The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

Door reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. Meer

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 πšœπš˜πšžπš•πš–πšŠπšπšŽ'𝚜 πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš)
πš†πšŠπš› πš’πšœ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™Ώπšƒ. 𝟸)

Questions pt. 3

3.4K 123 8
Door reject_20

"I sometimes forget how terrifying you are sometimes." Sirius laughed and I shrugged.

"How could you forget!? She could look at a dementor and not feel a thing!" Remus exclaimed.

"We're not repeating Harry's third year, Moony. No more dementors for me." I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to force judgment onto you kids, but that just my personal experience with the Headmaster. I like to think he's changed but something tells me that he hasn't."

"Things were different, Harry. And I think that he underestimated Jade on more than one occasion." Sirius shrugged.

"Can we just talk about the fact that Vix, Lily and Marls were inseparable in this photo." Remus laughed and handed Harry a picture.

"I swear those three together were the Marauders' worst nightmare." Sirius laughed. "Alongside Alice and Dorcas, they formed 'the female Marauders'."

"And yet we always dragged you boys with us." I smirked. "I miss that bitch like crazy."

"But how was it Dumbledore's fault?" Hermoine asked and I sighed.

"He wanted Marlene to go alone to face Bellatrix. It was supposed to be a quick mission but it took longer than expected and that's when we grew worried. Before she left, I begged her to let me go with her and I even begged Dumbledore. I've faced Bellatrix on countless occasions so I know what to expect and how to manipulate her. But Dumbledore didn't listen to me and instead sent me to another place far away from Marlene." I shrugged and handed Harry another picture. "This was one of our best days before I was taken. We all escaped the Order for a week and decided to go camping somewhere in Ireland. The entire gang is there."

"Even Neville's parents?" Harry smiled slightly and we nodded.

"It was amusing to see Alice bring out all the booze and Frank trying to understand where did she get it." Remus laughed.

"What happened to them?" Ginny asked and Remus and I tensed.

"Not our place to tell, Ginny. Some things are best left unanswered." I said sadly.

"Now comes the best part." Sirius changed the topic. "The day Bambi was born!"

"I just remember Prongs fainting and Vixen having to step in." Remus laughed.

"As always. It was amusing watching Padfoot slap Bam Bam awake just in time." I shrugged. "You guys ready?"

"YES!"

"Okay okay. We had to go to a muggle hospital because technically they were in hiding. Prongs was so confused it was hilarious. Now, the day you were born we were-"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 88 9
Remus Lupin is starting his seventh year at Hogwarts. He wants it to go perfectly, but it's not going exactly the way he planned. Lupin is going thro...
411K 10.9K 49
γ€Š E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
6.9M 319K 200
Moony. Wormtail. Padfoot. Prongs. Their adventures were the stuff of Hogwarts legend. But there are untold stories, stories that only the four of the...
19.5K 505 28
Florence has never had so much trouble going unnoticed. β˜…ε½‘---------------------------- No update schedule, this is just for fun!