The Fallen Angel // A Kim Nam...

By bangtanpheonix

When he's an angel who wakes up in the world of demons Cover credit to the sweet @PrandaDanda More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Epilogue

6

119 17 6
By bangtanpheonix

Can you look at me 'cause I'm blue and grey

"What's in your bag?" Namjoon asked Hyeri who was holding a sling bag.

"Food and stuff."

Namjoon extended his hand making Hyeri tilt her head.

"I'll hold it for you." He offered but Hyeri shook her head.

"It's ok. It's not at all heavy or bothersome."

"But you have done so much for me, I just don't know how to repay your kindness."

"You don't need to Namjoon. I am sure if you were in my place, you would do all these too and more."

Namjoon smiled, first time for real ever since he came to this strange world.

"You're automatically assuming I am a nice person."

"Are you not?"

"I don't remember."

"Well let's just assume that you are a nice one. And let's hold on to it. Because this is how I want to remember you when you are gone." Hyeri said patting his back.

"Will I remember you?" Namjoon asked making Hyeri shrug.

"There is a big chance you won't."

Namjoon felt sad hearing that. Good people were something that should be collected and he would have to lose a good one.

"Let's go now before it's really dark and impossible for us to do anything."

Namjoon nodded and followed Hyeri out of her little home.

"So where are we heading?"

"South-east. There is a portal there that connects all the universes together."

"I'm scared." Namjoon breathed out softly not aware that Hyeri heard it.

"I'm scared too."

Namjoon nodded, the situation felt weird to him.

As both of them set out, Namjoon began asking Hyeri all sorts of questions. Hyeri patiently answered a lot of them until she felt really tired from walking and speaking.

"Do people on Earth know about this?"

"People on earth are all busy being selfish." Namjoon caught on her tiring voice.

"One last question Hyeri."

"Go ahead." Getting the green signal, Namjoon stopped walking to ask his question

"Which universe are you from?" Hyeri stopped and turned around to look at him.

"I don't remember."

"Do you remember anything?"

"You said that was your last one."

"I'm sorry I'm just curious. I want to help you too."

"There is no help for me."

"There might be one. You should never stop looking for a way."

Hyeri sighed, not wanting to turn his concerns to an argument, she gave him a little nod before turning around.

No hope for me. Not anymore. No way out for me from this place.

"Can we make fire?"

"Yes we can, but that will attract demoises and that can be harmful."

"Everything you say is from experience, did they attack you before?" Namjoon asked.

"You ask a lot of questions."

"And you're very bad at changing topics."

"There was only one and I was quick to act. Besides, there are worst things that can happen to you than being attacked by soul thirsty monsters."

"Like?"

"Living, the same cycle everyday."

Namjoon wanted to ask more but he stopped himself, fearing that he might offend her or hurt her in ways he won't even understand.

"We should call it a night. We might lose one another in the dark." Hyeri said and sat on the big stone.

"Here?" Namjoon looked around, there was nothing there.

"Yeah. It's the same everywhere. Plus it will be dark in a few minutes so it's worthless to find a place anyways."

Namjoon nodded hesitantly and seated himself next to her.

"Don't be scared. I'm here to protect you." She said with a reassuring smile.

"How did you know?"

"Your eyes, they tell." Hyeri said looking at the sky now.

"So beautiful." She said and Namjoon looked at the sky too.

"The beauty of fear." Namjoon said and Hyeri hummed.

"That is something a poet would say."

"Do you like poems?"

"I don't know. Do you remember any poem by any chance?"

"I don't. But they were supposed to come from the heart of the poet."

"Weirdly intelligent people."

"You know, some people, they find heaven in places like earth too." Hyeri said, the darkness now consuming them.

"And some people, they are not happy in heaven itself."

"People are surely weird."

"You just called yourself weird."

"Ho- oh!" Namjoon said and giggled.

"Come to think of it, this place is not that bad." Hyeri looked at where Namjoon was supposedly sitting, not aware that Namjoon was trying to see her too.

"I disagree." Hyeri replied in short.

"I mean, my perspective would surely be very different if you didn't help me." Namjoon said, trying to reframe his words.

"You're being poety again." Hyeri said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure that is not a word."

"I'm in purgatory, not an English class."

"I would prefer to be in a class right now." Namjoon complained.

"Should have thought about that before diving here." Namjoon hummed, his head still in conflict over why he was there in the first place.

"What if- what if I was really exhausted of my life there, and decided to run away from it?" He asked.

"Well then go back and fix it, you have a chance so take it."

"10 days? I'm afraid that will be hard." Namjoon said and sighed.

"It's more than 9 days and 23 human hours."

"Can you stop saying human while referring time, it's weird." Namjoon said hearing a chuckle.

"Go to sleep now." Hyeri said and stood up.

"Where, where are you?"

"I can hear you right in front of me."

"How will we sleep?"

"Well we can lay on either side of the rock, I don't want to lose you in case something happens."

"Good enough, don't go anywhere without taking me please." Namjoon said.

"I won't Mr. poet"

"I'm sure we're of the same human age." Namjoon said, now laying on the hard ground.

"Really? I think you're older than me. By a year or two."

"That's not a huge difference."

"It's not." Hyeri said and that was the last thing Namjoon heard before the exhaustion of the day took him away from the strange place he was trapped in, preparing him for the next day that he was dreading.

But he knew, he wasn't alone.

After making sure the boy was asleep, Hyeri got off the ground, and sat on the rock again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.2K 33
❝Idols fall in love too...right?❞ A Min Yoongi Fanfiction. ©Yeonwan [COMPLETED] Cover made by : @OceanOfAeiphaty
608 110 18
When Desires Turn Deadly, Who Pays the Price? follow me on Instagram: @verena_lynn.vl
66.5K 4.7K 36
|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been through hell] in which a low grade angel; Eun...
4.2K 208 35
in which kim hayoung: a demon, has to accomplish a rather arduous mission in heaven. [✎completed, jungkook fanfiction]