Mirror on the wall || Draco x...

By dracoXreaders

Book #2 of the harry potter + disney series. They'll all be draco x readers. • book #1: beauty (beauty and t... More

Important before you read
Prologue
1 ~ I'm used to it
2 ~ Reveal her name
3 ~ today..
4 ~ kill her
5 ~ my biggest pride
6 ~ tiny house
7 ~ our house..
8 ~ wash
discord
9 ~ fairest of them all
10 ~ apple
11 ~ lifeless
12 ~ happily ever after (end)
Thank you
Book #4: reveal

Book #3: Made off Glass

805 23 5
By dracoXreaders

Hi guys!

Book #3 has been posted in the series! Its Cinderella inspired.

Here is the cover made by Cumberbatchie

And the description:
Y/N Ella Y/L is a muggle living alone with her father after her mother passed away. Her new stepmother and stepsister seem to be alright until her father has a tragic accident. Just when her life doesn't seem to be getting any better she meets a handsome, young Prince.. Draco Malfoy. the Prince of her village, but if course she is completely unaware. What if a ball gets thrown in his honour? Will he see you again? Or will your evil stepfamily prevent you to find true happiness.

Make sure to check out book 1:
Beauty - beauty and the beast inspired

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5K 31
Book one of the Shadow Duet. COVER MADE BY THE VERY TALENTED @CASSIELINN READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE YOU START THE STORY. A story based on the song "Ha...
63.7K 1.8K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...
18.2K 812 22
Book 3 in the Disney series - Other books: - Beauty - Mirror on the wall - Y/N Ella Y/L is a muggle living alone with her father after her mother pas...
726K 18.1K 40
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...