Baby Girl

By yeahokaymf

"You're cute when you're jealous." He mumbled against my lips causing my eyes to shoot open and pull back fro... More

Welcome
Chapter two: Naughty kittens get punished
Chapter three: My naughty little princess
Chapter four: No time out Daddy!
Chapter five: You need to eat baby
Chapter six: I can wear whatever I want!
Chapter seven: Shopping Daddy!
Chapter eight: Crime and punishment
Chapter nine: Princess is a brat
Chapter ten: If you're going to act like baby
Chapter eleven: Serious case of the grumpies
Chapter twelve: Behave kitten
Chapter thirteen: Let's "talk" baby
Chapter fourteen: Babysitter?
Chapter fifteen: That's a no no
Chapter sixteen: Bad mood
Chapter seventeen: Family dinner
Chapter eighteen: Family Thanksgiving
Chapter nineteen: Family discussion

Chapter one: Asking for it

40.5K 569 143
By yeahokaymf

I was putting my finishing power on with my beauty blender, sitting on my fluffy white chair in front of my vanity. I was getting ready for a fun night out with my friends, and I had 20 minutes to get ready since I procrastinated until the last minute.

It was currently 9:10, and they were coming to pick me up around 9:30-9:45 so we that could hit the bars.I finished my face off with a nice mist from my Mac prep and prime setting spray, and pulled out my pink folding fan out of my drawer. I smiled as I fanned myself with my eyes closed, then gave myself a once over after I was finished.

I nodded in satisfaction and got up to find something to wear in me and Joels walk in closet. My heart was pounding a little faster than normal because Joel had no idea I was going out. I had asked him before he left for work this morning but he said no, to which I of course, argued, but was lowkey planning on giving in since I didn't really want that go that much anyways. That was, until he decided to open his big mouth.

*Earlier*

"Please, please, please..." I continued repeatedly begging sitting on top of Joel's comfy lap.

"No little girl, you've had an attitude with me all morning, so now you'll stay in tonight and make it up to me." He smirked, but I could tell he was being 100% serious.

I immediately tried to protest. "Bu-but, Daddy-"

"I said no, Kai. And if you want to continue to argue, you'll be sitting on a sore bottom all day." He frowned down at me. I squirmed in his lap, wanting down, but he tightened his hold.

"Oh stop it. You know I don't like my little girl going to grown up places without Daddy. We wouldn't want you to get lost, now would we?"

It took everything I had to reply, "No, Daddy." Then got tingly all over when he hugged me to his chest, cooing at how much of a "good little girl" I was for him. He ended up being late for work... Again.

Anyways, jokes on him because right after he walked out, I texted the girls in my group chat that I would just love to go out with them.

However, if he got off early or if the girls were late, then he'd catch me and I'd get into trouble without even getting to go out. Then, all this (20 minute) masterpiece would have been for nothing. I at least wanted to go out now that I'm all cute (or whateverrr).

Finally, I decided on a cute off-the-shoulder black dress with some black heels. Simple but cute. Once I was dressed I curled my long brown hair quickly, then brush it out going for a wavy look and headed downstairs once I was done. I went into Joel's office and grabbed a neon sticky note and left a sly little message on it, sticking it on the dinning room table, knowing he'd see it there.

I heard a honk outside indicating that the girls were here already, thank goodness. I quickly grabbed my purse, which had my keys and phone inside of it, and locked the door on my way out.

Success.

_____________________

It was now a little after midnight and I was already fucked. Up. I was a lightweight since Joel didn't let me drink, or do anything fun for that matter (like drugs and stuff), and I didn't particularly love the taste of alcohol, so I never was a big drinker anyway.

Tonight of course, was an exception.

I had two margaritas at AMIGOS, a popular Mexican restaurant that has buy one get one free margs on Thirsty Thursdays, and three shots at the club we were currently in.

I was currently dancing with Kate, a friend from class, while our other two friends were off dancing with random guys together.

We were definitely having a good time.

Suddenly, I felt that I desperately needed to pee, so I quickly scanned the club for Tia and Courtney. Once I spotted them I staggered over to them, Jess in hand, and excused myself before stumbling to find the bathroom. I wasn't drunk enough to fall, thank God, but I was close which meant I was drinking water for the next round.

I finally found the bathroom and saw a group of girls standing in there, either waiting for the bathroom or checking their makeup.

"Heyyyyyy." I greeted drunkenly.

"Heyyyyyy." I heard back from multiple girls, and decided to start a conversation with someone next to me by complimenting them on their shoes, to which she replied, "OMG thank you soooooo much, you're so beautiful, where did you get that dress!!?"

This went on for several minutes before I remembered that my bladder was going to literally explode. I got the girls Snapchat, along with a few others, and finally went into the stall once it was my turn. I didn't even squat, I had to go so bad I sat right on the seat.

Ahh, sweet relief.

I opened my MK clutch and realized that my phone was turned off. What the heck? Has it been off this whole time? I started to laugh, thinking this was hilarious for some reason.

I turn it back on and was greeted with many missed calls and a dozen voice messages. I open one of them and listen.

"Kai, I swear to God, if you don't turn on your goddamn pho-"

The voicemail suddenly was cut off when my phone started ringing, causing me to jump slightly. I stared at the caller ID that flashed "DADDY 🙈" and a picture of Joel and I kissing, until it finally stopped. I sighed a breath of relief, put my phone on silent (which I'd regret later) and put my phone back inside of my purse to finish up.

_______________

I stumbled out of the Uber, shoes and clutch in my hand. I walked up the few stairs, one step at a time, and up to the front door. I fumbled with the lock for a good 5 minutes before I realized that I was trying to put my car key through the keyhole. I laughed at myself and put the correct key in instead, only to find out it was unlocked the whole time.

I laughed once again, this time harder and shut the door once I stepped inside. I tossed my things on the dinning room table, noticing my note was gone, and headed straight to the kitchen for some food.

"Kai."

I jump violently and let out a surprised shriek at the sudden voice, and I turned around to see Joel standing only in his pajamas bottoms, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He was looking at me with a look that normally would make me want to hide, but the affects of the alcohol prevented my normal reaction. Instead, I thought he looked damn sexy right at that moment.

I ogled his incredibly toned stomach and felt myself getting hot. Mmm how did I get so lucky?

I waked over to him slowly and put my arms around his neck. He didn't embrace me back, which would usually would bother me but instead of dwelling on it, I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a soft kiss on his neck. Then another, and another, until finally I started nibbling and sucking at the delicious skin. I felt him stiffen, but he didn't push me away. I then started to trail kisses further down, I kissed his collarbone, his pecks, his abs and I was almost at my destination when I felt two hands go under my arms and I was thrown over his shoulder abruptly.

"That's quite enough of that." He growled, heading to our bedroom.

I could tell he already was mad, but I didn't care, I wanted sex, and I wanted it immediately.

"Joel!" I shouted. "Put me down! I want sexy time!" I demanded and started to kicked my legs slightly and tried to wiggle out of his hold.

He only smacked my exposed upper thigh hard enough to get a screech out of me. "You say another word princess, and you'll make this much harder on yourself." He warned.

I groan in frustration but decided to listen (mostly because he sounded scary) and shut up as he walked down our long hallway.

Once in our bedroom, he dumped me onto our bed and I scrambled to sit up right. He crossed his arms and glared straight at me again.

"Where were you?" He demanded.

"Didn't you get my note?" I asked smartly, slightly annoyed at being interrogated. "I said I was going out."

I could see his jaw lock at my sassy response and felt his hand grasp my arm not a second later, suddenly yanked into a standing position. He quickly sat down in our bed, swiftly tugging me face first over his lap.

He pulled my dress over my butt and started laying down a series of rapid swats onto my unprotected behind. Even though I still had alcohol in my system, which was quickly starting to evaporate, I still felt all the pain from his hand of steel.

"Answer my question little girl. Where. Were. You?" He asked again, smacking me with each word, giving me little choice but to respond.

"I-I was with some friends from class! We went to Amigos and then to Locals!" I answered while he continued to spank my already burning ass.

"Mhmm. Then what?" He asked not sounding the least bit satisfied, never losing rhythm with his hand.

"That's all, Daddy! I promise!" I cried.

"Tell me then, was it worth it?" He asked darkly, and I could hear the edge in his voice. Fudge, he was beyond pissed, and I was beyond screwed.

I gulped. I was completely sober now and definitely starting to regret my actions. Then again, he was kinda asking for it this morning...

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a hard slap in the middle of my ass reminding me that I have yet to answer his question. "OW! No-no! No, I'm sorry I should have listened!"

"Yes, you should have." He agreed in an even tone, giving my ass a particularly hard swat for emphasis.

"When I tell you no, it means no, you should know by now exactly what happens when you disobey me. Am I right baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl. This ever happens again, you can expect twice the punishment." He informed in a finale tone.

I gulped again, determined to never do this dumb crap again.

"Now I'm going to give you five more baby, and I want you to count them out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." I answered obediently.As soon as my mouth shut, I felt a hard swat on my left cheek.

"One."

The second one was in the same spot and harder than the last. Tears were starting to build up."Two!"

When I got to three, he switched butt cheeks slapping me two times hard causing me to hurriedly stumble out "four".

"Five!" I finished, this one in the middle of my bottom. I was breathing heavily and crying lightly while be rubbed my backside gently.

He sat me upright and hugged me tight.

"Good girl, you did so good." He cooed.

I sniffled snuggling into his chest, thankful it was over.

Once I was calmed down, he helped me stand and took off my black dress and tossed it in our hamper, leaving me in just my black thongs. He led me to my vanity and sat me down, and then opened the right drawer to get out my makeup wipes. He pulled one out of the package and put it back in its place and closed the drawer. He gently took ahold of my chin and began wiping off my makeup for me.

I was going to marry this man.

Once he was finished he led me to the closet and put me in one of my silk dresses and then led me to our bed. I got in first and he followed close behind, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I sighed again, feeling safe.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I ever won't do it again." I promised, my voice barley above a whisper.

He kissed the back of my neck gently and my eyes fell shut. "I know you won't baby, especially not after tomorrow."

My eyes shot open, and I paused. "Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"You didn't really think that your punishment was over after your list of transgressions, did you Princess? You disobeyed me, ignored me, and you lied to me. Those are very serious transgressions baby girl. You know how I feel about each, yet you deliberately disobeyed me instead. No baby, the rest of your punishment will take place tomorrow."

"But-But-"

"Not another word out of you tonight, little girl. That is, unless you'd like another punishment on top of the one you already have coming?" He interjected lowly.

I could tell he was still a little heated, so I knew not to push him. "No thank you, Daddy." I told him using my manners.

"Good girl." He snuggled against me and gave me another kiss.

I was determined to talk my way out of the punishment in the morning, so I didn't let myself feel worried. Instead I snuggled closer, feeling myself quickly begin drift to sleep, feeling secure in his arms.

________________________________________________

A/N: so happy I happened to save my own book, otherwise I would really have been screwed. Anyways, I'll be changing a few things in each chapter (mistakes mostly), but otherwise everything will remain the same.

If you're here again, welcome back and if you're new, welcome ☺️ Thank you everyone so much for reading! Lots of love,

Daisy 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.3K 21
This is book two of @Daddys Princess _____________________________ "I gotta go..." Dolline said quietly towards him. "Cmon, five minutes" He said a...
2.1K 32 8
Boyxboy He bent over my lap. I admired his cute ass before slamming my hand down causing him to whimper. "Why are you in this position Mathew?" I as...
60 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
1.8M 59.3K 49
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...