endgame ✦ draco malfoy

由 bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... 更多

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

secrets

6.1K 113 91
由 bubble_blossommm

"Morning, love", Stass said gently shaking my shoulders. I pried my eyes open to her pity filled face. I can tell how sorry she feels for me by just looking in her brown eyes. "I can stay in with you and not go to class if you want"

"No", I said sitting up in my bed. White crumbled tissues started to roll off of my duvet as I sat up. "I just want to continue my day like usual and pretend like I didn't catch my boy- my ex boyfriend snogging another girl"

"Well... I have just the right thing that will make you forget yesterday's events", she said holding up a little bag with blue tablets, waving it in my face. Oh miss molly, I've missed you. "Open up", Stass said taking a tablet out and placing it on my tongue.

"We're going on a trip", I chuckled as she popped the molly in her mouth.

"We sure are"

Stass and I got out of bed and got ready for school as fast as we can before the molly kicks in and get us too high to know the difference between our left and right shoe. Right as we walked out of the common room doors, the molly started to kick in and a wave of happiness and lust started to take over my body. Now, all I could think about is someone throwing me against the walls of the Entrance Hall and just fucking the shit out of me.

When we entered the Great Hall, Stass and I skipped over to the Slytherin dining table and sat down for breakfast with Alex, Blaise, and Draco. Sitting a few seats over eating breakfast alone was Theo. He looked so pathetic just sitting by himself, picking at his bowl of oatmeal while his friends were sitting with me. Not my fault he's a cheating little bitch.

"How are you feeling?", Alex asked reaching for my hand from across the table.

"I feel fan fucking tastic. Never been better", I smiled.

"Stass, did you take the molly from my nightstand?", Blaise asked. "You knew I was saving it"

"I know, B, but our girl Stella needs it", Stass said throwing her arm around my shoulder. "I mean, just look at her. She has bags under her eyes from crying herself to sleep"

"Fine", he groaned. "Only because Stell is going through a break up"

"Thanks, B. You're the best", she said blowing Blaise an air kiss.

"Well, do you have it? It's no fun watching you two get high". Stass pulled the bag out of robe and put it on the table, placing her napkin right on top and sliding it over to Blaise across the table. He took the bag of drugs off the table and handed a tablet to each boy. All three of the boys took the molly and washed it down with their orange juice.

"Dray, Slughorn is gonna know you're rolling when we get to Potions with your blue ass eyes", I chuckled.

"Shit", Alex laughed. "Can't wait for that howler from Narcissa"

"What do you think it's going to say? 'Draco, dear. I am so disappointed in you. No more sleeping with your favorite teddy bear'", Blaise laughed.

"Oh just wait until Lucius gets on that howler. 'No more using my purple shampoo for your hair'". Alex and Blaise were dying of laughter, slamming their fists on the table, getting the attention of everyone in Slytherin.

"Shut up", Draco snarled. "I don't sleep with a teddy bear and use purple shampoo"

After breakfast, Blaise, Draco, and I walked downstairs to the dungeons for Potions while Alex and Stass went to History of Magic with Professor Binns. When we got to our classroom, the three us sat at our usual table in the back. Theo entered the room with his low and sat at table by himself. Now I feel bad. Theo shouldn't have to sit alone because of me. Maybe I should go and sit with him or have one of the boys do it. It's so sad seeing him like this.

"Look at Theo, he looks so sad. Should I go sit with him?", I asked, making the boys shake their heads.

"No way. Not after what he did yesterday", said Blaise. "I don't know if it's the molly getting to your head but that would be the worst idea ever"

"Did he say anything after yesterday?"

"Nope. He was quiet for the rest of the day and occasionally cried in the middle of the night"

"Why was he crying? He was the one who cheated, not me"

"I don't know", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"I still feel bad"

"If it's going to make you feel better, I will go sit with him"

"Please", I smiled.

"This doesn't changed my loyalty. I'm still on your side", Blaise said packing his things up and walked over to the table Theo was sitting at and sat across from him.

"So... yesterday", Draco smirked.

"Don't look at me like that", I said throwing my bicorn horn at him from across the table. "What happened yesterday was just a drunken mistake. You and I were both drunk and... and I was just mad. It was just rebound sex really"

"If that was rebound sex then you can keep on rebounding on me all you want"

"Never happening again. You're my best friend and you also just happen to Theo's"

"Trust me, Blackwood. You'll be running back in no time", he winked. "They always do"

"Well, I'm not like all the sad little bitches you usually fuck"

The thought of my childhood best friend, who has known me since birth, has seen me naked makes me cringe. Never in my life did I ever think I would be shagging Draco in the girl's bathroom barely an hour after breaking up with Theo. Everyone always says "if your boyfriend is playing games, fuck his best friend" but it doesn't really apply to my situation considering we're all apart of the same friend group and the best friend is the guy I used to take bubble baths with when I was four.

I know I shouldn't feel that guilt about hooking up with Draco yesterday but Theo doesn't deserve this. I could've hooked up with anyone else and I chose Draco, his bestest friend in the whole entire world. His partner in crime. If Theo were to ever find out, he's going to hate Draco and I forever. As much as I hate Theo right now, I don't want him to loose trust in his best friend. I don't want to be the reason the two of them are torn apart. Great now I'm the two-faced slut.

When class ended, Draco and I went upstairs to the library so we can finish our paper for our Charms class. Sitting at our usual table was Stass and Alex sitting next to each other, forcing Draco and I to sit next to each other. Normally I wouldn't mind sitting next to Draco but after what happened yesterday, I rather be six feet in the ground than be anywhere near him.

"How was Potions?", asked Alex.

"It was alright. I kind of fucked up my Polyjuice Potion because I got distracted by the fire under my cauldron", I said pulling out my Charms textbook.

"Stass kept on grinding her fucking teeth in class. Binns thought she was smiling at him the whole time", he laughed.

"Probably the most exciting to happen to him since he died", I chuckled.

"I wonder if you can fuck ghost", Stass said with a curious look on her face.

"Now I know your brain is rotting from the molly", Alex said cringing.

"Ask Bloody Baron. Bloke's been trying to fuck the Grey Lady since the ninth century", Draco laughed.

From underneath the table, Draco started to run his hand up my thigh while I tried to finish our paper. His hand traced my inner thigh and he pushed my legs apart. I can feel my body start to get hot as he drew circles on my clit. Draco slipped his finger inside of me, pumping with one hand while writing our Charms paper with the other. My heart rate increased and my breathing started to get heavier. I grabbed my textbook and held in front of my face to keep Stass or Alex from seeing my eyes roll back as Draco fingers me in front of them. Before I could reach my climax, Draco slid his fingers out of me and gave me a devilish smirk. What a fucking dick.

"I'm um... I'm gonna go look for a book", I said getting up from my seat, adjusting my black pleated skirt.

"I'll come with", Draco said scooting his chair back.

"No!", I blurted out, making Madam Pince shush me from her desk. "Um... I'll be back quick"

Alex and Stass looked at each other and then over at Draco. They know something is up, I just know it. I quickly walked away before anyone could ask questions. Stass is my best friend and I tell her everything but I can't tell her about what happened between Draco and I. She might accidentally say something and then Theo would find out. Stass can be overdramatic sometimes and let them slips unknowingly. This secret is way too dangerous to let out. I need to talk to Draco and make sure that he won't tell anyone but every time I'm near him, I just want him to throw me on the bed and fuck me mercilessly.

When I walked down the aisle of the Poetry Section, I saw Theo looking through the bookshelves. I tried to turn around and walk away but it was already too late, he already saw me. "Hey", Theo said softly.

Do I say "Hi" or is it too soon for that?

"I... I'm sorry", he said looking down at his hand. "I know that what I did was wrong and lying to you didn't make it easier"

"The worst part of it all, Theo, was that you took me going out of town as an opportunity to be with someone else"

"It wasn't like that"

"Then tell me what it was like. Were you lying all those times you told me you love me since then?"

"No, I do love you, Stella. I fucked up"

"Yeah... you did"

"Please forgive me, I miss you"

"I can't believe you're victimizing yourself", I scoffed.

"I'm not victimizing myself. I really do miss you, Stell. We've known each other forever, I can't have you out of my life"

"Well, I think it's time you start getting used to not having me around", I said turning around a walking away. Theo grabbed my arm and then pulled me back to him.

"Please don't walk out on me. The boys may be mad at me now but they'll get over it. I can't have you hating me forever"

If only he knew what happen last night. He will be the one hating me forever.

"I-I-I can't do this right now, Theo. I may not be walking around with a box of tissues and listening to sad break up songs but it fucking hurt. You hurt me"

"I know and I'm so very sorry. I hope that you can forgive me"

"One day, maybe but not now"

"I love you, Stella Blackwood. Don't you forget it". Theo pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. For second, I kissed back but then remembered what happened yesterday. I pushed him back and quickly walked out of the Poetry Section.

What the fuck just happened?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
127K 2.1K 31
Aspen Nott, Theodore Nott's twin sister, begins her 7th year at Hogwarts, she brakes up with Draco Malfoy. She gets herself into deeper trouble and c...
81.7K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
53.7K 949 45
it's been two years since the end of Stella Blackwood's education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since then, her life has changed. Sh...