The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great EscapΓ©
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

Hide and Seek (Filler)

13.3K 386 81
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the harry potter characters.

OKay Guys this chapter is basically a little filler, I kind of thought we haven't seen Fred and Marley together for awhile, so i thought i'd make a fun, cute chapter about the two of them. The time frame takes place after Marley and Fred declare they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but before Fred asks Marley to marry him and what not :) I hope you like it.

Chapter 9: Hide and Seek (Filler)

            I laid on Fred's bed reading one of the many school books he had stashed away under his bed, this one was a book about Defense Against the Dark Arts, I'm not sure how many times I have read this book, but it just continues to amaze me about all the spells, and information gives about my father. It seems like whenever I was alone in Fred and George's room I would read this book, I knew all the spells, it's just a sad thing I can't do any of them. They could probably help me out in the future. This one book taught about all the dark creatures and what they did, I guess things really do go bump into the night.

As I was so immersed in my book I didn't hear the terrible trios come into the room, I was lying on my stomach on Fred's bed, which is the furthest from the door and I was facing the wall. So it's likely to say I didn't see them either. And then I heard a very quiet "boo" right besides my ear, I screamed none the less as I flopped down on the floor with a loud thud, I opened my eyes to see both Fred and George looking down at me laughing hysterically, while Clary was literally on the floor laughing. I glared at the three. "Bloody hell! You guys gave me a fright!" I yelled a little peeved that they did that, "Who said boo?" I asked intimidating as I stood up with the book firmly in my hands, George and Clary pointed towards Fred as they stopped laughing. Fred's face showed mock hurt as he stared at his two allies who ratted him out so quickly.

"Traitors." He said glaring at Clary and George, they only smiled. He turned back looking at me as I just smiled. "Now Marley let us think about this rationally..." Fred replied as he put his hands in front of himself while backing up.

"Now Fred what do you possible think I am going to do?" I ask with a smirk as he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"You're not going to do anything?" he asked as I smiled, he lowered his hands thinking he was safe.

"Of course I am." I replied with a grin and before he could raise his hands back up I hit him with the book straight in the chest as he tumbled over to the floor, I smiled triumphantly. "That's what you get for scaring me." I said as I heard a groan escape Fred's lips as he lay on the ground with the large book still on his chest. I turned towards George and Clary who were laughing and then stopped immediately once I turned around.

"It was all his idea!" they both exclaimed pointing at Fred as I smiled.

"I figured. Now, why is it that you guys felt the need to disturb my reading time?" I asked sitting down on the bed. Clary smiled.

"We want to play a game!" she replied with a grin jumping up and down.

"But not just any game!" George exclaimed. "Tell her Fred!" he yelled looking down at his brother who just groaned, "Oh right I forgot, well we want to play hide and seek."

I looked at the two curiously, wondering why they needed to tell me this, "Okay... may I ask why I need to know?"

"Would you play with us mommy?" Clary asked as I sighed.

"I don't know..." I said Clary was really good at hide and seek, and I was terrible. Every time I would be looking for her, it also helps the fact that she could practically teleport wherever she wanted to.

"Pleassseeee." She dragged the word out as she stared up at me with those big blue eyes, pulling out the old puppy dog look. I should have never taught her that, she was just too good.

"Please..." George said as I looked at him to see they were both pulling out the puppy dog look, George looked kind of pathetic using the look, but Clary was a natural born. I sighed in defeat, there was no way I could withstand both of them...

"Fine." I replied as they immediately jumped for joy with huge grins.

"Thanks mommy!" she exclaimed.

"But I am not being it!" I replied firmly, I hated being it.

"Don't worry I'm it." George said with a grin, "Us three figured that out before we came up here." I nodded as I looked to see Fred still lying on the ground as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Fred, stop with the overly dramatic act." I said with a smile as I stood up and was going to kick him but I felt a hand grab my foot. My smile faded as I looked to see Fred had indeed grab my foot, and before I could do anything he yanked me down and I fell to the floor with another loud thud. I groaned in pain as I heard laughing coming from George and Clary.

"Hello love." Fred said looking down at me as he had sat up, I glared up at him.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Because I do not being kicked." He replied with a smile.

"I didn't kick you." Yet. I said to myself with a smirk.

"You were going to." He pointed out as I stuck my tongue out at him, he smirked and before I knew it he had grab hold of my tongue prevented me from retracting it back into my mouth.

"Wed!" I yelled something that sounded something along the lines of Fred. Clary and George were both laughing at me, as I felt eh heat rise to my cheek and Fred just smirked.

"What? Sorry, I didn't quiet get that." he said with a smirk as I glared at him.

"I'm sowiee." I yelled trying to annunciate, but that is really difficult without a tongue. Fred smiled.

"Apology accepted," he replied releasing my tongue, as he wiped the saliva off on his shirt, I quickly retracted my tongue back into my mouth so no one else could grab it. "Now let's play some hide and seek!" Fred exclaimed standing up as if nothing happened; I glared up at him as I stood up as well.

"Good, I will begin the countdown! You get 20 seconds to hide." George replied as he covered his eyes and soon he started to count. I looked to see Clary had already disappeared, she probably already knew where her hiding place was and just teleported there. I looked to see Fred had already run out the door and downstairs, I sighed, why was I always the slow one?

I then followed in pursuit of Fred as I ran down the stairs; I passed Mrs. Weasley sweeping up in the sitting room as I bolted in the kitchen, when in doubt always use the cupboard! I looked around to see the door leading into the cupboard, it was a small room where the Weasleys stored there nonperishable food, cleaning supplies and sometime potions. I walked into the small space and turned around to see Fred already standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" we both exclaimed and pointed at each other.

"Hey I was here first, so out you go love." Fred said with a grin as I glared at him.

"Well, I thought about it first, you just happened to get here before I did." I replied with my arms crossed.

"I'm not leaving." Fred said.

"Me neither." I replied as he smiled. I then went over to one of the shelves in the closet and stood against it. While Fred just continued to stand against the opposite shelf, staring at me, which was causing me to blush. "Why do you keep staring at me Fred?" I ask after about 10 minutes of the constant staring.

"I'm just admiring the view, is that so wrong?" he asked with a grin as I blushed again. Fred and I were boyfriend and girlfriend now, but I still feel awkward and nervous when I'm around him. I turned my head towards the door to see if I could hear George, but nothing. What was that boy doing?

As my head was turned, and I was so intensely listening to the noises outside the room, I didn't see Fred make his way closer to me, and there was about little room in this closet that when I turned back around Fred's face was about 2 inches away from mine, I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I suddenly felt extremely hot. "F-Fred?"

"Yes Miss Riddle?" he responded with a smirk as he looked down at me.

"Why did you move closer?" I asked trying to compose myself, but that was very hard when Fred was so close.

"Because I couldn't stand being that far away from you." Fred replied as I blushed.

"You were only about a five feet away from me." I responded curiously, honestly this room was small so I mean it wasn't like he was so far away, but then again with the darkness of the room it did make it harder to see.

"Yes, and that's too far," he said lightly as he grabbed a strand of my curly hair and placed it against his lips, as if he were kissing it. For some reason this action made me blush even more, even though it was just a simple act of touching my hair. "You're so tempting Marley." He replied looking down at me with the dark blue eyes the sky when it was in twilight.

"I-I'm not that tempting..." I said lightly.

"Oh but you are, whenever I look at you, it seems like I am always drawn to you. You and those beautiful lips of yours." He said with smile as he traced his fingers around my lips, I swear Fred is a tease. Why can't he just kiss me, instead of teasing me?

"Fred... Kiss me already, I hate the teasing." I said quietly and blushed immediately wondering why I just said that, I looked up to see Fred smirking.

"Bossy now aren't we?" he asked looking down at me with that smirk, which still caused flutters in my tummy.

"I have to be otherwise, I'd be standing here all day before you even kiss me." I said with a smile as I looked up at Fred. Fred leaned down to my face, his lips barely a centimeter away from mine, he held my gaze the entire time though with those eyes. I could already feel my face heating up like crazy.

"But you have no idea how much I love teasing you, my love." He said lightly, his breathe tickling my nose, as the scent of mint and chocolate entered my system.

"Fred." I whined, my fingers clutching a hold of his shirt, I wanted so badly to just pull him into me, but he had his hands firmly placed against the shelves beside my head. He was not going to kiss me right away I could tell, he was going to take his time and torture me.

"Patience my love." He said lightly again sending the scent through my nostrils, he then moved his face away from mine and soon I felt him placing butterfly kissing on my neck as I clutched his shirt tighter in my hands. He trailed my neck with his lips as I bite the inside of my cheek trying to stop the moans from escaping my lips. But then I felt his reach my sweet spot and I couldn't hold the moan escape from my lips. I felt Fred smile in my neck, as he returned back to my face. "Now that's what I wanted to hear."

And before I could say anything else I felt Fred's lips crash onto mine, I felt his hands roam my sides as I smiled into the kiss. Fred's kisses were always so gentle, yet so passionate, as if it were the last time he would kiss me. I felt Fred lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, I smirked in the kiss as I kept my mouth closed, this was practically the only time I could tease him for once. I heard Fred groan in frustration and then I felt him bite my bottom lip, I couldn't stop myself from gasping and that's when he took the chance to sneak his tongue in.

Well let's just say we snogged for a good 5 minutes, before we had to break apart to get air back into our lungs, I looked at Fred seeing him flustered, breathless, and hair messed up in obvious places where I had ran my hand through. His shirt was also wrinkled in the places where I had held so tight that I think my circulation had stopped in my hands. Fred looked down at me with a smile as I knew for a fact that my face was extremely red. Fred's hands however never once left my hips, where they now continued to lay. "Miss Riddle, I don't know what it is, but it feels like you get better and better at snogging."

I smiled as I looked up at Fred, "Because I'm kissing you." I responded, I laughed lightly as I realized how cheesy that was.

Fred smiled as he leaned back down and placed a soft kiss on my lips before retreating, once again I couldn't help but frown. He laughed lightly at me. "Love I promise you, I'll be snogging you again, and again." He said lightly as he kissed my nose. "Now how about we go see what's taking George so long in finding us?" he asked as I blinked at him a couple times, I had totally forgot that we were playing hide and seek.

"Oh right the game." I said aloud as Fred laughed, which caused me to blush. Before we exited the closet, we had managed to fix our hair and regain composer of ourselves and left the closet. Once we left the closet we walked into the sitting room to see Clary and George both there playing with exploding snap cards. "What are you guys doing?" I asked utterly shocked that they were enjoying a nice game of cards.

"Playing exploding snap." George responded as if it was nothing.

"Wanna play mommy?" Clary asked as I looked bewilderment at them.

"Why aren't you looking for us?" I asked referring to Fred and I as Fred was just laughing at the scene.

"Because we sort of got bored of looking for you two, so I told Clary to forget about you two and that we could play some exploding snap until you two got tired of snogging." George replied as Clary smiled, it's a good thing she has no idea what snogging is, she thinks its some sort of game only mommy and Fred could play. This, in fact is true.

"So you just stopped looking?" I asked utterly perplexed as George nodded.

"Georgie said mommy and Freddie were probably having a fun time playing hide and seek. So to let them play longer." Clary said as I felt my face burn up in embarrassment and rage. Fred just started laughing.

"That is true, I was having a blast playing hide and seek!" Fred exclaimed as he plopped down on the couch, I just looked at George. He was so dead.

"George." I said menacingly as George looked up at me. "I'm going to kill you." I said with a twisted smile as I looked at George, he seemed to get the point as his eyes widened and soon he was bolting out of the room, I ran after him as I heard Clary and Fred laughing in the background.

But I must say, that I think is the most fun I've ever had of playing hide and seek.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! I hope you liked this cute little chapter, next one we will start gettting into the big stuff! :D

PLease vote and comment, i love all the feedback i get! You Guys are amazing! Seriiously!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 5 19
Piper Kingsley has lived with her aunt and uncle since she was five years old, with memories of a house fire that killed her parents. Her aunt and un...
1.3K 18 14
This takes place 21 years after the battle of Hogwarts. Lily Luna Potter is going to Hogwarts. But everyone keeps calling her "Harry Potter's daughte...
3.1K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
568K 23.8K 95
"π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’…, π’Žπ’π’π’ π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…" With an unknown past and a vast amount of power, Artemis is a force to be reckoned with. For as long as she...