Hello Love (Klaus Love Story)

By TvdToSupergirl

Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mik... More

This is Me
My New Best Friend
Christmas
Humanity?ยฟ
Humanity?ยฟ pt. 2
Back From The Dead
Suprise!!
The Vision
I am broken Niklaus
Our Forever Home And Our New Problem
Damon Say Yes
We are a Forever Thing
I am Destiny Mikaelson, I will be Strong
Just say the word
Jo's Wedding
England Here We Come!
Father?
Time goes by fast
Family is Power
The rest of the house
Our perfect night
My magic is Powerful
My drunk mistakes
Vacation After No Humanity
Vacation!!!
The Grand Prize
The news
Landon is..
The Meeting
24 hours of hell
Niklaus Hes My Hero
Special Chapter
Trap
No So Perfect
Who!?
Shadow "trouble in paradise"

Fight Until I'm Dead.

164 0 0
By TvdToSupergirl

Stefanie: Auntie!!!

Destiny: I'm up babies... it's okay, did you see anyone?

Amara: I'm bleeding!!

I was freaking out but I couldn't show that to the girls, I had to hold it all in... they were scared and I couldn't blame them, they are just babies... who would hurt someone so fragile and small.

Destiny: Girls calm down.. it's okay. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you.

Cheyanne: that you can control.

Destiny: Cheyanne! How could you do this to them! Our problems are with me and you! Leave them out of this...

Cheyanne: but their fear is fun to mess with.

Destiny: they are only 4 Cheyanne!

Cheyanne beat me until I was dizzy and confused, I was starting to black out as I screamed in pain.

Cheyanne: break up with Klaus, make him hate you, then disappear and I will let them go untouched.

Destiny: what!? No! Please Cheyanne... I love him..

Cheyanne: DEAL OR NO DEAL!

Destiny: deal! I promise I will, just let us go.

She untied us and I picked them up and sped out of the basement we were in, I sped us to the house and put them down as I fell to the floor.

Amara: Auntie! Are you okay!?

Stefanie: I'll get uncle!

I started crying has they ran to get Klaus, how could I break up with him... how could I leave the person I love, he will hate me no doubt and we will both be heart broken... Klaus ran over to me as Damon and Stefan followed him, I was beat up. I don't think they have seen me worse than this, I was super close to death.

Klaus: STAY WITH ME LOVE!

Stefan: FUCK! WHO DID THIS!?

Damon: GET HER UPSTAIRS! I'll get blood.

Klaus picked me up and carried me upstairs as Damon handed me blood bags one after another. After my body was coming back, my wounds and bruises where still there but I was okay.

Destiny: I'm sorry Klaus...

I started balling my eyes out as he hugged me and kissed me on the head as Damon and Stefan looked at me confused.

Klaus: sorry for what?...

Destiny: I have to protect them... I have to.. we are done, I'm breaking up with you. I want a divorce.

Damon: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DESTINY!?

Destiny: she's making me break up with Klaus or she will hurt the kids...

I got up and walked out of the house, we were done it was official... My Klaus had to move on even if I couldn't, even if we both had to suffer, I need to protect them at all cost. Even if it means ruining my life to protect theirs, I ran and ran and where did I end up in New York. I had to go off the radar, no one could know I was here or alive for that matter... I did a clocking spell on me, the strongest one I could no one could break It. I walked into a house I had hidden from the family no one knows about this house, not even Niklaus. Niklaus... I already miss him.

-8 Months later-

It has felt like forever since I have seen my family, I got changed and walked into town.. I just got out of being kidnapped by Cheyanne and I couldn't find her after. I got tortured for 7 months... I am still traumatized,I walked into the bar and met up with my new friends. I looked across the bar table to see him... my Klaus, he's here..

Destiny: Niklaus..

Lacy: Emma! Earth to Emma!

Destiny: yes! Hold on..

*Klaus's POV*

Klaus: Destiny..

Damon: is she?..

Stefan: yeah she is...

Klaus: She's pregnant.. and she has been doing it by herself..

*Destiny's POV*

I ran into the bathroom and threw up the sight of seeing him after this long, hurt me... hurt me more than finding out I was pregnant with his child again.. I turned around and fixed my hair and put gum in my mouth as I turned to him standing in front of me as tears formed in my eyes.

Klaus: Destiny?..

Destiny: Hello Niklaus..

Klaus: your pregnant.. and your hair is different.

Destiny: yes it is, I needed change.. I needed to move on with my life.

Klaus: so you just forgot about everyone!?

Destiny: I'll be honest, I tried to forget you guys I did! It didn't work so now I just deal with the pain of missing everyone!

Klaus: then come back to me...

Destiny: you know I can't..

My voice broke as he came a inch away and put his hands on my face, he licked his lips as he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back.

Destiny: wait... don't make this harder please..

Klaus: I killed her. Cheyanne is dead, come back to me.. I love you Destiny Mikaelson..

Destiny: I love you too...

*Klaus's POV*

I couldn't stop looking at her she was so beautiful, she dyed her hair black and it was curled so perfectly... she had a white dress on that showed her baby bump so perfectly. This girl was my soulmate there was no going back after I saw her the first time, I never believed love at first sight until I saw her..

Klaus: how far along are you?

Destiny: 8 months along.. I have a couple weeks until she arrives.

Klaus: she?.. it's a girl.

Destiny: yes, we are having a girl.

*Destinys POV*

He was standing in front of me with those beautiful eyes I fell in love with.. I always dreamed of us finding our way back to each other. But if I'm being honest those last couple of months that I faked my death, I felt normal.. I was just Emma Johnson, an average woman who made friends easily and was pregnant. I felt like I was human and I missed that feeling even if I don't want to admit it. But Klaus.. he made me feel alive, free, and happy, if I had to chose between being Emma Johnson and Destiny Mikaelson.. I would choose Destiny Mikaelson in a second, even if that meant breaking being fake dead even if that meant I would live in hell, I would be with him and it would be enough for me.

Klaus: So what do you say.. will you be my wife again Destiny?..

Destiny: I would love to and right now.. in New York, I'm Emma Johnson. Just so you know.

I smiled as he laughed and kissed me as he hugged me and I laid my head on his chest, god did it feel amazing to have him back in my arms.

Destiny: I missed you...

Klaus: not as much as I missed you love.

We walked out of the bathroom as we walked over to Damon and Stefan as they hugged me tight, kissing my cheek.

Damon: don't ever leave us again!

Stefan: the girls never stopped asking about you.. it hurt.. a lot..

Destiny: I'm sorry... how are they?..

Damon: they are good.. the nightmares stopped and they have a cousin on the way it looks like.

Stefan: yes! They will be happy to see you.

Klaus: It's a girl, a month until she's here.. you are coming back with us right?...

Destiny: um.. yes but I have to do something first.

Damon: you dyed your hair! Looks good sister.

Stefan: you look like a mini Damon! It's kinda scary how you look so much like him...

Klaus: now that you say that, I see it!

Damon: mhm that's why you look so good!

Destiny: all of you shut up!

I laughed as they started laughing and then my friends walked over as I looked them in the eyes and compelled them.

Destiny: you never met me, you will go on with your day and live a happy life.

Them: we never met you, we will go on with our day and live a happy life.

They walked off as I smiled and took a deep breath as I turned and looked at Damon, Stefan, and Klaus.

Destiny: finally I can be Destiny Mikaelson again!

Everyone laughed as we walked back to my car and Damon's as Stefan rode with Damon and Klaus rode with me. We drove back to Mystic Falls as I pulled into our house that we got a couple years ago, we were living in Mystic Falls again.. starting over with new people considering no one here will remember us. A new life is beginning and I was happy to say that I have my kids, family, and Klaus back. I could finally be fully happy again, no one will ruin it not even the devil himself, right?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 719 106
Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, has returned to New Orleans, the city his family helped build, the city from which he and his...
214K 6.3K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry โ–โ–โ– In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
3.5K 122 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
23K 608 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...