A Sorceress? Witch? Or Daemos...

By CassieReading

DISCLAIMER! This is a very slow updating story. With my school schedule and exams around the corner, the upda... More

Chapter 2 - A Prince's Desire
Chapter 3 - The Women's True Source of Power
Chapter 4 - Not Demons... But Daemos?
Chapter 5 - New Roommates?
A.N 1: Thank You!
Chapter 6 - A New Feline Friend
Chapter 7: A Demon's Sweet Weakness
Chapter 8 - Duty Calls, Ava!
A.n 2
Chapter 9 - Y/n's Career EXPOSED!
Chapter 10 - Picnic Preparations
🎶🎵 Chapter 11 - Singing Like a Siren 🎵🎶
❗️❗️❗️ I NEED YOUR HELP! ❗️❗️❗️
💖 The Decision Has Been Made 💖
👨‍👩‍👧 Chapter 12 - Dad?! Mum?! Uncles?! 👨‍👨‍👧
🍕 Chapter 13 - The Date Begins 🍕
💚 Chapter 14 - Ava & Y/n's Boyfriends? 🧡
Plan and Schedule
Chapter 15 - The Daemos' Main Goal
Chapter 16 - WAIT! YOU'RE ALL WHO'S BOYFRIENDS?!
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Princess in The Portrait
Chapter 19 - Golden hour? More like Panic Hour!
Chapter 20 - I am...

Chapter 1 - Taking Care of Johnny

20.7K 378 1.9K
By CassieReading

Key:

(d/h) = Dominant Hand (left handed/right handed)

(h/l) = Hair Length

(h/c) = Hair Color

Y/n = (for newbies) Your Name

Y/n Pov

"Maybe you'll win next time, Y/n!"  a young boy (the age of 5 at the least) said, extending his hand out to me. My hand grasp his, only to grip his entire arm with both hands. The boy's expression showed pure shock as I swiftly stood up, turned in the opposite direction and, with all my strength, threw him to the ground making him collide with a harsh-

THUD! 

My giggle quickly turned to immense laughter as the boy slowly sat up, rubbing his head and grunting at the pain. Laughter and chuckling erupted from my left and right. Three other boys walked up to us. One of them patting my back without saying anything except for giving me a soft smile, another congratulating me on my win while the third helped the boy, that I threw, back to his feet. 

"I must say you are getting better," one commented, slowly closing the notebook he had been taking notes in. 

"Yes."  Another said, pulling his hand away from my back.

"Y/n! You are so cool!" The third boy said, sparkles in is eyes. The boy I threw looked at me, smirking and nodding in agreement. 

"T-thanks guys," I said, slightly flustered at the comments the boys were throwing my way. The boys then exchanged looks - the emotion was something I could not pinpoint - before looking back at me. At this sudden attention, I stuttered out a question, "W-w-what?"

"Promise you won't leave us. Promise you will teach us how to be expressive like you." The boy with the notebook said plainly as if it was something simple.

"Wh-what?"

"Just Promise Us," the boy said again, putting one of his hands in front of me. The other boys did the same, putting one of their hands in front of me, making their hands touch in a star-like formation. I smile. 

"I promise," I said, putting (d/h) hand forward, completing the star-like formation. Suddenly, the figures of the boys turned to dust and blew away in the wind. The ground began to shake and the trees snapped perfectly in half. 

Crack! Crack! 

I looked down. The ground was cracking but fear took hold of my body so I couldn't move my legs. I began to hopelessly cry for help.

"Help!  Please!" I shouted. The ground was cracking faster.

"Please! Any d-"  But I was interrupted by my own scream as I fell through the crack in the ground. 

"Y/n!" Four voices shouted. I could see the light of my home fading. I knew this was my end. So I accepted it. I accepted my fate. 

My eyes stayed open, watching the light diminish. Abruptly, my head hit a cliff ledg-

"Gah!" I yelled, quickly sitting up in bed. I put my (d/h) hand to forehead only to feel a sheet of sweat atop it. I sighed, "Just a dream..." I rubbed my eyelids, that concealed my (e/c) eyes, in an attempt to reduce any form of fatigue from my body. 

I threw my legs off the side of the bed and stood up, wobbling - still dizzy from the dream. I dragged myself to my bathroom and did my daily routine. 

Waddling to the kitchen, I made myself some pancakes. (Comment: What is your ideal breakfast?)

(Delicious looking, am I right?)

While I was happily enjoying my pancakes, my phone rings. Groaning, I walked back to my bedroom and picked up my phone expecting it to be my mom or dad. My eyes widen as I saw the contact. 

'Stupidly Short Potato'

Answer             or           Decline

I quickly clicked the answer button, put the phone to my ear and said, "Hello?"

"Hey," a short, squeaky voice erupted. Through the phone, I could hear someone taking a deep breath in. "OKAYSOIHAVEANINTERVIEWTODAYANDINEEDSOMEONETOWATCHOVERJOHNNYTOMAKESUREHEDOESN'TLEAVETHEAPARTMENTANDGETHURTANDIKNOWITSREALLYEARLYBUTCANYOUPLEASECATSITHIM?!" I tore the phone away from my ear, questioning how this female is able to speak that fast all in one breath. 

"First of all, ow." I said, hints of anger slipping into my speech. "Second, Ava chill I got chu!" 

I could hear Ava take a deep breath and exhaling before she responded, "Thanks, you overly tall giant." (To all readers, you are now tall as heck. Like me! I'm 5'11. So you reader are 5'8. Be happy! Also all short people, do not feel bad! It just means you don't have to duck to get through doors.) 

"I am not a giant! You are just very short, you stupid potato!" I countered, sniggering at the nickname I gave her. A very audible gasp could be heard from the other side of the line.

"I AM NOT A POTA-" I cancelled the call before my ears died, chuckling at the childish reactions of my friend. 

Alright, I thought, I have to get dressed so I can go to Ava's and take care of Johnny. But~ I am going to eat first.

I made my way to my back to the living room. Before sitting down, I took in the beauty of my apartment's kitchen, bedroom and living room. 

(Nice house, ain't it?)

I sat on my couch and ate my breakfast. Once I finished and washed the dishes, I went to my bedroom to change. After much pondering, I picked an outfit. 

(You can change the color of crop top if you wish)

I let my (h/l), silky (h/c) hair cascade down my back like a water fall. I wore my rose-gold bracelet and walked out the door, locking the door and running down the stairs to Ava's apartment. I knocked on Ava's door and it opened to a very panicked Ava.

"Ava. Breathe." I said. Ava did as I recommended and smiled at me.

"Thanks for that and this. Anyway, I have to go! Bye!" She said, rushing for the elevator. 

I chuckled. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Ava's figure came running back, grabs the garbage bags and ran back to the elevator all while saying the following:

"IT'S TRASH DAY! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER! BYE!" 

I facepalmed, shaking my head slowly. Then I felt a presence lingering near my calf. I looked down and saw Johnny rubbing his cheek against my leg. "Well, aren't you adorable?" I commented. The response I got made my heart stop. The feline tilted his head, blinking his eyes in confusion while his tail swayed to and fro in the joy of my presence. I shook off the feeling and had begun to pet Johnny gently. The petting turned into grooming as he melted into my touch.

"What could go wrong when I'm taking care of an adorable cat like you, huh?" I questioned myself aloud. 

~~~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~~~

(A.n: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. This series is based off of the Minecraft roleplay series called, "My Inner Demons" by Aphmau. I have just adapted the storyline to include you . Anyways, this is the main story I am going to be working on. I am also thinking of a oneshot book for My Inner Demons, but I'm not sure.

So comment if I should! Thank you for reading this first chapter. To new readers, I am sorry if I don't update much. I have a lot of work from my school and I get easily distracted by little things. For example, one YouTube video could turn into ten YouTube videos. So please be patient. Also don't forget to comment any improvements or comments on the story.

And if you really like the story, please vote. I am not forcing you to but it would make me really happy! Anyways, that's all so see you.

Cassie Out!)

Total Words : 1392 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.5K 33
Flora is Ava's twin sister, she's typically quiet, shy, and very helpful, with a mouth full of rainbows, but due to some things in the past she has a...
346K 8.5K 36
Y/N L/N is the daughter of one of the runner ups for City Council. Y/N and her father had to go meet his "enemy" for the campaign at restaurant for...
93.4K 2.3K 42
Okay, recently I have been super obsessed with My Inner Demons from Aphmau's channel, and sorry but there are no good fanfics, that follow the actual...
442K 12.7K 66
Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but...