Personality change?

By Bitchiest_Bitch

What if izuku isn't as innocent as you think? Turns out he's not. He actually acts like a 16 yr old not a lit... More

A/N
What happened to Midoriya?
Auctioneer
Gladly
Oc's
A/n PLEASE READ
A/N PLEASE READ AGAIN
I dare you to drop out of UA
A/N
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANT NOW
Bye bitches
Yikes
Cover Up A Lie
IM BACKKK
Don't Bring Up Our Shared Trauma!
update for the next chapter

I've done worse

4K 96 142
By Bitchiest_Bitch

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR 128 READS! Like how-

I decided that I would use their nicknames cause I won't remember there names💃

Anne - GirlInRed😏

Yoshi - It'sNotAPhase!

Kai - 💅Vibes

Nikki - ThiccyNikki😩

Nene - NayNayKilua🐴

Izu - NobodyNeedsToKnow🗣

(Get it, cause nobody know what he's actually like except katsuki? U don't care? Oh ok-)

Everybody - BaddestOfBitches

Izuku's POV

As I walked out of the of the elevator and into my room I had a gay panic.

I mean who wouldn't? Imagine making The Bakugou Katuski blush!

After I finish my panic I text Anne, Yoshi, Kai, Nene, and Nikki to see if they want to hop on stream.

6BestFriendsInAGcTheyMightKiss

NobodyNeedToKnow🗣: Who wants to go on stream?

It'sNotAPhase!: Abt time u ask Izu😒

It'sNotAPhase: But yes😌

GirlInRed😏: Sure! But do I get to pick the music?

💅Vibes: I don't feel like listening to Girl in red tonight- and izu yeah

ThiccyNikki😩: Sure! And can I play last place and first place by Larry?

NayNayKilua🐴: Nobody gaf when it's not Girl in red

GirlInRed😏: But I gaf!

NayNayKilua🐴: And we don't😒

NobodyNeedsToKnow🗣: So I'm guessing that's a yes from everyone🧎‍♀️

BaddestOfBitches: Mhm!

NobodyNeedsToKnow🗣: Don't be shy got on 🙈

As I set up the stream I go on discord to see everyone already in.

Izu: Where u guys already on here when I texted the GC?

Nene: Maybe..

Nikki: maybe not..

Anne: you'll never know *lets out a breathy laugh*

Izu: Ugh Fuck off, let's just start the stream already started

Yoshi: IZU WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Izu: I DO THAT EVERYTIME! YALL SHOULD BE USED TO THIS BY NOW

Kai: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN DO THIS SHIT! WE DO THIS EVERY STREAM

Anne: BAHAHAHHA PLEASE DONT STOP THIS IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT *Chokes while laughing*

Nikki: Hey y'all! Hopefully you can here me from Izu's mic but it's ThiccyNikki!

*Que chat going wild*

Izu: *Chuckles* Alright lets started!

(Let's ignore how it's a compilation all of there videos are age restricted-)

Still Izuku's POV

After that AMAZING stream we end the call and I go into the shower. As I'm showering I realize how lucky we are to have sound proof walls cause if we didn't my classmates would've that I'm getting murdered.

When I finish I put on some sweatpants cause putting on a shirt is to much work.

A couple minutes pass by and I get a text saying dinners ready, i don't feel like getting up so I text them back asking if they could just bring it up to my room. For getting that Katsuki is in the GC..
______________________________________________________

Katsuki's POV

I get a notification from the Class GC saying that dinners ready. Putting on a shirt and going down stairs to almost everyone there, I hear everyone's from go off so we check our phones to see that damn nerd telling use to bring him his food.

(Btw midoriya was asking not telling but in bakugou's mind it wasn't)

I'll be damned to let anyone give him something after what he did in the elevator earlier, so doing to most reasonable thing, I storm towards his dorm room ready to knock off his door

I hear everyone telling me to stop, but I didn't, I got to his door in less than a min and blast his door off of the hinges.

No ones POV

Bakugou walks storms into midoriya's room not realizing how different it is and how he isn't wearing a shirt. He picks midoriya and throws him over his shoulder and goes back downstairs into the kitchen.

Everyone just stares and them while some slightly blushes from seeing midoriya's toned abs
(EWWWWW I FEEL SO WEIRD TYPING THAT)

They snap out of there gaze when they hear bakugou yell "HUH?!" And run towards the kitchen to see a very flustered bakugou and midoriya eating bakugou's spicy curry.

Everyone stands there dumb founded until they realize what had happened, before bakugou broke down midoriya's door we was eating the curry.

Before anyone could do anything midoriya goes up to bakugou and says

Izuku: Thanks for the curry *gets close to his ear again* it taste just like u *backs away and winks*

Katsuki: *redder than kiri and karma's hair mixed together*

Izuku: *Chuckles while walking back to his seat and continues to eat the curry*

(AHHHAJSJDJIR IM GETTING 🦋🦋 WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF)

Denki: Wow mido! *slowly turning to bakugou* Who knew bakubro could get so flustered~

Izuku: *Lets out a breathy laugh* I've done worse *smirks*

Katsuki: *Even more red when he remembers what had happened*

WARNING ⚠️ THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER CONTAINS BAKUBOTTOM AND A FLIRTY MIDORIYA! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
_________________________________________________

After the sludge incident

Katsuki: Damn nerd! I didn't need your goddamn help!

Izuku: I'm pretty sure u did kacchan~

Katsuki: *stomps towards him* NO U DIDNT U DAMN NER-

Izuku: *puts his index finger near his mouth and says in a husk voice* U did~

Katsuki: *Flustered*

Izuku: You know I wouldn't let anyone who looked like you die this young right? *puts his lips right on his ear*

Katsuki: *Is now in a competition with kirishima hair* N-no I didn't..

Izuku: Well now u know *wispers* Katsuki~ *kiss his jawline and walks away*

Katsuki: *Has won the competition and is now competing with karma's hair" F-fuck you shitty deku.. *walks back home*
______________________________________________________

Present time

Katsuki: *still flustered*

Ashido: *Walks over to bakugou and waves her hand in his face* Jeez Midoriya what did u do to him?!

Izuku: Nothing much

Katsuki: *snaps out of his gaze and swipes minas hand out of his face* Nothing much?!

Izuku: yeah to be honest u could've done way more to u kacchan *smirks*

Ochako: *blushing but I can't really notice* U-um deku-kun?

Izuku: Yeah Uraraka? Oh did u get the money yet?

Ochako: N-no it's not that

Izuku: *gets up and walks towards her noticing she's red and thinking she's sick like the dense king he is* You ok ochako *Used his index and thumb to hold up her head and make her look at him*

(I can't with this man- HOW TF U GONE NOTICE WHEN BAKUBOTTOM IS BLUSHING BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE?!)

Ochako: U-um yeah I was wondering why u aren't wear a s-shirt? *blushes more*

Izuku: *Lets go* oh cause kacchan picked me up and put me out here!

Ochako: Yeah I know.. that was a dumb question..

Izuku: *ruffles up her hair* Aww come one ochako-San! Lighten up some!

(AHHHH MY MULTISHIPPER HEARTTTTT AND WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS IN FROUNT OF THE WHOLE CLASS?!)

Ochako: O-ochako-San? *Blushes again*

Izuku: Aha sorry about that!

Katsuki: Ok! Enough with the flirting u owe me dinner!

Izuku: *turns around towards bakugou* I think I have another way of repaying u~

Katsuki: No❤️ Make me another curry

Izuku: mmm I think this one *points to the one he has be eating* is just fine!

Katsuki: YOUR PUSHING YOUR GOT DAMN LUCK NERD

Izuku; *Chuckles* I know *takes the chopsticks and pushes the curry into bakugou mouth*

Katsuki: *Muffled* DEKUU

Yaoyorozu: *coughs to get everyone's attention* (THIS WAS BEFORE COVID SO NO- SHE DOESNT HAVE CORONA) How about we play truth or dare while eating dinner?

Class 1A: Sure/Yeah/Whatever

AHHHEJKDJ THE AMOUNT OF DEKUBAKU IS THIS CHAPTER IS MY IM STILL ALIVE- Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for 128 reads!

1227 words💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
309K 29K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...