Total Drama Action Male Reade...

By Saintmaster24

After surviving almost all of Total Drama Island you thought it was over. Sadly, Chris has pulled you and lea... More

Ch 1: Monster Crash
Ch 2: Alien Resurr-egg-tion
Ch 3: Riot on set
Ch 4: Beach Blanket Bogus
Ch 5: 3:10 to Crazytown
6. The Chefshank Redemption
7. One Flu Over The Cuckoo's
8. The Sand Witch Project
9. Masters of Disasters
10. Full Metal Drama
12. One Million Bucks B.C.
13. Million Dollar Babies
14. Dial M For Merger
15: Super Hero--ld
16. The Princess Pride
17. Get A Clue
18. Rock And Rule

11. Oceans Eight -- Or Nine

1.2K 27 8
By Saintmaster24

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Action, we learned that war moves are brutal. At first our contestants were flying high, but mention went deep when the Grips couldn't capture the foot locker to complete the challenge.

Chris: And it was even despite the leadership of Admiral Lindsay her hotness. And even though the Gaphers won the battle, you have to wonder if they lost the war. Because their biggest conflict is still with each other.

Chris: And even though Owen's jaw was wired shut, his heart was still open to a plus sized voting tragedy.  Was it time for Izzy to go, again? Uh, yeah! That girl is a complete whack job!

Chris: You keep coming back for the explosive drama, and I keep coming back for the perks. Car chase this week, age with only eight contestants left, the race is on and the stereo is set to the catchy opening song. It's time for some more Total! Drama! ACTION!

A/n: Just ignore Justin since he isn't in the story. Cool? Cool.

Your P.O.V.

After what had happened, Gwen and I still didn't trust Leshawna. We were still upset she lied to us in order to get the spa vacation in the medical challenge. Harold was still on the fence about it since he loved Leshawna.

We were all in the craft service tent having some breakfast. No one really said anything, and I wanted to say something to break the silence, but nothing came to mind.

Leshawna: Come on guys, I know you don't trust me, but we need to work as a team here. Otherwise, The Grips are gonna pick us off one by one.

Buzzzzz

Harold: Ever since Leshawna sold us all up the river for a day at the spa, I've come to finally see she's only looking out for herself. Of course, if I looked like that, I'd probably look at myself all day long too. But she's a bad, selfish, person, so bad.

Buzzzzz

Y/n: As true as that is, we still don't trust you Leshawna.

Gwen: Yeah, you lied to us so you could get a spa day. And we all should of talked about it like a team.

Leshawna: You know what, I'm going back to the trailer.

With that, Leshawna got up and left to return to the trailer. I could tell that Harold was still on the fence about the whole situation. Then we heard Beth say she was happy to have made it this far in the game.

And Owen was glad to finally have his jaw unwired. Then he started to eat like crazy, and it just made the rest of us a little uncomfortable. That's when he said he smelt something good from the kitchen and, surprisingly, did a back flip into the kitchen.

After a few minutes, we finished up our so called breakfast and we were about to leave. But before we did, Chris had cut a hole in the top of the tent and climbed down on a rope.

Beth: What an entrance.

Chris: Consider it a hint into this week's movie genre.

Y/n: Is it a lame host rock climbing movie challenge?

Duncan: Ha! Boom!

Chris: No, we're paying tribute to the classic bank heist gangster movies.

Duncan: Chris, you do realize that our team is missing a large tub of joy.

Y/n: Yeah, and where's Leshawna?

Chris: Owen and Leshawna are gone people, because rescuing them is the first part of today's challenge.

That took us all by surprise, and both Lindsay and Beth kept gasping. That is until Duncan let out a fake yawn to stop them from continuing.

Chris: They've both been locked up in state of the art safes. And with them is all the tools you'll need to commit your bank robbery. Your job is to crack the safe, rescue your team mate, grab the equipment, and be the first ones to rib the first national bank of Chris.

With that, we made our way over to the bank robbing set. Sadly, we had no idea how to open the safe since we had no clue what the combination was. So we tried different combinations orders like Chris' birthday and his height. But none of them worked, and it looks like even Duncan and the Grips were having some trouble.

After about several more tries, we were running put of ideas. Then we heard some pounding coming from the Grips safe and were confused. That is until Owen burst through the safe doors and surprised us all.

Owen: Why do you guys suddenly look so crispy?

That's when I realized they used Owen's love of food to get him to bust himself out of the safe. Then they grabbed all of their equipment and made their way to the "Chris bank."

Y/n: Great, now they're in the lead and we'll lose the challenge.

Gwen: Well, do either of you have a plan on what to do?

Y/n: Wait a second, I think I might just have a plan after all.

Gwen: Then what are we waiting for?

With that, I lead them back to the trailer, even with Harold saying that we shouldn't leave Leshawna. But right now, Gwen and I didn't care and we got ready to win.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I was actually surprised at how quickly Y/n came up with the plan. He used some of the stuff laying around the guys trailer to construct some ski masks and a makeshift weapon. So woth that, we then made our way over to the "First national bank of Chris." When we arrived, there was no one there at all.

Y/n: Hello? Is anyone there? This is a robbery here.

Chris: Welcome Gaphners, you're the first ones to the scene. So that means you'll get first crack at the teller.

Y/n: Wait, how are we the first ones to get here?

Gwen: Yeah, the Killer Grips were way ahead of us.

Then Chris had an intern pull out a tv with footage of the Grips. It turns out they had to stop because they had to feed Owen. And to make matters worse for them, they lost their equipment and suspected Owen of eating them.

I could tell that Y/n was trying his best nor to laugh. I could see why since it was a completely ironic turn of events for us and the Grips. Then Chris had someone with blonde hair come in to be the teller, and I could swear she looked familiar.

Y/n: Alright ma'am, I'm going to need you to start filling this bag with money.

???: Anything else that I can do for you, old friends.

That's when she turned around and pulled off the wig. And to our surprise, it turned out to be Courtney. And as soon as the Grips arrived carrying Owen, Duncan saw Courtney an instantly passed out. And both Lindsay and Beth had to slap the two awake.

Then Chris read a note saying that Courtney was coming back for the rest of the game. I knew that she must of sued the producers to get back on.

Gwen: No offense, but Courtney was eliminated before the start of the season.

Courtney: Sorry Gwen, but both the lawyers ave myself disagree. We filled a wrongful dismissal case and we won.

Harold: Good news, right Duncan?

Duncan: Shut it Dorris!

Chris: So Courtney, since you were our bank teller in the challenge - great job by the way -  you get to decide who gets to win first prize: The bag of loot.

Courtney: The choice is obvious, the Gaphers were the only ones to get here.

We all cheered at the fact that we were able to win. I was just glad we were still on a winning streak too.

Chris: Which means that the Grips get second prize.

Duncan: What's second prize?

Chris: Courtney! For the rest of the game, or until she's eliminated.

Buzzzzz

Courtney: Those Total Drama dirt bags are going to retreat giving me second place. They are definitely going to be gearing from my lawyers. Again!

Buzzzzz

With that, we got ready for the last part of the challenge. So we made our way to where our "getaway cars" were, which was at the top of that fake hill Chris brought in. So after we got to the top, we found out we had to actually build the cars.

Gwen: Seriously?! I mean, seriously?!

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm good when it comes to building cars.

So with that, we were able to build the "getaway car" with ease. But it just turned out to be some sort of go cart with our teams color green. And once it was built, we were able to get a huge head start on the Grips.

Sadly for them, Courtney and Duncan were the only two building. We had no idea where Beth, Lindsay, or Owen went, but it still have us a head start in the challenge. And as we made our way down the "hill", we almost hit a clothing rack that was left behind.

After a few minutes, we weren't to far from the finish line. But then we suddenly came to a stop for no reason.

Gwen: Babe, what's going on?

Y/n: O think it's out of gas.

That's when Harold and I noticed the Grips catching up. It looked like they had to hold there's together and were running without wheels. Y/n kept on trying to start it, but it didn't work and the Grips passed is.

Courtney was glad that she was about to win. But then the Grips car had fallen apart completely. So we used the chance to push our car across the finish line and won.

Courtney: I will not be second place!

Chris: Wanna bet? First of all, I'd like to congratulate both teams for going green, but in the end the Gaphers are the winners.

We all started to cheer at yet another victory for the team. And from the look on Courtney's face, she wasn't to pleased about it. And we even got to keep the loot we scored. But it just turned out to be fake "Chris cash" we could use to get water.

After a while, we found out that Owen was eliminated. And from what I heard, both Lindsay, Beth, she himself tried to vote Courtney off even though they weren't able too. It was still sad to see that he left since he got to the finale last season too. So I decided to get some alone time to think to myself.

Y/n: Upset that Owen is gone?

Gwen: *notices Y/n* Yeah, he got so far lady time only to get eliminated.

Y/n: Yeah, we're going to miss that big, lovable goof. But as long as you and I stick together, we'll win the million.

Gwen: You think so?

Y/n: I know so.

That did make me fell a little better to know he was still by my side. So we stayed there for a while and fell asleep under the stars. I knew that at this rate, the two of us would win.

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait on the chapter. I've just been busy with work and updating some other stories. But I'm back, and I'll be seeing you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.5K 29
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
3.7K 106 10
One year after winning Total Drama Action, James and the other contestants learned about Total Drama World Tour, which none of 'Em was going to be co...
765 19 11
Chris wants some of the returning cast + 2 new people to come back to the island, but it's not the same as last time as chris disappears and it takes...
912 26 14
A brand new season of Total Drama is beginning and 14 new contestants will appear. Chris accidentally invites a new person on the show and she's gonn...