π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

By hxrtqxq

When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine

six

22.3K 566 809
By hxrtqxq

Jahbari Micheals

When I hung up on Sapphire, I turn back to Diamonté who was in my bed, smoking my weed.

"Leech" I mumble and he laughs. "Bro, you fucking Sapphire?" he asks and I shake my head. "Nah, I wish" I fall back on my bed, thinking about it.

"It's so obvious y'all got a thing fo' each other. You wanna date ha?" he asks another question. "Shit, I mean yeah. She ain't neva been in a relationship before. It's finna take a good amount of patience" I respond and hit the blunt Diamonté was cheffing on.

"Damn. Das crazy I neva een been with a virgin before. Let alone someone who neva een been inna relationship" Dia says and I nod.

The next day, I go to the trap with Kooda. "Whaddup Hammer" I dap him up. Hammer was the dealer around here. Usually me and Kooda would do individual drops for him, but today he had a different job for us.

"Yo. Imma need y'all to do a lil interrogation fa' me. My dude out. Baby moms just hadda bae" he says and I nod. "Aight. Drop the pin" Kooda says and heads towards the door.

"Aye jit. Nigga owes me 10k. In case he needs a little persuasion" Hammer says and hands me a glock. I nod and walk out the door with Kooda.

"Holy shit my boy. We about to kill a nigga?" Kooda says when we get in the car. "Shit, hopefully not" I shrug and start driving to the address.

It led me to a small house and we get out. I break the door handle and go inside, looking around for the dude we're supposed to be "persuading".

"Yoo. Who are you and why are you in my house" a skinny middle aged man says. "You Ryan?" Kooda asks and the guy nods.

"Where's Hammer's money" I ask sternly and fear strikes his face. "Guys... I can get it. I just need a little more time. Give me two days just two" he says frantically.

"Nah, fuck allat convince shit. Where is Hammer money" I say, waving the gun in his face. "I-It's right here" he says and hands me an envelope. "Bitch" I mumble and walk back out the door.

I tuck the gun into my pants and go back into the car. "That shit was crazy man" Kooda shakes his head as we drive off. "Bro that guy was fent fiend. I could tell" I say, pulling up to the trap.

"That shit'll have you hooked" Kooda sighs and gets out. We go back to Hammer's office and he's sitting there, doing a line of coke.

"Hey y'all. Got my money or is homeboy dead" he asks, his eyes racing around. "We got the money" I say and toss him the envelope. "I really love y'all niggas. I know y'all won't steal from me. Right?" he looks up at us.

"Of course not, cousin. We blood" Kooda nods. "Good. Good" he says, counting the money. "This all y'all's" he says and drops the money on the desk. "You on gang?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah I'm for real. I eat we all eat. Y'all earned it" he pushes the money towards us and I count 5k for me and Kooda. "Shit. Thanks Hammer" I dap him up. "We family. Call me cousin" he nods and I nod back.

"Bless up" he waves we exit the house. "Shit man. Finna get a whip" Kooda laughs and jumps around. I laugh too and think about what Imma do with the money.

A couple days later, I'm on the way to pick Sapphire up from the airport. I really miss her and we haven't been talking. She was just really busy with her grandma.

I see her looking around for me. I start cheesing, hard as soon as I see her. I honk my horn once and she turns around and smiles.

"Hi" she says when she gets into my car. I grab her neck and kiss her twice. "Hi" I respond against her lips. "You wildn" she laughs and buckles her seatbelt. "I missed you" she turns around to look at me and I look back at her.

"I missed you too" I say and she leans over to kiss my cheek. "Mm. We finna go to yo' crib. I'm tryna lay up with you" I smile over at her. "My dad home, Jahbari" she responds.

"Ion give no fucks. Fuck with yo' dad he like me" I park on her driveway. "Jah" she whines. "Sapphire" I start. "What are we?" she asks and I tense up. I hate this question.

"Well, I like you. But we not official. But I'm not talking to nobody else but you" I ramble. "So we're talking?" she asks and I nod. "Great. That's all I wanted to know" she says cheerfully and gets out of my car.

I sigh and follow her into the townhouse. "Hi baby" her dad hugs her tightly. "What's up Jah" he nods sternly at me. I nod back and place my hand on Sapphire's hip.

"We was finna watch a movie" Sapph says, looking back at me. "Oh yeah, go ahead" her dad steps out of the way.

We get back up to her room and I get on top of her. "Wassup witchu ma" I say and tuck my bottom lip into my mouth. "Nothing Jah. Can you get off me?" she says, her breathing getting heavy.

"Why" I whisper, kissing behind her ear. She moans for the first time, making me go crazy. "Jah..." she says softly. I go down to her neck and suck on it softly, making her moan more.

"Oh- Jah..." she moans my name, making my dick harden. I peck her lips and get off of her. Sapph turns around to me. "You make me feel weird" she says, touching her neck. I left a mark.

"You're not feeling weird you're feeling aroused" I laugh and she looks down. "I like it" she mumbles, making me kiss her again. I pull her closer to me and put her thigh on top of me.

"You tired?" I ask. She burying her face in my neck. "Yeah" she responds. "Is that your shoe?" she asks and looks down. "That's not a shoe" I laugh hysterically and she rolls her eyes, trying to hide the blush creeping on her face.

We fall asleep almost tangled in each other.

"Exactly and that's why he's a fucking weirdo" I hear Sapph say. I open my eyes and see her on the phone, with only a tee shirt on. "Yeah girl, and tell him you need some space" she says and hangs up.

I reach up and grab her hips, pulling her back to bed with me. "Who was knocked now" she laughs. "Mane shut the hell up I was tired" I laugh and kiss her. "Stop kissing me" she says and hits me.

"That's not what you was saying last night" I laugh. "The fuck uppp" she whines and I kiss her again. "Finna go to yo' house witchu" she says and rubs her fingers through my hair.

"Why" I ask. "Destiny and Zion got in a fight" she responds and lays on my chest. I rub all over her body, analyzing every curves she has. When I get to her inner thigh, her breath hitches.

"What are you doing, Jahbari" she says. "I'm not doing nun" I respond, rubbing up her thigh. She moans when I touch her crotch. I laugh and cup her core, feeling it throb in my hand. "Jahbari" she moans.

"I'm playing witchu" I laugh and let go of her. She mugs me intensely, making me laugh again.

We get to my house an hour later and Sapphire is in Destiny's room with Teyanna. Kooda, Zion, and Diamonté were all on my bed.

"So you're fucking her?" Zion asks, taking a sip of the lean in his cup. "Naw. I'm not fucking ha but we was messing around last night" I respond. "Whatchu mean messing around like foreplay?" Diamonté smirks and Kooda pushes his head back.

"Naw. Ion wanna go into the details. But she was moaning" I say and rub my hands together. All the boys laugh.

A little while later, all the girls come into my room. Sapphire comes and sits next to me. "Whaddup" I nod and kiss her. "Hi" she says. "Y'all all laid up with yo' boos and I have none" Diamonté sighs.

"My nigga if you want to go back to that baba, you know where she is" Teyanna says, obviously referring to Skylar. Everyone laughs and Sapph puts her head in my lap.

A couple hours later, everyone had left. Me and Sapph were on my bed, kissing and cuddling. "Mm. You taste good" I say when we pull apart from each other. "I gotta go home" she sighs and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Just say you sleeping ova. I miss you" I respond and pull her closer to me. "I missed you too. Gimme kisses" she says and looks up at me.

"Can I taste sum?" I ask, my bottom lip in my mouth. She shakes her head and snuggles into me. "I don't want to yet" she mumbles and I nod.

"That's ight. I get that you want to wait" I say and kiss her cheek. "I feel bad. You can fuck other girls. It doesn't matter" she shrugs and I give her a wild look.

"I'm only into you, Sapph. I only want to be with you" I say and kiss her again. "You for real?" she pouts and I nod.

We stay in this position for a couple more minutes, her head on my chest and my holding her close. I hear tires veer and tap her twice, signaling her to get off me.

Sapphire sits up, her hair a little messed up and rubs her eyes. "You hear th-" I start but am interrupted by four gunshots.

I race to my window and look out to see Kooda outside with Teyanna, on the floor. Teyanna has her hand over her mouth and I see the blood oozing from Kooda's shoulder.

"What's wrong Jah? What was that sound?" Sapphire asks. She had a worried look on her face. "We have to go" I mumble and grab my stuff. "What? Why" she asks. "Now. I'm not playing with you Kooda just got rolled up on. Get your shit we're leaving" I say and grab her arm.

We jog out to Teyanna crying over Kooda's body. Dia and Zion were outside with them. "Where's Destiny" I ask, looking around. "I'm right here. I was calling the police" she says, holding up the phone.

"Kadeem, are you okay" Sapph asks, analyzing his wound. "I just got shot so I'm not feeling the greatest" he says. A couple moments later, he faints.

"Fuck bro. Kadeem! Stay with me c'mon it's not that bad" Diamonté slaps him to try to wake him up. Kadeem shakes his head and looks over at Teyanna.

"You're good bae. Everything's good" she tries to comfort him. Minutes later, the ambulance comes and rushes Kooda to the hospital. "Fuck dude. Imma take Tey home" Diamonté says and stick his hand into his hair.

"Alright. Imma take Sapphire home. I'll see y'all at visiting hours" I nod and guide Sapph into my car. "You good ma?" I ask, looking over at her. "No. My friend just got shot" she cries and puts her head down.

"It's okay Sapph. Everything's gonna be okay. Imma tell Hammer 'bout this shit and everything will be good. Come here" I say and kiss her a couple times so she calms down.

I drop her off at home and drive straight to the trap.

"Where Hammer at?" I ask, walking through the door. One of the bouncers nods at the door and he comes out. "Whaddup jit? Need another job already?" he asks, counting money.

"Nah, Cousin. Someone just rolled up on Kooda" I sigh and he raises his eyebrows. "On gang?" he asks and sits down. "Yeah. I was inside with my girl and I heard a bunch of gunshots and he got hit in the arm" I explain.

"Fuck. Ight. Was it that fuckass Ryan? Cuz I'll slit whoever's throat over my blood" he says, getting a little heated. "I don't know, Cousin. I was inside and a little distracted" I rub the back of my neck.

"Wus yo' girl's name, Blood" he asks. "Sapphire" I respond. "Ight lemme tell you this. Imma find this punk ass nigga who murked my cousin, and you and Sapphire don't have to worry about shit" he says and nods at me.

"Ight bet. Cya blood" I nod back at him and leave.

"Sapph?" I answer the phone once I get in the car. "Hi. Um, can you come over? I can't sleep" she says softly and I smile. "Ight. I'm down the street. You want me to sneak in?" I ask. "Uh, yeah. I'll open the window" she says and hangs up.

It was already 1:26 so I know we're only going to be sleeping.

A/N: hey y'all 👋🏾 i wanted to switch the pov but it's too long of a chapter to do it in the same one lmfao so i just ended it here

make sure to vote and comment and all that shit cuz i just found out that it even existed 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 15
Ocean's views changes just as the tides. And this year Ocean will see that just being the typical high school popular girl is not an option. Life...
59.3K 1K 43
19 year old Zaijah missed love and affection as a child, what happens when she seeks it from a hood gangsta? Will she stay with trouble? The story wi...
I'm Fine By JLB_18

General Fiction

484K 23.5K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...
9.5K 328 35
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...