Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 11: Hosu
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Kamino Incident
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?

11.8K 356 67
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

Several weeks have passed and the Verdant group has been expanding their influence in the underworld and taking control of more prefectures without the public or government noticing yet. The Verdant publicly controlled everything in purple while they controlled all of the light blue prefectures, the pink prefectures, and the following of the green prefectures; Kanagawa, Saitama, and Gunma in the underworld without publicly controlling them since Izuku wanted to demoralize the heroes and government with a constant taking of prefectures to show that no matter what they did they didn't stand a chance at winning. The death count currently stood at 35,000 on the government side, 200 people on the Verdant side, with 1,000 civilian deaths so far. The civilian's count wasn't pleasing to Izuku but he knew it would only rise. 

The membership of the organization after taking control of all the villain and criminal organizations in these areas has risen from 800,000 members to 1,150,000 members. Their combat able forces stood at 580,000 members which now equaled the combined forces of the Japanese military forces, the heroes, and the police force all combined. Izuku was happy at that and knew that he still had a slight disadvantage against the military due to their advanced weapons. 'Nothing beats old fashioned military weapons and guns.' Izuku thought as he sat in his office deciding on the next move. Izuku in honesty wanted to gain control of the entire south side of Japan before pushing north but he knew things don't always work in his favors and right as he thought of that Dabi knocked on his office door and came in with some disgusting news.

"We've found a Yakuza that I want to wipe out. They can't be combined with us due to their sick crimes. They are experimenting on children, well rather, one child. A girl named Eri from what we found out via the spy network is that the boss Overhaul is making quirk erasing bullets like we are." Dabi stated and that made Izuku curse since he didn't want anyone else getting their hands on that since it would screw them up. The bullets provided them a good last means measure of stopping a powerful individual on the government side's quirk so they didn't lose many people.

"What do we know about their progress and current affairs?" Izuku asked Dabi. He started reading off anything they currently knew as it stood. "They haven't fully made the bullets yet. We've caught it in time. Their current ones only last for seconds and they plan for permanent versions. The biggest problem is they are using the girl as an ingredient in the bullets unlike ours which is 100% artificial. They are using her blood since her quirk rewinds things out of existence. They are using her blood which has some attributes of the quirk to make the bullets." Dabi stated and that made Izuku pissed off! Izuku told Dabi to continue talking and he did. "As it stands we could wipe them out quickly but the problem is her quirk and its control. We need a way to help her control it and the only real person that could help keep her under control is Eraserhead. We could use quirk erasing bullets but... considering what she went through is an issue on our side. She is heavily traumatized due to Overhaul and the villain is being investigated by Sir Nighteye who has no idea about Eri. Their investigation has been going on for about 5 months now." Dabi stated and Izuku groaned at Sir Nighteye being involved. "Fuck... I don't want him seeing the future since he could try to screw us up or see our bases!" Izuku said and Dabi nodded his head at that. This was a huge risk of getting involved but Izuku wasn't about to leave the girl to get experimented on any more than she needed to be. Izuku sat there for a bit before telling Dabi to call a council meeting.

About an hour later all of the council and Inko were present in the council meeting room. Izuku was sitting at the head of the table and looked at everyone. "Dabi has brought some disturbing news to me about a villain group we approached to absorb. They are called the Shie Hassaikai and are lead by a villain known as Overhaul. He sees quirks as a disease that needs to be wiped out and he is doing this via creating quirk erasing bullets and he plans to make a permanent version. He currently has a version that lasts only a few seconds but the problem outside of that is that he is using a little girl as the key ingridenant  due to her quirk." Izuku stated as he showed them all the information. Inko was horrified and she wanted the girl out of there as soon as possible.

"I am... considering going to UA to seek their help on this issue. All operations will keep moving forward but the Shie Hassaikai needs to be dealt with. The problem with us just doing it is the fact that it's in Kanagawa which is 'far' away from our public controlled land. We do have the national diet but it would mean showing our hands if we did a large operation in that area so far away from our publicly controlled land since it would show we have far more abilities than we have let on. Also, the girl's quirk is unstable and could wipe us out of existence so I want Eraserhead on the case to help us and she would go into his and UA's care. He could help control her quirk since she has trauma to needles and she was also being used to make the bullets unlike ours she wasn't but she wouldn't really know the difference." Izuku stated and everyone thought about what Izuku said and soon agreed. Stain spoke up. "Sir, if you are going to UA since you don't use clones due to the issues it could cause then I suggest taking a heavy presence to ensure they don't try to kill you or arrest you during your negotiations." Stain stated and the others all agreed. Izuku didn't really want to look like he was attacking UA so he decided to give Nezu an advanced warning of his trip to UA. "Fine but I will give Nezu an advanced warning so he can come out and greet us instead of being caught off guard. I think he will be smart and not alert the government but he still will be on guard." Izuku stated and they all agreed. That is how they ended up in front of UA. Izuku had sent Toga to go warn Nezu and watching via the bug user was so fun since they all got shocked. 

*Flashback* 

"Toga, go send a clone to UA and request a meeting for me tomorrow at noon," Izuku said and Toga sent a clone to go do it and used a different face for her clone. Soon the clone arrived outside of the UA gates and pressed the button. Nezu's voice came over and he spoke. "Why hello Verdant member... I'm assuming you're the same individual from before, may I ask why you are here?" Nezu asked in a cheerful tone but Toga could hear the slight tension in his voice from her experience of spy work. "Indeed I am the same and I would like to meet you and your staff. I have a message from the Verdant Emperor for UA." Toga stated and soon two teachers came outside and escorted her inside. After some walking, she found herself in the meeting room and she took a seat across from Nezu. 

"Now may I ask what message the Verdant Emperor wished to be delivered?" Nezu asked and Toga nodded her head. "My emperor would request a meeting with you and your staff at noon tomorrow. We have a proposal that we would like to work with you on in regards to an important matter we discovered." Toga stated and everyone eyes widened. Even Nezu who is known to keeping his emotions in check couldn't since the enemy leader wanted a meeting so far out of their land! "He did want to come with a light guard but some of the other high members didn't want to risk the government getting any bright ideas of trying for his head when he came so far away from our controlled land. As such, he will be accompanied by several advanced teams to ensure his safety. We trust UA won't try anything since it would violate your neutral grounds deal but off the campus is another story when we come and leave. Are you willing to have this meeting?" Toga asked and Nezu was in thought as his entire staff looked at him and wondered what he would do. "Yes, I will have the meeting. I am interested in talking to the Verdant Emperor. Who all may I invite to this meeting?" Nezu asked and Toga said any UA staff was welcomed or those connected with Sir Nighteye agency since it involved his agency. Nezu raised an eyebrow at this and nodded his head. Nezu started to make the calls as Toga's clone left to deliver the news back or rather appear to do so since they didn't want them knowing that they already knew the answer.

*Flashback end*

Izuku with Dabi, Stain, Mr. Compress, and Twice were all with him in their real bodies while they had 4 advanced teams in their real bodies as well. If anything happened Twice would clone everyone and the Verdant Guards would defend Izuku while the advanced teams took any threat out. They came out of a teleportation gate in front of UA and found the entire UA staff waiting for them including All Might. Soon they were lead into the school with the heroes on their sides to ensure no student or anyone got any bright idea and risked the school's safety. The students saw the Verdant Emperor on campus and news broke fast around campus. However, they were all stopped from getting close as the Verdant group was lead into a large meeting room that could fit everyone. The meeting room was actually UA's gym that was next to the track behind the school. 'They converted the entire building for this meeting. They suspect possible future meetings to happen most likely so they are dedicating an entire building to these meetings.' Izuku thought as he sat down.

"Hello, Verdant Emperor. As you may know, I am Principal Nezu of UA." Nezu introduced himself and Izuku bowed slightly. Izuku looked around the room and noticed Sir Nighteye and Miro the 9th user of One For All. "Hello, Nezu. I'm sure you are wondering why I asked for this meeting?" Izuku stated and Nezu nodded his head. "As Sir Nighteye is aware of, there is a villain organization that goes by the name of the Shie Hassaikai and is lead by a villain known as Overhaul," Izuku stated and Sir sat up and asked how he knew about them. "My spy network came into possession of a lot of information about them and there was quite troubling information about them that shows that they need to be dealt with. I'm not liking the speed at which Sir Nighteye's investigation is going so I decided to involve myself and bring it to UA's attention." Izuku stated and Nezu nodded his head and Sir stood up and looked offended. "How dare you! We've known plenty of the organization and what they are doing so I don't see why you are getting involved unless you just want to have us remove opposing organizations." Sir Nighteye stated. Izuku sighed and shook his head. "Another example of why the hero system is foolish. You heroes have gotten so high and mightily that anyone with opposing beliefs or those that offer a hand is considered rude and an annoyance. Sir Nighteye I suggest you shut up and sit down since you've clearly demonstrated that you know nothing of the Shie Hassaikai and have only hardened my resolve to get involved in this matter because you either are playing a fool and hiding information or are really clueless about the Shie Hassaikai. I don't know which would be worst." Izuku stated and Sir looked pissed! Nezu told him to shut up and sit down and asked Izuku to explain what he knew.

"Overhaul sees quirks as a disease that needs to be wiped out and he is doing this via creating quirk erasing bullets and he plans to make a permanent version. He currently has a version that lasts only a few seconds but the problem outside of that is that he is using a little girl as the key part due to her quirk." Izuku stated as he showed them all the information. The heroes were all horrified. Izuku then looked at Sir Nighteye and spoke. "So did you know about that hero or are you done being a pathic fool?" Izuku asked and Sir Nighteye sat down without speaking since he didn't know about the girl. "I'm reaching out to UA to help take them out and then I would like Eraserhead and UA to care for the girl. I would do it but... waging a revolution after all." Izuku stated and Nezu nodded his head. "The reason for Eraserhead to be in charge of her is because her quirk is unstable and he can stop it if it turns on. He is the best to help the girl live her life." Izuku stated and Eraserhead groaned about becoming taking care of a child but he said he would do it. Nezu asked how the Verdant wanted to help.

"We can provide men for the raid on them alongside the heroes and police. If both sides are willing to have a ceasefire regarding whoever is on the raid teams then we can provide a few advanced teams to help in the raid but I expect no one to try and arrest them after the raid is done and allow them to return to the National Diet." Izuku stated. Nezu thought it over and Sir grumbled about working with villains and Izuku just rolled his eyes. "Sir Nighteye, I don't see how you can call us villains. Were the American's villains when they rebelled against the king when they founded their nation? Were the french when they overthrew their kind in the french revolutions? History has shown that humans have the right to overthrow the government when it no longer functions and is corrupt. The hero system needs to be replaced and the leadership of the nation replaced so that it can move forward. The current system is only a cycle of creating villains for the heroes to beat instead of fixing the actual issues which you heroes ignore so don't sit there and act all high and mighty because your government is getting their asses kicked and are losing the war." Izuku stated with a scowl since Sir Nighteye only contained to piss him off as he kept talking more and more. Nezu brought the meeting back onto the point of the meeting and sent a glare at Sir Nighteye to keep himself shut. 

Soon they came to an agreement and they would launch an assault in the next few days after gathering some heroes and police. Nezu promised to ensure that the Verdant men would not be touched and soon the Media got word of UA and the Verdant working together to take out a villain group conducting illegal experiments in a prefecture that the Verdant doesn't currently have control of. The media was abuzz with questions and the government tried to stop it but Nezu shot back that the government should focus on the war instead of the smaller matters and that UA would do as it pleased to stop groups conducting human experiments. The government wasn't pleased but Nezu had contacted heroes who agreed not to touch the Verdant group before, during, or after the mission. This would also mean the police wouldn't have the power to stop the Verdant group even if they wanted to try it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 19.3K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...