The Proposed Deal

Por remixthestory

/BOOK 1 - PROPOSAL SERIES/ ••• "Your body language says you're enjoying yourself" Leo chuckled still glancing... Más

◍ Prologue
◍ I. Coffee
◍ II. Familia
◍ III. Spesh
◍ IV. Girls
◍ V. Best Bud
◍ VI. Shower
◍ VII. Los Cielos
◍ VIII. Deal
◍ IX. Morning
◍ X. Eye roll
◍ XI. Stunts
◍ XII. Men
◍ XIII. Risk
◍ XIV. Drive
◍ XV. Colors
◍ XVI. Volley Ball
◍ XVIII. Plans
◍ XIX. Dress
◍ XX. Idol
◍ XXI. Alcohol
◍ XXII. Host
◍ XXIII. Gaze
◍ XXIV. Shopping
◍ XXV. Burst
◍ XXVI. Metanoia
◍ XXVII. Football
◍ XXVIII. Kiss
◍ XXIX. Bracelet
◍ XXX. Fire
◍ XXXI. Waves
◍ XXXII. Broken
◍ XXXIII. Worth
◍ XXXIV. One
◍ XXXV. Punch
◍ XXXVI. Love
◍ XXXVII. Carnations
◍ XXXVIII. Mess
◍ XXXIX. Gala
◍ XL. Cariño
◍ XLI. Panic
◍ XLII. Time
◍ XLIII. Thunder
◍ XLIII. Wedding
◍ XLIV. Moon
◍ XLV. Epilogue
Book II
Book III

◍ XVII. Elisa

948 64 0
Por remixthestory

//Beach, Los Cielos

The beach waves clashed with the shore, the warm breeze flowing past Leo as he held the woman whom he claimed as his girlfriend in his arms, saving her from falling, his hand clutching her waist, feeling her smooth, milky skin on his palms. Her back touched his front.

The small piece of cloth on her back left nothing for the imagination, Her hair pulled up in a bun gave him a clear sight of her collar bone, shoulder region, and.

"Why do you keep tripping, Aish?" He whispered in her ears making her shudder with the intimacy. A smirk paved its way on his lips seeing her take heavy breaths, the proximity affecting her.

She slightly turned to look at him, but again glanced at the front seeing the people cheering as the ball touched the net and bounced back, giving a point to the opposite team who cheered loudly at their win.

"Uhh, leave me?" She whispered turning to look at him.

"No," he announced shaking his negatively.

"Why?" she frowned "You saved me, became my knight in shining armor. You got the fame for seconds, now Leave me." she pestered, wiggling in his hold. Sighing Leo loosened his hold making her step out but immediately pulled her, making her face him.

"Let go, Leo" she hissed but froze as he yanked her closer, her arms shooting for his shoulders and his on her back.

She felt his hand traveling up her back. His hand moved to her bun, he pulled the stick out, letting the locks cascade down her back, covering most of her skin.

Aish gasped in surprise but anger clouded her eyes "Why did you open my hair?" She glared

He passed her an easy smile, "Because I don't wish to go to prison so soon, at least not for you" He shrugged and Aish looked confused.

"What? You have lost your mind early morning." She resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"I'm so near to killing all these men who can't keep their eyes away from you," He said glaring around, making Aish follow and realization dawned on her, the staring eyes on her, she bit her lower lip.

"Now you know" He muttered and Aish looked up at him.

"You don't have to act caveman for me, Leave me now."

"Why so cheerful this morning?" He remarked, biting his smile at her scowl.

"Aish" Someone from the group called and Aish widened her eye.

"Sakshi. Shit!" She muttered in her breath wiggling away from his hold, glancing back to see her approaching them, "Just a few steps and she'll be here, Don't say more than required." She commanded hurriedly, making Leo frown. He opened his mouth to ask but she held his hand making him stop.

"Aish, you okay?" Sakshi stood in front of them, observing both of them, her eyes resting on their hands and then back on their faces.

"Yes!.. Yes, I'm," Aish said in a slight high pitch, making her look suspiciously at her.

"Okay," She nodded, turning to look at Leo "Won't you introduce me to him?"
"No! he doesn't matter," Aish said too quickly.

"Excuse me" Leo cocked an offended brow. 

"I mean, yes. Yes, why not?" Aish said sheepishly "Leonardo, she is Sakshi, one of my best friends. and Sakshi, he is Leo...I mean Mr. Clemente. The owner of the resort and the beach house." She made introductions for the duo.

"Nice to meet you Señorita Sakshi" Leo smiled at Sakshi, taking her hand in a brief handshake. "I'm Leonardo Clemente, Owner of Los Cielos Group"

"And the man who has invited my friend for a few meals" Sakshi piped in.

"Your friend here is a breathtaking beauty, who would leave a chance." Leo shrugged, his lips turned up in amusement, leaving a hint of a smile on Sakshi's face and a red hue covering Aish's cheeks.

"I agree, She is amazing. An idiot sometimes but rest is smart" She glanced at Aish who fiddled with her bracelet on her wrist, her fingers playing with the single pearl.

"What?" Aish questioned her words.

"Nothing" Sakshi grinned at her, turning towards the man "Though you look like a gentleman, I would still warn you," She said, her relaxed voice now stern, folding her hands at her chest. "You hurt her, I'll have your head and Vandy will burn you to ashes"

"Sakshi" Aish retorted, glancing at him

Leo's amused expressions turned serious, his eyes smiling seeing the care in Sakshi's eyes, he took Aish's hand, "I won't hurt her, and won't let others too. You have my word." He said looking straight into Aish's eyes who were wide in surprise, making Sakshi grin.

"Great! now, why don't you two stop flirting and join us in another match of Volleyball." She suggested, that if not for her standing straight in front of him, Leo would have imagined her squealing with so much excitement in her voice.

"Sakshi, He can't, he has work to do," Aish said immediately, turning to Leo, her eyes challenging him to say otherwise.

"Yes, I have somewhere to be," He said apologetically, "And I'll have to borrow your friend away from you, I want her with me somewhere." He added making Aish snap her head at him. 

"You do?"

"Yes," he smiled squeezing her hand to not let the cover slip.

Sakshi raised her brow but nodded understandingly "Okay then, We'll see you both back soon?"

Leo nodded at her, and she walked back towards the group who now were settled on the blankets, some on chairs and some already in the water.

"I'm not coming with you." Aish shrugged her hand from his, walking to her chair.

"You are." He announced following her to the chair where she picked up her book, which he snatched away from her hand and placed back on the chair.

"Kya hai?" She whined but realized that he can't understand Hindi. She slapped her forehead. "What do you want?"

"You" Leo stated, "Come with me." His no-nonsense voice was enough to make her groan.

"You want to spoil my day, say it." She complained but picked up her phone and book, and walked to Sakshi, handing over her book. She turned to look at a fuming Aish.

"Shut up" Aish warned her even before she uttered a word making the other woman pout.

She stormed her way back to him, he ate his chuckle before taking her hand and leading the way.
Leo shook his head as she grumbled alien words, cribbing, and complaining "You'll enjoy where I'm taking you, Stop complaining now."

"I'm not complaining, and how do you know if I'm?" She challenge and he tapped on his phone screen where the Google translator was working along with voice typing enabled.

"Now you don't have an advantage of alien languages." He smirked making her scowl.

"You.." She pointed her finger at him and he yanked her close to him.

"Today I want to listen to what I'm," He said decisively, leaning down to her ears "Make sure you say it all querida".

Leo could feel her breath hitched, a devilish smile taking up his features. "Why not rant about me?" He asked innocently, covering his mused smile.

"Who you think you're to order me around?"

"Your Boyfriend" He stated

"Ofcourse, My real Boyfriend not." She gritted and he chuckled.

She pushed him away glowering, she walked straight from where they stood and Leo bit his lower lip to control his smile. Sobering up he matched her with his long strides, coming to halt.

He could bet he heard her mutter some words, seeing the enigmatic yacht on the deck, Elisa. The sea's glory

"Come" He took her hand, ready to step up on the deck.

"This? W-Why?" She glanced front "We're going in there?"

"Yes," He answered and she still looked hesitant.

"This is yours?"

"Yes. It's mine" He said proudly "Elisa. It's named after my mother." He smiled.

"It's beautiful" Aish murmured "and huge" she stretched the word which made him chuckle

"Come" He tugged her hands to climb the deck and step onto the yacht. The spacious yacht welcomed them with an enchanting ocean fragrance, bringing simple smiles to their faces.

"Why are we here?" She asked looking around

"I need some of your expertise in the planning that after-success party you are so sure is going to happen." he slowly replied.

"Mine? I'm sure you have the best planners at your disposal so why me?" She inquired and his steps come to a halt.

"Aishwarya" He pulled her a little closer to him "I want this conference to be a success, and you are a creative person, I want you to give some of your suggestions. A fresh POV does wonder." He explained genuinely and Aish smiled.

"You need to stop bringing those frown lines to your forehead" She pointed and he looked confused "Your team is giving their best and..." She touched his blazer cladded bicep "This is going to be good, I'm sure"

"You can never be sure until it's done..." Leo started but Aish looked at him gravely, challenging him to complete his sentence and he smiled amusingly "You think you scare me?" He chuckled.

"Even if I don't, dare you to to complete that. You hold tons of negative thoughts Senór." She stated and he shook his head with a smile.

"Okay! Now let's go."

He took her to the hatch, the open breeze greeting them, the waves crashing to the base, producing the rhythm, and the sun standing bright on their heads.

A group of people who were present there turned towards the new attendees, gazing at the duo who walked hand in hand with them.

"Alec" Leo greeted his head planner, who walked to Leo while others scattered back to their assigned jobs.

"Senór Clemente" He shook his hands with Leo and turned to look at Aish, with his very contagious dimpled smile.

"Alec meets Aishwarya Joshi, My girlfriend, and Tesoro, he is Alec Westwood, our lead..."

"You must be the event planner he talks about." Aish completed for which Leo squeezed her hand to warn.

"I...yeah" Alec smiled sheepishly at the sudden announcement of his boss's girlfriend.

"Alec, can you show me around about what all you are planning? Please! Leo has filled me up so much about the beautiful arrangements done by your team that I couldn't help but gate crash here." Aish ranted, sounding all excited and chucking self-mockingly at the end.

"Sure?" He turned to look at Leo who had this passive face, getting a nod from the man, Alec guided her towards the other side.

Leo gazed at the back of this woman who suddenly decided to make stories, shared, and handled every single thing, leaving him to try and to cover his perplexed face at the sudden change of tangent by his woman.

His woman?

Leo kicked his subconscious to the back of his mind and answered his ringing phone.

Concentrate Leonardo, You have your plate full already.

VOTE|COMMENT| SHARE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
741K 45.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
188K 18.1K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
793K 26.9K 73
#1 in Wedding Planner (28th August 2020) #1 in We Need Diverse Books (24th August 2019) #1 in Indian Girl (23rd December 2018) Meghana Anand - popul...