ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ;; 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘖𝘊...

EbonixBrat द्वारा

Drama, love, anguish and worst of all, growing up. All things that Huey and Riley Freeman hoped they could av... अधिक

Heads Up!
• 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 •
• 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 •
• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭-𝐒𝐨-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 •
• 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •
• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •
• 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 •
• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 •
• 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 •
• 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 •
• 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 •
• 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐟) •
• 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 •
• 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 •
○ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ○
• 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 •
• 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 •
• 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐧 •
• 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 •
• 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 (𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝) •
• 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 •
• 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 •
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (1/3) •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (2/3) •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (3/3) •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 •
• 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 •
UPDATE
UPDATE 2
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •
• 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 •
• 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 •
uh oh spaghetti-os
• 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 •
• 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 •
• 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 •
• 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 •
• 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨 •
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 •
○ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ○
• 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧, 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 •
• 𝐍𝐨𝐭-𝐒𝐨 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 •
• 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 •
• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 •
• 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 •
Update lol
• 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 •

• 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 •

191 7 25
EbonixBrat द्वारा

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵"
Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake - King's Dead

~

Today was the day school started.

Huey had gotten up as he would any other day, and got ready for school. The plan was simple, he would meet up with the others at the park as always, they'd walk Valerie and Caesar to their school and then Huey, Tahiry and Kiren would go to their school. Currently, Huey was in his kitchen, eating some Cheerios and just waiting for time to pass, he'd actually woken up earlier than he thought, so he had quite a bit of free time in the morning before he had to leave.

Was Huey excited for high school? Not necessarily, it was still school and he would prefer not to go at all, but at least he wasn't going back to Tigerlily, the same couldn't be said for Riley though.

Speaking of Riley, he had now walked downstairs, clearly having gotten dressed earlier. He wore one of Huey's old and-me-downs, a black hoodie with a white fist imprinted onto it, as well as a pair of acid washed blue jeans and a pair of yellow and grey Foamposites. When his younger brother saw him, he grinned.

"Ayo Huey, what's good witchu?"

"Nun', you want some cereal?"

"I'm ood, me and the gang goin' to the corner store to stock up on some snacks"

Huey hummed in response, finishing off his breakfast before going to the sink to wash his bowl, he checked the time and realized it would be best to get going now. He contemplated if he should bring a coat, it was Fall now so it was getting a little chilly, but it wasn't cold enough for him to want to layer up, so he grabbed a scarf, said goodbye to Carrie and Riley, before he left for the park.

His walk there was pretty peaceful, it seemed as though everyone was preparing to go somewhere that morning, school, work, it was a familiar kind of busy that you could only really see on the streets of Chicago. Soon he had larrived and saw the others waiting. Caesar and Valerie wore familiar black blazers, with the former looking particularly miserable as he fiddled with his. Tahiry wore a cream colored sweater with white skinny jeans and a pair of pumps, whilst her large hair was tied into a puff above her head. Kiren, who seemed more interested in his phone than anything, wore a shirt with the Gucci logo printed on it, jeans and some Jordans.

"Oh hey! Look who decided to show up!" Tahiry said with a giggle, waving at Huey as he walked up. He immediately made his way to Valerie, who let off a soft giggle when he placed an arm around her.

"Ai't y'all the cutest?" Caesar snorted, "man- this uniform ass! Why I gotta go to a Downsent school?"

"Aw, c'mon Caesar, the uniforms aren't that bad" Valerie giggled, before then looking at Huey with a small smile "you ready for Midbrook?"

"Yeah, it's probably not gonna be that great of a school though" he said plainly, a small smile creasing onto his face when he heard a small chuckle from her, "so, how ya been?"

Valerie bashfully fiddled with her hair, though Hue wasn't a super affectionate person, it was the simple things like him asking how she was that made her really happy, even if most people wouldn't think of it as that big of a deal.

"I've bee good," Valerie then paused, remembering something "hey, you didn't respond to my messages yesterday, I was gonna call but I didn't wanna feel like a bother... were you busy?"

Fuck.

Huey wasn't sure what to say, yeah, he was busy, but the reason why made him feel guilty for not talking to his girlfriend. He had actually been on the phone with Jazmine, since they were both starting school the next day, they ended up talking about that for most of the evening; he had planned to text Valerie when he was done talking to his friend, but by the time to phone call had ended, it was late and Huey ended up falling asleep.

Of course, he couldn't tell her that.

"Yeah, sorry Val, Carrie had me workin' my ass off that night, she was stressin' more about my first day than I was, y'know?" he swiftly lied, hoping that Valerie would just take what he said at face value.

Valerie tilted her head, and blinked a bit before shrugging, "well, that's fine I guess, but next time try to respond" she hummed, Tahiry then standing up.

The other girl looked back at Kiren, who also got up, before walking ahead of the group, "well, let's go now! We don't wanna be late on our first day now do we?"

As the group walked, there was a lot of conversation between the others, well, apart from Huey and Kiren. Unlike Huey who was just being his regular quiet self, Kiren didn't feel like talking to them. He still wasn't friendly with them aside from Tahiry, and the only kids from Tigerlily that were going to Midbrook were Jay and Lucas N, but they couldn't walk with him today so he had to go with the group. He wasn't sure why Tahiry was forcing a friendship between him and the others when he really only care about her.

It wasn't long until the group had reached Downsent High School, it looked pretty much identical to the middle school division, save for a few extra buildings added hear and there. Valerie looked to her boyfriend and smiled, hugging him before placing a soft kiss on his cheek and pulling away, "I'll see you after school, okay?"

Huey nodded with a small grin, "yup, I'll come and pick you up"

She felt herself soften at the phrase, she then looked at Caesar, "well, I guess we should go in now?"

"Sadly," he muttered, before then waving at the other three, "see y'all later!"

They all said their goodbyes, watching as the two walked into the school conversing, and then turned around, Tahiry was the first to begin to skip forward "well, hurry up you two! School ain't gon' wait for us!"

The three walked their way to Midbrook, and as stated it wasn't that long nor tedious of a walk. When they stood outside of the school, all they had to do was look upon it to figure out this was going to be one ratchet ass school. A window was broken, most of the kids seemed like they were dressed for the club as opposed to school, there were kids smoking near the entrance and there was already a fight happening further down near a grassy area.

Yeah, this school finna be ghetto as hell.

The three took a simultaneous breath before then walking in, "did y'all remember to bring those schedules we was sent? If I remember right Ion think we got any classes together today.

"Nah Ti, you and I got double Science together for third and fourth period, but other than that yeah" Huey said, bringing out the folded sheet of paper from his pockets. Midbrook decided they didn't want to have an orientation, and so they emailed and posted all of the information the kids needed to them and decided to just start school right off the bat for the Freshmen, it was a little inconvenient but Huey was sure he could manage.

"Shit," Kiren began, "why my first class gotta be math? These niggas trippin'-" before he could even finish, he heard a loud cheer behind him. When Kiren looked back, he sure none other than the two Lucases approaching him, with Jay looking a lot more excited than Lucas N.

"Aye Kiren, wassup homie?" Jay greeted with a wide grin, Lucas simply waving at him.

Huey rolled his eyes, great, he was going to have to deal with Kiren's groupie, and just when he thought he was getting used to being around him.

Kiren acknowledged Jay with a shrug, "It's all good, y'all took yo time tho, where were y'all at?"

"Jay wanted to buy you shit but forgot his short ass broke" Lucas bluntly stated, getting a frown from Jay.

"I ain't do that shit, patchy ass nigga, we late 'cause we late!" was all he said with a huff.

He move so sus', why he trynna buy this nigga shit?

"Um, chile anyways," Tahiry began, "y'all better gather yo bearings 'cause we got about five minutes until our first class starts" she then shuffled excitedly, "I'm trynna make at least two friends before the end of the day, female friends, got enough dudes around me"

"Hey, ain't nobody ask you to cut off all of yo friends"

"They were being mean to Val! And I didn't cut them all off, me and Zonnique talk like, everyday"

Soon after she had said that, the school bell rang. All three of them quickly devised a plan, they would meet up in the cafeteria, and the first person to arrive there would have to find a table and save it for them (plus two extra seats since Lucas and Jay decided to show up), once they had done that they all said their goodbyes and made their way to class. Huey's first class was History, and in all honesty he didn't want to go, however her sucked up, stared at his schedule, and looked around for the classroom.

Occasionally, he would feel somebody looking at him, which bothered him deeply. Considering the burst of puberty that hit over the summer, not only was he much taller, but his appearance was a lot more masculine now, and he just hoped that it wouldn't draw attention. He could handle the female attention in middle school, but now he had a girlfriend, he wasn't in the mood to put up with a bunch of girls trying their luck.

He soon found his History class, and found it was already packed, "sorry I'm late" he said to his teacher, who looked to be a relatively young black man with a faded side shave and a hightop.

Hey, maybe this class won't be so bad.

"Aye, it's all good, it y'all first week so I don't expect perfect punctuality, there's a seat just by my desk that's free, you can sit there Mr...?"

"Huey, Huey Freeman"

"Nice to meet ya Huey!" Huey then took his seat, slinging his bag on the ground before looking forward as the teacher began his powerpoint, "hello there, it's nice to see all y'all today! My names Mr. Onuwatendo, but I know how y'all American kids get, so you can just call me Mr. O, Mr. Onu or even just sir, it's all good to me, I'd rather that than hear y'all butcher it" he laughed.

Onuwatendo? Ain't that Fatima's last name?

Huey shrugged, it made sense that a family member of hers (probably her father) worked in teaching, and he could tell just from his energy alone that Mr. Onuwatendo was going to be one of teachers that all the kids liked.

"As you can tell I'm gonna be your history teacher, but I'm gonna be honest..." he then leaned on his desk, "this curriculum is really boring, I mean, they got me teaching y'all about wars and allat, but the black history list is a page long or whatever, so we're gonna so something different; we'll still do the topics, but we'll be focusing mostly on the people of color from said times because let's be honest, all y'all know about these old white men, but you probably don't know who else went alongside them, huh?"

Okay, he's cool.

Once he was done, Mr. Onuwatendo proceeded to do the class register, since it was their first day, the kids weren't required to do much other than follow along with what he was saying, and prepare their textbooks for the next lesson, so for the double period, Huey spent mostly just listening to his History teacher go on, Mr. Onuwatendo didn't really hide his love for History and teaching it, if his enthusiasm was anything to go by.

It was funny, back in Tigerlily, his old History teacher Ms. Day used to have the kids snoozing from boredom, but Mr. Onuwatendo managed to get a class of teenagers interested in the topic, which was an absolute win in Huey's book.

It wasn't long until the double period was over, meaning it was time for their first break. Huey was stunned, that wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be, maybe it was because of his cool teacher, but he was expecting to be over high school just minutes after he had started attending. As he had promised, he made his way to the cafeteria and, after scanning the entire hall, realized he was first there.

He found a table in the back which he sat at, hoping the others would be able to easily find him when they arrived, if the rest of the day went as smoothly as that class, then he was going to be in for a pretty chill day. It wasn't long until the others arrived, Kiren was first to arrive, complaining about how long and boring his math lesson was, then Jay and Lucas arrived, Jay immediately turning his full attention over to Kiren as he usually did, with Lucas then looking away. Finally, Tahiry arrived, but she wasn't alone.

Tahiry had two girls beside her, the first girl was clearly asian, with pale skin and rounded doll-like eyes, she had blue hair and was dressed in a baggy white shirt with red and black striped sleeves, a pair of dark blue bell-bottom jeans as well as some clunky black boots. She also wore dynamic makeup, with thick liner, thick eyebrows that both had a line through, as well as sharp red eyeshadow that had small red broken hearts patterned on it.

The other girl was a lot different, she was a dark skinned female, a shade or two darker than Tahiry, that had her hair tied back with a long ponytail extension on the back, the girl was a lot taller than the other two, and wore a black hoodie that had Tupac printed on the front, as well as some jeans, pink Puma sneakers and deep blue acrylic nails that had triangle patterns on them.

"Hey guys!" Tahiry greeted, "I brought us two new friends!" she first pointed at the asian girl, "this is Hanan Houjia, and this is Imani Love! I met them in my History class and invited them to come sit with us!"

"Damn, usin' our full names and shit!" Hanan snorted, "aye though, wassup"

"Heeeeey!" Imani said, before taking a seat, "nice to meet y'all! Honestly, I didn't think I'd meet anyone this early! But it's totally good to meet you guys, how is everything? I'm personally doing amazing before you ask- hey! You two, take a seat"

Well damn, she gon' be the talkative one I see.

Tahiry and Hanan both sat down respectively, before striking up a conversation with the group. Huey had noticed that between the two new girls were rather close, with Hanan keeping an eye on Imani as she rambled on.

"So, what's y'alls relationship? Y'all seem to know each other pretty well, lemme guess, you went to middle school together"

"Yeah, we both went to Harrison Middle School, and the beanstalk beside me's also my girlfriend"

"Hey! I am not a damn beanstalk! Ain't my fault you short and I'm not!" Imani huffed with a pout, making Hanan chuckle.

As the group talked, Huey looked off, the mention of girlfriends got him thinking of his own, he wondered how Valerie was doing, her and Caesar were probably sticking together, but he hoped she was doing alright. Hopefully her day was going as good as his was going so far, because nothing in the world is worse than a bad first day.

~

Valerie was having a terrible first day.

Her and Caesar had been together most of the day, with Valerie helping him figure out how on earth a Downsent school worked, hence why they spent most of their first break going on a tour around the school, since it was so similar design wise Valerie basically already knew where everything was, so she had no problem helping Caesar out.

Then came lunch.

Valerie had forgotten her packed lunch, which was annoying because she had fried rice in a heat container that she was actually looking forward too, so she had to use her student card and buy lunch instead. Luckily, unlike most schools Downsent had decent lunch, not great, but not so bad that she hated eating it, she had gotten the tray and found a table to sit at, Caesar and a few others from her previous class were being kept in for a while as punishment for talking, so she knew she was going to be alone for a bit.

As she began eating, she barely noticed somebody taking a seat near her, but this changed when the person spoke.

"Hey"

Valerie looked up and saw... a girl, she recognized the girl but couldn't put her finger on where she had seen her before, the girl had thin brown eyes as well as curly brown hair, she had a soft tan, and full glossy lips.

Wait a second...

"Yeah, remember me? I'm Paris, you Valerie, right? Oh who am I kidding, of course you are, who else has that nervous look on twenty four seven?"

"What do you want...?" Valerie asked quietly, this was one of the girl who harassed her in the street for being friendly with Huey, actually, if she remembered correctly, this was the girl that had hit her across the face unprovoked.

Paris snorted, "I saw you and Huey at the gate, guessin' y'all are dating or whateva"

"Yes, we are" Valerie said with a hint of sternness, she wasn't going to let this girl punk her out of her relationship.

Paris noticed this and chuckled, "I got those other hoes outta the picture, so all I gotta do is get rid of you-"

"I'm not letting you do anything to our relationship, I don't care if you like him, Huey's my boyfriend!" she suddenly snapped, though out of character, she wasn't going to take it from Paris. Valerie had been crushing on Huey for too long to let their relationship be ruined by some wannabe groupie that didn't understand boundaries.

Paris snorted, "please, you ain't even that cute, but from her to you... I really have a shot"

"What do you mean, you really have a shot?" Valerie spat, making Paris roll her eyes.

"Duh, Huey clearly got a thing for mixed girls, I'd totally be his type"

The other girl tilted her head, "what do you mean, I'm the only mixed girl he knows," well, aside from Emily, but Valerie was confident in saying that Huey probably wasn't going to be chasing her any time soon. She then perked when another part of Paris' statement processed, "and what do you mean from her to you? Who's her?"

The other girl looked at her, before bursting into laughter, "fuck, you don't know? That's gold, but you think he wants you?" she then stood up, "all I gotta say is, watch your back, and also, ask him who Jazmine is soon, 'cause if you wait too long he won't be yours no more, bye bitch" Paris said with a wink before sashaying off.

Valerie didn't even feel like finishing her lunch anymore, it was one thing to have Paris desperate for Huey, because she knew he wouldn't be interested in her anytime soon, but who on earth was Jazmine? She began to get this awful feeling in the pit of her stomach, was there another girl? There couldn't be, Huey and Valerie hadn't even been together a month yet, he couldn't have moved on that quickly, could he?

It was even worse since she had never heard of a Jazmine, not even from Tahiry, who probably knew everyone below eighteen who lived in Chicago. Who was this mystery girl that Huey was apparently keeping from her? This made her think back to when Huey blew her off last night, he claimed he was busy, what if he wasn't? What if that was a lie and he was actually having a rendezvous with Jazmine-

"Val?"

Valerie looked up to see Caesar sitting ahead of her with a tray, he noticed her now miserable expression and adopted a more sympathetic look, "what's up Val? Everythin' aight?"

"Caesar... who's Jazmine?"

Caesar paused for a bit, clearly thinking hard before shrugging, "I think she's a girl Huey's really close with, but I dunno really so I suggest asking him instead, why?"

"No reason, no reason at all..."

Caesar would have pressed on, but considering the absolute gloom radiating from Valerie, he decided she probably didn't want to talk about it, so he instead brought out his phone and grinned, "hey, my family recently got a cat, she's one of those sphynx cats with no hair, wanna see? I got a video and everything"

Valerie then looked up at him, and a small smile graced her lips, "sure, I wouldn't mind"

~

Since the middle schoolers have rachel I decided the high school hoes finna have paris!!!!!

This is only the first part of the first day, the rest will be finished in the next chap and then boom!!! that chapter will drop 👀

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.8K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois
5K 107 20
A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar.
28.4K 1K 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...