๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ...

Por m3rxld

ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happil... Mais

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

3.3K 80 64
Por m3rxld

The next morning, Levi woke up to a warmth beside him. He opened his eyes and turned to the side, immediately smiling at the sight of you next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, kissing you on the cheek, on your chin, your forehead and lastly on the tip of your nose. You groaned softly and wrinkled your nose, opening your eyes.

You blinked a few times, adjusting to the morning sun that peeked through the window, before you turned to him and smiled. His eyes never leaving yours.

"Morning."

"Good morning."

Levi pulled you even closer and laid his head on your shoulder. He felt your arms wrapping themselves around him and sighed.

"What's wrong?" You asked him as you ran your fingers through his silky hair. He shook his head and snuggled further into the crook of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent and enjoying your warmth.

"Can we just stay like this a little longer?"

You tighten your arms around him and pressed your lips to his forehead.

"Of course," you laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

You stopped your hand in his hair, sliding it down to his cheek, "It's funny that humanity strongest enjoys cuddling so much." before pinching it.

"Tch, only your cuddles."

-

"Sooo,-"

"Sooo, what?"

You gave Hange a confused look and waited for an answer. You were taking a walk with her, you wanted to hang out a bit, just to catch up on some things. She pushed up her glasses with her middle finger and turned to you. She came closer and nudged your shoulder with hers lightly.

"Are things between you and shorty good?"

"Yeah, of course. Why would you ask?"

At this moment you were even more confused then before. She backed away again and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just saying. I haven't seen you both together in a week, so I thought something was up, since you're always together. It's like you're glued to one another."

You blushed a bit and shook your head, looking at her. "Oh, we had a bit of an argument, but we talked it out and we're good now."

"Ahh, I see...well I'm glad you two figured it out."

You brushed a hair strand behind your ear and looked forward again. You two walked in silence for a bit until Hange cleared her throat.

"Are you together or something?"

You stopped in your tracks and looked at her. She looked over her shoulder, before turning to you completely. Her gaze lingered on you for a bit longer and then she gasped loudly.

"WAIT, REALLY?! Like, for real now?! And you didn't told me?!"

You waved your hands in front of you and blushed, you looked around and saw that a few people were looking at you. You looked back to Hange and she looked...sad?

"N-no Hange, we're not t-together. And if so, you would be the first I would tell."

She raised her eyebrow. "Then why are you blushing so hard?"

She came closer again and you backed away, turning your head to the side to hide your blushing face.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

She wiggled her eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

You closed your eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"Ugh fine, we kissed. More then once, but we're not together."

Her jaw dropped. "You kissed?!" She exclaimed.

"Hange, not so loud!"

A smirk made it way to her lip, before she started laughing.

"Sorry, sorry,...Okay, let me get this straight. You're telling me that you and shorty kissed and that more then once, but you two aren't together?"

You nodded. "Exactly."

She tilted her head and gave you a questioning look. "And why is that? What kind of relationship do you have?"

You scratched the back of your head awkwardly and looked to the ground.

"I don't know, I mean he told me that he loves me and I did the same, but-"

"WHAT?!"

You snapped your head back up and looked shocked at her.

"What, what?" She grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

"Are you serious, newbie? Levi wouldn't just go and tell a girl that he loves her, you're the one who knows that better than anyone else."

You looked into her eyes. "I guess we just didn't made it official...yet?"

"But when you guys kissed and you two confessed your feelings for each other, aren't you already dating?"

You shrugged your shoulders and she shook her head, laughing.

"You know (Y/n), I love you, I really do, but sometimes...sometimes you're impossible. The best thing to do is to talk to shorty about it, trust me."

You smiled and threw your arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, Hange."

"No problem!"

-

You got back before it got dark. That was a couple of hours ago and now you were in your room, reading a book you took from Levi. You were told that you didn't had any training today, so you thought you would relax. Hange's words from earlier kept repeating themselves over and over again in your head and you really wanted to talk to Levi about the two of you.

You closed the book and laid it next to you on the bed, letting out a deep breath. After a few minutes you pushed yourself off the bed and left your room, walking to Levi's office. When you got there you knocked and waited for his response.

"State your name and business."

"It's me."

With that you went in. Like always he was sitting at his desk doing paper stuff. He looked up and smiled a bit. You smiled back and sat down on his couch.

"Is there any particular reason you're here?"

You shook your head 'no' and leaned against the armrest.

"Just wanted to see you..." you looked down to your lap and fidgeted with your fingers. You heard how he set his pen down.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm okay." You said giving him a small smile. Honestly, you were trying to convince yourself of that fact just as much as you were trying to convince him.

Silent filled the room. You didn't heard him writing anything down so you looked up only to be met with his grey, worried eyes and his pursed lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What's wrong? You have that look on your face, whenever there's something on your mind."

You rubbed your eyes. "There's nothing on my mind, Levi. Don't worry."

"You know I will anyway."

You didn't said anything and closed your eyes, he sighed. You heard the floor creak as he slid his chair backwards and then his footsteps approaching you. The couch dipped down as he sat down beside you and put his hand on your shin.

"Hey, look at me.-"

You opened your eyes and looked at his hand, slowly shifting your gaze up to his face, the faintest smile on his lips.

"-You can tell me everything. You know that, right?"

You nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I know.."

"Then talk to me. I can tell there is something you want to get out of your chest." He said. The tone of his voice temperate.

You just looked into each other's eyes for a moment, before you rolled your eyes and groaned.

"Ughh, why do you have to be like that?"

"Like what?" He chuckled.

"...stubborn."

"I'm stubborn?"

"Argh, shut up." You turned away from him.

"Not until you tell me what's bothering you."

You sighed deeply and covered your face with your hands. "It's just that...-god this is so embarrassing."

He stood up again and kneeled down in front of you. You peeked through your fingers to look at him. He reached up, wrapping his fingers around your wrists, then pulled them away from your face and took both of your hands in his, intertwining your fingers together. He brought them up to his lips and pressed soft kisses onto your knuckles, before placing your joined hands on your lap. Heat raised in your cheeks and you took another deep breath, closing your eyes while you played with his fingers out of nervousness.

"I was wondering if,....a-are we dating? I mean we kissed and confessed to each other, soo..."

When he didn't say anything you opened your eyes once more and saw the smirk on his face.

"What? Don't give me that look, idiot."

Levi started to laugh and you blushed, slapping his shoulder lightly.

"Quit laughing, dumbass."

He ran his hand through his hair and calmed down.

"The reason why I didn't asked you, is because I thought I would give you some time to think about it."

"I don't need to think about it, because I'm sure."

Levi leaned up a bit so you were face to face and raised his eyebrow while you bit your bottom lip.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smile and you nodded.

"Well then (Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

You returned the smile and nodded again.

"...yes" You breathed out.

And then Levi's lips crashed onto yours, the both of you not being able to resist the closeness anymore. Arms involuntarily draping themselves around his neck to pull him even closer. He propped himself up on the armrest with one hand and put the other around you, pulling you close. You laid down and brought him with you, so he was positioned between your legs.

Your fingertips grazed his jaw as he drew back, eyes flicked to yours. You gave him a soft smile that he returned, before diving back in. Except this time he moved his lips to your cheek and up to your ear. You inhaled sharply and closed your eyes, gripping tightly onto his shoulders when you felt him pressing a light kiss onto your jaw.

You tilted your head up to give him more access and his lips met the sensitive skin on your neck, kissing it delicately, causing you to whimper.

He snapped his head back up, looking at you with concern.

"S-sorry, guess I got a little carried away..I shouldn't h-"

"You did nothing wrong." You interrupted him.

Levi's expression was hard to read and he was silent for a moment. He turned his head to the side, avoiding your gaze with his jaw clenched.

You put your hand on his cheek, gliding it over his soft skin. Your action caused him to tense above you, but he still didn't dare to look at you. You grabbed his face and turned him toward yours, forcing him to meet your gaze.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Your heart leaped in your chest, He didn't meant to force you to do something you didn't agreed to. Levi had problems with showing affection, for most people he came off as rude and distant. But that's not what he was, Levi was quite the opposite, Levi was caring, especially for people he cherished. He was just scared to open up to people, scared that he will loose the people he got close to, because he already lost so many.

"You're not." You whispered and smiled up at him.

Levi was still hesitating, you brushed your index finger lightly over his bottom lip as his eyes literally bore into yours. He brought his hand up and grabbed your wrist, kissing the inside of it.

"You sure?" He breathed out.

You nodded "Positive." and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him down again to smash your lips on his. He was surprised at first, but eventually leaned into you. The kiss broke again just for him to kiss under your ear. You tangled your hand in his hair and tugged, Levi groaned low and throaty in your ear and you bit your lip, trying your best to hold in a whimper.

He trailed kisses up and down your neck, one of his hand find its way to your thigh, gripping it and pressing himself closer to you, but being careful not to crash you underneath him. His hand then moved up to your waist, caressing your sides. When his teeth lightly grazed over the skin of your neck, you could no longer suppress the whimper that was trying to escape your lips.

"Levi.."

He hummed low against your neck and it sent vibrations through your entire body. You dug your nails into his shoulder and squeezed your eyes shut, arching your back slightly to press yourself against him, you felt his heartbeat picking up its speed as the seconds went by. He was just as nervous as you, neither of you had ever experienced something like that before, it was completely new to the both of you yet you loved it. His grip on your waist was firm and it made your head spinning, your whole body was on fire and your heart was pounding in your chest. You could tell that he was enjoying himself, since you felt him smirking against your skin.

He went back to kiss the spot right next to your ear and you shuddered, tugging his hair a little harder.

"God, I love you," he hoarsely whispered.

"Levi..."

"I love you so fucking much. Fuck, you have no idea how crazy you're driving me." Levi went on.

You cupped his face and guided him to your lips again, kissing him like he was the only thing that kept you alive, which he was. You gripped his collar in your fist and kissed him harder.

"I love you too, Levi. So much."

You mumbled against his lips and in between kisses. You couldn't describe how much you loved this man. Your heart was his and his only. His hand traveled from your waist up to your face, caressing your cheekbone with his thumb. You placed your hand on top of his and pressed his palm tenderly against your cheek, taking a deep breath through your nose while doing so.

Your lungs were aching for oxygen and the longer you kissed the thinner the air got. It must have been the same with Levi, because after a few more pecks he eventually pulled away. He remained close and touched his forehead to yours. His fingertips grazing lightly across your flushed cheek, while you were trying to control your breathing.

You locked eyes with your now 'boyfriend' and a wave of butterflies rushed through your body, just by the way he was looking at you. Levi's eyes were sparkling, they were full of love and you were the only one he was looking at like that. You ran your thumb over his knuckles and kissed the inside of his palm.

"You are so handsome..," You stated.

Levi swallowed hard, before he buried his face into your neck in an attempt to hide his flushed cheeks. With your hand still in his hair you began to massage his scalp with your fingernails, playing with his soft, raven locks. From one minute to the other he became very shy, it was pretty cute. You laughed and he scoffed into your skin, before coming back up to glare at you. You smiled up at him and his eyes soften.

"You can't say stuff like that.."

"Why not?" You giggled.

Levi shook his head and smiled. "You're going to be the death of me, you know that?" He said in a playful tone.

"Better me than anyone else, right?"

You both laughed and he leaned down to rub his nose against yours, before capturing your lips in yet another slow, passionate kiss.

But then the door suddenly slammed open.

You separated and looked to the doorway, seeing Hange out of breath. You blushed madly and looked back to Levi, who looked pissed as hell.

"For fuck's sake, Hange! I told you to knock, you're not only blind but also deaf?!"

"Levi, (Y/n), I have bad news..-"

"Then what are you waiting for? Spit it out, four-eyes!"

"-Titans broke through wall Rose."

To be continued...

____________________________________
Uhhh well...
I didn't do it on purpose, I swear..

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

382K 10.4K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
72.3K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...