๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š...

By slipknotter

A cursed hedge witch applies for a position at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Nothing is ever th... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

FRONT PAGE

67 1 0
By slipknotter

This is a Fanfiction.net story created by user eirjenson.

I do not own the rights of this story and have gained permission from the author to share it.

A copyright can be put on it if you don't have a message directly from the author to use it as long as you give her credit. Her words.

Hope you guys enjoy it. It's a well put together piece of art.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.8K 17
โ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰. โž a young girl found about her magical abiliti...
139 10 17
Alice Durnham, the youngest of six children is now entering her fourth year of school at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. When her fate suddenly ali...
2K 56 11
Following the events of his first year, (Y/n) Black attends his second year of Hogwarts, to being introduced to a self-absorbed new DADA teacher and...
288 1 26
Many people think Harry Potter, the boy who lived, has a hard past but clearly they haven't met Alexandra Faxon. Broken from a young age after the de...