Mr. Bad boy

By pink_nells

Sweet innocent Cassie moved to a small with her mom. What happens when her boring quiet life meets hot throb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

5.1K 134 3
By pink_nells

Emily and I were currently seated in my living room. Dustin and Jackson went and bought some paint because Emily said that dark blue would look really nice and Dustin would literally anything to make Emily happy.

"So , you moved here with your mother alone huh " Emily asked sipping apple juice.

"Yeah , it's just us. This house is twice as big as our other house though", I laughed lightly.

"Yeah , it's in a nice neighborhood as well. Yo and Mason huh , never thought I'd see the day Mason actually falls for someone. You make a cute couple ", Emily gushed .

"Yeah , I never thought I'd see the day I actually have a boyfriend too".

"Sooo , Dustin's a great guy from what I've seen", I say and sip in my juice.
"Yeah he really is. Don't tell him though , but I've had this huge crush on since we went to that stupid dance. I always lurked around him thinking he might like me too but nada , ziltch. He doesn't feel the same way I guess ", Emily sighed.

"I'm sure it's not that. There's a vibe there between you two. I can feel it", I say smiling brightly.

"Sooo , we should probably start painting first huh ", Dustin said and dropped the paint infront of the door.

"Where's Mason ", I asked Dustin and Jackson.

"Don't know , he said he'll be here though . We should start without him , he'll just fall in when he arrives", Dustin said and started painting.

We were sitting outside by the pool waiting for the paint to dry .

Dustin and Emily was in a conversation while Jackson sat beside me scrolling through his Instagram making comments on some posts that he didn't like.

Meanwhile I was worried about Mason. He hadn't texted me or called.
"Just text him already. I need you to smile for me again", Jackson groaned from beside me.

I shot him a look but took out my phone nonetheless.

Me - hey Masey.

I waited for about five minutes but nothing.

I decided to text him again.

Me - it's okay if you can't make it. Just let me know if you're okay . Everyone's worried about you and so am I.

I waited for about another five minutes when Emily said that we should start moving the furniture in.

I was worried for Mason , was he okay. Was he ignoring me ?

"I'll call him Princess , I'm sure it's nothing and he just lost track of time okay", Dustin assured me.

I just nodded and helped everyone move the couch properly.

After a few hours we were finally finished and the place looked great. I had even got a nice spinning chair from Emily.

Dustin called but he didn't pick up.
I just hoped he was okay  , if he was ignoring me then why didn't he pick up the call when Dustin called.

I sighed and walked with Dustin back over to his house.

I really wanted to just lay down.

Emily and Jackson had left a while ago and Mason was still MIA.

Dustin's father had made spaghetti bolognaise but I wasn't hungry and just made my way to the guest room.

"Princess , it's not even eight yet. Why don't we just watch some television or something", Dustin asked as he came in to the bedroom.

"He's not ignoring me right. I didn't do anything wrong right ", I asked sitting crossed legs on the bed.

Dustin frowned and came to sit beside me.

"He's not ignoring you Cassie , I promise okay. Mason is probably helping his mother with something , don't think like that okay", Dustin said leaving no room for arguments.

I just sighed and nodded my head.

I soon fell asleep when I felt a pair full lips make contact with my forehead.

"Mason ", I blinked. "Hey Angel , sorry if I woke you ", he whispered running his hands through my hair making me sleepy.

"I'm sorry for today baby , but go to sleep I'll explain tomorrow", Mason said and pecked my forehead again.

"Can you stay please", I whispered yawning.

"Please Masey", I begged moving closer to him laying my head on his lap.
Mason smiled down and me and started rubbing my back.

"I'll just let Dustin know okay", Mason said and placed my head on a pillow.

"Hurry up then , I'm sleepy and cold", I whisper forcing my eyes to stay open.
Mason chuckled and quickly pecked my forehead.

I was almost in a deep sleep when I felt the blankets lift.

A tattooed arm slid around my waist pulling me closer to him. I turned and buried my head in his neck.

"I'm sorry Angel ", Mason whispered and pulled me tighter to him.
I just hummed in response and fell into a deep sleep feeling happy and content.

The next morning I woke up to a empty bed.

Thinking I dreamt of Mason being here but that thought disappeared when he came strolling in my room with a plate stacked with Pancakes and chocolate syrup.

I smiled up at him.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty", Mason smiled at me.

"Hey Masey ", I yawned wiping my eyes.
"Are you still sleepy my baby", Mason said and wrapped his arms around me in a embrace.

"Mmhmm", I murmur rubbing my face in his chest.

"What time is it", I asked.

"Around nine am. Dustin's still asleep and Micheal had to leave for work", Mason said.

We sat in silence for a while until I remembered how he disappeared yesterday.

"Where were you yesterday", I asked moving my head away from his chest.

Mason sighed tiredly.

"I'm sorry about the whole disappearing act yesterday baby. I had a emergency and I promise I wasn't ignoring you okay. I just had to deal with it , it couldn't wait and I'm really sorry okay", Mason apologised. "I'll make it up to you I promise okay baby", he finished cupping my face in his large hands.

I smiled at him and pecked his nose.

"I forgive you silly. I was just really worried when you didn't call or text. Next time atleast send a quick text please", I pouted and Mason ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"There won't be a next time baby. I'll never do that to you again ", Mason smiled. "Now , I heard you finished the pool house. I can't wait to see it", he finished and flicked my nose.

After breakfast I quickly hopped in the shower and changed into a black sweat pants and tank top with my grey champion hoodie with my white fluffy slippers and sprinted down the stairs towards Mason who was patiently waiting for me.

I was going to show him the pool house and he promised we'll have a movie day.

Just the two of us , to make up for what happened yesterday. I already forgave him , but he was just being so sweet.

"Open your eyes", I say and removed my hands from his eyes.

Mason looked around then smiled at me.

"It's beautiful baby , almost as beautiful as you ", he said and hugged me close to him.

"So , what are we watching", Mason asked as he set up my Netflix to the Television.

"I don't know , what's showing", I asked making myself comfortable.

After debating mason had decided on fist fight.

My head currently laying on his chest as he leaned slightly to the back giving me room to lay comfortably.
"Are you still sleepy", Mason whispered in my ear.

I nodded and snuggled closer to his chest.

Mason laid me down on the couch and came to lie behind me.

He pulled me towards his chest and that was enough to send me into a peaceful slumber.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
43.9K 1K 45
Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the rain she washed away the bad and left behi...
61.7K 1.5K 45
Anderson's life has been filled with nothing but loneliness and emptiness. That was until a yellow obsessed girl came into his life and showed him a...
129K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad