Larry recommendations

Autorstwa Liloinkoink

Larry fan fics- That's it...that's the caption :))))) Więcej

I sleep naked
Until
Helpless-Part 1
Outlawed Runaways-Part 2
Baby heaven's in your eyes
Hoping this cold blue water scrubs me clean and spits menout again
Teach me
Bully to bully
The tutor
The Babysitter
Double Life Pt.1
Stroger Pt.2
Young and beautiful

Truth or Dare

150 2 0
Autorstwa Liloinkoink

Made by @AndreBsGirl
Completed
-22 chapters
The summary
Louis Tomlinson can't seem to get best friend and band mate Harry Styles out of his head. When the boys of One Direction go on a vacation in "Paradise; the constant thoughts and confusing feelings for his best friend only grow stronger. Louis must put a stop to all these confusing feelings and find out what's going on but he continuously finds himself getting distracted; and it doesn't help when every night his mates decide to partake in the childish and sometimes dangerous game of Truth or Dare...

P.s This is Louis' POV of the situation. Since the author of the fist book which is Harry's POV is being edited I decided to put The second book in. If you want to know when the first version will be back out go follow them to be updated :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

327K 12.7K 42
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
754K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...