๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ~ ๐‘บ.๐‘ด, ๏ฟฝ...

By TookyTuriah_

๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’. (๐ž๐ฏ-๐ฎ๐ก-๐ฅ๐จ๐จ-๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก๐ง) ๐Ÿญ. ๐—”๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โฆ
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐€ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ?
๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จ ๐’๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ?
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐—บ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ”. ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
July Updating Schedule
๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ“. ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐—ผ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž๐

1.4K 81 2
By TookyTuriah_

*There might be some bad grammar and error in here so just let me know where so I can fix them. I just wanted to get this update to you all.*

☾. ❦ .☽

S1 x E2-3

Saturday
January 15, 2011
6:30 pm

Honey POV

So the game starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, and I need to pregame. I walk into our gym to workout. I connect my phone to my speaker and begin to work out. I hope nothing goes wrong today. Scott doesn't have control over himself and I don't know if I can lose control. I hope I can't lose control of myself. I lay down on the bench and begin to lift my regular weight. Realizing how light it was I add a 25 weight to each side. I usually press about 160 but now I'm about to bench 210.

"Do you need a spotter?"
I hear the familiar voice of Austin ask.

I sit back up and smile.
"Yes. Thank you."

He nods and stands behind the bench, above me. I lay down and get myself into the right position and I start. I groan after about 2 minutes because I realize it was still too light.

"Hey can you take the 25 off and had two 35's?"
I asks and he looks at me in bewilderment before doing as I asked.

Laying back down I begin again. Nothing. What the fuck? I can't ask him to add more weight because that would be unrealistic for me to do as a girl with no muscle mass. I just continue to press until I was done. Austin and I continue working out together and enjoying each other's company. When we were done it was about 7:30. We walk down the hall towards the locker rooms and I decided to ask a question.

"Why are you friends with Jackson? At first I that you were going to be like him but now that I'm starting to get to know you, you're nothing like him. Yea, you are a little arrogant and conceited but you are not an asshole or and bully. You also don't think you are better than everyone, so why be friends with him?"
I ask Austin and he sighs.

"He may not seem like it but he is good company. He may show that he's this hard ass but that's just a façade he puts on. He's scared to get hurt, so that's why I'm friends with him."
He explains and I look at him in shock. I then smile at him and nods in understanding. Lydia is the same way.

"I'll see you out on the field."
I tell him before disappearing into the locker room. I take a quick shower before putting on my uniform and making my way out to the field.

"Hey, daughter!"
The loud voice of my dad rings out as I practice with our team.

I get up from my position and walk over to my father. As I walk over I hear the other team, Marshall Field High, whispering.

"Oh, they have a girl on their team? This will be a piece of cake."
I hear them whispering. Yeah keep thinking that.

"Yes, Daddy?"
I question.

"Whoop some ass."
He comments and I smile taking off my helmet.

"I will."
I tell him confidently.

I look up into the stands and see Allison, Lydia, and Mr. Argent walking through the stands. They see me and wave and I wave back smiling.

'Oh Lydia, please don't start your shenanigans'. I think as I see the mischievous glimmer in her eyes. I look over to see Issac walking through the crowd and I smile brightly. We make eye contact and a big smile makes it's way onto his face.

"Good luck."
He mouths and I mouth a thank you before going onto the field once the ref blows his whistle.

I get into my position as a Long Stick mid and I stand next to the opposing team mid.

"Why are you play a man's game, little girl. We don't want to hurt you."
The boy teases. I stand up and look at his number and nod.

I chuckle at his comment before the ref blows his whistle again and Jackson and the other team wrestle for the ball before Jackson gets it. Jackson scores a point and the crowd goes crazy. I look to the crowd to see Lydia and Allison holding up a sign saying 'We Luv u Jackson'. Oof, that probably hurt Scott's pride. I don't know why she's making Allison hold it. Bro, he only scored one point.

I begin to walk over to the huddle but then I heard them talking.

"Only to me."
I hear Jackson say to the huddle.

"But what if they're open?"
Danny questions.

"Who's the Captain, you or me?"
Jackson says and I narrow my eyes.

"Jackson, come on dude, I just wanna win."
Danny argues.

"We will win."
Jackson says assertively.

"But—."
Danny begins to say.

"What did I say? Huh? What... did... I say...?"
Jackson sneers.

"Don't pass to McCall or Honey."
Danny says uncertainly.

Oh that's how you want to play it bitch? Okay, bet.

I growl under my helmet. I feel my anger rising as I stare at Jackson. 'I will fucking destroy you'. I growl lowly but deep and the mid standing next to me moves over. The whistle blows and I watch as the balls flys up. Scott gets the ball and I tackle anyone who tried to get in his way. He scores his point and my dad tells the team to pass the ball to Scott.

Next play Marshall got the ball and I run towards him. I growl at him and he throws the ball into my net. I feel a smirk make it's way onto my face. I run down the field and dodge everyone on the way. I throw the ball and I watch it break through the goalies stick net. The refs argue with my father on whether it counted or not, and it did. The rest of the game went like that and Scott delivers the wining shoot.

I feel myself loosing control over creature and I gasp as I feel my teeth growing and my nails extended. I feel my back ache and I run back into the school and into the locker room. I quickly strip down to my spanks and bra and growl in pain.

'How do I control this?!'

I hear two pairs of foot steps coming down the hall as I feel something erupt from my back. I run to the mirror to see my left eye completely black and my right completely white, I had wings coming from my back which were like my eyes but switched. My left was white and my right was black. I hear the locker room door open and I speed to the showers and wrap my wings around me.

"Honey?"
I hear Issac voice question.

"Bear, where are you?"
Austin asks.

Fuck! Why did you have to check on me. I clench my teeth and control my breathing. I hear them getting closer and I reel my control in. I curl myself up into a ball as they round the corner.

"Honey? What's wrong?"
I hear Issac asks and feel them wrap their arms around me. Suddenly I feel a blanket of warmth surround me and I sigh.

"I was angry. Jackson deliberately told the team not to pass the ball to Scott and I. He was so blinded by the fact that someone can be better than him that he almost costed us the game. I had to leave because I would have beat his ass to a pulp."
I snarl out and I hear Austin and Issac laugh.

"That would've been a sight to see."
Austin says.

"Yeah, you're hot when your angry."
Issac comments and I laugh.

"Thank you for checking up on me."
I whisper in appreciation.

"Of course."
"Of course."

I stand up and I hear them gasp. I look at them in confusion before realizing that I was half naked.

"Y'all step out, let me get changed."
I tell them and they nod.

The get up and the stare at me deeply.

"Please stop looking at me."
I say shyly getting nervous.

I feel my head being lifted up. I come face to face with Austin. I stare into his eyes and I see them begging for my permission. I tilt my head in confusion and before I knew it he kissed me. I gasp before kissing him back. We pull away breathing heavily.

"I won't punch you this time."
I breathe out and he chuckles.

"I'll go change meet me in the hall."
Austin says leave me and Issac.

"Do I get a kiss too?"
He asks shyly and I melt.

"Of course."
I say to him smiling. I caress his face and I kiss him softly but passionately. He deepens the kiss and I pull away in shock. I watch him look down in fear and nervousness.

"I'm sorry, Hone—."
He begins to say but I cut him off but kissing him again. We finally pull away and we smile at each other.

"I'll wait for you out in the hall."
He says blushing before leaving.

I blush as I realize what just happened. I turn the shower lights on and clean myself. I dry off and moisturize and put on clean clothes. I grab my duffel bag with my uniform in it and my phone and I walk out into the hall to see my boys waiting for me.

"Do y'all want to come over?"
I ask and they answer, yes, quickly.

We head to the parking lot and Austin goes to his car and Issac comes with me. As I near my car, I see Stiles waiting.

"Derek was let out. They tested the hairs on the body and it was an animals, so with Derek not being an animal they let him out. Also the woman was Laura Hale, Derek's sister."
Stiles says and I tell Issac to get in the car.

"I knew that. The scent on the body gave off two different scents and one of those weren't Derek's. The thing that attacked Scott and I wasn't Derek."
I tell Stiles.

"Did you have another vision?"
He asks.

"Yes. Now I have to go. See you later, bro."
I tell him giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He tells me bye and leaves to his car. I get inside my car and sigh.

"Everything okay?"
Issac asks. I smile and nod before turning on the car.

"Everything is fine."
I tell him grabbing his hand.

I smile at him and pull off. Shit is looking up. I pull up to see Austin already parked in front of my house waiting. I park my car in the driveway and Issac and I get out. I grab my bag out of the back seat and walk up to the front door where Austin was waiting.

"Took y'all long enough."
He teases pecking my cheek.

"Sorry. Stiles had something to tell me."
I respond as I unlock the door.

"Dad. I'm home!"
I yell.

"Okay, Sweetheart!"
He yells back.

"What happened today in the field?"
He yells as his voice gets closer.

"Your team captain decided to tell everyone not to pass the ball to me. The only person that did was Austin. He's lucky I didn't break his other shoulder."
I grunt as my dad come into view.

I watch his eyes turn from relaxed to suspicion.

"Why are they here?"
He asks harshly and I laugh.

"We are hanging out. These are the two boys I've been telling you about."
I tell him grabbing the boys hands. He lets up his glaring slightly and nods.

"Okay. Are they staying the night?"
He asks.

"No, Coach."
Austin says.

"No, sir."
Issac comments.

"Awe. I wanted you to stay."
I pout and the boys coos.

"Maybe next time."
Austin says and I nod and I look to Issac who give me a hesitant nod.

"Dad, we will be in my room. Call me if you need me."
I tell him and lead the boys to my room.

"Leave the door cracked."
My dad says.

"Of course."
I respond.

I walk into my room with the boys in tow. When they fully enter the room I close the door half ways I set my bag down and through my uniform and dirty clothes inside my hamper. I look to see the boys standing there awkwardly.

"Take your shoes and coat off and get comfortable."
I laugh out and they move immediately.

'Weirdos.'

As they get comfortable I take my hamper to the wash machine and put my uniform and my colored clothes into the washer. Putting detergent in, I start that load and go back into my room to see the boys talking. I close my door halfway and climb into my bed. I pat both sides of me and they come sit on the side of me. Austin on my right, closest to the wall, and Issac on left, closest to the door.

I reach over Issac and grab my remotes and turn on my tv. I turn on my Xbox 360 and go to Amazon prime video.

"So Issac and I were talking and he told me you wanted a Polyamory relationship. Hearing it made me shocked but as he broke it down to me, I started to understand. I always wanted to try something like that and what better way than to try it with you."
Austin says and I look at him in shock.

"Yea. That's what I want. Is that what you want? I mean we are only in high school. Aren't you afraid of what people will say?"
I asks. Yes, I'm happy that he wants to try but I just can't help but think about the towns words, what will they say?

"If I'm being honest it is something I want and it makes your whole choosing process easier. I don't care what anyone will say about it because it's our relationship, not there's. As long as we are all happy that's all that matters."
Austin comments and I smile.

"Maybe after a few more dates we can make us official."
I tell them as I scroll through prime video. I see Kick Ass and I click on it. I rent the movie and start it.

"That's fine with me."
Austin says and I look over to Issac to see him play with his fingers.

I held his hands and give him a reassuring smile. I lay on Issac's chest and smile. I hold Austin hand and we all watch the movie. Issac, I will get you to open up to me and when you do I will get you away from there.

I can't wait for my date tomorrow.

Sunday
January 16, 2011
2:00 pm

Waking up from my nap I sigh. When I woke up this morning the boys were still here.

Flashback To This Morning

Seeing them made me realize that we must've fell asleep during the movie. I also realize both of them were in their boxers and their shirts. I woke both of them up with a kiss on the cheek. Austin hopped up as he realized he had to get things ready for our date and Issac gets up groggily before his eyes pops open.

"Shit!"
He hisses.

"Just tell him you were studying Issac and you fell asleep. Don't panic please. I'll drop you off at home, okay?"
I console him and he nods.

I give both of them a toothbrush and a wash cloth so they could wash their face and brush their teeth. After we did our morning hygiene they put their clothes back on and we head out of my room.

"Dad, why didn't you wake them up?"
I ask him as I see him sitting in the living room.

"You all looked comfortable. Issac, your dad was calling you the whole night and I answered. I told him you were fine and that you fell asleep after studying with Honey, and Austin."
My dad says and I sigh in relief.

"You are the best dad. I love you so much."
I tell him as I plant a bunch of kisses on his face.

"Of course Sweetheart, anything for you."
He says kissing my forehead.

It's rare that my dad and I show affection like this, but when we do I feel like a little girl again. I love my dad to death and I tell him everything but we rarely show that we love each other because we already know.

"Dad, I'm taking Issac home."
I tell him as I walk out the front door.

"Okay!"
He yells.

I look the front door and walk to my car with Austin in tow. He kisses me gently and tells me goodbye before going to his car and pulling off. Issac and I gets into my car and I grab his hand. He looks at me and smile in appreciation.

"You're dad is actually pretty cool. I was always scared of him because he yells all the time, now I'm less scared of him but still scared of him because he's still your father."
Issac says and I laugh.

"My dad has always been loud, well from what I know. He taught me how to be strong and use my voice. So the best way for him to teach me that was for him to be loud because that also helped him get his point across."
I tell him and I see Issac with a sad smile on his face.

"I wish my dad was still like that. All he does now is beat me when I'm not up to his standards and locks me up in a deep freezer."
I hear Issac think. I hold back my tears as I hear him think about his father.

"I'm happy that we spent a night. I think that was the best sleep I've ever had."
Issac says and I agree.

Flashback Over

After dropping him off, I went shopping for some clothes. I can never have too many clothes. As I shop, I think about what Issac was thinking. My baby, how could someone so precious end up with a father like that? I feel my eyes tear up and I wipe them away quickly. I hate that he puts on a happy face with me and he knows he's going through so much hurt. I know he is genuinely happy with me but the fact that he's bottling up his trauma and trying to deal with it himself, hurts the most.

I found my outfit for my date along with others and I left the mall. I text Issac to see if he's ok but I got no reply. I'm gonna go crazy if he's not okay. I drove back home and collapse on my bed. I stuff my face into the pillows Austin and Issac were sleeping on and I breathe in their scents deeply. I begin to feel overwhelming feelings and I feel my wings burst out of my back. Damn it! I hear footsteps make their way to my room so I covered my wings with my blanket and closed my eyes.

I hear my door creak open and the person gets closer.
"Honey? Are you asleep?"

Hearing the voice I open my eyes and I hear him gasp.

"Hurry and shut the door!"
I hiss and he jumps and close the door.

I sit up and stretch my wings out and he gasp.

"Wow! They are beautiful. And look at your eyes! My sister is a badass!"
He gushes and I laugh.

"Yesterday, after the game, Austin and Issac almost saw me. And they also spent the night with me last night."
I tell him as he strokes my wings.

"Why did you and Scott both transform last night? What happened?"
He asks.

"Jackson bitch ass. He was about to cost us the damn game because he told all of our teammates to not pass the ball the Scott and I. I got so angry, so when the game was over, instead of beating the hell out of him I went to my locker room and kind of lost control. I gained back my control before they saw me but I was only in my spanks and sports bra."
I tell Stiles and he gags at the last part making me laugh.

"Dummy."
I laugh out.

"So what are you going to do about Austin and Issac?"
He asks and I smile brightly.

"I don't think I've told you and if I did, I don't know how I forgot, but Austin, Issac, and Scott are my destined. They are my soulmates Stiles. I have no words for Scott but Austin and Issac want to be in a relationship with me, like with both of them as my boyfriends."
I tell Stiles and his eyes widen.

"Damn!!!! My sister got play like that?"
Stiles hypes and I laugh popping my collar. I give my wings a flap before retracting them.

"What are you doing today?"
Stiles asks as we lay down but I moved the pillow that Austin laid on and gave him another one.

"I'm going on a date with Austin today."
I smile as I was about to talk again my phone rings.

I look at the caller ID and I see it was Issac. I answer it but I wasn't prepared for the shit show that could be heard.

I answer with a hello but was greeted with yelling. With my hearing it was like I was in the house as well. I could hear every hit that touched Issac, every curse, the cries, I could feel the hatred and fear radiating off of Issac. Soon enough I'm pulled into his mind. He tries to block out the pain with images of me smiling at him but it was only so much he could take. I'm pulled back out of his head and I feel myself crying profusely. I hear the father curse before the phone hung up.

Immediately I called the police and told them what I heard. I quickly fill Stiles in as we rush to my car to go get him. By the time we got there the police was there arresting his father. After the cops get done talking to Issac, I immediately run to him crying.

"Why didn't you tell me. I know you probably didn't want me to call the cops but hearing the pain you were in, I couldn't just sit there and listen and not do anything."
I cry into his chest and I feel him wince.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."
I tell him as gently drag him to my car where Stiles was waiting.

"Stiles, you drive. I'm gonna stay back here with him."
I rush out as I slowly help Issac into the car and I follow.

Stiles hops into the front seat and we drive to the hospital. I let Issac lay across the seats as his head rests on my lap. I gently stroke his hair but I don't miss the light flinches he gives when my hand comes his direction. I feel tears run down my face.

I'm so happy that fuckward butt-dialed me. This is really sickening and so sad. I feel Issac relax slightly and we soon pull up to the hospital.

'Now she'll think I'm weak. Now she will stop talking to me. She will leave me. I wish she never found out.'
I hear him think. I grab his face and caress it. I see doubt and sadness.

"Once we get you in there please tell them the situation, I want you healed correctly for our next date. Don't worry I'm going to be here for you now and until you don't want to deal with me anymore. I wish you would have told me all this way happening so I could've whooped his ass."
I tell him and I see tears well up in his eyes.

"Don't you think I'm weak?"
He ask softly and I smile.

"I think you are the opposite. You are the strongest person I know. I don't know how long you've been dealing with that monster but to live with that weight and pain and still be able to go on with your life is incredible. And if you think you're weak then how about you go to one of my fighting classes with me?"
I tell him and the doubt in his eyes slightly disappears.

"Okay, let's go in."
He says slowly sitting up smiling at me. I nod as I smile back.

Stiles open the door and the both of us gets out. We walking into the hospital and Melissa comes up to us with worry across her face. We tell her what happened and she immediately begins to work on Issac. I stay with him throughout the whole time. Luckily he doesn't have to stay overnight. Melissa does wrap his ribs up because they were bruised and prescribed him some medicine. Issac signs himself out and we drive towards his house.

"Issac, grab a bunch of clothes because you're staying at my place. I asked my dad already and he says it's fine."
I tell him and he nods.

"Do you want me to go in with you?"
I ask Issac and he shakes his head as we pull up to his house.

"I got it. Plus he's not at home so I should be fine."
He says and gets out of the car and running into the unlocked house.

"Who would've known that a schoolmate was going through something like this. I mean we knew because of your visions but if you didn't have them we wouldn't have known. How many others are going through something like this and don't have anyone to rely on."
Stiles says.

"Luckily we were here for Issac."
I smile sadly.

Issac runs back to my truck with his backpack and two duffle bags. Once he gets into the car I hug him tightly and sigh out in relief because I know that he will be safe for the time being.

Issac, you will never be alone, as long as you have me.

New update! I'm gonna try and update as fast as I can with all of my books but it might not happen that way.

Scott is still ignoring Honey, but Honey don't give two fucks she getting to know the two amazing boys who aren't ignoring her.

Next chapter will be Austin's and Honey's date.

How long will Issac get to stay with Honey?

I will be updating The Enchantress next.

Follow
Comment
Vote
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 37
ยป season 2 - book 1 of the magnolia series ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ "๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต," ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
59.4K 1.3K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
532 5 13
Archer McCall is the fraternal twin sister of Scott McCall and secretly in love with their best friend Stiles Stilinski. If you love Stiles Stilinsk...
172K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...