𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇 →← 𝗇𝗃...

By kittyychann

• to my dearest first love, i hope you find the one for you, and be happy • 나재민 • kittyychann 2021 ⚠️ MENT... More

I
FOR
YOU
AND
I
STILL
AM
FALLING

FELL

222 9 0
By kittyychann

dear jaemin,

hi! it's me again, i would always check in on you, to see if you're okay even though my hopes are so low, i still keep track of your schedules and hopefully you're gonna maybe.. see this? haha very high hopes for a mere girl like me. enough about me, i've realized that you've been kind of distant to the others lately? did something happen? i don't meant to invade your privacy with that question, it's totally fine if you'd leave it unanswered. i'll pray for your health, please bring that smile back.

love, y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 71 12
His attitude is way too far from the sunflower that symbolizes cheerfulness.
936 149 7
Park Jongseong atau dikenali sebagai Jay Park seorang jejaka yang mempunyai perwatakan yang macho, poyo, kaya, badboy, playboy dan seorang pembuli ya...
8.6K 422 12
in which some people are able to communicate with their soulmates through writing on their skin. [a soulmate au.] [jeno x lia] [nctzy/dreamzy fic] [b...
7.1K 164 5
WARNING: mentions of suicide, a little bit of self harm. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! This is an angst ff btw so prepare your box of tissues :"). an en...