๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐™๐€ ๐Œ โ€ข ๐˜ฌ.๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ...

By M-MOSHI

โ๐‘–๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›, โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”!โž... More

๐˜๐€๐Š๐”๐™๐€ ๐Œ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โ™›
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ™›

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ™›

1.1K 54 33
By M-MOSHI

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

to say that you were enjoying yourself would be an understatement.

it had been two weeks since you went undercover, and you were fitting in nicely with coworkers.

you considered them to be your friends from time to time.

even neito.

however, you knew you had a job to do so you couldn't just lounge around.

this past week, you had been making plans to sneak into the office of the boss, find some useful information, something that would break them.

it was currently around 2 in the morning. you had memorized neito's sleeping pattern, he would close his door at 1, brush his teeth from 1:05 - 1:10 and be in bed by 1:30, by 2, he was knocked out like a light.

and while his room was the last one you had to pass before you left the servants quarters, he was a light sleeper, but you excelled in everything, stealth included, so it would be no problem.

you slipped into your「black outfit of choice」as you grab the necessities for the mission. you slip on some gloves and silence your phone as you put it in the pocket.

you open your door and as if on instinct, hide into the shadows.

tiptoeing around, and careful not to make a sound that would wake up your fellow servants, you eventually arrive right beside neito's room.

just as you thought, he's snoring and out like a light.

mentally praising yourself, you leave the servants quarters and into the hallways is your next location.

after memorizing the map of the entire place, you already knew where to head, however, the security there was strict.

you smirk.

'it's been way too long since i've done anything weapon related.'

as you run into your first camera, you grab one of the small pins you stuck in your pocket before leaving, stick your head around the corner, and throw it, shattering the camera.

'bullseye!'

feeling more confident about your mission, you swiftly do the same with the rest of the cameras until you reach the door.

once you get to the office, you see it's locked with a keypad.

that wasn't a problem, after all, you predicted something like this would happen and had mei whip up a mini decoder that could fit into pockets.

you grab the decoder that had the words "MD" in bold at the top.

you mentally laugh, remembering what mei told you.

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

"MEIIIIII!!!"

mei jumps as the new project she was working on shakes, about to fall apart.

she quickly holds the pieces together before they get the chance.

mei sighs and wipes the sweet off her brow.

she then proceeds to look at you who's smiling at her with your "i need you to make me something" face.

she laughs, mei loves creating new things, so anytime to come to her looking like that, she get excited. "what's it this time y/n?! a new suit? or a new gun?! i wonder if i could make a freeze ray? should i try? maybe you need a new form of commun-"

"meiiiiiii!"

she rubs the back of her neck. "my bad. anyways, what is it?"

"do you think you could make me a mini decoder?"

she nods. "sure, but why?"

"it's for my mission. i eventually want to infiltrate the places that are off-limits, that's where most of the stuff is bound to be."

mei gives you a thumbs up. "alright, give me 30 minutes and i'll be done."

you nod and head over to mei's things. you look at the project she was working on. "you're still struggling with this one?"

she looks at what you're talking about and turns around to continue on the decoder. "yeah, i can't get the electric currents to go through."

you put a finger on your chin. "can i take a go at it?"

still working, she nods. "yeah, go for it."

you put on mei's spare goggles and grab the two wires.

20 minutes later, sparks go through the wires and the screen lights.

you wipe your forehead. "finally."

you solder the wires together, and put the device back together.

"alright, i'm done."

the both of you look at each other as you said it at the same time and laugh.

"aww sweet! thanks y/n! you should really consider working with me here."

you laugh. "nah, i only dabble in inventing, this is your expertise."

you grab the decoder and it has the letters "MD" on the top.

"oh, nice. 'MD' for mini decoder."

mei looks at you sideways. "what? no. it's for mei's decoder!"

you stare at her for a second, than burst into laughter. "only you mei, only you."

you proceed to get out of your seat and head out the door.

"YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!"

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛.

you plug the decoder into keypad and type vigorously.

a couple minutes later, 4 numbers appear on the top.

'0420.'

you type in the numbers, the keypad flashes green, and the door swings open.

'infiltration successful.'

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 673 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
130K 3.9K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
184K 7.6K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...