Lunch Time! (TAEKOOK)

dreamistaekook द्वारा

From Jungkook being the coolest bank manager to taehyung being the arrogant customer, getting into a situatio... अधिक

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

2.5K 205 48
dreamistaekook द्वारा

"God, you two are so adorable." Jimin broke the comfortable silence inside the car.

"Who two?" I asked trying my best to be subtle even though I know what or who he is talking about.

"Do I need to remind you that I see through you so you really can't be subtle with me?" Jimin asked with a grin on his face.

I just kept quiet as I heard Jimin and Yoongi hyung snort a bit.

"So when are you gonna do it?" Jimin asked again, breaking the silence.

"Do what?" I asked with raised eyebrows even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Ask him out, duh!" He replied.

"Yoongi hyung, please take your husband to see a doctor, he has gone crazy!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"He didn't say anything crazy though." Yoongi hyung replied.

"You both are just getting carried away with emotions, he doesn't even like me like that. He just sees me as a friend and I don't want to scare him away with my feelings so soon." I said with a sigh.

"Who is married between both of us, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked from the front seat as I stared at his back.

"You." I replied.

"Then trust me when I say this, I know when I see someone who has somewhat more than what friends feel for each other when I see them." He replied.

"Well yeah, Minnie is an expert in this but as for your case, even I who isn't an expert in this could clearly see what was going on. I mean you have to be blind to not notice your and Taehyung's eyes. I mean come on, your eyes tell, rather they scream." Yoongi hyung said, still concentrating on the road.

"I am pretty sure you guys are exaggerating because of my obvious crush on him and getting my hopes high." I said crossing my arms on his chest.

"I am pretty sure you just don't have a crush on him anymore, it's increased a bit more. I clearly saw you both back there on the couch, Jungkook-ah!" Jimin said.

"It's nothing, we just were talking about something secretive." I explained.

"Already sharing secrets, I see." Jimin replied.

"No! It was just us being silly together." I reasoned.

"Bonding is the correct term, I suppose?" Jimin replied, giggling as the car came to a stop indicating we reached our destination.

We both got down and waited for Yoongi hyung, who was parking the car.

"Did something happen between you two while you two were alone in his room?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"N-No? What are y-you talking about?" I replied immediately looking away that even made me stutter.

"I don't feel so it's a no but anyway I will let it slide this time." Jimin replied as Yoongi hyung came back.

We three entered the house and I lazily sat down on the couch.

We don't stay that far even, we could have stayed a bit longer.

"I know we could've but your hyung here has an early morning schedule." Jimin said with a teasing smile on his lips.

"Did I just say tha---"

"Yes you did, I won't suddenly get the power to read one's mind right?" Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"I swear, Hyung! Your husband is behind my life suddenly." I said, whining, looking at Yoongi Hyung who just watched us with utter amusement.

"Minnie honey? Can you please make me some coffee if you're not too tired?" Yoongi hyung said, smiling apologetically.

"Aish, Yoongle bear, you don't have to give me that look. I'll do anything for you even if I am hell tired." Jimin replied, giggling and walked towards the kitchen leaving us two sitting in the living room.

"Kook?" Yoongi hyung called.

I looked up and smiled.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked.

"He likes you, he really does. I have seen it in his eyes but he is confused and unaware of it. I saw a glint of fear covering his awareness of the feelings he has for you." Yoongi hyung said.

"That really isn't the case, hyung." I said with a deep sigh.

"It is. If this was some other situation and some other person, I would have said that give it time, give him time but this is Taehyung and I read the boy like an open book. He doesn't need time, Kook. He needs someone to pull him out of the depth of his fears, he needs you." Yoongi hyung replied.

"I know a lot about his past hyung which I definitely wasn't supposed to know, at least not the way I got to know." I said looking at my lap.

"Kook, believe it or not, I feel I know what his past might look like. But he has been through enough already and he needs that one shield to protect him now and that shield is you." Yoongi hyung said with a certain softness in his voice.

"Are you sure it's not too soon?" I asked now directly into his eyes.

"Too soon to take a big step? Yes. Too soon to ask him out? Absolutely no. He just needs someone he can trust, somebody to love and someone who can love him, someone who can make him feel that he is worth it, that yes, he is special in this big world." Yoongi hyung said with a small smile.

"You think I am the person he wants?" I asked him with hopeful eyes.

"I think you are the person he needs more than he wants." Yoongi hyung replied patting my shoulder.

"What did I miss?" Jimin came in with three coffee mugs in his hand.

"Kook finally decided to ask Taehyung out." Yoongi hyung said laughing a bit.

"Really? You convinced him? You're really doing it?" Jimin asked with excitement.

I took the coffee mug from his hand and smiled a bit and stared into the brownish-white liquid inside the mug.

My mind drifted far away from my surroundings now, grasping each word Yoongi hyung said not too long again.

You are the person he needs.

I closed my eyes a bit and inhaled a deep breath. 

My decision is taken.

I opened my eyes and smiled looking at Jimin's hopeful smile and Yoongi hyung's knowing smile.

"Yes I am doing it. I am asking Kim Taehyung out on a date." I said and smiled at both of them.

"Well, easier said than done

A phrase I have heard a lot of times in my life but never experienced it the way I am now.

The entire scene that took place among Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung and me yesterday kept replaying in my mind and I cannot help but feel nervous. I was biting my nails which I don't do but can't stop doing right now.

How can I even ask him out just like that? He would get scared of me and I would probably look like a creep to him.

I glanced at the clock on the wall in front of me and saw it was 1:30 pm. 

How come he isn't here yet?

As if on cue, there was a knock on my door and I a bit too eagerly yelled a 'come in'.

"Hello Jungkook. I'm sorry for being a bit late, I was stuck with some work at school." Taehyung explained as he slowly walked inside and closed the door behind him.

I stared at him and damn, did he always look this beautiful?

He was just wearing a baby blue colour sweater on a white, long sleeved shirt with white, matte jeans. Nothing extraordinary or fashionable. It was just a casual outfit yet he looked so adorable and fluffy that I want to go ahead and squish him and cuddle him.

                  ^^Fluffy baby

I saw his lips moving a bit yet the words didn't quite manage to reach my ears because I was too lost taking in his pretty features. The way his eyes were fixed on me, his eyebrows moving with each word leaving his lips, his nose scrunching up time to time and his slender arms looking extra fluffy due to the sweater moving up and down probably because he was explaining something.

"Jungkook? Jungkook? Hey? JUNGKOOK!?" he yelled, bringing me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I asked him with a blank expression still lost in him.

"I asked, are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm gay." I answered immediately and shut my mouth with my palm.

Suddenly the entire room fell silent.

Shit Shit Shit! Way to go Jungkook.

"Umm oh? That's alright, I am bisexual too so I'm not homophobic or something." He replied, clearing his throat.

"I know." I said and immediately bit my tongue.

"Umm what?" He asked, surprised.

"Ah, nothing. Please take a seat." I said and looked away from him.

"Yeah." He replied, smiling and sat down without another word.

"Umm about the card yo---"

"Ah, yes! I'll give it to you tomorrow? I just noticed that it hasn't arrived yet." I said, smiling at him.

He looked at me confused and then glanced at his watch on his wrist.

"You should've messaged me then, I wouldn't have come then." He said not looking at me.

That's exactly why I didn't also, your card is already with me.

"I'm sorry if I made this situation difficult for you." I said, with an apologetic smile.

Pfft! I don't feel that way at all. If I didn't do this then how would I get to see his beautiful and fluffy self? If you don't agree with me then you never had a crush on someone.

"No, No! Please, don't feel that way. I don't mind coming here, I mean work is work after all." He said looking away from me a bit.

I couldn't help but smile a bit. 

Yoongi hyung was correct after all.

"But now that I have seen you and my work is done, I should make a move." He said looking at his fidgety fingers on his lap.

"You're getting back to school?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't have anymore classes today so I'll probably just get back home." He said, smiling.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are home?" I asked.

"Probably not. Namjoon hyung is definitely not there and I am not too sure about Jin hyungie." Taehyung said.

I looked at him a bit curious.

"If hyungie doesn't have any appointments and there are no patients then he will probably be at home." He continued.

"Which reminds me, I really loved Jin hyung's cooking. He can give a close competition to any professional chef." I said, smiling a bit.

"I know right? I tell him that almost everyday but he feels I am bribing him when I do so hence I stopped." He replied, huffing a bit.

"Who cooks when he isn't home?" I asked, being a bit curious but the main reason, I was wasting time.

For what, you will know soon.

"Me. Namjoon hyung and the kitchen isn't really compatible even though he is trying his best these days and I won't say his efforts are not seen but still we make sure he stays a bit away from Hyungie's precious kitchen after he almost destroyed it once because apparently he was boiling water to make tea." Taehyung said, chuckling a bit.

"God, really?" I asked a bit laughing, genuinely finding the situation amusing.

"You have no idea." He replied, giggling a bit.

"So you will go home and then cook to feed your tummy?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Probably yes if hyungie isn't there already." He replied, sighing a bit.

"Why don't you order food?" I asked.

"Why should I when I can cook pretty edible food?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"So you really will go home and cook now?" I asked again.

"Yes as I said if Hyungie isn't there already." He replied, smiling.

"Well, then no need to do so." I asked and stood up as he looked at me with surprised eyes.

"What?" He asked.

I walked towards him and took his hand in mine and his eyes went wide.

"I'm taking you out for lunch." I said, smiling as he stood up as well.

He didn't take his hand away from me.

I smiled at the thought and I couldn't be more happy.

"Huh?" He asked, still shocked.

"I am taking you out for lunch." I repeated and intertwined our fingers and walked a bit but he stopped and that made me stop as well.

"Taking out as in taking out?" He asked with his eyes getting bigger than his original size.

"Yes." I nodded, smiling at him.

"Why?" He asked with a certain fear flashing over his face.

"It's lunch time, Taehyung." I replied and clasped our hands more tightly and slowly walked out.

Everyone has their first as I always say and this is the first to our many future awaiting dates.

There is a first for everything!💕

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.1K 60 7
"The man who embraces the dark is never without sight." Ryan Adler and Kate Bishop have been friends since they were kids eventually falling in love...
The Class Prince I.J Hidee द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
2K 148 11
It is a royal werewolve fiction. Kim Taehyung was a royal pureblood omega of the 'Blue Moonstone' Pack... He was strong and cold for people around hi...
42.8K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20