The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

Af Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... Mere

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)
Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 20 (I Quit)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 25 (pretending)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)

4K 185 42
Af Braveryx99

Hey there!

I'm back with chapter 4, I hope you guys like it!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

Hello Baekhyun,

I went through your resumé with Kai and I have a good feeling about you. He also told me everything about you. I, or my brother, don't have a problem with it. How about you meet me tomorrow morning for coffee? I'll send you more details later on.

Let me know if you are still interested!

~ Park Sehun

I looked at my phone in shock. It really seemed like I would have a new job soon! Gosh, I was so happy! And it was all thanks to my best friends.

"Haneul-ah! Papa has a new job! Papa will be able to buy more things for you, baby." I squealed and picked him up, kissing his chubby cheeks. He just giggled and looked at me, confused.

"I have to pick out the best outfit I have, I need to impress Sehun. And his brother? I don't know anymore, my head is so full right now." I talked to my baby, not making a lot of sense.

I picked Haneul up and went to my room, putting him on the bed afterwards. I really wanted the boys to come over, but they were working right now, so I didn't want to bother them.

I put Haneul on my bed safely and walked to my dresser, picking out an outfit. I chose an oversized black sweatshirt, ripped blue jeans and black boots. I topped the outfit off with a long silver necklace. The outfit looked nice and simple and I chose that outfit, because Kai told me that Sehun was our age and an easy going guy, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Pwa-Pwa!" I turned around an looked at my baby, thinking that something happened.

"Baby, you scared me. What's wrong?" I cooed and picked him up. He wrapped his tiny arms around me and hugged me.

"You think I'm gonna leave, huh?" He did that a lot, when he saw that I was getting ready for work and it broke my heart. I knew that my son missed and needed me, just like I did. But I needed to work a lot, to provide for him.

"Give Papa a kiss, cutie." I kissed his chubby cheeks and held him for a while.

I was thinking about taking him with me to go see Sehun, but I wasn't sure. Sehun knew about Haneul, but I didn't want to weird him out. What if he asked about his mama, not knowing that I, a male, birthed him? I didn't know how many details Kai gave him.

"Hm, should we pick out your clothes, too? You wanna come with me, Haneul-ah?" He understood me very well and his face broke into a wide smile. It instantly melted my heart.

With Haneul on my hips, I tried to pick out some clothes for him as well to wear tomorrow. He fell asleep halfway through, so I put him back on my bed and joined him for a nap once I was finished.

I made sure to wake up extra early tomorrow to get ready. After all, I did want to make a good impression.

~

"And, how do I look, Haneul-ah?" I asked my baby, as he sucked on his pacifier. He looked at me with big round eyes, that he definitely didn't get from me, but probably from his other daddy, along with his elf-ish looking ears.

I didn't really know what his daddy looked like anymore. After all, we were both pretty drunk. All I remembered was that he was very tall, had some tattoos and brown hair. He was also very muscular.

But that was it.

Oh, and his name was Chanyeol. I remembered his name, because that was the only thing I had screamed all night, along with daddy.

I blushed at the thought...

How come I couldn't remember what he looked like? I remember being captivated by his misterious and dark aura, that's why I let him touch me when he first walked over to me.

I should have asked for his number, damn it.

"I'm so sorry that you have to grow up with just one father, baby. I will make sure to give you the best life possible, okay? I promise." I kissed his chubby cheeks, while he grabbed mine.

One thing was for sure. He definitely had my cheeks.

"Aren't you the cutest thing in the world?" He made grabby hands, wanting to be picked up by me.

"You think I'm leaving for work, don't you?" He placed his tiny head on my shoulder and I swayed us back and forth, while rubbing his back. I didn't want him to fall asleep on me, because I still had to get him dressed.

After all, we were meeting Sehun in like one hour.

"Pwa-Pwa... Cwuddles?"

"Aw, Haneul-ah." He was talking more and more each day and it made me so happy. It definitely helped that I said real sentences instead of baby talk, because that way he would get used to correct grammar. He only managed to say a couple of words, but that was okay and completely normal.

"Pwa-Pwa!"

"Alright, alright. Don't snap at me, Haneul-ah. I will give you plenty of cuddles after I get you dressed, yeah? Now come on, baby."

I placed him on the soft carpeted floor and took out his outfit.

(Credit on pic...)

"Look at my baby! Aren't you the cutest thing in the world, Haneul-ah?" I peppered his tiny chubby face with a bunch of kisses and finally picked him up.

I made sure to feed him and change his diaper, before we headed out the door and into my old car.

I definitely needed a new one, and I also needed money that I didn't have right now.

I drove us towards the mall, where Sehun and I were going to meet up at a small Cafe. He told me that he would be waiting for me in the far back of the Cafe.

I saw a man waving at me and then I noticed that it was Sehun. I immediately got shy and cuddled further into Haneul, who fell asleep in my arms on the way here.

"Baekhyun, hey!" I smiled at him, shyly and greeted him back.

"Hi, Sehun..."

"This is your son, Haneul, right?" I nodded and sat down with Haneul.

Sehun had already ordered us a coffee.

"He is so precious."

"Thank you. He really is my world."

He smiled and began opening his folder.

"And, how are you Baekhyun? I hope you didn't have trouble finding the way here?" I shook my head.

"Not at all, sir. And I'm doing good, thank you." I lied and took a sip of my coffee.

"Please just call me Sehun."

"Should we get started, then?" I nodded.

Here goes nothing....

...........................

As always, please leave me some feedback in the comments!

Annyeong! 💞

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.9K 574 36
/|| highest rank : #1 in exofic in exootp COMPLETED ⚠WARNING ⚠: BoyxBoy Part 1 Two stran...
8.3K 713 21
Baekhyun Loved Chanyeol to infinity and beyond. They were so in love that the world around them stopped to stare at the couple. A match made in heave...
21.9K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...
3.7K 265 22
✅COMPLETED✅ Byun Baekhyun dreams of becoming a singer and used to spend hours at home practicing to perfect his voice. His father wants him to becom...