BbangNyu • Imagines

By nyu_niverse

A BbangNyu one-shot stories (smut). This will contain mature content so please read at your discretion. Bye D... More

W H I T E
B A D B O Y
A L P H A O M E G A Pt.1
A L P H A O M E G A Pt.2
M I R R O R
D I N N E R
A T T E N T I O N

M A I D D R E S S

4.1K 65 26
By nyu_niverse

"M A I D   D R E S S"
BbangNyu
(Smut)

•••
Top: Younghoon
Bottom: Chanhee

•••

Third Person POV

Kim Younghoon is a 27 year old Youngman and the Vice Chairman of the biggest and Luxurious Hotel chains in Asia and it is expanding rapidly all over the world which made him the Youngest billionaire. His father is currently the Chairman and he is completely relying on to his son to run the business which caused to put a lot of pressure to Younghoon.

Younghoon is well known for his striking visual with a very stern and cold persona. His aura exudes power and authority which made it easy for him to handle their business.

He is currently on a board meeting and he have been roasting the marketing director for his incompetency.

"You are not getting paid to show this trashy presentation" Younghoon angrily said while scanning through the papers that have been sent to him by the director.

"This is insane! You've been working here for a very long time and you have the guts to present me this shits" Younghoon exclaimed and everyone in the meeting room just stared down in fear and embarassment.

*Knock Knock*

The door opened and no one dared to look at it except for Younghoon who glared at the person who interrupted their meeting. He saw his secretary entered the meeting room with wobbling knees.

"V-Vice Chairman" His secretary called him nervously.

"What?" Younghoon furiously asked and his sonorous resonated all over the meeting room which made everyone shiver in fear.

"S-Sir Chanhee kept on calling you and It must be r-really I-important" His secretary nervously explained while handing the phone to Younghoon.

Choi Chanhee is Younghoon's fiancee and he is a 25 years old high caliber model and he is well known for his captivating beauty. Their family owns a 5 star airline company which considered to be the biggest airline company in East Asia. The future merging of this two companies will make them one of the most powerful and richest family in Asia.

Younghoon just stared on to his phone and sighed when it started ringing flashing his fiancee's name. He looked around the meeting room and no one dared to lift their heads up which made him feel more infuriated. He ignored the phone call and slipped his phone inside his pocket.

"Fix this shit and do your job properly----" Younghoon throw the papers and it scattered all over the table.

"Y-yes Vice Chairman" their marketing director nervously replied before picking up the papers on the table.

"Financial Reports" Younghoon sternly said while scanning through the papers sent to him by the finance department. The meeting went on and a few minutes later his phone vibrated and receive a message from his fiancee.

Younghoon fished out his phone and tap the photo message from his fiancee.

"Fuck" Younghoon cussed which caught everyones attention.

"V-Vice C-Chairman" The finance director nervously called his attention but Younghoon's attention is completely drawn on to his phone.

All eyes landed on their young Vice Chairman who handsomely loosen his tie. Younghoon started to sweat as he felt himself having a boner while looking at the photo that his fiancee sent him.

"V-Vice C-Chairman a-are you okay?" The finance director nervously asked.

Younghoon lifted his head and tried to act cool and tried to ignore what he saw.

"The operational expenses increased by 10% yet our sales decreased by 5% ———-" Younghoon explained which shocks everyone in the room as they taught he was not paying attention on the reports being made.

"I will look into that V-Vice Chairman" the director stutteringly replied.

"Continue" Younghoon said and put his phone inside his pocket. Younghoon tried to focus on the financial report being presented to distract himself from the alluring sight that his fiancee sent him.

His phone vibrated again and he immediately tap the notification.

Younghoon almost cursed loudly when his Fiancee sent him another photo wearing laced panties paired with a Maids Dress.

He can feel how his dick started twitching and he can already feel that he is leaking with pre cum as the photos sent by his fiancee is really enchanting.

"The branches from the easte——"

"Stop right there" Younghoon cut the presenter off.

"Gather the accurate datas and investigate what caused the decreased in sales" Younghoon added sternly.

"Y-yes Vice Chairman" the director nervously replied making him look like he's about to faint.

Younghoon fixed his growing bulge under the thin fabric of his slacks before abruptly standing up making everyone flinched. All of them immediately stand up then bow in fear.

"Meeting Adjourned" Younghoon instructed before dashing out of the meeting room.

"V-Vice Chairman you have an appoin——" His secretary called but Younghoon halted from walking and faced his secretary who's shaking in fear.

"Cancel it" Younghoon instructed.

"V-Vice Chairman they are the foreign investors from the US and it is important for you to attend the meeting" His secretary explained nervously.

"They need me! They need my help so I'm pretty sure they won't mind if I'll choose my fiancee over them" Younghoon answered.

"Chanhee is way more important than any of these investors! Cancel all my appointments or you'll lose your job" Younghoon instructed sternly before turning around and left his secretary who's about to faint in fear.

Younghoon reached the parking lot in a flash then he hurriedly hopped inside his Black Maserati.

He quickly drove off out off the building heading towards their mansion where his fiancee is waiting for him.

Younghoon can feel his body heat rapidly rising and the growing tent between his legs is a proof of his excitement on railing his gorgeous fiancee.

"Fucckk" Younghoon cursed as he can't brush off the image of his Fiancee wearing a laced underwear in a Maid dress.

Only a Lioness like Choi Chanhee can tame a fierce Lion like Kim Younghoon.

A few minutes later Younghoon finally arrived on to his destination. He did not waste time and he quickly paced inside their mansion heading towards their shared room.

He loosened his tie before dashing inside the room.

"Y-Younghoon" Chanhee seductively greeted while alluringly seated on the edge of their bed.

"P-Princess" Younghoon nervously responded when his eyes landed on his fiancee's milky white thighs.

Chanhee slowly stand up flaunting the alluring sight of him wearing black laced stockings and a skimpy skirt revealing his milky white thighs.

"I thought you're too busy on your meeting?" Chanhee sexily muttered while wearing a smirk.

"I-I cancelled all my appointments j-just to see you babe" Younghoon answered nervously.

Younghoon can feel his dick twitching and leaking with his precum.

"Hhmmm really? You cancelled all your appointments just to see me?" Chanhee teased while sexily untying the lace of his apron which covers his sexy and slim body.

"Y-Yes" Younghoon stutteringly replied. He feel so dazed as his fiancee looks so captivating and he can no longer resist the luscious sight in front of him.

His fiancee slowly dropped the apron down to the floor revealing his sexy figure wearing a Lace Maid brallete.

Chanhee completed the look with a Cat headband and this made Younghoon go crazy. Younghoon excitedly paced towards his fiancee then tried to lock his fiancee around his arms.

"Nah Uh! Not too fast Daddy" Chanhee teased when he was able to dodge his handsome and needy fiancee.

"B-Babe Please" Younghoon begged which made Chanhee's lips curved into an evil smile.

The younger pushed Younghoon on his chest which made him fall down the bed.

"Agghh B-Babe" Younghoon groaned in excitement when his fiancee climb up to him and straddled him.

"I can feel Daddy's dick poking me from behind" Chanhee sexily whispered which made Younghoon grind his hard dick on Chanhee's crack.

"Arrgghhh Fuckkk" Younghoon moaned.

"Hmmmm Daddy is so huge" Chanhee moaned sexily before lifting Younghoon's hand towards the headboard.

Chanhee sat on Younghoon's hard abs before swiftly locking both of his fiancee's hands with a handcuffs.

"B-Babe W-what are you doing?" Yoonghoon asked. The older started to feel extreme anticipation as his lovely fiancee is turning into a wild lioness.

Chanhee slide down and placed himself on top of Younghoon's groin area. The younger started to rub his butt on Younghoon's clothed manhood.

"Arrghhhh Fucckkkkk Babe" Younghoon moaned.

"Y-You like it Daddy?" Chanhee asked while biting his lower lip.

"Y-Yess Princess, Daddy likes it" Younghoon replied and tried to thrust his hips faster.

"Uhmmmppp" Chanhee moaned.

Younghoon is dangerously handsome right now which made the younger crashed their lips together. The kiss started soft until chanhee started biting Younghoon's lower lip.

"Arrghhhhh B-Babe" Younghoon moaned in between their kisses.

Chanhee's kiss went down to Younghoon's neck and this made him arched his back which caused his dick to poke the youngers crack.

"Uhhmmpppp" Younghoon groaned because of the friction.

Chanhee smiled devilishly and started to unbotton his fiancee's shirt. Chanhee's mouth draped as the alluring sight of Younghoon's body filled him with extreme excitement.

Younghoon's perfectly sculpted abs and toned chest made the younger feel intoxicated. Chanhee didn't waste more time and he started kissing his fiancee's chest.

"Arrgghhh Fuckk" Younghoon moaned loudly and tightened his grip on the chains of the handcuffs.

Chanhee's kisses moved down to his Abs making the older started to pant heavily. Extreme sensation and pleasure is rushing all over Younghoon's body making him a moaning mess.

Chanhee traced down the lines of his fiancee's hard abs until his lips reached the edge of Younghoon's slacks.

The younger started licking Younghoon's clothed manhood making the fabric wet which made the older's bulge more visible.

Chanhee unbottoned his fiancee's slacks and swiftly unzip it to reveal all of his fiancee's glory. Extreme excitement rushed all Chanhee's body after exposing such luscious sight of his fiancee's huge dick still covered in a thin white Calvin Klein underwear.

Chanhee bent down and rub his lips on the twitching manhood of his fiancee. He stick his tounge out and started traced his fiancee's girth leaving strings of saliva making the thin fabric wet which made Younghoon's dick become more visible through the thin cloth.

"B-Babe Please" Younghoon plead as he can no longer take his excitement of feeling his Fiancee's warm mouth sucking his huge dick.

Chanhee just smiled at him before swiftly pulling down the thin fabric completely removing it to reveal Younghoon's wholeness.

The younger just stared at the luscious body of his fiancee and his eyes trailed each part memorizing the perfectness of Younghoon's Toned body and massive length.

"D-Daddy is so huge" Chanhee sexily muttered then soflt palmed Younghoon's twitching dick.

"Argghhh Fuckkkk" Younghoon groaned in pleasure and throw his head back.

Chanhee just smiled proudly and eyed his fiancee's glistening dick as it spews string of precum making its tip turn into a pinkish color. Chanhee slowly bent down positioning his face near his fiancee's massive manhood.

"I want to taste Daddy's cum" Chanhee seductively muttered before sticking his tongue out then started licking his fiancee's leaking tip.

"AHHHhhhhhhhh Fuuccckkkk" Younghoon moaned loudly.

Chanhee continued licking Younghoon's tip making the older grip tighter on the chains of the handcuffs. Younghoon wanted to rail and man handle his beautiful fiancee but to his dismay the handcuffs prevents him from fucking the shit out of his beautiful fiancee.

"B-Babe Pleasee S-Suck it" Younghoon plead and chanhee just ignored him then continued licking the olders girth.

Chanhee is softly stroking Younghoon's length when the younger started licking the olders large dangling balls making Younghoon moan loudly.

"AHHHHhhhhh Shitttt" Younghoon groaned.

Younghoon forcefully pulled the chains and tried to escape from the handcuffs but to no avail the cuffs are sturdy enough to restrain him from becoming a wild beast and rail his beautiful fiancee.

"Nice Try but those cuffs are strong enough to hold you my dear fiancee" Chanhee teasingly explained which made the older clenched the chains of the cuffs.

"You'll pay for this my Princess" Younghoon said with a smirk.

"Hmmmmm we'll see daddy" Chanhee confidently replied.

"I'm pretty sure you won't be able to move a limb after I drain all the energy from this delighful body of yours Daddy" Chanhee teasingly said.

The younger savoured the dangling balls of his handsome fiancee before swiftly moved his lips upward tracing the olders massive length and girth until Chanhee reached the leaking tip of Younghoon's massive cock.

Chanhee swirled his tounge around the head making his fiancee groan in pleasure. The sonorous and melodious groans of his handsome fiancee is giving him an eargasm which caused him to suddenly take Younghoon's wholeness inside his mouth.

"ARRGGHHHHH FUCCKKKK" Younghoon moaned loudly the warm sensation wrapped around his wholeness.

Chanhee tried his best not to gag on Younghoon's monstrous cock and tried his best to give his fiancee a deep throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhh You're taking it so good my Princess" Younghoon muttered in between his moans which caused the younger to start bobbing his head on Younghoon's massive length.

"UGGGHHHJJ FUCCKKK" Younghoon moaned loudly when Chanhee started bobbing his head in a faster pace.

Chanhee can feel how Younghoon's dick twitch everytime he attempts to deep throat his fiancee's massiveness.

The younger can feel his jaw started to feel numb because of Younghoon's massive length going in and out of his mouth but still he continued do his best to satisfy his fiancee.

Younghoon's sonorous moans and the Slurping sound of Chanhee's mouth lusciously sucking his fiancee's massive dick resonates all over the place.

"Arrgghhhhhhh I'm about to Cummm" Younghoon moaned loudly before gripping the chains of the cuffs tighter while thrusting his hips to meet every movement of Chanhee's head.

The younger tried his best not to choke on Younghoon's massiveness and insane thrust. Chanhee can feel how Younghoon's girth become more larger and he can already taste a sweet salty taste of Younghoon's cum.

"AARRGHHH PRINCESSSSSS I'M GONNA CUMMMMMM" Younghoon groaned loudly.

A final thrust from Younghoon and Chanhee's final attempt of deep throating Younghoon's massive cock made him reached his orgasm.

"I'M CUMMMMIINGGGGG" Younghoon moaned loudly.

Chanhee can feel how Younghoon's girth become more larger as Immense load of Younghoon's tasty cum exploded inside his warm mouth. The younger can feel Younghoon's dick pulsating down in his throat as it shoots loads of cum feeding Chanhee's desire to taste his fiancee's juice of orgasm.

"AHhhhhhh Fuckk" Younghoon moaned and tried to catch his breathe after having an intense orgasm.

Chanhee moved his head upward and halted when his delicate lips reached the tip of Younghoon's massive cock. The younger eyed Younghoon's handsome face dripping with sweat.

"You like Daddy's cum?" Younghoon asked.

Chanhee just eyed his fiancee with sparkling eyes before sipping the remaining cum leaking from Younghoon's slit.

"Uhhhhmmmmpppp B-Babe Ahhhhh" Younghoon moaned in over stimulation.

Chanhee sucked the tip of Younghoon's cock before completely pulling it out making a popping sound.

"Arrgghh Fuckk" Younghoon groaned with the lost of contact and Chanhee proudly smile at the sight of his fiancee's body.

Beads of sweet is dripping down on younghoon's toned body and his massive cock still rock hard on which made chanhee's mouth draped.

The alluring sight of Younghoon's twitching dick and his sweaty body sent a rush of excitement for Chanhee. The Younger crawled up to his fiancee and crashed their lips together for a kiss.

Chanhee torridly savored the sweet minty taste of his fiancee by swirling his tongue inside tasting every bits of his Younghoon's addicting flavor. Chanhee knew that Younghoon is ready and up for another as he can feel the hard flesh poking him from behind.

The younger pulled away from the kiss which made Younghoon stared at him in disappointment..

"Babe" Younghoon whined.

Chanhee just giggled at the needy reaction of his fiancee. The Younger climbed off the bed and Younghoon's eyes followed Chanhee's next move.

Chanhee grab something on their nightstand then walked towards the bottom part of the bed. Younghoon eyefully watched his fiancee's movement and the younger just smiled at him when their eyes met.

Chanhee sexily undressed himself and it is a very enchanting show for his fiancee. Younghoon can feel how his body heat rise again rapidly and his urge to escape from the handcuffs doubled so he can rail his beautiful fiancee.

"You're such a Tease" Younghoon complained and Chanhee just smiled at him.

The younger completely removed all the fabrics covering his body and flaunt his flawless milky white skin.

"C-Chanhee" Younghoon stuttered as he is so captivated by Chanhee's enchanting physique. The Youngers goddess like beauty made Younghoon's heart beat so fast and Chanhee's sultriness made younghoon hard like steel.

"You look gorgeous my Princess"  Younghoon remarked and the Younger just smiled at him.

Chanhee climbed up on the bed then crawled up towards his fiancee. The younger positioned himself on top of younghoon in a 34+35 position.

"Prep my hole daddy" Chanhee seductively instructed and Younghoon obliged without hesitation by sticking his tongue out.

"UHmmpppp D-Dadddyyy" Chanhee moaned when younghoon's tongue started swirling around his pinkish hole.

Younghoon tried his best to prep chanhee's hole despite of being restrained by handcuffs. He wanted to have more access of Chanhee's hole but the handcuffs makes it hard for him to savor his fiancee's luscious entrance.

"Uuggghhh it felt so good Daddy" Chanhee sexily muttered.

Younghoon tried to push his tongue inside chanhee's hole but to no avail the handcuffs restrains him do better but for chanhee it is more than enough.

Chanhee became a moaning mess when younghoon started biting and sucking chanhee's butt.

While Younghoon is enjoyingly prepping his fiancee's hole the younger took advantage of this to suck Younghoon's leaking manhood.

Their 34+35 encounter lasted several minutes, loud Slurping sounds and their moans are loudly resonating all over their place.

Younghoon stopped licking Chanhee's hole when he felt that he's near on his second release.

"P-Princessss I-I'm Gonna cum" Yoonghoon informed Chanhee with heavy breath and shaking legs.

Younghoon just tightly grip on the chains of the cuffs while letting his fiancee deapthroat his massive cock.

"Arrghhhhhh Princesss I'm cummingggg" Younghoon moaned and his legs stiffened as he shoots his second orgasm.

"AARRRGHHH FFFUUCCKKKK" Younghoon groaned loudly as his manhood spewed several shots of his tasty juice.

Chanhee can feel Younghoon's pulsating cock filling his mouth with his tasty juice. Once the older is done shooting his load inside the youngers mouth chanhee swallowed it before pulling younghoon's cock out making a popping sound.

"Ahhh Fuckk" Younghoon moaned due to sensitivity.

While Younghoon is trying to catch his breath he felt Chanhee repositioned himself on top of him. Younghoon was taken aback when Chanhee poured generous amount of lube on his twitching dick.

"Ahhhhh Fuuccckkk" Younghoon moaned when Chanhee started stroking his hardening cock.

"Fucckkkkk Fuccckkk B-Babe" Younghoon groaned due to over stimulation and Chanhee just proudly smile on his fiancee's reaction.

Before Younghoon could complain Chanhee positioned himself on top of him then gently pushed Younghoon's cock inside of his hole.

"ARRGGHHH FUCKKK PRINCESS"

"AHHHH DADDYYYY"

They moaned together once Younghoon's massive cock is completely inside Chanhee's hole. The younger tried his best to resist the stingy pain caused by Younghoon's montrous cock as he wanted to drain his fiancee's energy.

"Your hole feels tight princess" Younghoon complimented which made Chanhee smile at him.

"Uhnmppp Daddy's cock is so huge" Chanhee moaned when he started to move in a up and down motion.

The Younger arched his back when Younghoon's cock started hitting his pleasure spot and this made Chanhee quickened the pace.

"Arrgghh Fucckkkkk" Younghoon moaned when Chanhee started bounced up and down in a faster pace.

Several minutes later Chanhee can feel pressure building up in his groin area and this made his hole started clenching Younghoon's massive cock.

"AARGGHHH PRINCESSS YOU'RE SO TIGHT" Younghoon groaned loudly.

"Uhhhhhmppp D-Daddy I'm cumming" Chanhee messily moaned when he reached for his climax.

String of white liquid started spewing out of Chanhee's slit landing on Younghoon's toned abs and chest.

"UGHHH Fucckk" Younghoon moaned when he felt Chanhee's warm liquid landed on his sweaty body.

Chanhee continued the up and down motion despite of the over stimulation he is feeling as Younghoon's tip keep on abusing his pleasure spot.

"ARggghhhh Princcesss I'm Cumminngggg" Younghoon loudly moaned.

Chanhee can feel Younghoon's cock pulsating inside his hole spewing generous amount of cum despite of having 3 orgasms in a row.

Younghoon felt so drained and his heavy breathes is a clear sign of his exhaustion. Chanhee succeeded on his plan on draining out his fiancee's strength.

"Daddy looks hot when he's exhausted" Chanhee complimented while staring at Younghoon's body dripping in sweat.

Younghoon just shut his eyes and let his fiancee clean the mess he made. Chanhee just giggled on his fiancee's reaction.

The Younger pulled out younghoon's cock and he can feel that his fiancee's cum dripped out of his puckered hole.

Chanhee just quickly unlocked the handcuffs and guilt rushed all over his body when he saw the bruise around Younghoon's wrist caused by the cuffs.

The younger hurriedly cleaned up the mess he made and once he's done cleaning everything he crawled up to the bed and lay down beside his snoring fiancee.

"Cute" Chanhee whispered while staring on Younghoon's sleeping face.

Chanhee felt Younghoon's arms snaked around his waist pulling him closer to the olders body.

"I Love You so much Choi Chanhee" Younghoon whispered before softly pecking the youngers lips.

"I Love You too Kim Younghoon" Chanhee replied before snuggling on Younghoon's bare chest.

•••

So? How was it?
Did You like it?

Anyway, I don't do proof reading so if there's a lot of typos and grammar errors
just ignore it 😁

Bye Deobitxh 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 98 24
here's some one shots for delulu people😍🤑 requests open:) I DONT WRITE SMUT‼️‼️
3.3K 49 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
42.4K 491 25
NO LONGER UPLOADING SMUT CHAPTERS. Just a story for fun
114K 2K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.