Muse [18+] • REVISING

By femalevoyeur

❝Like a work of art he had been dying to put on display.❞ Verani Adams finds herself unhappy with the way she... More

Summary
Aesthetics & Soundtrack
The Prologue | Refuge in Paris
01 | First Impressions
02 | Acquainted
03 | The Valley
04 | Guilty Pleasures
05 | Wide Eyed Fool
06 | Teach Me
08 | Devil's Advocate
09 | Lust Me Right
10 | My Kind of Woman
11 | Filthy Realism
12 | Cherry
13 | Crimson Evenings
14 | Power Trip
15 | Arch & Point
16 | Afterglow
17 | Slow Burn
18 | Miles Apart
19 | Stand Still
20 | Liability
21 | Tunnel Vision
22 | Homesick
23 | Waiting Game
24 | Flesh
25 | Stripped
26 | Moonlight Sonata
27 | Counterfeit
28 | Blue
29 | Irony
30 | Acceptance
31 | Motions
32 | Retrograde
33 | Sushi Bombs
34 | Closer
35 | Erode
36 | One Hot, One Cold
37 | Flux
38 | Glass Partitions
39 | Sacrilegious
40 | I Know Places
41 | Vertigo
42 | Soul
Epilogue | Only We Know
Vera's Letter
Author's Note & FAQ
Bonus Scene

07 | Femme de Sexe

148K 4K 6K
By femalevoyeur

V E R A

━━━━━━━━━━

It had officially been a month since I moved to Paris, as well as three weeks since I started working at Musée de l'Érotisme. While I haven't had the easiest time settling in, I was still grateful for everything I had experienced so far. This also happened to be the first time that I felt like I actually fit in somewhere.

Entering my office, satisfaction filled me up as there was a newfound warmth the room had given off due to me finally settling in and truly making it a space I felt comfortable in. I filled the once blank walls with small pieces I had finished over the past month as well as a few works I picked up when Cordelia and I had raided an artists' auction. I also placed some picture frames on the bookshelves—some of my parents, some of Eli and I, and some baby ones.

Sitting at my desk, I tried reading through my emails but was too distracted to thoroughly comprehend anything I was looking at. In fact, I hadn't been able to focus on work for a while now.

I would have had a much easier time concentrating if it wasn't for the fact that I hadn't seen Damien in three weeks, the last time being when I had been tied up and bent over my boss's knee.

The day he and I had overstepped our boundaries with each other, he was called to Marseille for some kind of business-related emergency and has been gone since. On top of Damien being absent, Cordelia had put me in charge of everything that Damien was responsible for doing as he sent her to a collector's convention somewhere in Toulouse.

For the past three weeks, it had been Nicolas and I in charge of the entire museum's operation. Why they couldn't have chosen one of the sixty other people they've employed here to work at the helm instead of me, was a whole riddle in itself.

"Hello, Miss Adams. Would you like to go for lunch?" Nicolas asked, knocking on my office door to get my attention. Looking at my watch, I realized I had only been at work for two hours. Why was he asking me to lunch?

"Isn't it a bit early for lunch? I haven't done much work yet—" I tried to reply but was interrupted with his laugh.

"Miss Adams, it's not always work here. Play is just as important. Here in France, if we decide we want to have a break, we take it. I am making the decision for both of us right now to take a break." He said, gesturing his hand for me to come with him.

"I don't know..." I said, hesitantly. Damien had put me in charge of the grand reopening of an exhibit here and making sure it was ready before he returned. All I had left to do was check off a few more things from my list and it would be ready to go for this weekend.

"If you're worried about Damien and the exhibit, don't be. You've done a fantastic job and I'm sure he'll be pleased when he returns this afternoon." Nicolas said, causing a sudden panic within me.

"He's coming back today? When were you going to tell me? When he was standing outside?" I snapped, standing up from my chair and frantically pacing around.

"Attitude, Miss Adams. Don't forget, I am still one of your superiors." He added, crossing his arms.

While Nicolas had been much nicer when it came to how he treated me, there was still a part of him that led with authority. I knew better than to talk back to him, especially someone that has helped me do my job while everyone else was gone. But like Damien had said, my impatience had a way of showing up in other aspects of my life. This was no exception.

"I-I'm sorry, sir, I'm just stressed. I feel like I haven't been doing my best lately. Look—if I go with you to lunch, will you promise that I'll be back in time to finish this exhibit?" I asked.

"You're doing better than most. It astonishes me how you fail to realize the true knack you have for this kind of work," He confessed, letting out a laugh. "I promise I will have you back in time. Now come on, don't make me wait. I'm hungry."

As we headed out the door, Nicolas told me that we didn't need a cab as the place he wanted to go to was only a few blocks down. After ten minutes of walking, we reached a small bistro with bold words painted across the top of the one-story building.

La Beauté de la Vie

Compared to a lot of the contemporary-styled places that made up the part of the city we were in, this one was much more intimate and edwardian-styled. The little restaurant was rather outdated, making it stick out from the rest of the buildings that lined the block. The last place I expected someone like Nicolas Meunier to go to.

Holding the door open, he ushered me in and towards a little coffee table. Looking around, I noticed a few pictures hanging on the wall with two familiar faces—Damien and Nicolas. Right as I was about to ask Nicolas about it, a man barged through the kitchen.

"Nico! Je ne t'ai pas vu depuis une éternité, mon garçon!" A much older man yelled, walking up to our table. [i haven't seen you in ages, boy!]

"Auguste! Je n'ai pas trouvé le temps jusqu'à présent. J'ai décidé d'apporter celui-ci. Elle vient d'emménager ici, la nouvelle assistante de Damien." Nicolas replied. [i haven't found the time until now. i decided to bring this one. she just moved here, damien's new assistant.]

"Bonjour, I'm Vera." I said, shyly. I didn't want to come across as rude for not knowing how to properly converse with the two of them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, mademoiselle! I'm Auguste, Damien's uncle. Welcome to Paris." He reassured, taking both of my hands into his and kissing the tops. I smiled at the rather intimate french custom.

"Est-elle à toi?" Auguste asked, turning to Nicolas. [is she yours?]

"Non, non. J'ai un fort sentiment que celui-ci est pour Dami." Nicolas responded, turning to me with a small grin on his face as the words slipped his mouth. [no, no. i have a strong feeling this one is for dami / damien.]

Oh, how I wish I had learned French sooner.

"Are you ever going to tell me how you and Damien met?" I asked as we walked out of the bistro and headed back to the museum.

"Don't let Damien catch you addressing him by his first name," He laughed. "He and I grew up together. After my parents passed away, his ones took me in."

"Oh—I'm so sorry for your loss. That's very nice of his family to raise you." I responded, a part of me feeling rather happy that Nicolas felt comfortable enough to confide me.

"Thank you and it most certainly was," A hint of grief sat behind his voice. "Although Damien and I didn't become close until years later when we went to college together."

"Feel free to elaborate." I added, excited to hear more stories about the infamous Mr. Dupont.

"Like I said before, it's a story for another time. I'm sure Damien has his own version of the story and would rather it come from him. Patience is a virtue, Miss Adams." He replied, ending with the same thing Damien had told me before.

Again with the patience bullshit.

As we reached the museum, we walked up the steps and entered the building. Nicolas and I parted ways as he had a meeting to attend and I had to finish preparing the exhibit. Walking up the staircase and to the elevator, I pressed on the button for the eighth floor.

Walking out, I noticed that the title of the exhibit had finally been painted across the main wall.

Femme de Sexe—an exhibit dedicated to a woman's sensuality and the many roles she could inhabit when it came to sex.

The room was filled with art pieces that depicted every sensual role a woman could play. From paintings dedicated to female dominants to sculptures telling the story of a submissive, I had set this space up in a way that allowed women who visited to feel a sense of power, regardless of societal means.

An ode to submissives as well—whether they knew it or not, this was a space that let them know that there's a specific kind of strength surrounding those who choose to fully submit themselves to another person, like myself.

A woman's pleasure is often ignored and unfulfilled. Femme de Sexe was created to give you the ability to confront that dissatisfaction; to tell your partners to listen to your needs, the same way you listen to theirs.

Taking in the finished exhibit, I let out a relieved sigh, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders. In a last attempt to make sure all of the paintings on the main wall were straight, I backed up, causing me to bump into a solid figure.

"I have to say, Miss Adams, you've exceeded my expectations."

Damien. That voice, I knew all too well. Suddenly tensing up, I wasn't entirely sure how to act around him as we haven't had a chance to talk about the previous events that took place a while ago. You need to be professional, Vera, that's all.

Stepping forward and away from him, I turned around and came face to face with the man I had somewhat been dreading to see for the past three weeks and in those lost weeks, his hair was a little longer as well as his facial hair. His subtle unruliness had suited him quite a bit—I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the man standing in front of me, beyond attractive at the moment.

"Mr. Dupont," I breathed out, nervous for the first time in a while. "You're back."

"I am," He said, walking around the exhibit. "I'm thoroughly impressed with what you've done here. Not many people could've pulled this off in the time that I gave you. This line of work suits you."

I gave him a small smile. He was complimenting me for what was probably the first time since we met. This was a breath of fresh air.

"Vera?" He asked, slowly walking towards me.

"Yes, sir?"

"I believe I gave you my word on something."

And with little explanation, I knew that the boundaries we had crossed three weeks ago would be stepped over once again.

"Sir, we need to talk—" I tried.

"Vera, may I tell you something?" He asked, walking closer to me.

I nodded, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"We crossed a line—I crossed a line when I took you upstairs. I should've never taken you there without having a conversation with you. Or even take you there at all." He confessed. "You're my assistant, I employ you, for fuck's sake. And this lifestyle, Vera, it can be a complicated one..." He trailed off, a part of me saddened by the way he spoke.

He paused for a minute. Taking one of his hands, he brought it to my face and lifted my chin so that I was making complete eye contact with him. A look of confusion sat in his face.

"But, fuck—I just can't stop wondering what you taste like."

Pushing me against an empty part of the wall, he pushed both of my hands up and over my head, completely closing the gap between us as well. With one move, he managed to have me pinned, unable to break free.

While he was able to take control of me physically, I could easily see him struggle to control his overall composure. I, out of all people, had him questioning whether or not he wanted to begin something we both knew we wouldn't be able to stop.

"The fact that you had me in my hotel, 500 miles away, stroking myself to the thought of you bent over my knee. What is it about you, huh?"

Bringing his lips closer to mine, I urged myself to stay still as I didn't know how much longer I could stop myself from kissing him. The minute he confessed he had been thinking about me while he was away, a pang of heat burned in my core.

"Be honest with me, Vera. What are you feeling right now?" He whispered, his lips brushing my ear, causing my cheeks to redden and goosebumps to form all over my body.

"I want you to find out what I taste like."

Giving Damien orders was something I knew he didn't entirely enjoy and as those words left my mouth, I knew I was in for it. He asked me how I was feeling, not to tell him what I wanted him to do to me.

He released my hands from above me and dragged me across the exhibit, into one of the private bathrooms.

The next few minutes happened too quick for my liking as I wanted to revel in everything that was going on. In one swoop motion, he picked me up and placed me on the bathroom counter, all while lifting my dress up at the same time.

As he exposed my entire lower half, my bottom hit the cold countertop. Wearing only panties, although I knew he wasn't going to, he still had the easy access he would need to fuck me hard. Glad I ditched the tights today.

Then with complete aggression and force, his lips landed on mine. In an attempt to touch him, he grabbed both of my hands in one of his palms and trapped them between us as he continued to take control. Snaking his other hand around my neck, he pulled me closer to him so that he could deepen his kisses.

Pulling away for a minute, he allowed me to catch my breath, although I knew this moment wouldn't last long. Within that minute, he managed to slip the belt from his dress pants and carefully restrain me with them—my hands now placed behind my back.

"I don't know how many times I'll have to teach you to control that pretty little mouth of yours," He said, tracing my lips with his fingers. "Maybe you'd learn better with a gag in your mouth."

Bringing his hands to my hips, he grabbed ahold of my panties and with one pull, ripped them off of me. Scrunching them up, he quickly placed them under the faucet and wetted them. Not that they weren't already soaked.

Shoving them into my mouth, he smirked and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I wet them a little so your mouth doesn't get dry from all of the squirming around you're about to do. Thank me later, ma bichette." [my little doe]

Within seconds, his face was between my legs—his tongue slipping into me like a missing puzzle piece. I let out a series of moans that had been muffled by the piece of lace filling my mouth, a bit sad it was there at all, as a part of me wanted people to hear.

As he kept kissing my lower lips, I closed my eyes in an attempt to keep myself at bay. Knowing that Damien wanted to see me squirm, he then stuck two fingers inside of me while continuing to circle my clit with his tongue. This man was fucking dangerous.

A few minutes had passed of him edging me every now and again as he was fully aware I hadn't touched myself for the past month. Feeling my legs begin to shake, I was close to coming undone all over his mouth and fingers. Without lifting his head, he reached one of his hands up and took the wet fabric out of my mouth, allowing me to talk.

"Sir, I don't know how much more I can handle—fuck!" I whined out, in an entirely humiliating way.

Grabbing onto one of my thighs with his free hand, he squeezed, causing me to be overwhelmed by the multiple sensations that were currently shooting through my body. I was so fucking close. Feeling his mouth pull away, he looked up at me, a look of hunger dancing his eyes.

"As much as I'd love to watch you beg, I gave you my word and I'm not one for broken promises."

With that, he completely devoured me. The feeling of his fingers and his tongue moving in and out of me as well as him sucking on my clit, had me preparing to cry out in the middle of a museum bathroom.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Please don't stop!" I moaned, a part of me knowing that there was a chance that the entire museum could hear me.

Moving his mouth away, he replaced his tongue with his thumb as he knew I was completely overstimulated. Knowing that the reason behind doing this was because he didn't want to take it away from me, he wanted me to enjoy my release.

Coming eye to eye with me, he forcefully grabbed my neck and brought me closer to him—his fingers still deep inside me.

"Don't hold back, mon amour." [my love]

Between the look on his face, his fingers moving in and out of me, and his thumb slowly rubbing my clit, I quickly gave into my orgasm and came all over his hand—and hard. I hadn't been able to reach a release for the past month and this man was able to do it in twenty minutes, leaving me in a complete daze.

Kneeling back down, he licked my lower lips and gently sucked on my clit one last time in an attempt to taste everything I had to offer.

"Suck." He ordered, bringing his fingers that were covered in my essence, to my mouth.

Fully maintaining eye contact, I sucked on his fingers, getting a taste of the beautiful mess I had just made.

"We still have to talk, Vera," He said as he unbuckled the belt from my hands and helped me off the countertop. "Come to my office, first thing tomorrow morning."

"Yes, sir." I replied, knowing there was no way out of this.

"One more thing before I let you go—I absolutely loved the way you tasted, Miss Adams."

━━━━━━━━━━

Note: haha, nice.

i have not read through this chapter yet. straight from the doc and published. i feel like this chapter's a biiit messy but stick with me, i've got a bunch of outlined chapters full of choking, whips, dripping wax, and of course—romance.

ohhhh, i've also just made an instagram where i'm gonna be posting updates, excerpts, other writing material and all that so if you'd like to give it a follow it's sonnetsforher. you can also check my carrd that's linked in my bio for the rest of my socials!

i hope y'all enjoyed this one. feel free to vote, comment, follow and also (love me)!!! i cannot believe my book jumped 3k views in the past day. you guys are insane. wow.

—love, kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
552K 20.1K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...
603K 17.7K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
173K 7.1K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...