ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ;; 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘖𝘊...

By OnlineApothecary

Drama, love, anguish and worst of all, growing up. All things that Huey and Riley Freeman hoped they could av... More

Heads Up!
• 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 •
• 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 •
• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭-𝐒𝐨-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 •
• 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •
• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •
• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 •
• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 •
• 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 •
• 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 •
• 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 •
• 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐟) •
• 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 •
• 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 •
○ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ○
• 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 •
• 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 •
• 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐧 •
• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 •
• 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 •
• 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 •
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (1/3) •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (2/3) •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (3/3) •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 •
• 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 •
UPDATE
UPDATE 2
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 •
uh oh spaghetti-os
• 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 •
• 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 •
• 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 •
• 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 •
• 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 •
○ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ○
• 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧, 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 •
• 𝐍𝐨𝐭-𝐒𝐨 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 •
• 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 •
Update lol
• 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 •

• 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 (𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝) •

208 5 43
By OnlineApothecary

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦"
Toni Romiti - Options

~

Huey look at her with a sigh "Val, I didn't-"

"Yes you did!" She said with an uncharacteristic loudness "you told me you and Jazmine were just friends!"

"We are-"

"Then why is she telling you she likes you!?"

"I don't-"

"And why did you keep telling her you were single!?"

"Val-"

"I can't believe you'd do this to me!"

Huey just stood there as she dropped the phone and began to cry into her hands. He walked over, picked it up and read the messages from Jazmine and-

Oh.

No wonder she cryin' like that.

Huey then sat beside her "Val... please, hear me out"

Valerie didn't look at him, nor did she say anything, despite this, Huey decided to continue speaking "I wasn't lying when I said me and Jazmine were just friends, I have no idea where this came from, but I swear on everythin' that nothin' between happened between us aside from a friendship"

As always, Huey was telling a bit of a white lie, sure he and Jazmine were just friends, but he always knew Jazmine probably had a bit of a crush on him, even back when they lived in Woodcrest, but he never wanted to entertain it. However, he never exactly shut it down either, it was one of those things that he just let happen, and now he beginning to regret that choice.

He knew that she was going to tell him one day, but he had hoped it was a lot more private than this, but then came the question, what would he say? Maybe it was a good thing Valerie saw the confession before he did, so he wouldn't make a stupid decision that could potentially cost his relationship.

The girl sniffled, "why did you never mention me? You didn't even tell her you had a girlfriend when she asked..."

"I... don't know" was he telling the truth? Kind of, he didn't know, but there was a small part in his brain that wanted to convince him he did. He then scooted closer to her, wrapping an arm around her, "I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but just know I would have completely rejected her feelings even if you weren't here"

Is that the truth?

Huey frowned, yes it was, and his conscience wasn't going to convince him otherwise. Valerie began to wipe her face with her sleeve, but still didn't look at him, the two stayed quiet for some time, before Valerie finally spoke.

"Block her"

Her voice sounded cold, and he could tell she was being one hundred percent serious in her request, "what?"

"You heard me, block her," she simply responded, "I'm not letting my boyfriend talk to some girl out of state that's made it very obvious that she likes him, block her, you have other friends, I doubt you need a Jazmine"

Huey would have frowned her had it not been for the fact that it probably would have set her off again, he didn't want to block her, they had only just started talking to each other again after months of not seeing each other. He wanted to reason with Valerie, to convince her she was just overreacting, but then he put himself in her shoes, how would he feel if she was close and still talking with a guy that didn't hide the fact that he was into her?

Honestly? Huey would feel some type of way.

He then sighed, and picked up the phone, he could just block her now and unblock her later, but considering how Valerie even managed to find out who Jazmine was, chances were she'd find out if he pulled that. He stared at the number and winced, this was going to hurt Jazmine more than he could begin to imagine, but it had to be done, or he'd probably lose Valerie. He began typing, but all he wrote as a simple message.

NoJusticeNoPeace: I'm sorry

Before she could even respond, he swiftly hit the block button.

"Done it, I blocked her" he said.

"Okay, delete her number"

Huey looked at Valerie, prepared to argue, he had already blocked her so why did he need to delete her number? However, like he said he didn't want any conflict with Valerie, so instead he just did as told, and deleted Jazmine's number.

Valerie let off an exhale, still silent as she leaned in to him, "I'm sorry, I know I'm not the best girlfriend, but please, please don't leave... not yet..."

"I'm not gonna leave Val, don't worry"

"But everyone keeps acting like you are"

"Who's everyone?"

Huey watched as Valerie began to break down again, he didn't move, and just let cry. Clearly this had been on her mind for some time, so the least her could do is let her get it off her chest. Valerie didn't want to tell Huey about Paris or any other girls that showed interest in him despite her being in the picture, but she couldn't take it anymore.

Was she just not good enough? Why did these girls never care and always show interest in him publicly? Was she not pretty enough? Hot enough? Did she not seem like competition? Even before her and Huey got together, it seemed like girls were never intimidated by her interest in him, in fact, they'd shut her down and tell her she stood no chance. She was tired of feeling like she didn't deserve him, and Jazmine was the last straw, she just couldn't handle having these bombshells after her boyfriend. Sure, Huey wasn't vapid and he didn't care about looks as much as most guys, but that didn't stop Val from feeling insecure.

She then tried to calm herself down, sure, she may not have been as runway beautiful as Jazmine, and she may not have been as hot as Paris in everyone else's eyes, but Huey still asked her to be his girlfriend, surely that must mean he liked something about her more than he did those other girls.

When he heard her breathing get more settled and her sniffles decrease in amount, Huey slipped something from behind the couch and smiled at Val.

"Wanna play Animal Crossing?"

Valerie looked up at him, oh yeah, she forgot he got a switch on his birthday. Huey decided what better way to help improve her mood than spend time together playing video games, since she sucked at fighting games, maybe something more mellow would help calm her down.

She looked as he started up the device and grinned, "sure, I'm down to play"

Over in Woodcrest however, things weren't calming down at all.

Jazmine stared at her screen in absolute panic, staring at the "you have been blocked by this user" message, why was Huey sorry, why had he blocked her? The girl was getting more and more emotional as time went on, she knew it, she knew she should have never told him, she should have kept it to herself and took it to grave.

Why would Huey even like her? They had nothing in common, she allowed herself to get to confident and now look. She swore she'd changed, that she had become more confident and open since he'd left, that was why she was so excited to talk to him, she wanted to show him just how much she had matured and grown since he'd gone; but now look, she was being reduced to a crying mess over a block.

This wasn't just a block from some guy, this was Huey. She felt humiliated and crushed, she should have known he was never going to see her as anything but a friend, he was probably only talking to her again because he felt bad for her, then she had to get too ahead of herself and now she was blocked for as long as Huey decided.

This would have never happened if she didn't like him, she could have had any guy around her but she had to fall for the one that didn't like her at all. Jazmine was no longer just tearful, she was now full on crying. It was a miracle her parents weren't home, who knows the way they would have bombarded her with questions.

She then looked at her phone and saw a notification, it was a message from her cousin, Paris Dubois. The two weren't really close most of their lives, but began talking more recently, however Jazmine just wasn't in the mood to respond, so she put her phone to the side and laid in her bed, crying into her pillow.

Maybe if she just accepted her place as the friend, this would have never happened.

However, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't shake the feelings she'd had for him since she was ten.

She loved him, and she wished she could have kept that love platonic.

~

Dousey didn't know why he was doing this.

Rachel had asked to meet with him earlier when school was over, now, he didn't like Rachel; mostly because Deja didn't like Rachel, and Deja was the homie, so anyone Deja didn't like, Dousey didn't like. Then again, Rachel hadn't done anything to him personally, so he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and hear her out. The two were at a milkshake parlor, where Rachel took a sip of her vanilla shake before then looking up at him.

"let's cut straight to the point, I need your help"

"Need my help with what?"

Rachel sat up, "you like Deja, right?"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind fuckin' wit' her no"

"Is that not a crush? Chile..." she flipped her brown pigtails before continuing, "anyways, I need you to help me break up Riley and Fartima"

"What that gotta do wit' me and Deja?"

"Lemme finish! Fuck... so, I saw how defensive that dude got earlier and got an idea, I want you to get Fartima to like you, not like like, but butter her up enough to make her think you're really cool, Riley's gonna get super jealous and try to confront you, you do this a few more times and eventually Fartima's gonna get to sick of him they'll break up! Or maybe he'll think she's cheating and then he'll leave her!"

"That's all cool and all, good plan," Dousey began, then tilting his head, "but what that gotta do wit' me and Deja?"

"You see, Deja likes Riley, it's so obvious, but if she thinks he's some possessive controlling asshole she not gon' like him anymore and you can go hit that or whatever you wanna do"

"What if that ain't enough though?"

"Please, you think the same Deja who pretty much cut off Cairo for having problems with her friendship with Riley would be cool dating a guy who had problems with her male friends? It's a win win situation! You get to mess with her, and I get to crush Fartima's little middle school romance!"

Dousey raised his eyes at Rachel, "why do you hate her so much anyway?"

Rachel shrugged, "I just can't stand her, so are you gonna help me or not? 'Cause I can just get some other guy to help"

On one hand, Dousey had no issue with Riley or Fatima, so he didn't really want to contribute to a potential breakup between the two, then again, them breaking up could potentially lead to him finally getting a shot at Deja, who he'd been interested in for quite some time now. After a bit of thinking, he decided that he would help, Dousey nodded, "sure, I'll help"

Rachel grinned, "just as I thought you would"

~

And that was the end of the Jazmine x Huey x Valerie saga!

J.K its not over but it is on a break for now

I can finally go back to writing about other characters 😫

Do you think Valerie overreacted and was wrong for making Huey block Jazmine? Idk how I feel on it and I wrote it lmao

Also, as an apology for how short this chapter is (1000 words shorter than my average) I will be updating twice today! Y'all get two chapters in one day be grateful >:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.2K 40
Riley Adams, a high school senior who has everything. Brandon Gray, a high school senior who despised everything. One thing they have in common... Th...
5.4K 20 19
Your name is Kamaria Garcia Your from Chicago But moved, you live with your mom and just moved to Woodcrest lets see how life is there (yall are aged...
1.7K 20 14
Youre 17 in this book, so is huey. Riley is 16 and so is cindy. You move to woodcrest because of your parents, and you meet the brothers down the str...