My lovely mortal~ (UNDER EDIT...

By SomeEmoboi_08

Rudolph scakvillebagg is a young and handsome, but lonely vampire, but what if he meets someone that he never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Editing)
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

2.1K 61 45
By SomeEmoboi_08

Okay! Hello! I just want to say that, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, that's because of school, I've got a new schedule in my school, and it's really intense!! I barely got time for Wattpad!! Again I'm sorry for not updating.

ALSO! Thank you KentuckyFriedCookies

For your ideas! Means a lot to me! I was actually kinda running out of ideas! Again thank you! 🥰

Rudolph's POV 

R-Ru-Rudolph! My dear what are you planning!?

You'll find out soon, grandmother....

My Rudolph! Don't do anything foolish....Please!

I have to make him pay! Make him pay for ever putting his hands on Tony! I'll have his soul! I'll make the bastard suffer!!

Rudolph!

Goodbye...

Rudolph!!

I looked at Tony's room, and let out a growl, "I'll be right back" I said before entering Tony's room, "R-R-Rudolph? What are you doing here?" Sarah asked sitting up. I looked at her, Sarah winced, "I came to see Tony, is that a problem?" I growled, she immediately shook her head, "No, it isn't" Sarah said.

I looked at Tony, and I noticed that he's asleep, I then bent down and sniffed Tony's neck, "Wha-What are you doing?!" Sarah hissed, I let out a growl. I then sniffed Tony's red sweater, bastard! 

"I'll be back..." I hissed, leaving the room, as I walked past my parents and Rockery, my father stopped me, "Rudolph, what are you planning?" Father softly growled, mother looked at me with worried eyes. I looked at both of them, "Nothing" I growled, father gave me a stern look, I gritted my teeth, "Rudolph, please don't do anything" Mother said, "I am not" I responded, looking at her.

Father sighed, "Fine...Fine, go ahead" Father said, still giving me a stern look. I immediately started to follow the scent of the bastard. He's not that far and not that close.

My Rudolph, please turn around and forget it! Tony is fine! Just don't do anything you'll regret later on! Forg-

FORGET?!...GRANDMOTHER FORGIVE ME BUT THATS SHIT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! AND NO, TONY ISN'T FINE! ALSO, I KNOW I WONT REGRET THIS!!

R...Rudolph, please don't yell...

Sorry, but that did got me irritated...I'm sorry grandmother....it's just..I don't like seeing Tony like this, I don't like the fact that someone else touched Tony, someone that wasn't me....

It's fine...I know you love Tony, b-

There he is...

Rudolph, no!

Goodbye, grandmother...

RUDOLPH!!

I immediately flew towards the bastard, "What th-" He said but I cut him off by scratching him in his eye, he fell to the ground while letting out a loud scream. He looked up at me and his eyes went wide, "S-S-Sir! What was that f-f-for?!" He yelped. I snarled at him, "You know what you did!" I growled, scratching his eye again, he let out another scream.

"I-I-I don't!" He exclaimed with pain, "Is that so? Let me remind you! You tried to force a blond boy! You put your filthy paws on him! Remember? I bet you do, those scratches you felt was for him! He's my-my-my friend!" I snarled. 

"I'm s-s-sorry! I won't go near him! Ever!" The bastard pleaded, "That won't help you from me ripping your head off" I said, walking towards him. 

Rudolph! Leave him alone!

I grabbed the bastards hair and threw him at the wall, once he hit the wall I heard a sickening crack, "RUDOLPH!!" Screamed mother, I turned around and saw mother, father, Rockery, Gregory, Anna, Sarah, Naomi, Valentina, Ezra and Tony.

"What did you do?!" Shrieked mother, I looked at the lifeless body, and looked back at them, "I-I think I killed him" I said shamelessly, Ezra went up to the body so did Valentina. Tony looked at me with widen eyes, Naomi looked at me in horror, "Le-Let's go, Naomi" Anna said taking Naomi away.

Gregory looked at me and shook his head, "H-H-He's dead!" Shrieked Valentina, Ezra looked at me with a glare, "I can't believe you did this" Ezra softly growled. I looked at him, and glared back, "I killed him for a reason" I growled. Mother and father went in front of me, "We're so sorry, he can get out of control, this what happens when he's really irritated, his emotions take over him, that could lead to...Um, something like this" Mother said.

Ezra angrily picked up the body and left, pushing past Tony, I growled, "Watch where you going, mutt" Me and Rockery said, everyone gasped except for Tony, "Rudolph! How could you talk to daddy like that!?" Shrieked Valentina, I looked at her, "That's my friend I don't like my friends and family to get treated like trash!" I growled. Valentina frowned, "My apologies, boy" Ezra said to Tony, Tony smirked, "It's fine, Ezra" Tony said. I let out a small chuckle.

*****

Tony's POV 

"Ladies and gentlemen! We're all here to mourn the death of our young fellow, Isaac. He was a great member of the Blood Takers Pack! Now, that he's gone, we'll be missing him, (I snorted, so did both dad and Rudolph) I hope he's in a better place" Ezra said. Everyone from the pack started to burst into tears.

I looked around my surroundings and noticed that some of the members of the pack were setting down some flowers into the hole that had Isaac's body. 

"At least he's going to be able to see hell" Mumbled Sarah, me and Rudolph snorted.

"Now, without further ado, we shall bury Isaac" Ezra said, with a sigh. Six members started to fill the hole, Valentina looked at Rudolph, and kissed him on the lips. I immediately walked away just as I was about to enter the cave dad grabbed my shoulder, "Remember what I said, I forbid you from walking alone, get Sarah" Dad said, seriously. 

I nodded and went up to Sarah, ignoring Rudolph and Valentina, "Come" I said, pulling her, Sarah nodded and went with me inside the cave. 

"You jealous?" Sarah asked when we made it to my room, I looked at her and rolled my eyes at her, "What do you think?!" I exclaimed, Sarah let out a heavy sigh, "Would it help if I get Rudolph?" Sarah asked, I looked at Sarah in shock. "You'll do that?" I said, with a smile, "Oh-Wait! Your dad doe-" Sarah started but I cut her off, "Just get him!! The dude is dead!" I demanded, Sarah smiled before she left the room.

As I waited for Sarah to come back I toke out my phone, and realize that I have a message from Sarah:

Sarah 

I can't find him...

Please, keep looking for him!

Fine, fine I'll keep looking for your Prince Charming! 😒

Good

After a while I grew bored of videos and I putted my phone away, and started hitting the bed with my fist, after three hits or so I grew bored and sat up, "Where are they?" I mumbled to myself, I jumped out of the bed and looked out of the room. I made a frown when I didn't see them, I went back to the room and threw myself into the bed. Once again I toke out my phone and texted Sarah:

Sarah 

WhErE aRe YoU?!

Look, I got him. So chill, and wait!

Finally!!

Now, stop being annoying!

.

.

.

.

.

No...

I'm going to kill you if you don't!

Good luck with that 😆

Shit...You're right, Rudolph's gonna get my ass if I kill your ass.

Ha!

But! My Anouk is going to kill Rudolph's ass, so, HA!

....

Bye, bitch!

Fuck you!

Fuck you, too! Oh wait! Rudolph's already done that! 🤔

OK! BYE!

Bye! 😏

I then got up and looked out of the room, after a while I heard familiar voices, Rudolph! Sarah! A smile immediately crept up my face, "Okay, hurry up! Tony is going to blow up my phone if we don't hurry" Sarah said, Rudolph smiled and nodded. "About time" I said, crossing my arms, Sarah playfully rolled her eyes, Rudolph went up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips, I kissed back, "So, I'm third wheel?" Sarah said, me and Rudolph pulled away, "Yep" I responded, with a smirk.

Sarah smirked, "Okay, I will be third wheel, but, in one condition, I get to have Naomi for a whole week" Sarah said, my jaw dropped, "Oh hell nah! Not my baby!" I exclaimed, Sarah laughed. 

"What? You and Rudy can make more" Sarah giggled, I choked on air, Rudolph cleared his throat, "Girl! Boys can't get pregnant!" I hissed, Rudolph looked at me, "In the vampire case, men can get pregnant, male vampires sperm is very powerful that it could get a man pregnant" Rudolph said, going very blue. Sarah burst out laughing, I became red, "Look at the bright side Tony, if we ever want children we could have our own, besides Naomi" Rudolph said, with a lustful smirk, I smacked him in the head.

"Fucking pervert! We're just fifteen" I hissed, Rudolph chuckled, "I said if we ever!" Rudolph said with a grin, Sarah shook her head, "I want water I'll be back!" I said, running off. "Tony wai-" Sarah and Rudolph called out for me but I ignored them and went to the room where the pack leaves their food and water.

Just as I enter the room I see Valentina, I walked passed her, "What are you doing here?" Valentina sneered, I ignored her, and grabbed a hand made cup, "Answer me, human" Valentina growled. I looked at her, "Leave me alone" I demanded, Valentina growled, I then pulled a handle and water immediately got poured into my cup. Without warning Valentina grabbed me by my hood and forcefully turned me around, "what th-" I said but I got cut off by Valentina punching my in my gut, I let out a yelp of pain, Valentina started to kick me, she started to bang me into the wall, I tried grabbing her but she threw me into the ground.

I tried my best not to release tears, I didn't want this whore to think she's got power over me. As if it were the first time I ever got beaten up...

Then after one last hit she grabbed my by the hair and lifted me up, "Stay away from my Rudolph! He's mine! And only mine! What's so special about you?! Why does he want to spend time with you?! All he talks is about you!" Valentina shrieked. I then grabbed Valentina's arm and flipped her over, she let out a whine, "I have the right to talk to Rudolph you hoe!" I said, kicking her in the  stomach, she immediately started crying.

I scoffed.

"Y-Y-You'll regret this!" Valentina said in sobs, I rolled my eyes, "Whatcha gonna do? Go up to your daddy and cry yourself out?" I said with a smirk, she got up and kicked me in my jackpot. I fall to my knees, and hiss in pain, she toke advantage of that, she kicked me and my stitched up side, I immediately screamed and burst into tears, Valentina looked at me with wide eyes, her then eyes landed on my side, she suddenly ran out of the room.

Tony! Are you okay?!

Ye-You know what? No! I'm not! 

*Sob*

To-T-Tony please stop crying I don't like seeing you like this...Should I get Rudolph?

N-N-No...I could get to him m-m-myself...

Are you sure?

Yes..

Farewell then...

As I try to get up my side starts to hurt, every move I make it's hurts, I managed to get up and get out of the room. While I walk to my room, I wipe the blood off of my face, at least she didn't leave a mark...the only thing I couldn't deal with was my side. 

As I make it to my room, I see Rudolph in my bed clenching the sheets, I don't know what came over me but once I saw him I started to release tears, "Rudolph!" I croaked, climbing the bed and hugging him from behind. Rudolph quickly turned around, "Tony! What's wrong?!" Rudolph exclaimed, with concern, I buried my face into his neck, and muffled words, "I didn't hear that..." Rudolph said rubbing my back. I refused to look up or repeat myself, so I continued to cry in Rudolph's neck, "Tony, p-ple-pl-please tell me what happened, I don't like seeing you t-this" Rudolph said, fighting his tears.

I looked up at him, he looks down at me, "Look at you, your beautiful face is ruined with tears" Rudolph said with a weak voice, I sniffed, "M-My side" I croaked, before burying my face into Rudolph's neck again. Rudolph lifted my hoodie and shirt, he gasped, "Who? What? W-Who did this?" He growled, I muffled, Rudolph pulled me off him and pinned me to the bed, I look at him with watery eyes, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not a bastard that will hurt someone so precious like you" Rudolph softly growled.

I nodded.

"Tell me, who did this?" Rudolph demanded, "No one, I fell" I responded, "Lies" Rudolph hissed, I look away from him, Rudolph let out a growl, he then toke off my hoodie and shirt off, "Wh-W-Wha-What are you doing?" I stammered, in fear. Rudolph looked up at me, "Tony, do you really think I will force you?" Rudolph asked, frowning, I shook my head, "Good, I'm just going to try to heal you" Rudolph said in a soft voice.

"How?" I asked, "Vampire saliva has healing abilities, which is why some vampire hunters are trying to hunt us down, they want our gifts for their selfishness" Rudolph explained, I nodded, "Before the truce we didn't want your abilities, we didn't even know that vampire salvia can heal" I said, Rudolph chuckled. "Okay, no more distractions" Rudolph said before licking my stitched up side, I winced, but Rudolph carried on.

His tongue felt good on my skin to be honest, I tried to hold a moan from escaping my mouth, but his warm saliva wasn't working, the way he spread his saliva around my side. I swallowed hard, just as I was about moan I bit my tongue, Rudolph's hand was pinning my hands above me, and the other in my waist, which was making things worse, all of suddenly I bucked my hips. Rudolph looked up, I sheepishly looked away, Rudolph chuckled, he then started to plant kisses in my neck, I shivered, "St-S-Stop teasing!" I whined.

Rudolph smirked, "I'll stop if you tell me who did this to you~" Rudolph purred, I thought for a moment, should I tell him? What if he kills her? I let out a sigh, "It was...Valentina" I finally said, looking away. Rudolph instantly stopped kissing my neck, "I'll have a little chat with her" Rudolph said, getting up, I immediately got up and pulled him, "No!" I exclaimed.

Rudolph looked at me, "Why not? She hurt you, I have to do something about this" Rudolph hissed, "Come" I said, pulling him out of the room, "Where are we going?" Rudolph asked, I didn't responded.

*****

"Why are we at a lake?" Rudolph asked, I looked at him, "Because, sometimes nature can calm someone down" I responded, Rudolph nodded, I sat on the grass and pulled Rudolph down. 

"Do you like nature?" Rudolph asked, I shook my head, "I love it" I then said, Rudolph smiled, "Yes, nature is such a wonder" Rudolph added on, "Why didn't you want me to talk with Valentina?" Rudolph asked, "Because I thought you were going to kill her, like the guy" I responded, not bothering looking at Rudolph. Rudolph stood quiet for a moment, "I wouldn't do that, I wish, but, knowing Ezra he'll start war again, that bastard" Rudolph said, "Also, you didn't had to kill the guy" I said after a while, Rudolph looked at me, "I did had to, Tony" Rudolph hissed, "You know what he almost did! He tried to force himself into you!" Rudolph growled.

"I know, but, no one deserves to get killed, even the ones that do wrong" I said, still not looking at him, "Tch! That's crap, Tony! Absolute crap" Rudolph hissed. I looked at him, "Yeah, I know, but it's true, I don't believe killing or revenge would help a situation like this" I said, giving him a serious look, Rudolph scoffed, "I'm not old fashioned nor a vampire, Rudolph, I don't know how you guys work, you guys probably kill or some shit- I don't know, but I don't" I said.

Rudolph rolled his eyes, "I don't care if you're mad at me, but someone's got to tell you that killing or revenge isn't a way to solve things" I finally said, before looking back at the lake.

Rudolph then got up, "Where are you going?" I asked, "Back to the cave" Rudolph mumbled, "Oka-" I began but I got cut off by Rudolph, "You should too, let's go" Rudolph muttered. I got up and we both went to the cave, without talking to each other.

(The next day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.2K 55
In which an estranged young girl falls for the devious undead in the most unordinary way possible. "Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to wa...
558K 30.8K 51
Jungkook is a fearlessly confident, sheltered king. He's young, full of youth and pride, no soul could ever touch a hair on his head - until he clash...
85.6K 3K 26
Adam Gilbert, twin brother of Elena Gilbert, knew from a pretty young age that there is more to this world then just plain humans. Later in his life...
6.5K 491 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...