Mr. Bad boy

By pink_nells

Sweet innocent Cassie moved to a small with her mom. What happens when her boring quiet life meets hot throb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

5.3K 104 4
By pink_nells

"Soo , a little Birdy told me that you didn't spend the night at Dustin's ", Emily said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I blushed and looked down.

Yesterday I fell asleep in the pool house with Mason , the last thing I remembered was him talking on the phone with Dustin.

"Yeah , Mason and I had a movie day , but I fell asleep that's all", I answered .

Emily and I were currently in the bathroom just before we head to the cafeteria with the guys.

"You guys are too cute I swear ", Emily chuckled . "Now let's go I'm starving and I want to see my man", Emily dragged me out the bathroom.

"Does Dustin know he's your man ", I asked amused.

"Not yet he doesn't", she said with a wink in my direction.

"Hey , why don't we all hang out at your pool house today. We have a proper party with all the members there since Mace wasn't there the first time", Jackson beamed.

"Yeah , that would be really cool. I need help in my chemistry homework , will you help me Masey", I pout at him causing him to roll his eyes at me.

I might've seen his test scores and they were perfect and I really needed help with chemistry.

"You know I'd always help you my baby. But I have to run home first.  I need to pick something up for my mom ", Mason explained.

"Okay , but this time you promise you'll come right Masey , you'll come ", I asked almost desparately.

"Of course I will. It's just a quick run I have to do. I'll even bring cream doughnuts just for you ", Mason promised and quickly pecked my cheek.

"Okay Masey ", I smiled and went back to talking to Emily as she explained how she and her mommy recently tried and failed to make their own home made cinnomen rolls .

"It was a disaster I tell you. My mom and I are no bakers", Emily laughed aloud as everyone at the table joined , except Mason who just shook his head amused.

"Why don't you ever laugh aloud ", I mumbled as our table went loud again.
"I don't really laugh that easily , unless I'm really happy or something really funny happens", Mason explained as he went back to eating his  burger and I ate my tuna sandwich.

"Why do you always make your own sandwiches ", Jackson asked as he bit into his burger he got from the lunch that our school served.

They also served salads , fruit salad pasta and burgers. Sometimes we have pizza and that's when I dash to the lunch line.

"Because , it saves me money and time. While you stand in a long line , I get to eat and I choose exactly what I get to eat and when", I smiled. "You look damn proud of yourself for making your own lunch. Maybe I should try it sometime", Emily piped up.

The day ended quite swiftly and Dustin dropped us at his house.

"Hey dad. We're back", Dustin yelled as we stepped through the threshold of the house.

"Hey guys. Your mom just called. They'll be heading home and will arrive early tomorrow morning. Seems everything went well", Michael smiled.

"Thanks dad. We're studying at Cassie's pool house a bit later okay", Dustin said jogging up the stairs.

"Yeah , okay son ", Micheal replied.
"And how are you holding up. Must be a difficult adjusting to a new system huh", Micheal smiled as I took a seat at the kitchen table
.
"Yeah , it is. But luckily I made friends so it's a lot much easier", I smiled and chuckled.

"You know Mason's a good guy. I see he cares deeply for you Cassie", Micheal smiled.

"I care about him too ", I blushed.
"Well , I'll be in my study if anyone needs me ", Micheal said and sauntered off.

It wasn't long before Mason came in with box of cream doughnuts.

Both Jackson and I launched for it.
Jackson winning of course.

"I want two please", I pouted .

Mason simply chuckled and grabbed the box from Jackson.

"I bought them for only baby", Mason smiled and pecked my cheek.

I obviously shared the doughnuts with the gang.

Mason helped me with my chemistry homework and I suprisingly understood what he had explained.

"My mom's having charity ball on Saturday. You guys should come", Emily said but looked directly at Dustin.

"I'm sure I'm free in Saturday evening ", Jackson replied typing on his phone.
"I'll have to check with my mother , but I'm sure she'll agree", I answered looking up my chemistry book.
I finally finished all my work.

"I'm game. Let me know what time yeah", Dustin smiled.

I looked up at Mason to see him deep in thought .

"Masey", I nudged him.

"Hm", he said and looked at.

"Emily invited us to a charity ball on Saturday, are you coming", I asked smiling.

"I don't know baby. I'll see what I can do", he answered and went back to his phone.

"What does that mean Masey. Are you busy on Saturday", I asked softly.

"I might be , I'll let you know okay baby. Besides , we have lunch with my mom in Sunday remember", Mason asked smiling.

"Of course I remember , I'm really nervous but excited too", I answered.

"Nerves are good at time you know, but you don't have to worry about Catherine. She's a very wonderful women", Emily assured me.

When I got back from school I saw my mother's car in the driveway.

"I'll drop your things off later if you want" Dustin smiled at me.

"Thanks Dustin", I smiled and hopped out the car to greet my mother.

I really hoped our relationship will improve .

"Hey honey , how was school", my mother asked when I entered.

She had a blue jeans and lose white shirt.

She looked so casual and I loved it.

"School was okay , how was the trip", I asked taking a seat opposite her at the kitchen counter.

"Just the usual work stress. I got you something. I know you don't necessarily like wearing dresses but I saw this and thought I'd buy it for a function I'll be attending on Saturday. I was thinking we could go together", my mother smiled and handed me a big blue box.

"Actually mother , my friend invited me to a charity ball her mother is hosting on Saturday", I answered looking at my mother.

"What's the name of your friend. I think it's the same function", my mother smiles.

"Emily Froy", I answer and open the box.

It was a beautiful blood red dress.

"Yeah , that's the one. I work with her husband", my mother smiled.

"Go fit on the dress honey , I hope it fits", my mother shooed me up the stairs.

I slipped on the dress and it fit perfectly.
I didn't have big breast so that was perfect for this dress.

I gasped at the sight.
I looked beautiful.

It was a strapless dress , it was tight fitted with a line down the front until just under my breast. It also had a slit down the side.

"Honey , does it fit okay ",  my mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I took a deep breathe and walked out my room.

My mother's eyes widened and she gasped.

"You look beautiful honey. It fits just perfectly", my mother smiled and a tear slid down her face.

"Mom , this is perfect . Please don't cry , you'll make me cry too", I cackled and went in for a hug.

"I love you honey , I wish your father could see how beautiful you look in a dress", my mother sniffles and pulls away.

"I wish he was here to mother", I smiled sadly.

"Thank you for the dress mother. I love you ", I smiled and wiped my tears.
"Thank goodness Cassie . I was scared you'll refuse to wear it. Now I just have to get myself a dress ", my mother sighed.

"You didn't buy you a dress , why not", I asked.

"It slipped my mind I guess. Now go get changed and if you're not busy , it'll be nice to catch up", my mother smiled and went to the kitchen.

I quickly changed and hung the dress in my cupboard.

I changed into some grey sweats and white t-shirt. I tied my hair in a low bun and headed downstairs to meet my mother .

****

Mason POV

I got home and saw that my mother was home , but there was another car parked in the driveway.

I walked inside and went straight towards my room not wanting to intrude on my mother's guests.

"Mason , honey is that you ", I heard my mom call from the living room.
"Yeah , hey mom", I said and pecked her cheek.

"Hello Mason", I heard a voice and my eyes widened slightly.

I turned slowly and looked towards the man sitting on the chair opposite my mother with a smile on his ugly face.

"Graham here was saying how you and the boys used to work for him. Why didn't you tell me you had a job", my mother smiled.
"Yeah , being a Bodyguard ? That takes guts and the boys and him were perfect for the job", Graham smirked.

"Well , I'll leave you to discuss your work. I have to at the restaurant , I'll see you at dinner honey", my mother smiled and pecked my cheek.

My body so tense and I'm sure Graham must've seem just how tense and upset I was because he stood up raising his hands mockingly.

"Relax man. I just wanted to hear of you thought of my proposal already . I haven't heard from you yet", Graham said and looked around the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing at my house , talking to my mother. I fucking told you that I don't want to work for you asshole , now get the fuck out ", I seethed at a smirking Graham.

He knows damn straight I'm. It afraid of him and his sorry excuse of gangsters.

"Mm I see , you do know that I gave you a option but not anymore. Your boys and you were working so perfectly with me. You're a asset on my team and quite frankly I'm  not giving you a choice here , only a few more hours to meet me at my place", he says and stands up from he's chair.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Think. So ", I say taking a step towards him. "We'll never work for you again. We did what we had to okay ", I say and he simply smirks and shakes his head looking at his watch on his wrist.

"I think I'll change your mind real quick", he says and shakes his head.

"Seriously man. Just fucking leave will you , you're not changing my mind", I say and take a deep breath.

"Are you sure about that Mason , or shall I say 'Masey' ", he says and I snapped my head I'm his direction breathing heavily.

"What the fuck did you just say ", I yelled getting in his face.

"We wouldn't want anything anything happening to your precious new girlfriend huh", Graham says .

"You leave her the fuck alone you son of a bitch or I swear to the heavens I'll fucking kill you ", I say visibly shaking in anger.

"I'll see you and your friends tomorrow at say around five in the evening yes. Oh and bring that pretty little thing with will you ", Graham said looking at his wrist watch again.

"She's not going anywhere near you , you understand", I say breathing heavily.

"That's a shame. I'll just have Nat bring her then. I'm sure she'll love that ", Graham sighs.

"Fine , dammit I'll bring her ", I say shaking my head.

"I'll see you and your little friends tomorrow than ", Graham says and leaves.

I make sure he left when I called up Jackson and Dustin.

"Fuck ", I yell and throw my phone on my bed.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 159 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
223K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
19.4K 482 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...
4.9K 261 10
Kei Ninato is his name, being in the military is his game. Being at the young age of nineteen and being a Military Corporal is difficult. Kei had to...