Perfect Fate ✔

By fanoshkaflippo

Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling i... More

Prologue
1. Captivated
2. Something I Had Never Felt Before
3. Unusual Heartache
4. Let Me Take You Home
5. Inches Away
6. Like Never Before
7. Tomorrow I'll Make It Right
8. Thank You, I'm Sorry and Goodbye
9. I Promise You and I
10. A Way Around
11. Against All Odds
12. Fate Has a Sense of Humor
13. Butterflies, Fly Away
14. Work Related
15. Passing Time
16. Not Again
17. Not Just Yet
18. So Close
19. A Little Taste
20. Good Gone Bad
21. Both Feet In
22. Question Everything
23. Over and Over
24. Perfection
25. The Right Thing To Do
26. Intimacy
27. Publicly
28. Sleeping With The Enemy
29. Fight For Me
30. Come and Get Me
31. Too Late For Promises
32. Trying Hard
33. No Matter What
34. I Remember
35. Spare A Life
36. Make This Right
37. I Won't Let Go
38. Adorably Back
39. ** Give Me More **
40. First and Last
41. Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
43. Earning His Trust
44. ** No Life Without You**
45. Hundred Percent Positive
46. Falling For The First Time
47. Gone
48. ** Stay Here Forever **
49. A Love Like No Other
50. Matching Words of Love
51. ** A Few Days **
52. Not The Drake We Know
53. A Mere Coincidence
54. Long Gone Love
55. A Terrible Mistake
56. Worth It
57. ** A Real Man **
58. A Chance At Happiness
59. A Perfect Plan
60. Alive
61. Tonight
62. Not Like This
63. No Life Without You
64. Out Of Love
65. My Perfect Fate
Love Again
Colton's Miracle
The Good Within
A Second Chance

42. Everything To Me

121K 4.1K 1.2K
By fanoshkaflippo

Him...

"Dean Parker! If you take one step out of this house I swear to you you will not be getting any for a month!" At that I froze.

"Damn." Drake chuckled as I turned around to see Emma standing with her hands on her hips, daring me to take another step.

"Emma, listen to m--"

"Don't. I'm serious about this. Go with him and say goodbye to even kissing me for a month. And you know how stubborn I can get." She raised her brows and crossed her arms over her chest, adding a little bounce to those delicious breasts of hers.

Fuck, she can't fucking do that to me!

"Emma, I need to go. I promise we'll call the cops on our way." I tried to reason a little with her.

I get why she's scared but we need to catch Matt before he runs again!

"I don't care about the cops or Matt going to prison or even John going to London! All I care about is you! And I'm not going tk risk your safety, Dean." She took a few steps closer.

"And I can't risk yours any longer than that, Emma. With Matt and John out there you are still in danger and you know it." I stated, firmly.

"But you're with me, right? Yes, I might be in danger but you're with me every second of every day! If you want to risk your life then take me with you. That's only fair." She shrugged.

"What?" I frowned.

"Take me wit--"

"Are you insane?" I yelled.

"Dea--"

"No! Of course not! You're not coming and that's final!" I shouted.

I panic every time the idea of her being in danger comes to my mind. And I can't help it. Not after the break in and the hospital. Losing Emma will kill me.

She let out a breath in defeat and moved back to sit on the couch. I sighed and turned to the only person left in the room.

"I hate myself for asking you this, but what do you think I should do?" I asked quietly.

"Are you kidding me? Dude, you get to fuck that! Don't risk it!" He pointed at Emma and I glared at him.

What should I do?

I want to be able to sleep a fucking night knowing that she's safe and sound..

"Okay, look, I'll call Jake and tell him then call the cops." Drake suggested.

"No, Jake's on a date. Call Max and tell him everything with the address and he'll call the cops and deal with it.." I trailed off.

"Alright. You go and deal with your lady." He gave me a shove before walking away into the living room to make the call. I sighed, turning around and walked over to Emma. I sat on the table in front of her and rested my elbows on her knees.

"I'm sorry I yelled.." I started.

"I'm not mad cause you yelled, Dean. I'm mad cause you're acting like your life means nothing and mine means everything. I know that that might be how you think but put yourself in my shoes for a while. I can't live without you.. I just can't.. And you freak me out every time you're being careless like that as if it's nothing! To me it's everything.. You're everything to me, Dean, and you need to know that.." A single tear escaped her eye as she quietly talked and I couldn't help but gather her in my arms.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more. Just stay with me, please." She hugged me tighter.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here." I kissed her hair twice before pulling her head up and kissing her pouting pink lips. She kissed me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck as tightly as she could manage.. As if I would disappear.

"I'm here, Em." I promised, breaking the kiss before it went deeper.

"What are you going to do then?" She asked carefully.

"Drake is calling Max and telling him everything. Dad should know what to do. Don't worry about a thing, okay, beautiful?" I kissed her pretty little nose, making her giggle.

"My heart was going tp stop when you told me I wouldn't get any for a month! A whole month?! That was very harsh, Emma." I pulled her to my lap.

"Well, it got you to stay, didn't it? Besides, I thought after last night you would want to.. Do it again.." She straddled me, pushing herself more against me.

Fuck, she knows how to turn me on.

"Hell, yeah! Like all the time." I moved my hands to her ass.

"Oh, Fuck, no. Not with me in the house, kids!" Drake's voice made her jump back to her seat with red over her face, straightening the skirt of her dress. Ignoring him, I turned to Emma again when an idea suddenly came over my brain.

"How about dinner?" I asked.

Her...

"What?"

"Let's go out and have dinner." He smirked.

"You're asking me on a date?" I grinned.

"Yes, baby, I am." I chuckled.

"But what about shopping? We were going to go after lunch?" I asked.

"Postponed till tomorrow." He used his CEO voice on me with a smile.

"Okay!" I shouted, jumping up.

"Am I coming with?" Drake asked after sitting on the couch besides us.

"Of course not." Dean glared at him, making me giggle.

Drake is really friendly once you get to know him, he's not so bad.

"Oh, come on! I'm being helpful today. The least you can do is feed me." He rolled his eyes.

"Stay for lunch! We can call Bobby and Max and Jake too. They'll get to know you a little better and we'll all eat together." I grinned.

It's a very good idea! They all will get to know each other and maybe they will trust Drake like I do.

"Hell, no."

"Fuck, yeah!"

I looked at both of them as they shouted at the same time then focused on Dean.

"Yes, Dean, it will be amazing! And after lunch you and I will get ready and go to dinner. Believe me, it will be fun." I smiled sweetly.

"Yes, what she said." Drake added with a light smirk.

"But, Emm--"

"Please, baby, for me. Please, I really want all of us to be comfortable together and no one holding anything against the other. Please. Pretty please." I pouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll call Jake. Whatever makes you happy, baby." He smiled, leaning in and giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Fuck, man, you're whipped." Drake teased.

"Yeah, better than being as single as you are, dickhead." Dean bit back.

"Who says I'm fucking single?" Drake got defensive and sat straight.

"Aren't you?" Dean smirked.

"I.." Drake trailed off.

"Though so." Dean mumbled, teasing Drake further.

"I can get amy woman I want, but I--"

"You're what? Saving yourself for someone special?" Dean smirked.

"Okay, okay, high school boys. Enough." I cut them off and stood up, straightening my dress.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked quickly.

"Can you be any more of a girl right now?" Drake rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to Nadia and Jackie in the kitchen to tell them about lunch and see if they need any help." I shrugged.

"You don't know how to cook, Em." Dean so helpfully infromed me.

"You don't have to rub it in my face!" I whined as he stood up and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"And don't forget you're still sore and tired and we have a very long night ahead of us." He whispered very slowly and gently, causing some weird electricity to go through me all the way down.. there.

"Alright." I quickly cleared my throat and sat back down.

"I'm going to go call the guys and tell them about lunch." Dean chuckled before turning around and leaving Drake rolling his eyes at him again.

"You guys are so lovey dovey that I want to throw up." He shivered dramatically.

"Thank you, Drake." I smiled, knowing that he got what I meant.

"No need to mention it to him, right? It can be our little secret till you decide to tell him yourself." He winked.

I will tell Dean about it. Not now, but I will .. After John goes back to London..

"I'm sorry." I said quietly causing him to frown in confusion.

"For what your brother did to you.. And her.."

"Oh.." He looked away.

"It's fine. It was a few years back. I got used to the idea that he doesn't quite have a heart. I learned never to trust him again." He smiled sadly.

"You know, right before I met Dean, I caught my ex-boyfriend and my best friend goiing at it in my bedroom. It's nothing like your case, but I do know how it feels to be betrayed by the people you never in a thousand years imagined would betray you." I nodded.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He said sincerely.

"No, no, don't be! I'm not. I wouldn't have met Dean if I hadn't caught them and ran away crying in the middle of the night.. And even if I had, I wouldn't have been with him if I was still with that jerk. So I'm really grateful that that had to happen because it actually turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me.. So who knows? Maybe it will turn out to be the same for you. You just have to hang on and see. Fate always had a way around, you know?" I smiled, recalling what George had told me.

"You're very wise for a petite person. How old were you again?" He chuckled.

"Twenty two." I said, raising my chin up.

"Well, you--"

"Okay, I called and they're coming soon." Dean said quickly acting very weird.

"What's wrong?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

I smell something fishy..

"What? Nothing. Nothing at all." He replied quickly. Too quickly..

"Dean, spill." I insisted.

"Dude, even I notice how weird you're being. You definitely can't lie to save your life." Drake mumbled.

"True. Now tell me what's going on?" I urged Dean again.

"Well, I called Jake and we're going to have one more guest at lunch." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Who?" I asked but he stayed silent.

"Come on, baby, it can't be that bad.. unless it's your super annoying ex girlfriend who knows extremely well how to get under my skin." I narrowed my eyes.

"It's Alex, isn't it?" I asked through clenched teeth when he didn't reply.

"Just to make things clearer, she was never my girlfriend." He put his hands up in surrender.

Why the hell is she joining us for lunch??

"Don't really know but she is." Dean shrugged, earning himself a glare. He sighed and scooted closer to me then held my hands in his.

"It's going to be fine, okay? Besides, the last time we fought about her was pretty productive, don't you think?" He winked.

"Shut up." I ordered.

"Excuse me, fine people, but who's Alex?" Drake blinked.

"She's Dean's girlfriend from college. She's very annoying and she knows how to bother me! She's mean!" I pouted.

"Again, she was never my girlfriend. Besides, she's not mean at all! She's super sweet, very kind and very lovable once you get to know her."

Someone hand me a gun.

"Why don't you date her since she's very super everything?" I asked, glaring.

"Don't worry, Ems, if he and Alex make you jealous, I'm here to help you get your revenge." He winked at me.

"Hit on her again and I will throw you out myself." Dean warned.

"When are they coming over? I need a nap." I stood up, shaking my head in defeat.

"In an hour or two. Go rest, I'll wake you up." Dean offered. I nodded then took up the stairs.

I really am so not looking forward to this lunch anymore. Damn, ex-girlfriends..

"For the third time, she was never my girlfriend!" Dean yelled over.

God!

--------

Did you like this chapter?? Don't forget to let me know.

Also, check out the new update of my other story, Cupid's Perfect Choice! If you like this story you're gonna love the other one, trust me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 8.6K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
22.3K 1.1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
42.9K 1.4K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
378K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...