𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇 →← 𝗇𝗃...

By kittyychann

• to my dearest first love, i hope you find the one for you, and be happy • 나재민 • kittyychann 2021 ⚠️ MENT... More

I
FELL
YOU
AND
I
STILL
AM
FALLING

FOR

162 6 0
By kittyychann

dear jaemin,

as always, it's me again, hi haha, i'm sorry if i annoy you with these letters i send, i just miss the way your smile would form on your lips, and your glistening eyes looking into the camera, pure adoration shown. you've not been yourself lately.. or maybe it's just that i've not known you too long to know who you are, i'm sorry if i skipped to conclusions, it's just hard to be here, i cant seem to find my worth and purpose anymore, not without you, that is.

cliche, but true. i'll now bid my goodbyes as i have some things to do.. i love you, please come back.

love, y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 405 25
" Because we are friends" It happened a year ago but those words still kept haunting her. An incident that made her lose her close ones. An inciden...
3.6K 237 5
《 short story 》 It started on a rainy day and ended on a stormy night.
8.6K 422 12
in which some people are able to communicate with their soulmates through writing on their skin. [a soulmate au.] [jeno x lia] [nctzy/dreamzy fic] [b...
936 149 7
Park Jongseong atau dikenali sebagai Jay Park seorang jejaka yang mempunyai perwatakan yang macho, poyo, kaya, badboy, playboy dan seorang pembuli ya...