle of Gods
A/n

(Non-canon) If the MCs meet a Karen

4K 58 81
By MA3LS7R0M

A/n: Tempted to do this. And I did it. Also, This takes place 10 years after the ending.

Cast: Y/n, Rose, Pneuma, Genesis, Iris, Eri, Aegis, Nezuko. Brat, and Karen/Entitled Karen.

Y/n, Rose and Iris

Y/n was out on the park with Rose leaning on his shoulder and Iris playing. The two had a Romantic moment recalling everything they've been through together. From Meeting each other, to Having Iris, and to finally get married.

For Iris. She was playing in the Park's Playground under her Parent's Supervision. After all, Parental Instincts.

Things we're Great. Until the Low and Beyold Karen appears with her Brat holding her arm.

Karen: Okay Baby, Go play.

Brat: Yay!

She went to play on the swings. There were three of them. Unfortunately, One of them broke and the other two were being used by some random kids and Iris. And The Brat approached Iris.

(Iris: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of playing with other toys, You're coming right at me)

(Brat: I can't annoy the shit out of you without getting closer)

(Iris: Oh ho! Then come as close as you like)

(Y/n: I feel proud. *fakes tears*)

Brat: Hey! Can I play?

Iris: Sure. I'm was gonna do something else.

Iris soon left and The Brat sat down.

Brat: Can you push me?

Iris: No thanks. Mom and Dad are waiting.

Brat: Please?

Iris: Sorry but no.

Brat: I said push me!

Iris: Nope. Ba bye.

She left the area as the Demands of the Bratty child howls the area.

Timeskip

Rose: Come on now Iris. Time to go home.

Iris: Oki!

???: Ahem.

Eyes turned to the voice. And behold, It was the Karen with her Brat in hand.

Karen: Why didn't your child play with my Angel?

Y/n/Rose: *mind* Ahhhh shit, Here we go.

Y/n: She didn't want to. Simple.

Karen: And why does she not want to?!

Iris: I didn't want to. Simple.

Karen: Play with her.

The three: How about.......No.

They left the premises, ignoring the Howls of the Karen and the cries of a Brat.

Pneuma, Genesis, and Aegis

The two Angelic beings are living like humans. Pneuma owns a Dojo for Hand to hand or sword play. She's considered to be one of the top 5 dojos in the world.

As for Genesis. She was a Trainer for Younglings, mostly Quirkless/Powerless kids. However, Today, is a bit different.

The Dojo doors opened and the Karen and her Brat walked in to see the young kids training.

She walked to one of the Kids and asked.

Karen: Young lady. Who's the Teacher here?

Aegis: I'm 11 Ma'am. And *points to Genesis* She is.

Karen: Don't talk back to me like that.

Genesis saw the two and approached the two

Genesis: Afternoon Ma'am. What service can I provide?

Karen: Where's the Mentor?

Genesis: I AM the mentor.

Karen: I doubt it. You're a Woman, and Woman can't teach Martial arts or Sword play.

Genesis: I assure you I can teach.

Karen: Didn't you hear what I said! I said You can't teach--

???: And why is there screaming here?

Eyes turned to Pneuma. In her casual uniform.

Karen: This woman claims she's teaching Martial Arts, where she can't even teach them.

Pneuma: I assure you she can.

Karen: Are you two deaf or something?!

Both: Nope!

Karen: Where's the owner?! I demand this Woman *points to genesis* be fired.

Pneuma: *clothes change to business outfit* Name's Pneuma L/n, Welcome to Godlike artlike, Can I show you anything? *hand points to the door*

Aegis/Pneuma: Like the Door?

She stood there with a Gaping mouth before stomping out. The two had a Big laugh about it.

A/n: Reason for name. Godlike means Godlike, and art means if paired is Godlime Arts. Which means Godlike Martial Arts or Swordsmanship.

Eri and Nezuko

Eri

Nezuko

(A/n: Best I can found. Most of them are.........Lewd positions...Gah! I need bleach to cleanse my eyes)

The two were out on a Grocery shopping for the Family. The two have recently started Cooking, taught by Rose and Y/n. So They teach the girls how to cook certain meals.

Unfortunately. This is where a Karen and her Brat is going. They were at the Soup Aisle browsing some potential Soup based meals.

(A/n: Hehe)

(Y/n: Where are you two?)

(Eri: We're at Soup)

And enter The Karen.

Karen: Excuse me.

Nobody was in the aisle other than the three.

Eri: Yes? You need something?

Karen: Where are your parents?

Eri: At home or doing something.

Karen: Don't they know about sending their child alone is dangerous enough!

Both: *mind* *deadpan* Oh great. A karen.

The two tend to watch some videos about Screaming Banshees also known as Karens, and Entitled people.

Nezuko: We're 17. We can handle ourselves.

Karen: Don't lie to me. You look too young to be 17.

Both: Deal with it.

Karen: Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders?!

Eri: So you're old?

Karen: What?!?!

Nezuko: Pipe it down karen. This is not a yelling contest.

Karen: How dare you call me that?! That's racist?!

Eri: Don't know. Don't care.

Brat: Mommy! Can I get the Big Candy?!

Karen: *to Brat* Of course you can. *to the two* You two pay for it.

Both: Pardon?

Karen: You will pay for the Candy as compensation for how you treated me.

Eri: *sighs* Look at my hand you two. Tell me what you see.

Karen/Brat: Nothing.

Eri: That's how much I care for what you're saying.

Karen: HOW DA-

She was interrupted by a Beam of Light. This came from Nezuko's Blasters. She didn't kill them, but It was painful enough to be hospital treatment.

Eri: *mocking* What was that? Can't hear over the sound of Pain.

The Sisters fist bumped and continued shopping. As for the Karen and her brat, They were hospitalized.

(A/n: Should I make a part 2 for the other girls and maybe Rose's Parents)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
82.7K 1.3K 50
(before you go into this book I need to tell you all that everything you about the see none of this ain't mine also I'm new to this so give me some s...
8.8K 220 15
U.A Academy was a school for people with quirks so they can become a hero, until someone brought the school which allows people also with Sacred Gear...
243K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...