50 Shades Of Hemmings *DISCON...

By Moonlight_Larries

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1

112 2 0
By Moonlight_Larries

What can I say, school was shit. I didn't really have friends, I was quiet and I never spoke to anyone. Ever. Its not that I couldn't I just didn't want to, I didn't see the point to it to be honest. So here I was, sat in science all by myself again.

"Becca" the teacher sighed. I looked up at her as she was standing in front of me.

"What's the answer?" She asked me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders at her, I didn't even know what she asked me, and I didn't really care either.

"Fine, if you don't want to answer the question we can talk about it after school, how does that sound?" She asked me. I looked up at her and gave her a sarcastic smile. I honestly hated this teacher, there was literally only one person who I would talk to and that was my brother michael, he understood me. Understood I didn't really like... Well people. I lived with him, he was in the same school as me but in the year above me, I loved michael, I honestly did. He was the best brother a girl could ask for... Sometimes...

-later on-

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for about half an hour" michael chuckled starting the car as I got in it.

"The science teacher kept me back for not answering" I sighed putting on my seatbelt.

"I've told them that you're mute so why the fuck are the- Oh my god" he groaned beginning to drive 

"Oh and by the way, the guys are staying over tonight" michael smiled to me. Oh well this was gonna be great.

"So I'm guessing you want me to stay up in my room?" I asked him.

"Well you know what I'm like, I don't want you to... I don't know" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Having friends?" I asked him.

"No.. No its not like that. Its just I know what they can be like and I don't want you being like them as all" he said.

"Mike, they're funny! And entertaining, I don't see what's to bad" I laughed.

"They try and be funny and its embarrassing" he smiled.

"Please mike... Just this once, I don't wanna be in my room all night" I sighed.

"God, fine then but don't embarrass me okay" he chuckled. I smiled and nodded at him, michael was always too over protective of me. We got home and I ran up to my room and got dressed into a turquoise jumper and black jeans with a pair of black converse.

"Becca hurry up the first guest is here" michael shouted. I sighed and sorted out my hair by quickly tying it up. I quickly ran out of my room and collided with someone causing me to fall to the ground and hitting my head off of the wall.

"Oh fuck" I groaned holding my head.

"Hey are you okay?" A boy with black hair said offering his hand out to me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I smiled grabbing his hand as he helped me up.

"Michael told me to come and get you cause you were taking forever, he would've came himself but ashton arrived. I'm calum by the way" he said as we began to walk to the living room. Once we got in I saw michael playing on gta 5 with a boy who had a bandanna on.

"So this is ashton I'm guessing" I said sitting down.

"And you're becca" ashton smiled looking at me.

"The one and the only" I smiled back sitting on the sofa.

"I swear he takes forever" calum chuckled sitting next to me.

"Who?" I asked him.

"Oh.. Luke, he's always the last one here" calum chuckled. I love how he just assumed that I knew who luke was. The truth was I had never met any of michaels friends ever, this was the first time.

"I think we should watch finding nemo" calum said.

"Got it" michael said on the floor looking through the dvd's and pulled out the dvd. He put the dvd in and we all sat watching it.

"Sorry I'm late, sophie, you know what she's like" a blonde haired boy said walking in. I'm guessing he was luke.

"You mean we know how long it takes for you guys to fuck" ashton said making them all laugh.

"Hey shut up!" Luke shouted.

"you don't even deny it that's how we know its true" ashton laughed. I looked over at luke who looked at me confused.

"Who's this? Calum is this your girlfriend or?" Luke asked confused.

"its my sister luke" michael groaned throwing a pillow at his face.

"You have a sister?" Luke asked.

"I've told you before luke" michael said.

"You didn't tell any of us mike" ashton mumbled. Were they being serious. Even my own brother was embarrassed by me, I didn't want to stay somewhere I wasn't welcome.

"Fuck this" I mumbled to myself and stood up walking out slamming the door behind me. By this point I was already crying my eyes out, I couldn't believe my brother, the only person who I trusted, didn't even want people to know about me. That was it, I didn't even want to talk to him anymore either. I ran into my room once I heard footsteps behind me and closed my bedroom door and lay down onto my bed.

"Becca" I heard a voice say. I wiped my eyes and sighed turning around to see ashton there. I guess michael was too embarrassed to talk to me himself.

"Are you alright?" He asked me sitting on the end of my bed. I didn't want to talk to anyone anymore, so I wouldn't.

"Look, I'm not proud of him either, he should've told us about you. But you know what, I bet if he didn't tell us we would've found out anyway" he smiled at me. I sighed and looked down at my hands until there was a knock at the door.

"Is us" michael said opening the door to show him and the other two behind him.

"She's not talking" ashton told them.

"Becca look, its just I never thought it was important" Michael said sitting next to me.

"What so now I'm not important" I mumbled.

"No I didn't say that" michael groaned.

"You sort of did" luke said. Michael sat and put his head in his hands.

"Becca you know I love you, so how about we forget this happened and we go downstairs and have fun alright?" Michael said. He knew I couldn't help but resist him when he gave me that face, I loved him.

"Fine" I smiled causing him to pull me into a hug.

"I love you" he whispered.

"You too" I giggled. Suddenly he picked me up and ran downstairs with me.

"Mike put me down!" I screamed. He laughed and threw me onto the couch and sat next to me.

"Aww my little sister" he smiled hugging me tightly.

"Stop" I laughed.

"Come on mike I want a hug too" calum pouted. Calum ran over and sat in the middle of us and rested his head on michaels shoulder and hugged him.

"You'd think you two were gay" ashton laughed sitting on the sofa near us with luke next to him.

"Can we watch the film now?" Calum asked michael. Michael laughed pushing him off and nodded, playing the film. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a head on my shoulder. It was calum.

"What are you doing" I laughed.

"I want hugs" he smiled hugging me tighter.

"Aww calum's got a crush" ashton laughed.

"Shut up ashton" calum shouted hugging me tighter.

"He better not have" michael said looking at us. I wasn't the prettiest of girls, my weight was normal, I wasn't too fat or too skinny and that's the way I liked it.

"Becca" calum whispered to me.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" He smiled.

"No.. What did you say?" I asked him.

"I said that ashtons only saying that because he likes you" he chuckled hugging me again. How could he like me, we just met? I would never understand boys.

"God I'm tired" I sighed resting my head on calums.

"Michael go sit with ashton and luke" calum chuckled kicking him.

"Why?" He groaned standing up and sitting with them.

"So we can lie down" calum said. Suddenly his arms wrapped behind me and he rolled me on top of him so he was lying under me and I was on top of him.

"There we go now you can sleep" he smiled moving a bit of hair out of my face.

"Thanks" I smiled resting my head on his chest.

"Do you guys wanna stay?" Michael asked them.

"I do!" Calum smiled.

"Me too" ashton said, he wasn't really paying attention he was too busy on his phone.

"Luke?" Michael asked nudging him.

"Wh- what? Oh um yeah sure" he said shaking his head, he was too busy watching the film. 

"Becca, is it alright if one of them stay in your room, just there's not enough space in mine" he said winking at me and pointing at ashton.

"Hmm, sure, why not" I smiled.

"Okay ashton you're staying in becca's room" calum said.

"Oh.. Um, great" he said. I could tell he was trying to contain his excitement cause a smile spread across his face but he forced it back.

"Cal is it okay if I have a nap, I'm like really exhausted" I whispered looking up at him.

"On one condition" he said.

"Sure" I smiled.

"We become best friends, deal?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Ugh fine" I said sarcastically. He smiled down at me wrapping his arms around me as I got comfortable and fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.6K 48