𝚏(𝚑) = π™ΊπšŠπšπšœπšžπš”πš’ + 𝙸�...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

13

2K 74 0
By LokiofMischief_

"Alright, I am here! Anyways, we'll start now. Right. It's basic hero training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How have you been?" All Might hurriedly ended his greeting at the training grounds "For this time's basic hero training, since you've all come back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!"

Iida's hand jolts into the air. "If we're going to do rescue training, why aren't we at the USJ?"

"That place js for disaster training. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said 'race'! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth! You'll break up into three 5-person groups and one 6-person group go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!" All Might pauses and turns his gaze at Bakugou.

"Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum."

Bakugou turns his head, annoyed at the hero's comment, even if he was right "Don't point at me!" Iris, who was standing next to him and Kirishima, snickers at the comment. "All right! First group, get into positions!"

The first group consisted of Deku, Mina, Sero, Ojirou and Iida. "Who do you think is going to win?"

"I think Sero's got this! This terrain is definitely for him!"

"I think Midoyia is at a slight disadvantage, because of all the bones he would have to break, huh?"

"I'm voting for Mina because she has an athletic body!"

"Deku is going to be last!"

Iris didn't answer the question out loud, but she did agree that the place was basically made for Sero. It would be very easy for him to get across.

All Might released his location, which started the race. Sero, as expected, was first in line. Iris watched the race carefully.

Something is different this time, I can feel it. I'm sure Sero is going to win, but...

The reason Iris thought this was because she felt a burst of energy. It could be Deku trying to use his quirk, but ut feels more controlled and there's not as much energy used. Suddenly, a figure dashes past Sero. With great speed, he jumped from one obstacle to the other with ease. Everyone was in complete shock.

It was Midoryia.

The way he used his quirk was different and his moves looked similar. Iris looks over to Bakugou.

Oh, he's pissed, isn't he.

Uraraka makes a remark "Those moves, he's jumping around...just like Bakugou!"

Iris felt Bakugou's aura spike up with frustration. His face didn't contradict his feelings at all.

Deku was doing so well. He impressed everyone. Oh come one, I can do that too~

Until he slips and falls. Naturally, that meant that he wasn't the one to 'save' All Might. I figured Sero would win, he just has more experience. At the end of the race, Sero was given a ribbon for his win and the rest of the group, a booming congratulations for their improvements. All Might seemed extremely happy with Deku as well.

The second group was up next to get into their positions. Iris, being in that group, wanted to show off a little and chose her starting line on the floor while the others were on higher platforms. Sorry, Deku, I can't let you hog all the spotlight now,can I?~

Back at the TVs, the students were anticipating the winner of the next race. "The people in this group are not as good in mobility as the last one I think. Who do you think is going to win?"

"I think it's Ochako, because she can float all the way to the finish line!"

"You never know! Maybe Kirishima has a chance at winning! With his hardening, I think he can climb up buildings easier!" The chatter continued on. Kaminari leaned in on Bakugou's shoulder. "Hey buddy! Who do you think is gonna win?" Bakugou paused for a moment. He wanted to let everyone know exactly who the winner of this race will be. He raised his voice and said:

"Iris..."

The rest of the class looked at him with confusion.

"...is going to win."

The time of departure came near, but Iris not even close to worried. She spotted a few cameras around her. She stared into one of them and mouthed 'Watch me' with a wink, knowing that Bakugou was there.

Then, All Might's position was once again released. Her group started running.

You know what, I'm feeling so good today, that I'm going to give you guys a 10-second head start.

Class 1-A was confused. "What is Iris doing? Does she not realize that the race began?"

Iris, you damn show off. Bakugou knew what she was trying to do and that she damn well could.

As Oculus counted the last second, she activated her quirk. In almost the blink of an eye. She leaped into the air and effortlessly landed on top of a building. This wasn't her first time doing an exercise like this. Iris would parkour around the neighbourhood at night for training. She loves seeing everything illuminated with the help of her quirk. Iris continued to jump from pipeline to wall, fitting between risky alleyways. She performed quite a few flips, for the viewing pleasure of the audience. The wind flowing through her hair was a feeling Iris adored. She felt free.

Even with the 10 second head-start, Iris was still the first. She didn't even see anyone close behind her. The speed boost she had borrowed from the sun plus her agility made her increasingly fast. Spotting All Might, she slowed down and did one last graceful flip before gliding down to meet him. "Hello, All Might! How did you like my performance?~"

"That was amazing, young Morningstar! Impressive!" he answered

"Good to hear~" gleefully replied Iris before throwing a side glance at another camera and 'blessing' her classmates with a victory wink. The rest of her group soon caught up to Iris, all tired and sweaty. All might hands Iris a victory ribbon "Thank you for saving me, young Morningstar! Good job! And good job to all of you too! You guys did great! I can't wait to see more!" Iris' group returned to the rest of their class. Iris was immediately swarmed by her friends, who were in awe of her abilities, especially Deku with all his questions. "Wow, Iris that was amazing! You looked like you were flying, it was beautiful!" excitedly rushed Mina

"Aw, thanks Mina! I know I'm good but you're too nice~" The girls giggled as the rest of the groups did their hero training. Needless to say, Bakugou won over his group, surprisingly not exploding as many obstacles as Iris thought her would.

At the end of rescue training, the whole class was super tired and went off to change. Iris skipped over to Bakugou

"Hey Boom Boom, you barely broke anything! That's some good character development right there~"

"What do you mean, character development, Eyes!?" Iris chuckled and skipped away to join her friends in the changing room.

~~~~~

"Hey, Midoryia! Look at what I found! It's a gift from our upperclassmen! A peeping hole! And guess what is on the other side! This leads to the girl's changing room!" Some of the boys took notice of Mineta's discovery and looked his way, blushing. Before looking through, the pervert made some comments on what he's hoping to see.

"Mineta, stop this! Peeping into changing rooms is a crime!"

"I don't care! My little Mineta is already a criminal act! I wanna see Yaoyorozu's ample boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's fine body! Iris' sexy everything! Asui's unexpected boobie-" He was cut off by Jirou's Earphone Jack stabbing his eye. Mineta screamed in pain. Next door, the girls were frustrated.

"Thank you, Kyoka! I'll have this hole covered up as soon as possible." declared Yaoyorozu.

Iris was especially upset. Luckily for her, she was almost done changing, with only the buttons on her shirt left. Still, nobody gets to see her naked, only her future special someone. It was too pretty for other people's eyes to see. Using a but of her aura, she applied to her throat and spoke loud enough for him to hear. She didn't sound upset, and she used a soothing tone, which made her more scary.

"Mineta, don't try that again~"

That one order was enough to send chills down not only Mineta's bones, but to all the other boys too. Even Bakugou got startled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested
259K 11.7K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
183K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
243K 15.9K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...