harry potter ϟ smut one shots

By ingerul_mortii

just a bunch of smutty harry potter one-shots! look at the table of contents for descriptions of the stories... More

note.
table of contents.
darling, daring.
an office affair.
obscene dreams.
a night well needed.
harry likes to tie them up.
healed in bed.
while darkness lurks.
teach him.
teach him pt.2.

a night at the burrow.

59.1K 338 687
By ingerul_mortii

cw: exhibitionism, voyeurism, alcohol, teasing, slapping/hitting, slight degradation

word count: 2408

fred's lips tasted like fire whiskey. he smelled even better ⎯ like mahogany and cigarettes. claire gripped onto his shirt pulling him closer. 

cold air filled the night, the dying fire the only warmth besides each other. fred flicked the cigarette into the flame. he rolled claire over, pinning her by her wrists to the blanket they had laid down on the grass.

the only sound was the wind, the roaring fire, and the cricket's hiding within the weeds.

his hand caressed her skin, going under her shirt to cup her breasts. fred squeezed, brushing his thumb over her clothed nipples. even at the ghost of his touch, she arched into him, sighing lightly into his mouth. 

he moved between her legs, grinding down his hips against her core. before he could do it again, claire dug her legs into his sides and flipped them over. now on top, claire broke away from fred's lips, moving her mouth to his neck.

"you're gonna pay for that later," he said in between groans as his witch pulled at his hair.

she placed a delicate trail of kisses down his throat, feeling his adam's apple bob when he moved up against her. the witch moved back up, using her tongue to leave bruises in her wake. when she reached his pulse point, she opened her mouth ever so slightly and began to suck.

her hand raked through his hair, pulling every so often. claire nipped at his neck, marking him with small love bites. smirked to herself when she ground down on fred's growing hard-on. she moved back to his pulse point, sucking before biting down. hard.

fred threw his head back, his hands digging into her waist. a growl sounded at the back of his throat, a noise that never failed to electrocute every nerve in claire's body.

"why don't we go back to my room, claire?" fred said, panting.

claire smirked. "lead the way, sir."

she looked at him, hazel eyes more orange from the fire. fred moved the girl off him, standing and extending his hand out to her. "godric, how did i get so lucky?"

claire laughed quietly, remembering the stuttering fred weasley that asked her to hogsmeade in their fifth year. the flowers that his mom no doubt told him to bring to her. 

hand in hand, they ran back to the burrow, giggling from the fire whiskey. fred slowly pushed the front door open, tiptoeing on the floorboards.

"we wouldn't want to wake anyone, now would we?" the ginger asked as they climbed the stairs. claire giggled and shook her head. "that's a good girl. are you a good girl for me, claire?"

fred's hands moved a piece of dirty blonde hair behind his witch's ear. claire felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach. the familiar feeling that her legs had been hit with a jelly jinx. she nodded yes and moved towards his bedroom door.

fred pushed the door open enough for the both of them to fit through. she looked over to george, sound sleep.

"fred, we can't," claire motioned to his twin. "not while your brother is here."

"we can, and we will." fred walked to claire until he was leaning down, their lips a breath away. "you're just going to have to be extra quiet for me." he moved to her ear, whispering, "can you do that for me, darling?"

in response, claire's hands reaching for fred's shirt. tugging it off him, she threw it into a pile of clothes on the floor. fred's hands ghosted a touch to her waist, tugging at the end of her shirt.

he looked up into her eyes. "may i?"

"yes, fred. always."

at those three words, he was ripping every piece of clothing off her body. shirt, pants, brassiere, knickers ⎯ they all came off and were discarded around the room. next was his. claire worked his belt first, unfastening it and placing it on the floor, careful not to wake george from the sound. she tugged down his pants which he shrugged off and kicked to the side.

in the end, she was left naked and bare, him still in his boxers. fred stepped back, his eyes dancing over her every feature.

his eyes looked at the way her lips, always tasting of honey, parted with her heavy breaths. how her hair was messily placed on her shoulders. how her breasts came to peaks, from the cold and from the sight of him. the way she clenched her thighs together in anticipation. the dips of her hips and the marks where they stretched. 

claire started to cover her body with her hands only for fred to swat them away. he placed his hands on her neck, bringing her mouth closer to his. their lips met and the world seemed to stop. they moved against each other, tongues creating a waltz.

"merlin, you're gorgeous," he said into the kiss. "you know that right?"

claire hummed her response as fred cornered her against the wall. his hand dipped between her thighs, feeling her arousal on the smooth flesh of them. his finger ghosted her clit. she closed her eyes and bit her lip to stifle her moan.

fred's mouth came to her neck, leaving bruises and love bites along her throat. he began to kiss her collar bones, teasing her with his finger as he placed delicate kisses on her skin. the ginger slipped one finger inside her as he went to kiss her breast. he sucked until he got to her nipple, enclosing his mouth around it.

claire brought her hand to cover her mouth, moaning into her palm. everywhere he touched, even the barest of caress, sent a heavenly feeling to her whole being. the way just one of his fingers and his mouth alone could have her calling out to the gods in the late hours of the night. 

his mouth worked his way down her stomach, his free hand brushing over her deepest insecurities. before she could tell what was happening, he was on his knees, kissing her thighs gently.

"what ⎯ what are you doing, freddie?" claire breathed as he withdrew his finger.

he dived in with his tongue, tasting her arousal. before she could stop herself, she moaned. she brought her leg to hook around his shoulder, pulling his face closer to where she needed him most.

he pulled back and she could hear him mumble "so needy" before he buried his face between her legs. her head fell back against the wall as his tongue circled around her clit slowly, drawing out her pleasure. 

her hand, still pressed to her mouth, did very little to conceal her moans. did not conceal how she was coming undone by just fred's tongue. when her breathing started becoming staggered, claire's chest heaving, he goes plunged his tongue into her.

when she looks down, she sees him looking back at her, completely in awe. they held each other's gaze. it was claire who looked away first when fred brought his thumb to rub against her clit.

every nerve ending in her body felt on fire and she reached her climax. the familiar coil about to snap.

"fred, wait ⎯ oh fuck ⎯ i'm gonna...YES RIGHT THERE," claire moaned out loud. "don't ⎯ don't stop, i'm so close."

fred didn't stop. he kept going even after she came undone on his tongue. he tasted her, relished her, before slowly coming back up to stand.

when claire saw his eyes, fully black, she barely had a second to think before he smashed his lips onto hers. she gasped into the kiss as he pressed his body firmly against hers. 

she could feel fred's fully hard erection, restricted from his boxers. claire pulled away, hands going to fred's underwear waistband. "let's get these off you."

the witch dropped to her knees, slowly pulling them down and off his legs. his erection sprang out as she did, hitting him lightly on his stomach. the tip was wet with precum, and...

my god.

fred brought his hand to stroke himself at an excruciating slow pace. he threw his head back and groaned while claire stood up, hand wrapping over his.

"let me help you, fred."

he shook his head. "no, love. i need to be in you. now."

bringing his hands to the back of her thighs, he lifted her up. she wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him lead her to the bed. it was only when he placed her down on his sheets that she remembered the very still george laying across the room.

"oh my merlin, fred. we can't. george is ⎯ ahh fuck."

claire felt the tip of his cock rub against her core. she closed her eyes and tried to buck her hips into him.

"what were you saying, whore?" he pushed an inch in, rendering claire silent. he chuckled darkly, "that's what i thought."

he slowly eased into her, letting her adjust for a moment when he was fully in before he began to move in and out. when claire let out a quiet moan, his hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing at the sides.

"what did i tell you about being quiet." he took his hand away from her neck and brought it to her cheek, causing a erotic stinging sensation. her pussy clenched around him at the feeling, the jolt that sent chills down her spine.

"again."

fred slowed his pace, surprised at what she was asking. claire took the time to bring her legs to the backs of his calfs, pushing him forward as she bucked her hips against him. 

she looked him dead in the eye as she said it. "again, fred. hit me again."

his classic smirk returned to his face as he began thrusting in and out, everytime he went in, hitting that spot that made her come closer and closer to coming undone once more. he brought his hand pack and struck her across her cheek again.

"beg, you fucking slut. beg for me."

claire's back arched off the bed. fred swooped his arm under her, pulling her against his chest. she could feel the slight layer of sweat that coated his abs. her nipples pressed against him, adding more simulation. 

"ahh, fred. oh my salazar, please," she whimpered.

he kept thrusting into her, hands holding her hips in place. if it was even possible, he swear he grew harder at the sight of her: arched back, eyes rolled, messy hair, her moans. the little noises she made when she was getting closer and closer to the brink. 

those would be the death of him.

she clenched around him and he nearly came right there. "FUCK! that's not, bloody hell, good enough." his pace began staggered with pleasure. "shit, you're so gorgeous claire." he put his hand around her throat once more. "tell me, darling. how do you want me to fuck you?"

claire's hands went up to grip his hair, pulling at the ends. he groaned and pushed deeper into her. when their eyes met, black had consumed claire's fully.

"hard."

with that one word, fred let his restrain go to the wind. he pinned her arms down, nearly crushing the bones. he was relentless ⎯ an animal. he pounded into her pussy, a stream of whispered curses leaving his lips. 

claire felt everything. every place that fred touched was like electricity going though her veins. she bit her lip hard, enough to draw blood, in order not to moan loud.

"say my name, love. moan for me."

claire became desperate for release. she started bucking her hips up to him, meeting him in the middle. she was so close. 

so, so close.

she turned her head to the side as he continued pounding into her. closing her eyes, she obeyed. "f⎯fred. make me come." 

"fuuuck," fred grunted as he lowered his head into the crevice of her neck, peppering small kisses along her skin.

fred thrusted into her, hitting the spot that only he could reach. her eyes flew open at the feeling, but she was met with something in the dark. two eyes staring at her, none other than george weasley's. 

she opens her mouth to tell fred to stop, but when he bites down on her shoulder she can't help but scream out a moan. 

george keeps his gaze fixed on claire. the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head when fred repeatedly pouned into her. the way her chest heaved. the way her back arched into fred with each thrust.

claire couldn't bring herself to look away. they were caught in a dance to see which will pull away first. fred nibbled at her neck and ear as she watches george bring his hand under the blanket.

"oh my fuck..." claire breathes.

fred begins to move faster. harder. when claire throws her head back onto his pillow, he takes the opportunity to latch his mouth onto her pulse point. his hand moving down to rub circles on her clit. 

claire could feel george's eyes on her as fred pounded into her. she clenched around him, getting right to the edge of coming undone.

"fred i'm right there ⎯  OH FUCK ⎯ go f⎯faster."

she turned her head back to george. seeing the way his hand moved under the blanket and the way fred moved in and out of her brought her over the edge.

claire came undone. the coil snapped and she spasmed in fred's grasp. her eyes rolled back as she clenched around fred's cock. she watched as george grunted quietly and his breathing became heavy. 

"FUCK CLAIRE! bloody hell you're so hot. i'm gonna ⎯ i'm gonna come. AHHHH."

she felt fred's cum get pushed into her seconds later as he moved in and out of her the last few times.

fred slumped against her, resting his forehead on hers. "you, darling," he breathed, "are perfect."

he leaned in for a kiss, brushing his lips against claire's. he pressed his mouth on hers, slipping his tongue in to graze hers. 

all the while, claire's gaze was locked on george. watching him pull his hand out from under the covers, seeing his cum glisten from the light of the moon from the window. the ginger turned over on his side, leaving fred and claire to enjoy the rest of their night without his watching eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...