sakuatsu one shots

بواسطة omixxatsu

i'm totally obsessed with sakuatsu rn so ig i'll be writing here a lot! lower case intended the characters o... المزيد

i miss you i'm sorry (angst, kind of)
bust your windows
listen before i go (angst, tw)
puppy
jenny
crush culture
slow dancing in the dark
water fountain (tw abuse)
water fountain (tw abuse / osasuna editon)
double date (ft. osasuna)
photograph
cloud 9
i love you
can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone
christmas eve
friends
half a man
no matter the season (tw)
your soul
nothinh
nothing pt 2????
noothing pT 3?!?!?!😱😍😜✂️‼️
nothingh pt 4🙂🔪
18
sex, money, feelings die
it rains in nyc
you found me (tw)
are you bored yet?
pain killer
the story
the story pt 2
when you were young
dreamy suicide pact
dnd is gay (but so am i so this tracks)
wildest dreams
you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm
gc tiktok trend 🏃
treehouse
dream boy
just fine
remember when
505
skin
grr arf arf
juliet
choices choices!!
besties...
budding romance
goodbye, my danish sweetheart
when the party's over
are we bouta kiss rn? *does the lip bite thing*
drivers license
hey yall‼️
!!!!
:)
first burn
waiting room

you wrote 'don't forget' on your arm pt 2

2.7K 98 58
بواسطة omixxatsu

(some of you asked for a part 2 so here it is 🏃)

omi
hey.

atsumu
hii

omi
how are you?

atsumu
i'm alright, how are you

omi
fine, but really talk to me.
how are you?

atsumu
i told you omi-kun i'm doing alright don't be silly

omi
wakatoshi told me about your talk with tendou-san. you're not alright.

it's been about a week since atsumu drunk called tendou and was told to move on.

he never thought tendou would tell ushijima about though.

atsumu
i'm sorry you heard about that
i was drunk
i didn't think tendou would tell anyone about it and i'm fine now

omi
i heard about the things you said.
did you mean them?

atsumu
i said a lot of things you have to be more specific

omi
i'm sure you know what i'm talking about atsumu.

atsumu
everything i said was true
but it was stupid and i was the one who pushed you away so i should just be happy for you two and stop
crying about it

omi
why did you push me away?

atsumu
it doesn't matter

omi
yes it does.

atsumu
no it doesn't
it just brings back memories i don't want right now

omi
i get that, but help me understand please.

atsumu
omi please just let this go you're with ushijima-san now so it doesn't matter

omi
why can't you just tell me?
we used to talk about everything, even before we dated.

atsumu
i know but things are different now and you know it.

omi
so then let's work on going back to how we used to be, i miss my best friend.

atsumu
that's the problem omi
i cant just be your friend it hurts too much
and i know that sounds selfish of me but it's just how i feel i'm sorry

omi
dont be sorry atsumu, i understand.
if you do want to talk then please feel free to text me.

atsumu
alright i will thank you omi omi

omi
of course.

sakusa set his phone down with a sigh.

he wanted to get through to atsumu.

ushijima suggested not to, but sakusa didn't listen.

there was a slight tension between the two ever since tendou told ushijima about the call atsumu paid him.

ushijima was hesitant to tell sakusa but he did thankfully.

sakusa couldn't help but feel guilty.

he felt guilty for ushijima and atsumu.

he had quite the dilemma as his mind was warped with memories of atsumu.

memories of atsumu's laugh, his smile, the way he tightened his grip just a little bit every time they hugged or cuddled.

"fuck," kiyoomi muttered.

he'd only been with ushijima 3 weeks now.

their personalities seemed compatible.

ushijima is stoic and quiet and serious, just like what sakusa thought he would always want in someone.

although atsumu is loud and awkward at times and annoying beautiful.

it was nothing against ushijima seriously.

kiyoomi just wished he'd tried getting atsumu to talk about why he was distancing himself while they were still together. then kiyoomi thought about how dumb that was.

'i was the one who broke up with him. why is this affecting me so much?' he thought to himself.

it was around 6pm when he got an incoming call from the bleach blonde he couldn't get out of his head.

"hello?"

"omi? do ya still wan' an answer to the question ya asked earlier?"

kiyoomi noted how atsumu's voice seemed slightly shaky.

"yes, if you're willing to tell me."

"i-i was embarrassed.."

"of me?"

"what?! no! no omi, of me. yer so perfect like some sorta god or somethin'. i felt like you were pitying me or- i dunno it's stupid and i shouldn't have let it get to me. i don't even know why i'm telling ya this, i'm sorry omi i'm-"

"i never pitied you atsumu."

"h-huh?"

"i never pitied you. in fact you were one of the first people i've ever truly liked."

"that means a lot omi-kun thank you. you're probably busy with ushijima-san right now and i don't want to be a bother so i'll let ya get back to it. see ya around omi."

"see you around atsumu," sakusa said lowly and hung up.

kiyoomi walked to the living room where ushijima sat on his couch reading a book.

"wakatoshi, there's something i want to talk to you about."

"is it about atsumu-kun?"

"how'd you know?"

"you've been acting off ever since satori told us what happened with him. tell me kiyoomi, are you still in love with him?"

sakusa paused, "i am," he said a moment later.

"go to him."

"wakatoshi-"

"go to the man you love kiyoomi."

"but- are you okay?"

"i'll be fine. i've been considering reaching out to satori more often anyway."

kiyoomi nodded, "thank you for understanding."

the raven then grabbed his keys and shoes and ran out of his apartment.

he ran until he got to atsumu's apartment, knocking on the door as soon as he got there not bothering to take a second to catch his breath.

"omi? what are ya doing here?" the bleach blonde asked confused as he stared at a panting sakusa outside his door.

"i still love you atsumu. i want to be with you," kiyoomi said as soon as he caught his breath.

atsumu was obviously caught off guard. "um do ya wanna come inside?"

the raven nodded and he came inside.

the two sat across from each other on the couch.

"so what do ya mean omi? i thought ya were happy with ushijima-san."

"i thought so too, but atsu i can't let you go. i need you, i love you."

atsumu looked close to tears after hearing the declaration.

"i've missed ya so much omi-omi," the blonde said as he lunged forward attacking kiyoomi into a hug.

"i missed you too darling," sakusa said as one hand wrapped around atsumu and the other carded through his bleach blonde locks.

"you broke up with ushijima-san already?" atsumu asked pulling away slightly to look at kiyoomi's face.

"yeah, the feeling was mutual," the raven said and atsumu nodded going back to his position before. it felt right to be this close to kiyoomi again. it felt right to be home again.

"tsumu you have to promise me whatever is going on in that head of your's if you're feeling insecure or like you're distancing talk to me please."

"i promise i will omi. i love ya."

"i love you sweetheart."

~

ayyy he's the happy ending yall wanted :)

so i've been thinking about writing a chapter based off of driver's license by olivia rodrigues and i wanted to know your guys' opinion on something. would you rather 'that blonde girl' be ushijima or maybe hinata? any feedback is welcome thanks for ready lovelies <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.7K 1.9K 176
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── "The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time" ...
114K 4.6K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
238K 6.8K 24
One-shots of your favorite volleyball dorks (ू•ᴗ•ू❁) --- I do not own Haikyuu or any of the show/manga's characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furu...
377 10 16
⚠️⚠️ I do not own the Haikyuu Character's, Just the plot ⚠️⚠️ This is the first story i made so im sorry for grammatical errors and typos ahead, ty. ...