The Cinders of the Citidel...

By Soulofcinder64

Before the old Emperor fell and the child rose to power, thier was a group of knights the stood by the Empero... More

Part 1: Kill the History
Part 2: Kill the Regret
Chapter 3: Kill the Loneliness
Part 4: Join the Raid
Part 5: Answer the Call
Part 6: Strike the Reunion
Preview: Part 7
Part 7: Kill The Doubt
Part 8: Kill the Killer
I have No Words
Part 9: Kill off Fate
Part 10: Kill the Solider
So, Its time
Part 11: Slay the Heart ( 1/2)

Time to Rest

1.7K 27 9
By Soulofcinder64

I am sorry to do to this to you all, but I have decided to cancel The Cinders of the Citadel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BAAAAAAAAAH, JUST KIDDING!!!! Hah! you guys should have seen the looks on your faces, Priceless! hah haaaaah. but no, I'm not canceling, I am merely putting it on hold for now and if you are wondering why I would do such a thing well you'll have to look at my other book " Kill La Kill: The Burning Fibers" because it holds the reason for why I am doing this. and that is all I can say on the matter of this, so Until we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 160 44
Set in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Book 1 in the Custos Terrae Series The destruction of war left little hope as darkness threatened to snat...
5.4K 273 18
Light and Dark. Opposite of one another. A lost Hero soul, left in two. Light Sabre and... Shadow Sabre. Shadow Sabre took control over Sabre, wh...
897 13 8
In a world of cruelty where kind people are few and far between, an empire where mercy is in short supply, a child emperor sits on the throne as he's...
74.2K 1K 29
This story follows Revan the Secret younger brother of Esdeath having more sanity than his older sister Revan chooses not to reveal his identity to i...