izuku yagi the villain's succ...

By DaveyMorgan384

i deleted the new villain story because i wanted a better plot. More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
important
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 1

2.2K 34 5
By DaveyMorgan384

3rd pov.

A 6 year old child, was running away from his sister, because she was bullying him for 2 years now and he had enough, you're probably wondering why didn't his parents stop her, because he was quirkless and they were pro hero's in secret, so having a quirkless child would ruin their reputation that they worked hard for.

As the child continued running he got in an alley that was a dead end, and he heard footsteps behind him, quickly looking back he saw a man in a suit with white curly hair, although he didn't know about him which was a plus for the villain.

???: hello there child why were you running?

Child: d-d-d-don't h-h-hurt me please.

???: why would i hurt you?

Child: b-b-b-because...i-i-i-i'm q-q-q-quirkless.

???: well that is a stupid reason for someone to hurt another.

Child: w-w-what?

???: i won't hurt you because you are quirkless now let me take you home.

Child: n-n-no!

???: why?

Child: b-b-because they hurt me!

???: who hurts you?

Child: m-m-my sister a-and friends.

???: well they don't sound like friends now do they, tell you what why don't you come with me.

Child: b-b-but what about them?

???: leave them, they treated you badly now you should treat them badly.

Child: but i s-s-shouldn't.

???: you don't want to get hurt right?

Child: yeah!

???: so join me.

Child: o-ok.

The man picked the child up and set him on his shoulders, and a warp gate opened up behind him, and he walked towards it.

???: tell me what is you're name little one.

I: i-i-izuku.

???: 'why does that sound familiar?'

The man stepped inside the warp gate and it closed behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.3K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
443K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
920K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
957K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...