๐๐š๐ค๐ž๐ | p. feitan

By -MOONCORE

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก a very tired, high Mcdonalds worker meets an equally as high gang member who is actually a bi... More

๐‘œ๐’ฝ, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix

vi

1.5K 66 45
By -MOONCORE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Falling back onto your bed with a content sigh you lifted your arm and stared at the phone in awe. You had just received a package despite not ordering anything but after seeing the messy handwritten note you knew Feitan was responsible. 

Were you hesitant to open the package/read the note cause you thought it was a human body part or like a cat head? yes, 100% 

did you still open it cause mfing yolo? no. 

did you open it cause you're nosy af tho? yes, one million percent!

The note wrote, ' you keep complained about your phone bugging out so I got you a new one. this one is encrypted so me and Shizuku can contact you without fear of being tracked by cops. i̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶  stop bitching about your phone now. 

-feitan' 

AWWW HE CARESSSSS

~

After about an hour of setting it up and switching things from your old to your new, you smiled in content, admiring the lack of cracks and shiny-ness. Clearly, you are easily amused. 

Hearing a knock at the door you reluctantly pulled your eyes from your fancy new possession and walked over. Opening it you were met with Shizuku scowling deeply, a large paper bag in one hand and the hand of a pink-haired girl in the other. 

Pushing past you she stomped into the living room and dropped the bag off on the coffee table. You turned your head slowly away from her and looked at the stranger only to be met with her staring back at you. To be honest, she seemed quite bored with the whole ordeal unfolding in your apartment, but you were too confused to be concerned with that. Shizuku came storming back over, still looking pissed as hell. You were questioning reasons why but her talking interrupted you. 

"Y/N, Machi. Machi, y/n." 

Machi nodded at you, which you hesitantly returned. 

"Shizuku what are you doing her-" 

"Shhhh." Putting her finger up to your face she closed the door and dragged Machi into the living room, pushing her onto the couch and standing, hand on hip, staring at you. 

Rolling your eyes you sat with them, waiting for Shizuku to explain what exactly was happening here. 

"Where is it?" 

"Huh?" 

"where is the... thing  Feitan got you? He has been smiling creepily to himself all day and I can tell from the lack of blood in the house that he didn't just torture someone. " 

Now you were even more confused. 

"why is that important-" 

"can you just... i don't know? ANSWER THE QUESTION?" 

"WELL GOD DAMN BITCH CAN YOU ANSWER MINE FIRST? MAYBE? THANKS" 

"JUST-" 

"can y'all stop yelling?" machi's monotone voice interrupted "she literally just came here to ask if y'all were dating or not." 

"...are you fucking kidding me?" you pinched the bridge of your nose, you just wanted to have a chill day today. You had no work, just got a new phone. It honestly could have been such a peaceful day but no. You just had to make friends with the most extra bitch- 

"I just wanted to know! You two have been spending a lot of time together and I haven't even gotten a fucking text!" Shizuku complained, falling back exasperatedly onto the couch. 

"that's a mf-ing lie and you know it! I called you last night??" 

"but you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend now, did you?? that's wtf i thought so stop talking" 

"i-" 

"shhhhhh" 

She turned to Machi, "you wanna call Pakunoda? we could have like a besties night and watch movies and shit!" Machi side-eyes her, mouth in a tight line and eyes judgemental. 

"wtf you mean 'bEsTiES nIGhT'? idek who y/n is???" 

"well damn-" you were again interrupted, "don't take it to heart y/n she's is just an asshole :)" 

"oh wow Shizuku that makes me feel so much better!" You smiled sarcastically before rolling your eyes. Standing from the couch you walked to your room to grab your phone only to find it ringing. 

Picking it up you answered, "Hello?" 

"Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP!" 

"...and who is this?" 

"IT'S GON, KILLUA FELL INTO THE-" you hung up, put your phone on 'do not disturb' and casually walked back into the living room. Today was not the day, you did not have the time nor patience to be running after these boys like they were your damn kids. 

~

Shizuku had been scrolling through Hulu for the past 10 minutes and you could tell Machi was about to lose it. Swiftly snatching the remote from her hand you went to 'continue watching' and put on (insert anime name). 

"HUH? you haven't finished this show? lame." Machi chuckled leaning back further into the couch and putting her phone into her hoodie pocket. 

"Leave me alone ok? I have been avoiding it for like the past month now." 

"...so we're are just gonna ignore the fact that y/n just stole the remote from me?" 

"Shizuku you can no longer pick a show cause wtf was that??? it took you how long and you still couldn't find something? nope, never again." you giggled at their bickering though your eyes were trained on the tv before you. 

As it started to settle down your heard another knock on the door. Pausing the show you looked at Shizuku expectedly. She groaned but got up anyway. You heard a female voice and guessed it was the person they were talking about earlier. 

Wait...these hoes are giving my address out to random mfs i don't even know? istg if I get kidnapped or some shit I'm having their heads! 

"Hi! Thank you so much for having me over!"  She was a tall woman, bob hair cut and a purple blazer over her white V-neck T.  Though her voice was sweet her eyes held mischief and for that, you hesitated to answer.

"Yeah no problem. we were just watching (insert anime name)." 

she showed her 'excitement' about the show you were watching and took a seat next to Machi. 

"What's in the bag?" She asked, pointing to the bag Shizuku had brought with her. 

"Oh! I had forgotten about that! It's just some snacks, nothing special." 

"Ah, ok" 

Seeing that your 'guests' weren't that interested in the current show you were watching you changed to something that you all would enjoy. Though it took a while to find something that Shizuku could agree on as well, you all sat in comfortable silence watching '#Alive'. 

•∆•

You had spent the rest of your afternoon watching movies and talking with the girls. Shizuku asking relentless questions about you and Feitan and Pakunoda had soon joined in on. You gave them the same bland answer of 'i'm not sure yet' each time but after a while, you just ignore them altogether. 

You could tell that Pakunoda was warming up to you more and more the longer you all spent chatting especially after you brought out the alcohol. 

It wasn't much or anything strong at that, just a simple white wine you had sitting in the fridge. Machi said and I quote 'there is no way in hell I'm drinking fucking 40y/o mom drinks by choice'. So you ended up giving her a random white claw you had in the very back of your fridge. 

You don't know how it got there but it was there and she appreciated it so no complaints ig.

It was now around 8 and though Pakunoda was on her fourth glass of wine the other two insisted that they needed to get home before she had anymore.  It was sad because you all were having a great time but according to Shizuku she had a tendency to break things and you didn't exactly want to find that out in your own house. 

Waving to them as they walked down the long corridor you locked your front door and went to clean up. It wasn't much, just throwing away chip bags and washing the wine glasses. Simple things that didn't even take you 10 minutes. 

Flopping down on your bed you signed, smiling softly as you thought back on the days events. 

Oh shit wait, are killua and gon ok? 

Opening your phone you read through the 45 unread texts from Gon with amusement and slight concern. Apparently the two had been exploring an abandoned house down the street from their apartment building and Killua fell down a hole in the backyard. 

He's alright, just a few scarps according to Gon so there was nothing to worry about. They had made it back home so that was good, you could hear the thunder rumbling outside. 

Uhhhhh I'm tired, I think it's time to get some sleep. 

You laughed at how old you sounded, it was only 8 but here you were complaining about sleep. 

Maybe I could call Feitan instead... 

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

FVYIUHJBCDWYTVHGBH  I HV NO IDEA WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS?????? It's literally like 1 am and I have school tomorrow :) This was like high key filler but whatever

i honestly had like no planning for this what-so-ever so i apologize if you were expecting like a properly drawn-out fic

have a lovely day or night or morning or whatever the fuck idk.

-mooncore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 30.7K 81
"แดกแด‡ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด…, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด€แดœษขสœแด› แดแด‡ แด€ แด แด€สŸแดœแด€ส™สŸแด‡ สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดษด..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...
81.7K 1.8K 19
(*โ•นโ–ฝโ•น*) anime x blackreaders
184K 3.6K 21
โ ๐๐€๐Š๐€! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž...๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐„! โž โ€โžท ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐œ๐ค ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™...
780K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...