How to Make a Good Book cover

By Twinklin_Lights

More

Intro
Step 1: Program
Step 3: Title's and Fonts
Step 4: Your Name
Step 5: Final Edits

Step 2: Brainstorming

6K 105 14
By Twinklin_Lights

Now that you have chosen your program you need to gather text or graphics to put onto your book cover. I recommend that you head over to google, bing, yahoo or whichever browser you use and search up images that are related to your story. For example if you are writing about romance you can search up stories of couples or whatever else is related to your story. Another example is if you write about dogs you can write put graphics related to dogs. Choose your images wisely.

1. Make sure they are large images. The book cover size on Wattpad is 256 x 400 make sure you use that while making your book cover.

2. Make sure your graphics aren't blurry and of high quality. If your graphics are blurry it won't make your cover look nice.

3. Make sure your graphics are related to your story. If they are not they will give readers the wrong message.

Once you've chosen your graphics start arranging them to build your cover. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
33K 98 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
859K 2.7K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...