๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€... More

โŒœ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘บโŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’š
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’š
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
Chapter 5 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’†
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
Chapter 10 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’”
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ด๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ?
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‚
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ท๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 15 - ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’• & ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 20 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 22 - ๐‘น๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 23 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 24 - ๐‘ญ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š
Chapter 28 - ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†'
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’•?
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’š ๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

Chapter 27 - ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š

51.6K 1.6K 4.2K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
It's in the other
room.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓣—oday was the day. [Y/n] had been looking forward to seeing her boyfriend all week and he was finally here.

She was excited to see him, yes, but she was also a bit concerned for her own well being. Shoyo had been very specific about the things he wanted to do when she got back.

Very, very, very specific. Some of the things were a definite no, but she agreed over the phone anyways just so he could remain happy.

[Y/n] gave the large door a few taps before it swung open and she was pulled into a bone crushing hug. "Babe, you're here!" Shoyo suffocated her in his embrace.

[Y/n] wasn't even aware that he was home until he had called her a few hours ago telling her to come over. Which she found a bit suspicious. The least she could have done was pick him up from the airport.

"Come inside I have something I want to show you." He let her go.

Finally able to breathe, [Y/n] took a deep breath and followed him inside. "Shoyo, love. You've really got to stop doing that."

He'd always overdue it with the greetings.

Hinata let out a light chuckle. She was always so soft when it came to things like this. He wasn't even being rough with her this time. "We've been apart for so long. You're lucky I settled for just a hug."

Not wanting the situation to escalate into anything sexual, she quickly changed the subject. She had been observing her boyfriend carefully ever since she came inside, and there was something that seemed different about him.

Finally figuring it out, she smiled. "I like your chain."

He was happy she noticed such a minor change. "Check this out." He pulled the rest of his chain from his shirt eagerly so she could get a better look. "It's got one of those trendy addition signs on it."

[Y/n] investigated this 'trendy addition sign' he was referring to. Only to find out that it wasn't an addition sign at all. "Shoyo, baby, that's a cross..." [Y/n] explained. Surely he was just trying to be funny?

Hinata was looking at her like she was stupid so she tried further breaking it down to him. "For Christians...Jesus died on the cross. It's very symbolic to their religion."

"Oh...shit." He took a good look at it and then immediately took it off. The man honestly hadn't realized. "Am I going to hell?" He thought it looked cool. "I got it so that when I put you in missionary it could dangle in your face."

[Y/n] blinked at his idiocracy. "Yeah...you should put that away." She didn't want Jesus dangling in her face.

Hinata put it inside his back pocket. "I'll get another one later." He didn't want to mock a religion. "But here," Inside of the opposite pocket he pulled out a small strip of black fabric. "Put this on." He gave it to [Y/n].

[Y/n] looked at the thin cloth. Where was it supposed to go? She had no idea how to put it on.

Shoyo could sense her confusion so he decided to clear things up. "On your eyes [Y/n]. It's a blindfold."

She had originally thought it was a top of some kind. One that she had to assemble herself. But she couldn't let him know that.

"I know what it is Shoyo." She pretended like she had always known. It was embarrassing being outwitted by him.

[Y/n] did as told and put the blindfold on. It probably wasn't even necessary but to make the boy happy she didn't question it.

Once the blindfold was on, Hinata grabbed her by her waist. She jumped slightly from the scare since she couldn't see it coming. "Didn't you miss me? Why aren't you acting more excited?" His words fanned against her ears lowly.

"I am excited..." [Y/n] tried to control her heavy breathing. Of course she missed him, she almost went insane this past week not being able to be with him. Not to mention all the times he'd stay on the phone with her, get her all riled up, then hang up. Now here he was in person. Doing the same things.

"Then why aren't you acting like it babe? Who's been keeping your company whiles I was gone...? Was it Kenma?" He drew his own conclusions.

"No....only you." She reassured him.

Hinata let go of her. It seemed believable enough, and he didn't really have a reason not to trust her, so he let the topic go. "Good, now walk forward. It's in the other room."

It surely wasn't a Tesla. She knew he was very persistent about buying her one.

Inside though? What the hell did he get her? An indoor jungle gym?

Then it dawned on her. "Wait. So you reserved a whole room for it?" Re-renovating an entire room must have taken a long time. Which is probably why he insisted she stay with Kenma while he was gone.

"Not technically," he thought about it. Yet again, he wasn't too sure himself whether he had or hadn't. She'd come to that conclusion on her own. "It was kind of empty already."

[Y/n] felt Hinata's hands stop guiding her. Which probably meant that it was time. She couldn't wait any longer, the suspense was killing her.

Before she opened her eyes, Hinata figured that it would be best to give the girl some background context. "Do you remember that time I came over to your house?" He reminded.

If she remembered? Of course she did. As soon as they made it to her bedroom door she began re-arranging her room and taking posters and pictures of him down off of her wall, and she managed to successfully pull it off too. It's kind of hard to forget.

"Y-yeah?" Does he know something?

"You were building something with paper, correct?" He continued to ease his way into his point.

"Off of Pinterest, i remember..." [Y/n] had no idea where this was going.

"I asked if that was your hobby, and you told me no. You said something about an OnlyFans and stripping? Didn't you?" Hinata was getting closer.

Shit. She shouldn't have said that to him. This wasn't looking too good. Hopefully there was more to this madness. "You're right I did say that." She got nervous.

"Well..." he removed her blindfold.

[Y/n]'s jaw dropped.

A stripper pole. It was a fucking ceiling high stripping pole. [Y/n] turned around ready to explain to him that she was just joking when she said that. But Hinata had a huge grin on his face, he already knew. He just wanted an excuse to buy it for her so she could dance on him in private.

Not just the pole, but the entire room. This would truly be any strippers dream. There was a stage surrounding the pole, club lights illuminating the room, and a single chair in the front. Hinata probably put that chair there himself.

"Babe, you're not serious." Out of all the things to invest in, a stripping room? What was the logic behind this.

"I don't know even know how to pole dance Shoyo. When will this ever be useful?" [Y/n] tried to put some logic into him.

"I figured. Which is why we can find someone who can teach you." He counteracted. "Any other complaints?"

[Y/n] was grateful for it, of course. But it was just so random. It's a pole, and she's not even a dancer. "Why..?" She questioned referring to the whole situation.

"Is it so wrong to want you to be happy?" He lied a little.

She wasn't buying it, so he had to come up with something else. "It'll keep you active, help you improve your stamina a little. Maybe then you'll be able to last a little bit longer than just one round." He mumbled the last part.

[Y/n] ignored his rude comments and made her way over to the brass pole. She tried shaking it a few times to see if it would move. To no avail though. It was secured in place.

Knowing Hinata, this probably had something to do with one of his weird ass sex fantasies.

Wanting to test it's true durability, [Y/n] tried climbing up the pole.

"Wait, wait, pause." Hinata stopped her and then ran off to some corner of the room.

[Y/n] was completely puzzled. "What are you-"

Music started playing and the lights dimmed. All except the ones illuminating the stage and chair of course.

"I'm setting the mood for you." Hinata explained.

"I don't know how to dance." She warned once more.

Her boyfriend didn't seem to care though. He situated himself inside of his reserved seat that was directly in the front of her. He then proceeded to reach within his front pocket where he pulled out a huge stack of cash.

It was all ones with a few twenties and the occasional fifty dollar bill.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore okay. I'm a client at your club. So dance for me." Hinata threw a single dollar at her. "Dance or you get no money." He spread the money so that she could see.

[Y/n] folded her arms and glared at him. "Very funny." She used her foot to kick the dollar bill off of her stage.

Hinata threw another dollar. "I'm getting bored." He notified. "I want ass in my face soon or else I'm leaving."

"I'm not putting my ass in your face Shoyo."

"Boring..." Hinata booed. This was not what he signed up for. "If you won't dance then atleast do something to turn me on." He compromised. "Don't you need this money to feed your kids?"

[Y/n] couldn't help but find this amusing. "My kids?"

"Yes, you have kids." He stepped out of character for a second. "A daughter named Azariah. She's four."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, now pop your pussy for me so you can make this money and go home to your daughter. Her birthday's tomorrow." Hinata got back into character.

"You're really mean to strippers." He could have at-least a little bit more compassion than this.

"I don't care. I'm a mean rich man who just wants ass in my face." He threw more money at her.

[Y/n] did not see Hinata as being someone who was into roleplay. Yet again, he seemed to be into everything so she shouldn't be surprised.

She thought calling him daddy was the worst of it but apparently not.

"Okay Mr. rich man who wants ass in his face. What can I do for you?"

"Get naked." He smiled nicely. "Please?"

She couldn't tell if he was in character or not. His fake persona didn't seem like the kind of guy to ask strippers to get naked so nicely.

"I can't get naked for free love." [Y/n] really had no idea why she was going along with this but it was pretty fun so she didn't mind. "My daughter's birthday is tomorrow."

"Fuck your daughter." Hinata threw a fifty. "Get naked."

[Y/n] looked at her boyfriend wide eyed. "Shoyo!"

"What?" He stopped. "We're just pretending." He didn't actually mean it.

"You shouldn't disrespect people's kids like that.." She was very upset with the man.

"But I'm pretending." He was sorry.

"What if I was a stripper and someone disrespected our daughter like that? How would you feel?" She continued scolding her boyfriend.

"I would feel really-" Wait a minute. "Why the hell would I let you be a stripper in the first place?"

"What's wrong with being a stripper?" [Y/n] raised her eyebrow.

"Everything." Obviously. "Do you see how that guy was treating you?"

"You mean you." [Y/n] corrected. "How you were treating me."

"Yeah, but I was just reenacting what I saw. You know; How guys usually act. Strippers get sexually harassed almost everyday from guys. Not me though—I'm nice to strippers. I tip them and I don't ask them to put their ass in my face. They just do it without me telling them." Shoyo thought he was making the situation better but in reality he was making it worse. Much worst.

[Y/n] let out a small laugh. Except she wasn't actually laughing at all. It was more out of spite than anything else.

"Yeah, I'm leaving now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 17.7K 17
ไบŒ้‡่‡ชๆฎบใซ็งใจไธ€็ท’ใซ่กŒใใพใ›ใ‚“ใ‹? ใ‚ญใƒฃใƒณใƒžใƒผ!! โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘ โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ in which a suicide freak lays he...
199 14 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’.โ„ ๐•ฉ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•”. (๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข....๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
499K 16.2K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
178K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...