Chaos | #3

Od Aella_Grey

❝ I have survived so many fires I can no longer tell if I am alive or if I'm still burning. ❞ - In which the... Více

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
fourth book!

eleven

10.1K 426 400
Od Aella_Grey

Suspicion made itself present in my mind as I stood at the corner with my eyes narrowed. Riven, Hallie, Hadley, Wyatt and Asrael were talking in hushed tones. This morning Rael was already gone when I woke up and didn't make much effort to talk to me for the rest of the day. So naturally, I was spying on him like an immature child.

I liked to think it was a ninja mission though.

If he wasn't with Wyatt I would have just gone about my day but if he was hanging with my youngest brother they were definitely up to something.

"Vic? What are you doing?" Hallie called, making everyone turn to me with confused faces.

How the fuck did they see me? I was level ten stealthy.

They probably smelled your suspicion from a mile away. Pair that with the fact you're squatting on the floor, peeping round the corner and breathing loudly, well, I dont know.

I stood up, dusting off imaginary dirt from my hands and smiled, walking over to them.

"Nothing. Just uh- cleaning. Yeah, cleaning." I nodded confidently and could see Wyatt place a hand over his mouth to conceal his laughter.

"We have maids for that. What were you actually doing?" Hadley blew my cover away with a two sentences and I looked around for an escape route.

When I saw Damon heading upstairs my face lit up.

"Looking for Damon but see, he's here now so I'm going to head off." I kissed Rael's cheek before turning and practically running in the direction of my brother.

I hooked my arm with his and he glanced down at me like I'd gone crazy.

"What are you doing?" He asked, turning to look back at the others but I made us turn the corner before he could.

I threw my arm over his shoulder and looked pointedly at him,"I'm spying on people."

He scoffed,"What are you, five?"

I rolled my eyes and retracted my arm before squatting on the floor again. Damon walked away, mumbling incoherent words and I eventually got bored and went to get some icecream from the kitchen.

After eating my suspicion away I went with Zane to the music shop to help him decide on which new guitar to buy because Damon 'accidentally' flung the old one across the room some time ago.

I didn't really hang out much with Zane anymore so I was happy when we went out to get some McDonald's aswell. I also got a message from Rowan who was currently in Paris with Greyson.

I hadn't heard from my dad in a while but I knew he was in London to attend some business meetings. Alex said he'd be back in a month or so. I didn't mind and I was more open to getting to know him this time.

"Should we head back?" Zane asked, taking out his car keys.

I nodded.

CHAOS

The entire ride home I wasn't feeling too good and to prove the turning in my stomach, I threw up as soon as I got back to my room. There must've been something in the food or maybe I had too much of that icecream.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge I had insisted on having just like Wyatt and drank it before taking notice to the small note on the bed.

I picked it up, reading the words scribbled down in relatively nice handwriting.

Meet me outside at eight, hope you like the dress.

- Rael

My brows knitted together but nevertheless a small smile played on my lips and I checked the time on my phone.

7:30. Shit.

I made a beeline for the bathroom and showered quickly, washing my hair and shaving before getting out. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair, straightening it before pulling the zipper down on the black casing the dress was in.

For a moment I just gawked at the beauty of it but came to my senses and realised I only had five minutes to get changed.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

I smoothed down the dress and examined the look in my mirror.

I look fire.

With that thought I paired the look with some black heels and headed downstairs, mindful of the steps. When I made it down the twins, Wyatt and Riven were already stood there with proud expressions.

"You look amazing." The twins stated simultaneously and came up to hug me. Riven just gave a me a bright smile and Wyatt wiped a fake tear, blowing into a tissue.

"My baby sister, all grown up." He came to wrap his arms around me and I returned it before pulling away and narrowing my eyes at them.

"Rael has something planned doesn't he? That was why he was associating himself with my child like brother." They nodded, confirming my thoughts and Wyatt glared.

"Don't worry I love you and you peanut sized brain full of creativity and humor." I side hugged my brother and he started fake weeping again.

"That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me." He nodded before excusing himself to 'regain his composure'.

Hadley followed soon after, confirming my suspicions and I headed outside.

Asrael was stood by the car in all his glory. His eyes met mine and we stared into each other's for a few seconds before he I started walking towards him.

He opened the passenger side door and I stepped in as he walked around to his side.

"So," I mused, "where are you taking me?"

He glanced at me, flashing his signature, award winning smile and just drummed his fingers on the wheel while pulling out of the driveway and onto the the road.

"Somewhere I know you'll like."

CHAOS

My eyes were wide as Asrael pushed the door to the final floor open, looking at how the city looked so small from where we were standing. Once we made it out I placed my hands on the banister, gazing at the New York lights that never seemed to dim.

"It's amazing up here." I glanced at him with admiration, watching as his sea green eyes flicked to mine.
He came to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." He whispered, sending shivers up my spine. I ran my fingers up his arms and the shiver was reciprocated.

When someone says they'll do something nice you expect food, or at least I do. Not to be taken to the empire state building on a date. I wasn't complaining though, everything was perfect- he was perfect.

The mushy thoughts in my mind subsided as Asrael turned me around before kissing me. I deepened the kiss but eventually pulled away, taking a few breaths.

The door to the balcony opened again and a man walked out, holding a pizza box. He handed it to Rael and he thanked him before the man left again.

I grinned, even happier with the pizzas presence. We ate in a comfortable silence, the soft breeze sending a serene feeling through me.

"I booked the penthouse room in the hotel across from here, should we go?" He asked. I didn't waste a second in nodding and we headed back down in the elevator.

After the short drive Asrael checked into the hotel and we headed up to the room. He locked the door behind us and led me to the bed in the middle of the room.

I felt myself being picked up and then my back hit the soft material of the bed. I propped myself up as Asrael took his blazer off before straddling me.

He pinned his gaze on me, "I want to fuck you, Vic."

I met his gaze and grabbed his tie, pulling him closer, "Well then, what are you waiting for?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9M 39.6K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
Anjaan Od

Fantasy

38.1K 1.6K 18
A story of 3 brothers, 2 of whom were unaware of the youngest ones existence. It's their journey from being strangers to brothers.
221K 4.5K 37
Part One - Poised After thirteen years, Grace is finally reunited with her five older brothers. What she doesn't know is that they are some of the mo...
2M 43.5K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!