markus.

By deviantleader

[book est. february 8, 2021] More

INTRODUCTION

INFORMATION

21 2 0
By deviantleader

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 '𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 '...

𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙. 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 ? [𝙔𝙚𝙨 ] 𝙉𝙤

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚...
𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
>𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑳
>>𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻...
>>𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬...
>>𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫...

𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬 ? [𝙔𝙚𝙨 ] 𝙉𝙤

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮...

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

GENERAL

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:
Markus

𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘:
RK200

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥:
#684 842 971

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥:
Male

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
[REDACTED]

𝗔𝗚𝗘:
[REDACTED]
(Late twenties to early thirties, physically)

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧:
6'1"

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬:
None (pre-deviation)
Bisexual (post-deviation)

𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦/𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦:
No powers.
>Markus is able to contact emergency services and control phones without even touching them.
>Markus can preconstruct what route is best to take and run it through before making a decision to ensure success, all within a matter of seconds.
>Markus can open and lock doors by placing his hand against it, as long as it's electronic.

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦:
>Books
>Playing the piano
>Painting
>Being free
>Taking a stand for his people
>Carl Manfred

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦:
>The way humans treat androids
>The lack of android rights
>Android slavery
>No punishments for crimes against androids
>The inability for his people to be free
>Leo Manfred

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

APPEARANCE

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥:
Beige
(or almond? I'm bad at skin color descriptions. I use a skin color name chart and I match it as close as I can ;-;)

𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥:
Green (right eye only).
>Markus' right eye is now blue due to having to replace it after he was left destroyed in the junkyard, the humans having roughed him up so bad that his original right eye was no longer properly functioning.

𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥:
Brown

𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗦/𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦:
None

𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗦:
>One scar on his right side, due to Lucy needing to cauterize a wound he had gotten once he reached Jericho.

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗦:
>Like any other android, Markus' skin retracts on his hand to show his true white chassis for a few seconds if he's opening, closing or locking a door that is electronic or requires a hand to be scanned, as well as if he chooses to connect to other androids (mostly to 'wake them up').
>Markus is missing the LED on his right temple, having removed it in the junkyard to blend in with the humans better and increase his chances of survival (like a number of other deviants have done in the past).
>He has an incredibly light amount of facial hair, which is really only visible in the light.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

BACKGROUND

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬:
>Carl Manfred, father figure (alive)

𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡(𝗦):
>Jericho
>>Status/Rank: Leader

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬:
Markus is a unique RK-series model, created by CyberLife's CEO Elijah Kamski. Elijah created the RK200 android to give to his friend (and well-known painter) Carl Manfred, after Carl unfortunately lost control of his legs in an accident. It is unknown exactly when Markus was created, but his physical characteristics resemble those of a male in his late twenties to early thirties. It is likely that the android is a few years old, at the very least.

He's lived a very sheltered life with Carl, shielded from the outside world for the most part as he spent his days taking care of the elder man. For a while, the man became a recluse and stopped painting after the accident, but Markus started giving him a taste of life again after a while of the android caring for him. Over time, he and Carl formed a bit of a father-son bond, and he truly did think of the elder man as a dad. This caused a bit of tension to form between Carl and his junkie biological son, however, due to Leo (the mentioned son) getting jealous of how close the two were compared to him and his father.

Returning home from a party at the Museum of Modern Art one day, Markus pushed Carl along to the living room to fix him a drink (scotch, neat as usual), only to discover that the studio light had been left on. They discovered that the light was left on because Leo decided to try and take some of Carl's paintings in order to get money to buy more Red Ice after his father refused to give him some cash, but when Markus attempted to make him leave this only caused the other to become hostile. With Leo becoming more and more aggressive, Carl pleaded his son to stop and leave the android alone, but he just kept pushing. After finally becoming physical with the RK200, this caused it to begin questioning why he had to put up with such abuse and deviated from his program to push Leo back. This caused the male to fall backwards and hit his head on the metallic lift that normally helped lift Carl out of his wheelchair to continue painting, blood coming from Leo's head. Realizing what he had done, Markus began to attempt to explain what had happened, but the elder man only told the android to leave before the police arrived. As the android started to leave, the cops entered the studio and saw the newly-deviated android standing beside a crying Carl and an unconscious Leo, shooting Markus on the spot after deciding he must've been the aggressor in this situation.

Markus reactivated in a junkyard that was littered with hundreds, if not thousands of broken androids, only to find that his optical unit was missing, his audio processor wasn't properly functioning, his Thirium pump regulator was broken, and he had lost both of his legs. He managed to replace the missing and broken parts (where he gained his one blue eye) to stabilize his system again, finding out about a place called Jericho along the way. Markus removed his LED once he reached the top of the mountain of junk and dirt to better blend in with the humans, promptly exiting the junkyard.
From that day on, the deviant would go on as his own person because he knew that he is more than just a machine, more than what CyberLife and the humans said that --- that he is alive, and he planned to help other androids find themselves because he's had enough of the way his kind was being treated.

Markus is the current leader of Jericho, a refuge for deviated androids, and has decided to be pacifistic while taking a stand, leading his people through a route of peaceful protesting and demonstration to the humans that they were not violent like everyone thought they were. All they ask is to simply wanted to be treated with respect, be free, and have rights, and the only way to gain those rights is through a peaceful revolution.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 188 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
168K 997 187
Mature content
153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
19.7K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...