The Rising Of The Shield Hero...

By candymydaisy

One of the heros have figured out how to get back to their original Relm. BUT THEY SOME HOW GOTTA GET NOAFUMI... More

ch 1
Ch 2
ch 3
I think we found Ren
LEAVE
STAY

END (CHOICE)

1.7K 29 14
By candymydaisy

"There's Ren!" The blonde yelled.

The brawny, grand creature let out deep roar. Squeezing the raven-haired being tighter. The raven haired howled in agony causing the three heroe to charge. But before they could advance, the creature screeched, and flung the swords man backwards.

"REN!" Two shouted in sync.
"Guys we gotta go get him." The shield hero said quickly.
"We gotta finish this. Hes gonna destroy the whole forest!" Itsuki protested.
"Okay? Ren is probably bleeding out somewhere. And we need him to get home LETS GO." The shield hero said harsh.

"But-"

The land beneath their feet trembled. The heros swayed side to side, back and fourth.

(Pretend they still in da woods)

"SO, GUYS WE GONNA GO OR NOT?" Motoyasu yelled unsure.
"WE'RE GOING-"
"WE'RE STAYING!" Itsuki yelled.

The twos orbs shot to the blond-haired. "MOTOYASU!" The two yelled.

The blondes brows narrowed as his heart began to pound out of his chest. He couldn't believe he was going to do this. Should he do this. He did not want to surrender is previous pride. He refused to admit he was in the wrong.... but he realized that if they were going to do this.... they needed to do it together.

"Cant believe im saying this."
He shut his lids. "ILL.... DO WHATEVER NAOFUMIS DOING-- OR WHATEVER!"

The shield hero nodded before averting. He ducked the creature slash and dashed into the woods. The blonde was ready to do the same. But realized his comrade was not moving. Instead he glared at the creature with eyes of fire. Bow firm in hand, and arrow in the other.

"ITSUKI-"
"IM NOT--GOING! HES GONNA DESTROY THE WOODS, THEN THE VILLAGE."

With his emerald orbs glossed, he turned to the hero to say, "I can't let that happen, Motoyasu. I just can't."

The blonde brows relaxed. "I understand-"
"No you don't! We were brought here to save people! Not to just... leave and go back!"

Motoyasu continued to reassure and convince the other blonde. But his brows narrowed and his head shook.

"Im stronger than all of you! ALL OF YOU! These people need me! They need help! I put here to protect them!"

"But Itsuki we all have people to go back to-"

The trembling land calmed.

"Go back to what? Motoyasu."

The lengthy haired eyes gaped. "What are you talking about?"

His emerald orbs depressed. And the grip on his bow loosened. The ends of his lips, though frail, acceded.

"I was hit by a truck before coming here."
"What? A-a truck how-"
"Whats gonna happen to me if I go back, Motoyasu. Tell me."

The hero stood still and gaped at the bow hero. Too stunned, and unsure on what to say. The creature screeched once again. He had forgotten the reasoning for the verbal brawl.

"Fvck this." Motoyasu said as he dashed at the other blonde.

"Moto-"

Before the bow hero  could react, the blonde swooped him on his metal shoulder. And with that, the two vanished in thin air.

---

"Take my hand!"
"I don't need your help." The raven haired yelled in raspy harsh tone.
"That rock your holding onto is gonna break any-"
"Just give me a minute! I-I can get up!"
"Ren! Your bleeding from every limb! Let me help you!"

With all strength remaining, the swords mans fractured arm flexed.
"Idiot!"

He howled in agony as his muscles teared with each movement. Iron flowed to his pits. The shield hero sworn he'd heard a bone pop. He stretched his arm further. In an attempt to restraint the swords man from continuing. His arm relaxed. Halting for a breather. He felt as if he had ran a million miles with no interval. Like he had been carrying obese villagers on his shoulders.

Fatigue engraved his sight. His view of the hero went fuzzy. And dark. But his mind was still present. His determination morphed into harsh dread. He could not see nor feel. With every painful pound of his heart, his grip would loosen. The pains the ailed his body were beginning to diminish.

"Nao.. Naofumi."

"Ren!"
The raven haired stretched his arm further. So much it trembled. The swords mans arm twitched and his frail grip on the rotting stone, loosened--

"I got you!"

--

"Are you alright-"
"Im fine." The swords man said harsh.
"I healed him the best I could. Do you think we can still do the spell-"
"Im here arnt I! Let's just do it."

The shield heros orbs averted to the siting blonde.
"Itsuki?"

His emerald orbs no longer had the spark that heros once saw. They appeared... dead and stoned.

"Whats up with him-"
"Im not going. You guys will just have to figure something out."
"God not this again." Motoysdu whisperd.

He advanced and sat next to the bows man.

"Look, maybe we' ll all teloport in the same spot. And you-"
"Won't be dead? I could be already dead and none of this is real-"
"This is real. I thought we already established that." Ren interrupted.
"Im not going."
The taller blonde heaved as a lump formed in his throat. He fidget with the aurum ring on his first finger.

"I... I dont know if ill be alive when I go back either."
"What?"
"There are these girls that I met. Back in the real world. So.e things happened and one of them stabbed me."

The shield heros eyes gaped.

Weird. Nothing bad happened to me to come here.

"I dont know if I'm dead or not either. And I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not scared. But knowing someone else was in a similar situation takes some of the fear away."
"Motoyasu.."
"Maybe we'll see each other on the other side." He said with a beaming smile.

Before the shorter blonde could respond, the group heard a feminine like voice. Chills spread throughout the sheild heros spine. The hairs on his free arm stood on their ends.

"Master Naofumi!"

Those words echoed throughout the cave. The voice became more vivid and clear.

"Sh1t."

The rose-haired halted and stared at the four heros.

"W-whats going on Naofumi?" Her hands trembled and her throat tightened.

"I-we're-"
"We're leaving. Going back to Earth." Ren finished.

Tears welled at the rim. Her eyes narrowed and she sunk to her knees.

"Dont go!"

Salt bled from her heavy eyes. She yelped and shouted. And scurried to the heros feet.

"Dont go! Ill have nothing!"
The taller blonde rolled his orbs. "Not this. Not now. Get up with your strawberry lookn' ass."
"Motoyasu!"

"Im sorry but your master's going with us! Right?"

CHOICE

GO WITH RAPHTALIA (STAY)

GO WITH GROUP(LEAVE)

CHOOSE CORRESPONDING CHAPTER WITH CHOICE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.3K 38
Oni. The myths and legends were supposed to be just that. Merely myths and legends. As the eldest son, Tanjiro Kamado had a sworn duty. He vowed...
330K 7.2K 85
(cover : https://pin.it/2DMg4i2 ) c r a c c h e a d s Lots and lots of cursing I wonder if the people who work at Wattpad know what kind of BULLSHI...
166K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
99.3K 2.1K 33
This story is completed. This is a Villain Deku AU fanfic. In this story Deku does have a quirk but it is very "villainous" as most would say. I'm go...